Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    ZandaT's Avatar
    Status
    ZandaT is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    U.S.V.I
    Posts
    10,253
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doin me sine 94
     



    [RP Tournament round 3] Zanda -vs- Yuske

    Match Rules
    • Rei’s R&R
    • Terrain: Fights B, D, F, H are in the forests of the island with no water source.
    • Range: Mid-range
    • Time Limit: If neither opponent has been defeated by the end of the 3rd turn, each member is drained of 1/3 of their remaining chakra points immediately causing light headedness (prevents them from using A-ranked techniques and above for one turn). Be conscious of your chakra consumption (post it and keep track).
    • Universal Rules


    Group Rules
    • Group A: Members in this group can only use 3 elements (state in their initial post) and when they use any technique it requires an additional 15 CP to use.(You)
    • Group C: Members in this group, after the 3rd turn, if they have not defeated their opponent, they lose ½ their remaining chakra instead of 1/3.(Me)


    Bio: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=393405
    Chakra Cost: 1,400 Chakra
     
         

  2. #2
    Yūsuke's Avatar
    Status
    Yūsuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    On the lonely path of destruction.
    Posts
    12,715
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [RP Tournament round 3] Zanda -vs- Yuske

    Scorpio biography; http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=300762
    Current Chakra; 1400
    Elements; Sand, Wind, Earth.

    Leggo~
     
         
    Last edited by Yūsuke; 08-07-2013 at 04:32 PM.

  3. #3
    ZandaT's Avatar
    Status
    ZandaT is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    U.S.V.I
    Posts
    10,253
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doin me sine 94
     



    Re: [RP Tournament round 3] Zanda -vs- Yuske

    Finally released from the effects of the pill Ieyasu coughs a little as he regains control of his body. He then watched his bracelet closely before turning and scanning his opponent from head to toe. As Ieyasu finished, a confused look came upon his face as he dusted his cloths off and proceeded to talk as he slipped himself a hidden smoke bomb from outta his gloves in an unnoticeable way.
    "I'm going to assume that you are a pretty weird guy by the way you look, so please, make this easy for me and just tell me what group you belong too. Oh, and forgive me for my manners. We are on a tight schedule are we not?"
    Ieyasu timed the end of his sentence with the left leg he raised while taking, and the smoke bomb in his hand so as his sentence finishes Ieyasu throws the smoke bomb 3m short of the user while stomping down creating 3 7m tall, 2m wide flame geysers that erupt from the ground as they surround Scorpio, without touching him, but close enough to prevent major body movement or else the trapi will get burned. The 3 geysers are positioned in a triangular pattern around you with one pillar directly in front of you and two behind you with a fairly small space in between the three. The space is too thin for even a young human being.

    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.

    As the smoke from the smoke ball creates a cloud of smoke that surrounds you, due to the force of the flame geysers preventing the smoke from closing in on you, Ieyasu runs towards his left in an orbiting fashion, while keeping the same distance away from you, as he chains together 5 hand seals before summoning 4 large pillars that rise out of the ground. The pillars rise in a perfect square that surrounds an area that starts 3m in front of me.

    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

    Ieyasu then makes a complete stop exactly to your right as he takes out a scroll while channeling fire chakra into it. As he opens the scroll he summons a large flame dragon that flies upwards into an arc fashion that descends down upon your current location.

    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.



    Chakra: 1,400-30= 1,370-(20+40)?
    (The parentheses depends on if you interrupt my move or not)
     
         

  4. #4
    Yūsuke's Avatar
    Status
    Yūsuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    On the lonely path of destruction.
    Posts
    12,715
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [RP Tournament round 3] Zanda -vs- Yuske

    Quote Originally Posted by Zánda View Post
    Finally released from the effects of the pill Ieyasu coughs a little as he regains control of his body. He then watched his bracelet closely before turning and scanning his opponent from head to toe. As Ieyasu finished, a confused look came upon his face as he dusted his cloths off and proceeded to talk as he slipped himself a hidden smoke bomb from outta his gloves in an unnoticeable way.
    "I'm going to assume that you are a pretty weird guy by the way you look, so please, make this easy for me and just tell me what group you belong too. Oh, and forgive me for my manners. We are on a tight schedule are we not?"
    Ieyasu timed the end of his sentence with the left leg he raised while taking, and the smoke bomb in his hand so as his sentence finishes Ieyasu throws the smoke bomb 3m short of the user while stomping down creating 3 7m tall, 2m wide flame geysers that erupt from the ground as they surround Scorpio, without touching him, but close enough to prevent major body movement or else the trapi will get burned. The 3 geysers are positioned in a triangular pattern around you with one pillar directly in front of you and two behind you with a fairly small space in between the three. The space is too thin for even a young human being.

    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.

    As the smoke from the smoke ball creates a cloud of smoke that surrounds you, due to the force of the flame geysers preventing the smoke from closing in on you, Ieyasu runs towards his left in an orbiting fashion, while keeping the same distance away from you, as he chains together 5 hand seals before summoning 4 large pillars that rise out of the ground. The pillars rise in a perfect square that surrounds an area that starts 3m in front of me.

    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

    Ieyasu then makes a complete stop exactly to your right as he takes out a scroll while channeling fire chakra into it. As he opens the scroll he summons a large flame dragon that flies upwards into an arc fashion that descends down upon your current location.

    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.



    Chakra: 1,400-30= 1,370-(20+40)?
    (The parentheses depends on if you interrupt my move or not)
    My bad, my chakra pool is actually 1800.


    Shhsss...You talk -way- too much...
    As three flames appear on the ground around Scorpio, Scorpio immediately reacts to it by transforming into a body of sand. In the state Scorpio was in, the flames posed no threat to his sand body, which proceeded onto maneuvering its way out of the flames through the back. At that moment, Ieyasu would have no vision over Scorpio's sand body, due to the smoke bomb. Scorpio reforms just a range behind his original location, which would make him long-range from Ieyasu's initial location. (However, Ieyasu orbited around Scorpio's location, which would make him mid-range from Scorpio's new position.) By the time Ieyasu makes his way to the side of the smoke cloud and discover's Scorpio's escape of Ieyasu's techniques, Scorpio would have been done with reformation. Scorpio smirked.'Surprise~'

    Rank: B
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Gaara turns his own body into sand, or simply parts of it. While in sand form, he can cross long distances by soaring as a sandstorm. In this form he is also invulnerable to attacks. However he is unable to attack during this form.
    Note: Transformation lasts a maximum of one turn.


    Meanwhile as all the above had took place, Scorpio had intentionally left behind his tail as he transformed into sand. The tail would be mid-range to Ieyasu's right if he faces Scorpio. Ieyasu would have successfully performed his lightning technique by the time he finds Scorpio, however, Scorpio wouldn't have been within the boundaries of the lightning technique.

    Moving on, as Scorpio was done reforming, and Ieyasu's attention would obviously be focused on Scorpio. Sand began spraying out of Scorpio's tail, catching Ieyasu's attention most likely. The sand shoots straight towards Ieyasu, taking on the form of a sharp halberd, which would result in increased lethality. If not countered with, the halberd pierces through your neck, detaching your head from your body.

    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: A huge spear of condensed sand that is launched at the enemy or manually wielded.


    Near simultaneously, Scorpio performs a couple of handseals and creates a swamp under both you and all the four lightning pillars. The edge of the swamp is just 3 meters in front of Scorpio, and it expands all the way to the furthest lightning pillar to the back. The pillars lose its hold on the ground and topples down, while most of Scorpio's sand had abandon its refuge in the tail and began levitating in the air above the swamp.

    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.



    Chakra Pool : 1800 - (20 + 20 + 30) - (15 + 15 + 15) = 1685
     
         
    Last edited by Yūsuke; 08-09-2013 at 05:38 AM.

  5. #5
    ZandaT's Avatar
    Status
    ZandaT is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    U.S.V.I
    Posts
    10,253
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doin me sine 94
     



    Re: [RP Tournament round 3] Zanda -vs- Yuske

    Quote Originally Posted by Yūsuke View Post
    My bad, my chakra pool is actually 1800.


    Shhsss...You talk -way- too much...
    As three flames appear on the ground around Scorpio, Scorpio immediately reacts to it by transforming into a body of sand. In the state Scorpio was in, the flames posed no threat to his sand body, which proceeded onto maneuvering its way out of the flames through the back. At that moment, Ieyasu would have no vision over Scorpio's sand body, due to the smoke bomb. Scorpio reforms just a range behind his original location, which would make him long-range from Ieyasu's initial location. (However, Ieyasu orbited around Scorpio's location, which would make him mid-range from Scorpio's new position.) By the time Ieyasu makes his way to the side of the smoke cloud and discover's Scorpio's escape of Ieyasu's techniques, Scorpio would have been done with reformation. Scorpio smirked.'Surprise~'

    Rank: B
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Gaara turns his own body into sand, or simply parts of it. While in sand form, he can cross long distances by soaring as a sandstorm. In this form he is also invulnerable to attacks. However he is unable to attack during this form.
    Note: Transformation lasts a maximum of one turn.


    Meanwhile as all the above had took place, Scorpio had intentionally left behind his tail as he transformed into sand. The tail would be mid-range to Ieyasu's right if he faces Scorpio. Ieyasu would have successfully performed his lightning technique by the time he finds Scorpio, however, Scorpio wouldn't have been within the boundaries of the lightning technique.

    Moving on, as Scorpio was done reforming, and Ieyasu's attention would obviously be focused on Scorpio. Sand began spraying out of Scorpio's tail, catching Ieyasu's attention most likely. The sand shoots straight towards Ieyasu, taking on the form of a sharp halberd, which would result in increased lethality. If not countered with, the halberd pierces through your neck, detaching your head from your body.

    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: A huge spear of condensed sand that is launched at the enemy or manually wielded.


    Near simultaneously, Scorpio performs a couple of handseals and creates a swamp under both you and all the four lightning pillars. The edge of the swamp is just 3 meters in front of Scorpio, and it expands all the way to the furthest lightning pillar to the back. The pillars lose its hold on the ground and topples down, while most of Scorpio's sand had abandon its refuge in the tail and began levitating in the air above the swamp.

    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.



    Chakra Pool : 1800 - (20 + 20 + 30) - (15 + 15 + 15) = 1685
    As Ieyasu makes it around to the side of the lightning pillars he notices his opponent standing in front of him outta the range of his combination. Ieyasu was confused at this point. This man did not only look strange, but it turns out he had a unique ability as well. Suddenly Ieyasu hears the sound of gushing sand coming from his right which he turns his head he see a large Halberd swiftly approaching him from that direction mid.range, and Ieyasu reacts by extending his right hand towards the sand attack as he creates a crescent blade of water in front and partially to the side of it that follows Ieyasu's hand movement, breaking through the sand technique as the crescent blade weakens, as his hand continues across his chest, also attacking Scorpio with the water blade.
    Sand huh, heheh. Ieyasu says in a low pitch tone before smirking at his opponent.

    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates crescent shaped blades of water, which follow the arcs of their hand movements attacking opponents infront of them or they can twirl around while generating the crescent blades to attack all around them.

    Ieyasu then swiftly performs 1 hand seal before expelling a large volume of water from his mouth that lifts him up into the air as it creates multiple vicious waves that swiftly spreads throughout the entire battlefield. As he performs the technique Ieyasu watches his opponent as he deals with the massive concussive waves. At this point Ieyasu thinks he has his opponent all figured out as he strategizes in his head.
    If my opponent has the sand KG then most likely he can only wield wind and earth if he belongs to group A, and if not, then he belongs to group X which only adds 1 more element to his arsenal. Since he disappeared and reappeared I noticed that he lost his tail thingy which might of been his only sand source which he used to attack me from the right. That thing is long gone by now. Ieyasu stands on top of his newly created ocean as he finished his thought.
    If i'm correct, with no source for earth or sand, that leaves my opponent with only the wind element which means Suddenly, a large amount of chakra is released from Ieyasu's body. The chakra leaks out from his back to where it resembles beautiful blue butterfly wings.
    Checkmate..............
    In the eyes of his opponent, Ieyasu disappears as he swiftly makes his way to the left of his opponent in an arc fashion.

    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: S-Rank
    Range: Short
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: N/A
    Description: This ability grants members of the Akimichi clan free control of their body's calories — which they convert into chakra in order to perform their techniques. The Akimichi developed the Three Coloured Pills for easier use of this technique, however, the use of the pills carry great risks. On the contrary, these effects are not as severe when the user performs the technique without the assistance of the pills. At the highest level of the technique, the user converts calories into chakra and releases the chakra in the shape of two large butterfly wings. In this form, the user can use some of their clan's high-level techniques, several times without experiencing fatigue or other adverse effects. The user still experiences weight loss but it isn't nearly as severe as when the pills are used. Upon activation, a brutal mass of chakra is released and boosts the users body and his skills. The user gains such a strength that his Taijutsu becomes immense. He gains +50 damage to Taijutsu and a physical strength to match Tsunade Senju, while his overall speed becomes equivalent to 3rd Gate. Not only that, but the overflow of chakra power his Ninjutsu immensely, adding +30 to damage to them. All of this can be maintained during 4 full turns. Once those end, the user is left depleted of fat and energy, unable to use his clan techniques or ninjutsu/genjutsu above B-Rank until the end of the battle. He maintains, however, full use of taijutsu. This technique is only available for Kage rank (and above) Akimichi masters and once learned, renders the use of the three colored pills, unnecessary.
    Note: Can only be used once per battle.
    Note: User can't be in Sage Mode to use nor enter Sage Mode after use.



    Chakra: 1,350-(20+20+40)= 1,270
     
         

  6. #6
    Yūsuke's Avatar
    Status
    Yūsuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    On the lonely path of destruction.
    Posts
    12,715
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [RP Tournament round 3] Zanda -vs- Yuske

    Quote Originally Posted by Zánda View Post
    As Ieyasu makes it around to the side of the lightning pillars he notices his opponent standing in front of him outta the range of his combination. Ieyasu was confused at this point. This man did not only look strange, but it turns out he had a unique ability as well. Suddenly Ieyasu hears the sound of gushing sand coming from his right which he turns his head he see a large Halberd swiftly approaching him from that direction mid.range, and Ieyasu reacts by extending his right hand towards the sand attack as he creates a crescent blade of water in front and partially to the side of it that follows Ieyasu's hand movement, breaking through the sand technique as the crescent blade weakens, as his hand continues across his chest, also attacking Scorpio with the water blade.
    Sand huh, heheh. Ieyasu says in a low pitch tone before smirking at his opponent.

    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates crescent shaped blades of water, which follow the arcs of their hand movements attacking opponents infront of them or they can twirl around while generating the crescent blades to attack all around them.

    Ieyasu then swiftly performs 1 hand seal before expelling a large volume of water from his mouth that lifts him up into the air as it creates multiple vicious waves that swiftly spreads throughout the entire battlefield. As he performs the technique Ieyasu watches his opponent as he deals with the massive concussive waves. At this point Ieyasu thinks he has his opponent all figured out as he strategizes in his head.
    If my opponent has the sand KG then most likely he can only wield wind and earth if he belongs to group A, and if not, then he belongs to group X which only adds 1 more element to his arsenal. Since he disappeared and reappeared I noticed that he lost his tail thingy which might of been his only sand source which he used to attack me from the right. That thing is long gone by now. Ieyasu stands on top of his newly created ocean as he finished his thought.
    If i'm correct, with no source for earth or sand, that leaves my opponent with only the wind element which means Suddenly, a large amount of chakra is released from Ieyasu's body. The chakra leaks out from his back to where it resembles beautiful blue butterfly wings.
    Checkmate..............
    In the eyes of his opponent, Ieyasu disappears as he swiftly makes his way to the left of his opponent in an arc fashion.

    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: S-Rank
    Range: Short
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: N/A
    Description: This ability grants members of the Akimichi clan free control of their body's calories — which they convert into chakra in order to perform their techniques. The Akimichi developed the Three Coloured Pills for easier use of this technique, however, the use of the pills carry great risks. On the contrary, these effects are not as severe when the user performs the technique without the assistance of the pills. At the highest level of the technique, the user converts calories into chakra and releases the chakra in the shape of two large butterfly wings. In this form, the user can use some of their clan's high-level techniques, several times without experiencing fatigue or other adverse effects. The user still experiences weight loss but it isn't nearly as severe as when the pills are used. Upon activation, a brutal mass of chakra is released and boosts the users body and his skills. The user gains such a strength that his Taijutsu becomes immense. He gains +50 damage to Taijutsu and a physical strength to match Tsunade Senju, while his overall speed becomes equivalent to 3rd Gate. Not only that, but the overflow of chakra power his Ninjutsu immensely, adding +30 to damage to them. All of this can be maintained during 4 full turns. Once those end, the user is left depleted of fat and energy, unable to use his clan techniques or ninjutsu/genjutsu above B-Rank until the end of the battle. He maintains, however, full use of taijutsu. This technique is only available for Kage rank (and above) Akimichi masters and once learned, renders the use of the three colored pills, unnecessary.
    Note: Can only be used once per battle.
    Note: User can't be in Sage Mode to use nor enter Sage Mode after use.



    Chakra: 1,350-(20+20+40)= 1,270
    Right, right, cause sand is obviously affiliated to earth and wind. lol.


    As the blade of water continues its path towards Scorpio, Scorpio had no other option than to defend himself. With the performance of a single handseal, Scorpio conjured a hurricane of wind in between himself and Ieyasu, as he still in the process of guiding his water technique towards Scorpio. The newly-produced hurricane would interfere with the water blades. The weakened water blades are easily sucked into the hurricane, thus, creating a torrent-like hurricane of water and wind, that was making its way towards Ieyasu. If Ieyasu had continued to expel water out of his mouth, the hurricane would just suck in all the water. However, the hurricane obviously has its limits as to how much water it could contain. This fact doesn't really matter as Scorpio's next technique would deal with the water technique.

    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will swing their Giant Folding fan or Giant War fan at their target to create a small but powerful hurricane that drags the target with it several meters. Normal users can perform this technique by use of 3 hand seals before creating the Hurricane.


    After creating the hurricane, Scorpio proceeded onto slamming his right palm onto the ground. Emitting earth chakra into the ground, the ground beneath both Ieyasu and the fast-moving hurricane of water and wind collapses, forming a gigantic hole in the ground, capable of containing the volume's worth of water Ieyasu desired to produce most likely. The hurricane was wind, so it wouldn't have been dragged into the hole and would probably be falling from the sky above Ieyasu. (Refer to picture) Scorpio does not stop there, he performs a string of handseals and yet again, slams his right palm onto the ground, causing two large jaws of earth to erupt from the wall on Ieyasu's left. The jaws attempt to crush Ieyasu from his left while he tries to defend himself from the hurricane coming from above. (In the picture, the word 'spikes' is supposed to be 'jaws'. I accidentally wrote, 'spikes'.)

    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.


    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 50
    Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.



    Chakra Pool : 1730 - (20 + 30 + 25 + 45) = 1610

     
         

  7. #7
    ZandaT's Avatar
    Status
    ZandaT is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    U.S.V.I
    Posts
    10,253
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doin me sine 94
     



    Re: [RP Tournament round 3] Zanda -vs- Yuske

    Quote Originally Posted by Yūsuke View Post
    Right, right, cause sand is obviously affiliated to earth and wind. lol.


    As the blade of water continues its path towards Scorpio, Scorpio had no other option than to defend himself. With the performance of a single handseal, Scorpio conjured a hurricane of wind in between himself and Ieyasu, as he still in the process of guiding his water technique towards Scorpio. The newly-produced hurricane would interfere with the water blades. The weakened water blades are easily sucked into the hurricane, thus, creating a torrent-like hurricane of water and wind, that was making its way towards Ieyasu. If Ieyasu had continued to expel water out of his mouth, the hurricane would just suck in all the water. However, the hurricane obviously has its limits as to how much water it could contain. This fact doesn't really matter as Scorpio's next technique would deal with the water technique.

    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will swing their Giant Folding fan or Giant War fan at their target to create a small but powerful hurricane that drags the target with it several meters. Normal users can perform this technique by use of 3 hand seals before creating the Hurricane.


    After creating the hurricane, Scorpio proceeded onto slamming his right palm onto the ground. Emitting earth chakra into the ground, the ground beneath both Ieyasu and the fast-moving hurricane of water and wind collapses, forming a gigantic hole in the ground, capable of containing the volume's worth of water Ieyasu desired to produce most likely. The hurricane was wind, so it wouldn't have been dragged into the hole and would probably be falling from the sky above Ieyasu. (Refer to picture) Scorpio does not stop there, he performs a string of handseals and yet again, slams his right palm onto the ground, causing two large jaws of earth to erupt from the wall on Ieyasu's left. The jaws attempt to crush Ieyasu from his left while he tries to defend himself from the hurricane coming from above. (In the picture, the word 'spikes' is supposed to be 'jaws'. I accidentally wrote, 'spikes'.)

    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.


    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 50
    Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.



    Chakra Pool : 1730 - (20 + 30 + 25 + 45) = 1610

    We finally came to an agreement here [X], and I will be basing my move off of that.
    P.S. Sand is affiliated with wind and earth in our Rp so I went off of that. If I Godmodded then my bad bro.
    -------------------------------------------
    The water has settled in the newly created pit as the violent hurricane passed over head. Ieyasu stood, glaring at his opponent, as the beautiful chakra wings produced from Calorie Control slightly flapped in the slight breeze found on the battlefield. Ieyasu knew he didn't have much time before his chakra would be drained from his body so he mentally made the decision to go all out without holding back. Not even Ieyasu knew where his fate laid at this point, but there was no way in hell he would let himself be beaten easily. Suddenly the earth from Ieyasu's left formed into two giant jaws that attempt to crush him as they extend in a parallel fashion horizontally on the ground. As the earth began to make its movement towards him, Ieyasu knew what time it was. It's game time! he said with a pompous smile as he channelled his water chakra into the water source underneath him while cracking his right hand knuckles. Before the earth jaws could cage Ieyasu in, a very large wave of water began to rise as it travelled towards Scorpio, obliterating the earth jaws that clashed into it, as the determined Ieyasu stood on top. The large wave not only extended into mid.range in height, but it also extended into mid.range in width as well making it a very dangerous widespread technique. The large wave is composed of thousands of man eating water sharks, and just before it began to cascade down on Scorpio, Ieyasu jumps off the back of the wave as he shoots a wave of electricity into the jutsu, creating thousands of electrified water/lightning sharks that cascade down on Scorpio, not only in short range of him, but in mid.range behind him and to the sides of him as well. The seemingly natural disaster of a jutsu combination carves the earth as it crashes into it obliterating everything that was unfortunate enough to be in its path.


    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80 (110)
    Description: A much more powerful version of the Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks, the user creates one thousand sharks out of water, and they enter a wall formation, raining down to attack the opponent.
    Note: Requires a large water source
    Note: User must be Kage rank or above
    Note: Technique may be used once per battle

    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique) (80)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

    After shooting the wave of electricity Ieyasu blew out a powerful wind stream from his mouth that had enough force to propel him back into mid.range on top of the large water source. Worried about what may happen next, Ieyasu glances at his bracelet numerous times as he waits to see if anything happens. If he managed to kill his opponent then Ieyasu's chakra would be safe, but if not, then Ieyasu was about to understand the true meaning of exhaustion.

    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

     
         

  8. #8
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Posts
    11,203
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [RP Tournament round 3] Zanda -vs- Yuske

    Closed for Judging
     
         

  9. #9
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Posts
    11,203
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [RP Tournament round 3] Zanda -vs- Yuske

    Zanda advances,

    If you want reasons, see me individually
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •