Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

[Tobirama Test] - Penguin

Greetings, Penguin.

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed.
    Terrain: Depends on the story.
    You may use Tobirama's abilities up to your current rank as well as Basic 5, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu that you know.
    We start mid range from each other.
    If you have any questions please ask them through VM.

I will be using a Yamato bio for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that you're testing for and I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Best of luck!

Last edited by Adachi; 07-10-2014 at 06:41 AM.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best of the 2013 generation.

Re: [Tobirama Test] - Penguin

千手扉間 | Senju Tobirama

Damn that is a hella sexy bio. Thanks for conducting.

Nidaime-san, where are you going? I thought we were going to train today. A little kid with brown hair stood by the Nidaime Hokage and asked him the question. He looked at Tobirama, trying to guilt trip him into a practice session or two. Nowhere important Saru. Go play with that Shimura boy until I get back, little monkey. Tobirama patted Hiruzen on the head, but felt a pang of guilt for not telling Saru the whole truth. He knew he couldn't say anything to the boy just yet, he was too young to understand these things, but faked a smile as the little monkey ran to find his rival. Then Tobirama felt a different emotion. Anxiousness? No. Well, maybe a bit anxious. It was more exciting than anxious, but it still made Tobirama feel uneasy, almost angry. This would be the first time he saw his old enemy in over a couple years. Here I come, Uchiha Madara...

After an hour of walking over all sorts of places like Konoha, dirt trails, and the Valley of the End, in which Tobirama stopped at to pay his respects to Hashirama, Tobirama finally made it to where he wanted to go, to the mountains. It looked as if no one has been up in these parts of the mountains for some time, which put Tobirama at ease. He always had a horrible thought that someone would come up here and find his most prized possession. Nearing what would seem to be a regular looking rock, Tobirama strung together three hand seals and slapped the side of the mountain. To a stranger this would look like he just hit a rock, but after a few seconds, an entrance formed and Tobirama swiftly walked through it. Tobirama continued to walk inside the mountain until he passed a couple corridors and opened one last wooden door. The room he now entered was at least twenty five by twenty five meters. The ground was made of rock, and the roof had to be forty meters in the air, most likely the top of the mountain. But in the middle of the room lay a body on a table. Tobirama's face grew dimmer each second while looking at the thing in front of him. Uchiha Madara...maybe you will be the key to the Uchiha's survival.

After about five minutes of looking at the dead body, Tobirama quickly rejected any memories that the corpse brought to him. After sticking his right hand in his ninja pouch, Tobirama pulled out a couple tools to help him cut out the eyes of Uchiha Madara. He pondered if these eyes held any secrets on why the Uchiha were so emotional, and if he could somehow reduce their emotional outbursts to help them help the village without as much chaos. But as Tobirama began cutting open the corpse, it burst into a cloud of smoke. A kage bunshin?! He yelled, infuriated at three things. One was that he was tricked by Uchiha Madara, and the second was that he somehow found out how to mimic the Kage Bunshin technique. But the third and worst of all was that if that thing was really a Kage Bunshin, that must mean the original has to be alive. Without wasting any time, he began to scan the area to find out if he can locate Madara. Tobirama knew someone was in here, call it instinct or natural awareness, but it was creepy how well the person was hiding. Hoping to draw him out by instigating an emotional outburst of some sort, Tobirama began to speak out to where anyone within the room could hear him. Madara, is that you? How can one who prides himself on such great eyesight turn a blind eye to the needs of the village? Nothing came from the statement. Tobirama heard nothing, saw nothing, felt nothing, and even believed there was nothing in the room. Out of anger, Tobirama kicked the table into a wall, far off to the side of the room. Instead of hearing a clang of some sort, it sounded like the metallic table made contact with someone instead. Tobirama jumped back about twenty meters from the wall and swiveled his hips to where he would be facing it. As he landed, he began to speak to whoever was in the mountain.

I'm done playing games brat. Show yourself!

Last edited by Penguin.; 07-11-2014 at 05:41 AM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

"...what was your name again?" That dam, gloating face. It was too familiar, all too familiar. I was being prodded, poked at, stabbed into once more. A sharp pain ran up the length of my arm and I yelped, struggling against the rope that had been bound tightly around my hands. "Was it Yamato?"

A chuckle followed those words as a scalpel flashed brightly under the glow of the examination light. "That's right, you're just like me. You don't have a name. You don't have a place to return to...don't you?" A cold, scaly hand grabbed my wrist and I was pulled upwards to meet the snide face of none other than Kabuto Yakushi. "Am I right...Tenzo, or should I say...Kinoe?"

To say the least, I was utterly taken aback by surprise. "How-"

"Shhhh..." Kabuto flashed me a secretive grin, slamming me against the stone chair as he twirled the bladed utensil in his hand. "I was Orochimaru's personal assistant...haven't you forgotten?"

"Stop it, you fool." A stoic voice echoed across the room. "You can experiment on him once I am done extracting necessary information." The footsteps Kabuto was shoved aside and a familiar, masked man replaced him. After years of training, I instinctively averted my eyes away from the crimson gaze but my head was forced back into its original position. Forced to make eye contact, the world crumbled into pieces, falling into some dark void as something twisted itself around the base of my neck.. Choking, my hands came up in an attempt to pry away whatever had gripped me but to no avail. "Do you know...how this world works?" With effort, I looked downwards to see a distorted figure of the Madara Uchiha (not yet known as Obito) stood before me, his arms crossed. "Oh, I'm sure you do. Yet you mindlessly work for the Konohagakure of the Leaf." He gestured with a single hand towards his right. A screen blurred into view to show an image of Naruto and the rest of Team 7 sitting around a filled table, seemingly enjoying some late night dinner. "Friendships. Family. Village. You alone have been abandoned, but it seems they do not care for your well-being. Think back to all those times where Naruto nearly threw away his life to protect a nakama but even after you were captured and forced to suffer under the mercy of our hands with vital information, they can dine so casually without care."

I grimaced, knowing his words were full of trickery and lies, but even so, I was inexplicably affected by it. I knew not how long it had been since I had been taken under custody of Kabuto and his partner, but the torture I had undergone was all too reminiscent of my early life. Yet it had been too long. Too long since anyone had thought of even rescuing me, showing any sign of care despite the high-ranking information I held within my mind. "Think about it." The impassive voice cut clean through my thoughts once more. "You have been so far, the only individual to ever have inherited Hashirama Senju's cells successfully. They don't care about you. They only care about how useful you are." Only...how useful I was.

You have no past. And I was posed before an authoritative figure, my head to the ground. You have no future. You have no name. You have only...the mission.

"It doesn't matter whether you can protect someone. It doesn't matter if your dear villagers are your entire life. People only care about you for your abilities." Madara walked forward and spread his hands out. "Only the strong survive in this accursed world. Join me. Join me on my quest to redeem all that is wrong in this land!" And I was struggling, gasping for air, my feet freely dangling in the air. Even breath was a painful effort as the world faded around me to be replaced by an eternal darkness threatening to swallow me whole. Then...

Thud.

And I was stumbling backwards into some stone wall only to interrupted by the sight of a large, metallic table flying towards me. Upon instinct, I drew a kunai from my pouch, halting the object's momentum with a direct strike to its side as the clang resonated throughout the area. I barely had time to catch my breath before an irritated voice called from the other side of the room.

"Madara, is that you? How can one who prides himself on such great eyesight turn a blind eye to the needs of the village?" An unexpected voice. My eyes flitted across the room, quickly taking note that I was in some large cavern that seemed far from natural. The stones and ground were composed of rock hard stone indicating it would take slightly more effort than usual to utilize my Mokuton. "I'm done playing games brat. Show yourself!"

Footsteps sounded in the distance and a figure eventually came into view, stopping a good distance away from me as he crossed his arms. I took a instinctive step back, somehow recognizing the white-haired man only to gasp in surprise as I realized I was staring at none other than the Second Hokage, Tobirama Senju. His gaze was narrowed; suspicious, and the uncomfortable feeling I was getting was none other than his prominent intent on killing me.

This was the man who had established the foundations of the Leaf Village. The man who had created beneficial aspects that ran to this very day...the ANBU itself. I hissed with displeasure at such memories. I had seen for myself the corruption of his ideals and I couldn't help but wonder why such a man like himself had been the Hokage. The village was a village, but how much of it was worth protecting in the end? But, even then, how could I be seeing the man alive today? Had I somehow stumbled into some forbidden area without realizing it? Perhaps this was Madara's own twisted idea of a Genjutsu. For now, it was better that I had assessed the situation before engaging an impossible fight. Bending my knees, I dug my dominant hand into my pouch, tossing out a smoke bomb in front of me. I dashed backwards under the cover of the smoke all the while slamming both my hands together in the form of the Snake handseal, sending chakra into the ground beneath me. Remembering where Tobirama was last seen, I grew out about ten pillars of wood about three meters wide with a spiked edge directly beneath him, covering about a five meters radius with all the wood. Running to distance myself from the Second Hokage, my dominant fist tightened next to me as I released chakra within it, creating about a hundred, rice-sized wooden seeds. The stone wall rapidly approached before me, yet I did not stop, charging chakra into my feet to continue up the wall, only pausing momentarily to whip out a scroll from my side with my left hand. Latched onto the stone wall about halfway up, I gazed downwards onto the vicinity. The hand holding the scroll tossed it into the air, causing it to unfurl as hundreds of weapons rained down on the Second Hokage and the area around him. With the other hand, I threw the created seeds into the path of the weapons, causeing the force of the objects to disperse the seeds around the room, tossing it to and fro as they sank into the area around and before me. This would have to do for now. Madara's words were whirling in my mind...and what better was it to ask the Second Hokage himself his thoughts and ideals upon the Ninja World?
    (Mokuton: Kyousei Mokuzai No Jutsu) Wood Release: Greater Wood Technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user focuses and molds his chakra, using it to create Wood structures, Pillars, Trees, etc to defend, attack or support him. The Wood can be created from the users body or from earth sources and its limitations are only set by the users own imagination and the chakra put into the technique.

(Sōgu: Tensasai) - Manipulated Tools: Heavenly Chain of Destruction
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: A stronger version of the Twin Rising Dragons, the user tosses their large scroll into the air above her opponent and summons hundreds of different weapons from it, which then rain down, impaling the opponent and anything in their path. The weapons move so fast that they appear as white streaks.

Mokuton: Torakkingu Za-men) Wood Release: Tracking Seeds
    Type: Supplemental
    Range: Short-Long (on senses)
    Chakra: 25
    Damage: N/A
    Description: User creates seeds made out of their chakra. The seeds can be dispersed on the ground or placed in the body of the enemy. Since the seeds are made up of the user's DNA they can be used like transmission devices. They react to movement or pressure as well as chakra.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

Narrowing his eyes, Tobirama began to check the man out, visually analyzing and studying him. This man was quiet, and definitely not an Uchiha. Even after getting asked a question by the Hokage, he kept his mouth shut. It's almost as if his lifestyle revolved around quietness, informing people on a need to know basis. But what made Tobirama curious are the two expression the man showed him. The first expression was that of a shocked man, a bewildered man. The mystery man was so shocked, he made somewhat of a gasping sound at the first sight of Tobirama. Did you expect something different? After a second or two, the man's expression changed. Instead of the shocked, bewildered man Tobirama saw moments ago, his eyes lay upon a man who was hissing with anger. Without a moment's notice, the mystery man proceeded to bend his knees and stick what seemed to be his dominant hand in his ninja pouch. With great speed, the man pulled out an object and tossed it on the ground in front of himself. When the small, round object hit the ground, it burst into smoke, concealing the mysterious man.

Without wasting any time, and without sight of his new target, Tobirama activated his chakra sensing technique. Immediately after activating his chakra sensory technique, Tobirama felt the man's presence moving. But what Tobirama noticed about the man confused him. Hashirama...one hundred percent Hashirama cells. Somehow, this man was literally composed of his brother's cells...the legendary Senju Hashirama turned into someone's plaything. Tobirama knew people would kill for his brother's abilities and chakra, but he never actually thought someone would take his dead brother's body and experiment with it. This caused Tobirama to feel something else now...not a chakra, but an emotion inside himself. Anger. He wanted to end this man's life for messing with his dead brother's body, but Tobirama knew better. He quickly cleared his head. because this was no time for emotions. Tobirama knew what his dad taught him as a kid. Shinobi are trained to keep cool heads during battle. If you hesitate for even a second, that might create an opening and decide whether you live or die. Tobirama hid his emotions, showing a cold, calculating face that he always had during battle. Then he sensed something else...something below him. Shit! Not only was something directly below him, but it covered quite the range. Regular suiton wouldn't be fast enough to get him out of harm's way, but maybe he was fast enough to outrun the thing beneath him. Madara even praised Tobirama's speed before, saying that Tobirama was the fastest ninja in the known world. So without wasting anymore time, Tobirama applied chakra to hit feet and quickly burst in a straight line, six meters north, just out of reach of the mokuton pillars which were now behind him.

Type: Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets. (Techniques activation lasts 5 turns)
    Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability

Type: Defensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra: 20
    Description: A simple yet effective Ninjutsu technique, Minato will dash in a burst of raw speed and jump, run or dodge an incoming attack. This is done by taking advantage of his enhanced reactions and his fast intellect when perceiving an attack and combining it with a burst of pure movement speed. Off course this can only be used on a battle ground that enables it and never mid air. It has some limitations though as Minato himself doesn't have a high movement speed but its still enough to mimic what can be described as an "instant" movement. Because of this, if the user wants to dodge or evade attacks from faster bios such as Raikage bios or EIG users, he needs the use of his space time techniques. The technique also has some limits in the movement it can produce, which are overall linear, lacking the ability to produce intricate and complicated movement patterns. Doujutsu users (at least 2T for Sharingan), Sensors or EIG users/masters as well as users with high reaction/reflexes or senses will still be able to track the user although, in some cases, become unable to react.
    Note: This version can only be used by Minato and Tobirama bios once every 2 turns, a maximum of 3 times.

Still behind the mokuton the mystery man had made, Tobirama began to speak, assertive and loud enough for the mystery man to hear him, but not in a way that it would be considered yelling. So...you do possess my brother's cells. I had hoped I was wrong... Tobirama looks at the mokuton directly behind him. This was the cornerstone to Hashirama's moveset. What set Hashirama and Tobirama apart. What no one else was supposed to have. Hashirama's jutsu being used on his brother, Tobirama, by some stranger was quite ironic...but the jutsu that created the Village Hidden in the Leaves was being used to attack it's protector and leader, the hokage...now that is irony. The audacity of his man. ..but this proves my suspicions true...if you value your life, tell me, what is your name and how did you acquire my brother's cells? After Tobirama said this, he sensed something form in his opponent's hand. Tobirama immediately turned and tilted his head to get a visual of the man, who was pretty high in the air now. A scroll was quite a distance above Tobirama, shooting out weapons so fast that they appear as a blur. He then began kneading chakra and clapped his hands together, forming the tiger hand seal. As he formed the hand seal, water started forming out of thin air around Tobirama. The water kept growing and growing until a dragon was formed, body and tail coiled around Tobirama to protect him from the weapons coming down, and the dragons head above Tobirama. The dragon's yellow eyes stared at the man firing the weapons as the weapons harmlessly bounced off the dragon's head and it's body. After surviving the attack, the dragon speed towards the man, arcing above him then coming down on him from above. The whole point of the attack was to get the mystery man off of the wall and protect himself from the stray weapons.

Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20-40
    Damage Points: 40-80
    Description: After performing a long series of hand seals Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill as well as its power which can vary. Ninjas with a primary water specialty will be able to produce up to an S-Rank technique; ninjas with a secondary water specialty will be able to produce up to an A-Rank technique; normal water masters will produce the basic B-Rank technique. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.
    Note: Requires a water source to use.

Tobirama then put his left hand in his ninja pouch attached to his left hip, while running forward towards the man and the wall. Messing with me will get you nowhere, pseudo doppelganger of Senju Hashirama!

Last edited by Penguin.; 07-18-2014 at 01:18 AM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

"...Did you expect something different?" The Second Hokage's expression was unchanging. I briefly wondered if the man had ever smiled once within his lifetime; his displeasing frown seemed to be permanently plastered upon his face. The smoke cleared away just enough for me to cast a glance backwards. Within a mere matter of milliseconds, he had covered quite the distance with insane speed that matched that of the Fourth Hokage's. This was not good. If it was truly Tobirama Senju that stood before me, I was hardly a match for the man. Having read up on much as part of the ANBU, along with growing up in Konoha whom so many held great deference of the Hokages in the past, the Second Hokage as an opponent was no laughing matter. Along with being one of the greatest sensors in history, he was the creator of the infamous FTG technique. Being anywhere close to him would certainly mark me as a dead man. Tobirama paused in his steps, crossing his arms. "So...you do possess my brother's cells. I had hoped I was wrong..." His head swiveled backwards to glance at the wooden pillars behind him, addressing it with a clear look of distaste. "...but this proves my suspicions true...if you value your life, tell me, what is your name and how did you acquire my brother's cells?"

If you value your life...Not long ago, I had been tied up and bound at the mercy of Madara and Kabuto Yakushi. Yet now, his words echoed once more, repeating a statement that had been whirling around in my mind ever since. They don't care about you. They only care about how useful you are. My worth as a shinobi, as a member of Konoha...it had been dictated all along by the unique ability I possessed, an ability that had taken away a potential childhood, my family, an actual name. A fearful Kekkei Genkai that had given birth to a village, ultimately changing the workings of the world.

"Acquired your brother's cells?" I repeated, glaring down at the man before me. Water had formed in midair around him, twisting and molding together into a dragon that served as a proper defense. The hundreds of weapons from the scroll I had summoned earlier fell useless on the ground as the two techniques clashed. However, the seeds that I had thrown in the pathway were scattered to and fro, filling up more than half the area as they sank into the ground, providing me with a sense of the entire battlefield. I was angry, illogically angry. Somehow, I could not shake the feeling that the Second Hokage was somehow at fault. For even existing, for being a part of the damned Senju clan.

Roaring, the dragon soared in an arc above me, depicting in all its glory Tobirama's prominent mastery of the water element. The Second Hokage took off running, advancing rapidly towards me. "Messing with me will get you nowhere, pseudo doppelganger of Senju Hashirama!" I grimaced, forming the handseals of tiger into snake, and then sending my chakra into the ground and around the entire area. mMxing water and earth together, I forced it upwards, creating trees that were about two meters thick and ten meters high. The ones that sprouted near and around me emerged sideways due to my current position on the wall, acting as a shield against the falling water above me. For as far as the eye could see, the entire area was covered by a lush forest of still trees, leaving barely the structures of the cave open in view. Normally, I would be proud of such an accomplishment, but I saw now the curse that Mokuton truly was. Hashirama Senju had always been the role model that I took after, but even after years of training, I was no more than a copy that was forever doomed to stumbling after the footsteps of one would always be greater than me. I recalled the look of which Tobirama Senju had regarded me with - it was one of disgust, one that told of his refusal to ever acknowledge my existence. I sent chakra into the ground around me, beginning to sink into the stone wall that I stood on, yet before I fully submerged, I slammed my hands together, directing chakra into the center of the created forest. The area exploded in flames as bits and pieces of wood flew everywhere, yet I knew that my mere "mockery" of his brother's jutsus were barely sufficient enough to even compare with the former.
    (Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Koutan) - Secrect Wood Style: Birth Of Dense Woodland
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user, after making the Tiger → Snake, creates a forest that can either Attack, Defend, Imprison the enemy or simply support the user. The technique that gave birth to the immense forest surrounding Konohagakure, the scale of the technique is only limited by the amount of chakra spent in it.

(Hiru Banshō: Bōka no Jutsu) - Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique
    Chakra cost: 20 (-5 per turn)
    Description: Using this jutsu, the user can merge with another passive object and take on its properties to avoid any damage. While merged, the user is virtually undetected unless the enemy has a doujutsu. Even chakra sensors won't be able to pinpoint the users position. The limitation of the technique is that to use a technique and mold chakra, the user must fully unmerge although doing so doesn't produce any sound and the user can only be sensed once fully unmerged. The user is still aware of the world outside the object and can travel inside it at his normal running speed. The technique was used so far by 3 ninjas (Yamato, Orochimaru and Uchiha Madara) but as an advanced ninjutsu, it can be used by any skilled enough ninja.
    Note: the user must be Sannin Rank and above
    Note: Orochimaru and Yamato can use it 5 times per battle, Uchiha Madara can use it 3 times, other ninjas can use it twice.
    Note: Cannot merge into mediums which aren't tangible

(Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Bakuha) - Secrect Wood Style: Explosion Of Dense Woodland
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: After using (Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Koutan) - Secrect Wood Style: Birth Of Dense Woodland, the user will clap his hands and focus his chakra into a portion of the created forest, using said chakra to detonate it into a large chakra explosion, leveling the field and leaving a crater behind. The explosion will be concentrated around a given spot, damaging everything Mid-range from it.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

Tobirama felt something. He couldn't focus properly on sensing things while under attack, but after shooting off the water dragon, he took a moment to sense his surroundings. What he sensed surprised him, because little traces of chakra, taking up almost half the arena, were right beneath him. It didn't seem as if the chakra was rising up or lowering, or even getting ready to attack Tobirama, but instead they were staying on the ground. Tobirama seriously doubted his opponent would waste chakra, so he wondered what was underground. Regardless of what it was, Tobirama thought it best to get off the ground as soon as possible, but before he could jump up, the ground beneath him was giving birth to a huge, lush forest. Jukai Koutan?! Tobirama was in complete awe. This was another one of brother's jutsu...possibly one of his favorites and strongest. Yet this no named wreck of a man was able to replicate it to such a great extent. Tobirama may not have liked the mystery man, but he had earned Tobirama's respect in battle. The real problem to this jutsu was making sure you didn't fall into the heart of the forest, because if you did, there was no getting out of such a place. Tobirama bent his knees to keep a low center of gravity and to help keep his balance as he rode a tree branch upwards. With his left hand still in his ninja pouch, Tobirama ran his fingers over five kunai, marking each with the Hiraishin Fuuin.

After marking his kunai, and keeping his balance on the tree's branch, Tobirama jumped into the air. It was a risky move for sure, but if he pulled this off, he would catch his opponent off guard. When he jumped off the branch Tobirama began to do a three hundred and sixty degree spin, building up momentum to throw his kunai. Almost nearing the end of the spin, he flung the kunai into the air. Due to his strength and momentum, the kunai was speeding up in the air faster than the forest was being created. As Tobirama was falling into the heart of the forest, he felt the man's presence beginning to disappear into the wall, as if he was trying to escape something or outmaneuver the Nidaime. But that wasn't going to happen. As soon as the trees stopped growing, with Tobirama almost hitting the ground, he performed the hiraishin no jutsu to the kunai speeding in the air, gripping it with his right hand. The kunai had to have been at least fifteen meters above the forest, then before anything else could happen, a huge explosion shook the whole cave they were in. After the loud explosion, pieces of bark traveled for meters, thudding against the ground and walls.

Without wasting any time, Tobirama drops his kunai and claps his hands together to form the tiger hand seal as he is falling with his kunai. Due to nature and shape manipulation, an orb of water is created above him, and out of the orb comes six whips. Two of those whips wrapped themselves around Tobirama's waist, keeping him from falling any farther. Another whip jets down and wraps itself around the hiraishin kunai, making sure the kunai won't fall either. Then, with his left hand, Tobirama drops three other hiraishin kunai, and for every kunai dropped, a whip latches itself around the kunai to keep it from falling. As the whips latch onto the hiraishin kunai, they jet off in different directions all while carrying the hiraishin kunai. One whip goes and impales a hiraishin kunai into the roof, one whip impales a hiraishin kunai into the middle of the crater left from the exploding mokuton attack, one whip impales a hiraishin kunai into the wall farthest away from the mystery man's last location, and the last whip impales a hiraishin kunai into the wall where the mystery man was last seen. The way the kunai would be impaled into the wall is the tip would be forcefully penetrated a half an inch deep into the rocky walls due to the whip's strength. Finally, the two whips holding Tobirama drop him down near the hiraishin kunai in the middle of the crater left by the mokuton attack.

After executing his battle plan, Tobirama tried to locate the man, but to no avail. Tobirama could sense the general area where the man was hiding, but he couldn't pinpoint the location. He wondered, who in the world could keep themselves hidden as well as the Nidaime Tsuchikage and Mizukage? This man was full of mysteries, so Tobirama began to study the wall the man was last seen at, keeping his guard up to hiraishin at a moments notice as he pulled out a hiraishin kunai with his left hand.

Range: Short
    Description: This is the technique through which Senju Tobirama and Namikaze Minato apply the sealing formula, that will allow the use of their trademark space time techniques, to any desired object through physical contact and allowing him to teleport to that desired location through the Flying thunder God Technique and the use of its variations. While Minato carries with him multiple kunais marked with the seal (making the core aspect of his fighting style which revolves around the use of FTG Kunais), Tobirama doesn't. To use the Flying Thunder God technique on kunais, Tobirama has to apply the seal to them though through one use of the technique he can mark up to 5 kunais (this is valid only for kunais and other basic weapons, not enemies or other targets of the seal).
    Note: Can only be used by Senju Tobirama and Namikaze Minato bios.

Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A complex Space Time Ninjutsu technique, the Flying Thunder God Technique works almost as a summoning technique. The user basically teleports himself to the location of a given seal mark. This seal mark is place by the ( Fūin Hirashin no Jutsu ) - Seal of The Flying Thunder God technique and can be placed in anything. Normally used in special kunais, thrown by the user, the technique can also be used to teleport to any thing marked with the tag. The technique is not a movement technique but rather simply a pure teleport technique.
    Note: Only Minato and Tobirama bios can use this jutsu. It is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu and can only be used 4 times per battle

Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge. Those whips can then be directed towards one or multiple targets, impaling them on impact.

Tobirama would look like this staring at the wall. More or less.

Last edited by Penguin.; 07-19-2014 at 02:36 AM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

The world outside resonated as I dashed towards my right (Tobirama's left) within the cave's structures, keeping note on the battlefield outside. Several moments later, I felt the presence of several objects thudding into the stone wall I was currently merged with. No doubt, given that they hardly left an impression, they were likely individual kunais that had been thrown in a strategic manner. North, south, east, and west. Perhaps marked kunais that gave the user full access to all sections of the battlefield. It was as I had expected. Tobirama Senju had survived and perhaps even had an idea of my current position.

This wasn't good. I couldn't allow the man full advantage of the terrain at all. The area that we were both locked fighting in was already less than beneficial to me and giving the Second Hokage free reign with his Flying Thunder God techniques was out of the question. I moved through the wall, downwards from my original position in a straight beeline to where Tobirama currently stood. Emerging out of the ground about five meters away from him, I immediately formed the Snake handseal as soon as I could, sending a pillar that burst out of the ground where Tobirama stood. About three meters in width, the wooden structure grew straight from the earth to smash into the floor above. Halfway through its path upwards, two more branches erupted from either side forming a perfectly perpendicular cross as all four of the pillars flew across the entire cave to smash into the FTGs embedded on both sides in order to render them inaccessible.

Reaching with my left hand into the pouch on my side, I drew out a tagged kunai, tossing it into the air as I stretched out my dominant hand, mixing water and earth chaka within it. My arm molded into wood momentarily that rapidly reshaped itself into a medium-sized sword upon which I grasped firmly upon materializing. Swinging it into an arc upwards, it caught the kunai on its trajectory downwards, causing the explosive tag on it to detonate, setting the sword ablaze. Setting my focus on the Second Hokage, I made a dash towards him with the weapon."Surely you jest, Nidaime-sama..." I commented as I stepped into short range. Bending my knees, I released earth chakra into the ground right before I jumped into the air above Tobirama. It rapidly spread, causing a small tremor within the ground, just strong enough to throw anyone off balance but not enough to dismantle the wooden pillar in its place. Flipping the sword in midair so that the edge pointed downwards, I secured my grip on it once more, coming back down from my leap to deliver a strike that would split the Second Hokage from top to bottom. "You would think...I want these accursed abilities?!"

Exhaustion had been slowly creeping over me ever since I had utilized Jukai Koutan. I hardly knew what I was trying to prove at this point - to simply deny the fact that I was not a mere clone of the First Hokage or my sheer frustration at the Senju clan for even existing. To even be so close to Tobirama himself, I could hardly compare. A shinobi that had relied on a Kekkei Genkai that had been falsely given to him from birth next to the Second Hokage himself...hah. What a pathetic predicament. I knew not how long I had withstood the duties that had been given to me by the ANBU, but even with all the doubts and animosity I had harbored for so long, I would be unable to speak my mind.
    (Mokuton: Kyousei Mokuzai No Jutsu) Wood Release: Greater Wood Technique
    Description: The user focuses and molds his chakra, using it to create Wood structures, Pillars, Trees, etc to defend, attack or support him. The Wood can be created from the users body or from earth sources and its limitations are only set by the users own imagination and the chakra put into the technique.

( Mokuton: Sashiki no Jutsu) - Wood Release: Cutting Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: A highly versatile techniques whereby the user converts part of their body to wooden branches. These branches can then be used offensively by multiplying and extending them, then piercing opponents with them. It can also be used to create short-range weapons like makeshift "swords", or else vaulted at opponents as a long-range projectile which can then be remotely manipulated to grow even more.

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in making the enemies lose their footing and fall to ground or miss the aim of a given technique.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

The man was moving. Tobirama could feel the man's chakra getting closer, but he couldn't exactly pinpoint the chakra signature. Before locking on the chakra, the man popped out of the ground five meters away from Tobirama and flashed the snake hand seal. Tobirama, having fought with his brother multiple times and remembering the mystery man's previous attack after flashing the same hand seal, started to focus his sensing in the ground around him. Tobirama sensed the man's chakra under his feet, in a three meter radius. Mokuton! As soon as Tobirama said the words, a pillar of mokuton emerges from the ground and shoots up with frightening speed, lifting the white haired ninja into the air.

Turning to his left, Tobirama began to channel chakra into his feet. Thanks to his ability to materialize water instantly without needing a source to do so, Tobirama began to materialize water under his feet. This water propels him forward at blazing speeds, almost as if he is skiing on the mokuton, albeit still tack-able to the mystery man but hopefully fast enough to escape the mokuton. Within an instant, Tobirama speeds off of the pillar of mokuton as the mokuton pillar is still rising into the air. As he is dropping from the pillar of mokuton, Tobirama does a flip before he lands on the ground, two meters to the left of the mokuton from his perspective, but to the mystery man's perspective, Tobirama would appear to be on it's right.

Range: Short – Long
    Description: Tobirama using his water mastery will jets towards his opponent at a high rate of speed. Without moving his feet, water forms under them, as if he is skiing across a body of water. (The speed in which this technique uses can be followed by normal sight)
    Note: Can only be used by Tobirama biographies.

With the mokuton still rising and branching out in the directions of the planted flying raijin kunai, it seemed as if the mokuton branches were going smash into the flying raijin kunai he planted into the roof, the walls, and the ground that has been lifted by the mokuton. This causes Tobirama to chuckle as a smirk appears o his face, as if Tobirama was impressed with the young man. Tobirama showed the man the hiraishin no jutsu once, and he deduced it's strengths and applications in an instant. Too bad things had to be this way. This young man was very skilled in his own right and blessed with Hashirama's DNA which gave him mokuton.

Suddenly, the man threw an explosive tagged kunai into the air as his hand transformed into a wooden sword. The sword cut through the explosive tag like butter yet it lit up on fire. Maybe the man wanted a kenjutsu battle. No matter. Tobirama used his left hand to reach into his ninja pouch to pull out his last flying raijin kunai. Tobirama held the flying raijin kunai in a way that the side facing you wouldn't have a mark, but the side facing him would. Eyes narrowed and now focusing on his enemy once more, Tobirama saw the man's knees bend as he entered close range. Then, with the use of his sensory powers, he felt more chakra being inserted into the ground. Shit! Immediately after being inserted into the ground, the chakra caused a small tremor to occur, which in turn caused Tobirama to lose grip of his flying raijin kunai as he fell with his arms wailing, or so it would seem. Tobirama actually meant to drop his flying raijin kunai as he fell with his arms wailing, causing the flying raijin kunai to skirt about a half a meter in front of the Nidaime Hokage, yet behind the now airborne mystery man. Looking up, the man with the blazing, wooden sword was airborne and mere milliseconds away from ending Tobirama's life. At the very last second, Tobirama teleported right behind the man due to the flying raijin kunai, causing the man to strike the ground.

Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Description: A complex Space Time Ninjutsu technique, the Flying Thunder God Technique works almost as a summoning technique. The user basically teleports himself to the location of a given seal mark. This seal mark is place by the ( Fūin Hirashin no Jutsu ) - Seal of The Flying Thunder God technique and can be placed in anything. Normally used in special kunais, thrown by the user, the technique can also be used to teleport to any thing marked with the tag. The technique is not a movement technique but rather simply a pure teleport technique.
    Note: Only Minato and Tobirama bios can use this jutsu. It is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu and can only be used 4 times per battle

As soon as Tobirama teleported, he got up from the ground and picked up the flying raijin kunai with his right hand and shifted his weight into his front foot as he extended his left hand with an open palm, aiming for the mystery man's back with intense speed. The strike would not only hit the man dead center in the back, it would leave a black fuuinjutsu on the mystery man's clothes, unknown to him of course. Due to the palm strike's strength, it would push the mystery man back some distance, albeit he would still be in short range. With the man moving due to Tobirama's strike, Tobirama's face turned from a cold, steely look to an enraged one.

Description: This is the technique through which Senju Tobirama and Namikaze Minato apply the sealing formula, that will allow the use of their trademark space time techniques, to any desired object through physical contact and allowing him to teleport to that desired location through the Flying thunder God Technique and the use of its variations. While Minato carries with him multiple kunais marked with the seal (making the core aspect of his fighting style which revolves around the use of FTG Kunais), Tobirama doesn't. To use the Flying Thunder God technique on kunais, Tobirama has to apply the seal to them though through one use of the technique he can mark up to 5 kunais (this is valid only for kunais and other basic weapons, not enemies or other targets of the seal).

Accursed abilities? Those very same abilities founded Konohagakure no Sato you brat. Those abilities stopped Uchiha Madara and kept the rest of his emotionally unstable clan in check. Those abilities suppressed the bijuu from attacking us, as well as keeping us safe from other nations. How can you call such a gift a curse? With his head now lowered, Tobirama tightened his grip on his kunai so hard that his knuckles on his right hand started turning a ghostly white hue. And you never answered how you got my brother's DNA...

Last edited by Penguin.; 07-23-2014 at 07:59 AM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Water exploded from beneath Tobitrauma's feet, sending him forward and off the top of the wooden pillar I had created moments ago. The Second Hokage landed with practiced ease towards my right and watched with a smug confidence as I made a straight beeline towards him. His expression failed to change even when I launched myself into the air in tangent with an earthquake that shook the surrounding area. Tobitrauma stumbled from lost footing, the kunai he had been brandishing mere moments ago slipping away from his hand. It clattered to the ground, the sound of metal against rock resonating through the atmosphere as it slid a good distance away from its owner due to the moving earth. Slightly twisting my head to glance at the weapon, my eyes narrowed at the familiar set of symbols etched upon it. As suspected, Tobitrauma had merely feigned momentary weakness to assume a normal stance upon teleporting to his FTG tagged kunai.

This wasn't good. Due to the fact I had launched myself forwards, the end of the trajectory would leave my back completely open to the Second Hokage to do whatever he wished with his insane speed. As my makeshift sword had already been pointed downwards at the ground, I channeled Wood chakra through it again, causing it to expand far enough to touch the ground. Once it made contact, I brought both hands onto the handle of the flaming sword, straightening out my body as I pressed firmly upon it, using it akin a vault in midair. I pushed off of it whilst releasing my grip, applying enough force so that it veered backwards into the path of Tobitrauma. Using the momentum to execute two flips back to back in midair, I landed about mid range from the man in a frontal position. Grimacing, I locked eyes with him, his normally stoic features twisted with unchecked rage.

"Accursed abilities?" he repeated in an incredulous tone. "Those very same abilities founded Konohagakure no Sato, you brat. Those abilities stopped Uchiha Madara and kept the rest of his emotionally unstable clan in check. Those abilities suppressed the bijuu from attacking us along with keeping us safe from other nations. How could you call such a gift a curse?" Suppressed the Bijuu...stopped the Uchiha clan. A dark look passed my face as my hands formed into tight fists.

"That's all Hashirama Senju was good for, wasn't he?" I muttered. "His goddamn skills. If he couldn't do everything you just said, what good was he? He couldn't have been the Hokage, couldn't have stood toe to toe with Madara Uchiha..." Forming a single handseal, I focused chakra in my mouth to spit out a torrent of needles that were aimed at Tobitrauma's face, specifically at his eyes. I then tucked my arms into my side, diving forward into a rapid roll that closed the distance between us within a mere matter of moments. The sheer momentum was enough to allow me to surge past the Second Hokage to a standing position directly behind him. Without hesitation, I grabbed his wrists firmly enough so that he released his grip on his FTG kunai. Bringing up my right leg to my waist, I leaned to my right in order to allow enough space to deliver a side kick directly at Tobitrauma's back while I also pulled him in towards me with my hands secured on his wrists.

"It doesn't matter who a person is as long as he has power in this world." My words came out in an angry hiss. "Your focus on where I acquired your brother's DNA is proof of that. I could be anyone and it wouldn't matter because I possess the First Hokage's abilities. That's all us shinobi are good for in this world, to use and be used based off prowess alone."
    (Mokuton No Jutsu) - Wood Style Technique
    Chakra: 10
    Damage: 20
    Description: Creates small wood pillars or trees to trap, defend, or fight with. These can be created from the users own body or from the ground.

(Hitei Mushou) - Flying Nail Mist Pierce
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: After forming the needed hand seal, the user will emit a flying mist of small nails from their mouth. These small nails can travel towards the opponent at quite a distance.

(Itami Tsuijuu no Jutsu) � Pain Compliance Technique
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user will dive into a forward role as at the enemy rolling behind them and then grab both arms by the wrist and at the same time leaning their foot into the enemies back and then pulling back whilst charging chakra into their leg to break the enemies arms.

Last edited by Adachi; 07-24-2014 at 11:05 AM.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

Tobirama teleported to his kunai laying on the ground and immediately gets up to face his opponent, but all he sees is a sword set ablaze extending in length, being used as a makeshift pole-vault. The man was not too high in the air, but definitely out of arm's reach. Not many people can outmaneuver Tobirama, but no one has ever outmaneuvered him with the hiraishin no jutsu. Tobirama squinted his eyes at the man, analyzing his appearance and voice, trying to see if he had seen the man before. It was clear now that the mystery man had complete knowledge over hiraishin, even before the fight started, yet Tobirama had no idea who the man was. Maybe one of Danzo or Hiruzen's friends? It didn't matter at the moment. Tobirama would get his answers eventually. Whether it was given up willingly or given up by force, he would get his answers.

Tobirama keeps an eye on the man who had now landed on the ground and dodging Tobirama's offensive via ablaze makeshift pole-vault, but something weird happened. Once he landed, after doing his snazzy flips and gaining distance, the man pushed on the pole-vault with quite the amount of force, and the ablaze pole-vault started to fall from an upright position, much like a domino would fall if you flick it. Without wasting any time, Tobirama starts molding his spiritual and physical energies together as he claps his hands together to form a tiger hand seal. Channeling his chakra from his gullet to his throat, Tobirama began to spew out a very compressed stream of water capable of cutting the wood like butter. Tobirama looks at the base of the pole-vault and then looks up, effectively cutting the pole-vault in two whilst the stream would continue towards the man. In a cool, dramatic fashion, the ablaze wood would separate in two and fall on both sides of Tobirama, all bad ass and what not.

Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description:
    After doing the Tiger hand seal, the user will quickly exhale a very thin stream of pressurized water that will be able to cut even rock. The most noteworthy feature of the technique is how fast the stream is and how sharp it can be. By moving his head, the user can alter the jet's cutting path, creating longer cuts or affecting bigger targets.

After the ablaze wood falls on both sides of Tobirama, Tobirama grabs the flying raijin kunai at his feet with his left hand, then he applies chakra to his feet and quickly sprints towards the man. After nearing two meters, Tobirama uses his ability to quickly generate water out of thin air to create a wave of water to block his opponent's eyes as Tobirama threw his flying raijin kunai into the air, about two meters high and if it would complete it's trajectory, it would end up behind the man. This maneuver would effectively cut off his opponent's vision as Tobirama continues towards the man in a very quick pace. Once Tobirama got within striking distance, he quickly throws an open palm strike that should connect with his opponent's chest with his right hand. This would cause his opponent to stagger back somewhat. After Tobirama retracted his right hand, he could see the flying raijin mark he left on the man.

Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
    Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.

It is true that my brother is mostly renown for his abilities. But to think that his abilities and powers were the only thing that made him legendary, one would be wrong making that claim. My brother, for better or worse, showed Uchiha Madara what no Senju has shown an Uchiha before. Friendship and companionship. In a sense, they were closer to each other than I was with Hashirama. Even after the Uchiha killed Kawarama and Itama, Hashirama didn't hate or even blame Madara. But of course, the Uchiha's Curse of Hatred ran deep through Madara. Once I stabbed Izuna, he whispered something to Madara as Madara was about to admit defeat and ally with us. Whatever Izuna whispered changed Madara, and amplified his hate for almost everything ten fold. But I digress, that is a story for a different time. You never told me your name or how you acquired my brother's DNA. Your next answer decides your fate brat.

Last edited by Penguin.; 07-28-2014 at 06:15 AM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

The vault veered backwards at the man that was behind me, tilting directly in his path while I landed smoothly upon the ground, noting the Tiger handseal that Tobirama had formed. Moments later the wooden vault before me split in two to reveal a thin, merciless cutting stream of water that made a straight beeline towards me. A grimace passed my face and I outstretched my dominant hand into it as I charged earth chakra into the base of my palm to form a shield large enough to provide protection for my body from head to toe. My foot shifted away from one another while my knees bent to form a defensive stance that was able to withstand the force of the water as it collided onto the shield, propelling me back a few meters into long range. While the shield itself completely shielded my sight of the Second Hokage, his actions nonetheless were echoed to me through the seeds that had scattered around the area.

Tobitrauma's movements were rapid, his footsteps drumming against the ground as he drew closer to me. An item clattered not far in front of me and from the metal sound it gave off when it made impact with the ground, I was quick to assume it be a kunai. Still holding tight upon the shield, I raised it behind me much like a boomerang, arcing my dominant hand backwards. Cutting off my flow of earth chakra to sustain my connection to the earth armor that I had created from my body earlier, I launched the shield at Tobitrauma, causing it to hurl itself straight at him. "It is true that my brother is mostly renown for his abilities," the man was saying. "But to think that his abilities and powers were the only thing that made him legendary, one would be wrong making that claim. My brother, for better or worse, showed Uchiha Madara what no Senju has shown an Uchiha before. Friendship and companionship." Friendship and companionship. I nearly laughed out loud. Had they truly believed that such aspects were possible in such a world? Wood chakra molded itself, slipping through the earth as four Wooden roots burst from around Tobitrauma's feet. Two gripped his entire legs firmly while the others sought to impale him directly through both his Achilles' tendon. "In a sense, they were closer to each other than I was with Hashirama. Even after the Uchiha killed Kawarama and Itama, Hashirama didn't hate or even blame Madara. But of course, the Uchiha's Curse of Hatred ran deep through Madara. Once I stabbed Izuna, he whispered something to Madara as Madara was about to admit defeat and ally with us. Whatever Izuna whispered changed Madara, and amplified his hate for almost everything ten fold. But I digress, that is a story for a different time. You never told me your name or how you acquired my brother's DNA. Your next answer decides your fate brat."

"Name? I don't have a name." I slammed my hands together in the Snake handseal. "My childhood was stolen from me and I watched in utter hopelessness as one by one, those that had been gathered die from the experiments conducted...all in an effort of mankind's greed for your brother's power!" Wooden pillars soared up from behind me, meshing together and convulsing into a long arc. They then slammed onto Tobitrauma's position, burying him underneath the sheer power of the technique. "Madara was right," I stated, quietly and moreso to myself. "There was no such thing as friendship and companionship...and there will never be."
    (Doton: Koka no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hardening Technique
    Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 40 (-15 per turn)
    Description: The user releases a burst of earth chakra from all over his body. As he does this, a multitude of rock seemingly grows from his skin, forming a large, dense armour or rock much bigger and bulkier than the users original size. The armour can be manipulated and used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with like rudimentary swords or hammers. The downside is that the user cannot mold techniques from other elements a part from earth while sustaining the armor. The armor can be manifested in only specific parts of the body if the user so chooses.

(Mokuton: Ketatamashii Rūtsu) - Wood Release: Impaling Roots
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user grows four roots from the ground and attacks the opponent, restricting him, impaling him, etc.

(Mokuton: Hashira Tsurī no Jutsu) - Wood Release: Pillar Tree Technique
    Description: The user will create multiple intertwining pillars rise up behind them several meters high and then sprout outwards sending multiple branches of pillars to converge on a large area and slamming into the ground. These branches are not heavily concentrated but rather are equally spread out with about 1 meter and half gap between each extending branch.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

A simple but effective counter from a not so simple and interesting person. The man stretched his arm out and channeled chakra into it, causing a shield of earth to block Tobirama's stream of water. This completely ruined his plans of attacking from behind, as his opponent was at least ten meters away. The kunai Tobirama threw landed some meters in front of his opponent, not behind him as he had planned. But no matter. As Tobirama ran, he reached for his side with his right hand and pulled out a hilt. Due to channeling chakra into it, a blade of raiton energy protrudes from the hilt as the man threw a shield made of doton at Tobirama. While still running towards his opponent, Tobirama sliced upwards with his sword and produced an arc of unfocused lightning, vaporizing the shield of doton and continuing towards the mystery man with unrelenting speed before putting up his sword's hilt.

Type: Weapon
    Chakra: N/A (-5 per turn)
    Description:
    A sword held by Senju Tobirama, the Raijin no Ken is made of a hilt which releases lightning natured chakra which forms a blade of pure lightning energy. It is so focused and dense that it manifests and behaves as a physical sword. The sword uses the owners chakra to produce the blade and discharge lightning attacks. The blade, when used for physical melee attacks, adds +20 lightning damage to Kenjutsu techniques and can discharge unfocused lightning, A-Rank, short to mid range in large arcs. To do so, the user swings the sword towards the target, producing the discharge which ravages towards the enemy. This can only be done once every two turns and counts as a move. The sword is not indestructible, being resistant to only up to A-Rank techniques. But, if destroyed, can be recreated after one turn unless the hilt is damaged.
    Note: Can only be used by Senju Tobirama bios.

Tobirama was done with words for now. They weren't getting anywhere, and if anything, Tobirama was becoming unfocused. All the memories about his brothers and his enemies weren't letting him strategize against his opponent. They were clouding his mind with sadness and regret for his brothers, and blinding him with anger due to Madara. Without wasting a moment, Tobirama channels his suiton chakra under the mystery man. By using shape and nature manipulation, water gushes up from the ground and encompasses his opponent in water, restricting his movements as long as Tobirama holds a hand seal. If his opponent couldn't escape, the water prison would conduct the electricity discharged from the sword, shocking his opponent to death.

Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

Everyone has had bad things happen to them, some worse than others. But hear this before you die, young brat. Your life is what you make of it. Let that sink into your skull before your body is nothing but a lifeless corpse that I will enjoy reanimating for answers to my questions.

Last edited by Penguin.; 08-22-2014 at 06:20 AM.