Post Thanks / Like
    He is the Crutch, his works
    are perfect, and all his ways
    are just.

Wilhelm | Mei Terumi Test

Greetings, Wilhelm

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ♠ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ♠ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ♠ Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed.
    ♠ Terrain: Grassy field
    ♠ You may use Mei's abilities up to your current rank as well as Basic 5, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu that you know.
    ♠ We start mid range from each other.
    ♠ If you have any questions please ask them through VM.

I will be using a canon Kage ranked MS Sasuke Uchiha biography for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that you're testing for and I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Illuminati

Re: Wilhelm | Mei Terumi Test

Mei Terumi

Thank You for proctoring my test! Hope we have fun doing this. ;D

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    are just.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm View Post
    Mei Terumi

Thank You for proctoring my test! Hope we have fun doing this. ;D
    I stand before you passively activating my three tomoe Sharingan. After activating my Sharingan, I look into your eyes cast a genjutsu that makes you believes that you being pierced by numerous black feathers. You are immobilized by the feathers as they pierce your body and unable to move. Then I generate a ball of lightning in my palm and throw it at you as you are paralyzed.

(Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
    Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
    Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
    Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

(Bōshi Magen: Ketataumo ) Demonic Eye Illusion: Piercing Feathers
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: N/A
    A weaker version of Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes, it makes the opponent believe that numerous black feathers have pierced their body and trapped them, causing them pain and immobility.
    Note: Requires two tomoe Sharingan and eye contact to use

(Raiton: Sanda Appu) – Lightning Release: Thunder Up
    Type: Offence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user concentrates a lot of lightning chakra into their hand, compressing it into a ball of lightning energy. The user can then hurl it at the enemy or trust it forward in a melee attack. Once the ball hits the target, it expands into a massive lightning explosion.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Illuminati

Mei Terumi was in pursuit of Sasuke after his recent show in the 5 Kage Summit meeting. Thanks to Ao, her bodyguard, she was able to keep on Sasuke's trail for a while but Ao had engaged one of Sasuke's followers in a battle. She was left without a sensor but that soon didn't matter as she found Sasuke in a plan field as if he was awaiting her arrival.

"Nothing can sway me now, Sasuke. But that doesn't even matter as I'm here to squash you and your Uchiha pride."

Mei was expecting a comment back from Sasuke but her body had soon sprouted out black feathers which made it hard for her to move. Whatever technique it was, it gave no warning and the feathers had just appeared out of nowhere. She was aware of the capabilities of the Uchiha Clan with the Sharingan that allowed them to utilize genjutsu that were far above the level of normal genjutsu. So she concluded herself being in a genjutsu due to nature of the technique that was only possible as a genjutsu. For one, something such as feathers cannot appear out of thin air and sprout of someone's body, even for Uchiha, this wasn't possible (unless it's a Genjutsu). Two, there was no sign of the feathers being formed on her body (no handseals, gestures with arms, stomping on the ground, etc). And three, Mei had unknowingly made eye contact with an Uchiha, who were known as masters of Genjutsu and Sasuke had taken advantage of that. She then would bite down on to her tongue with the sharp end of her front teeth, the pain from biting down would break her out of the genjutsu. However, the front end of her tongue would start to bleed momentarily.

Upon breaking out of the genjutsu, Mei would see the sight of Sasuke focusing raiton chakra into his hand. The moment when Sasuke would pull back his arm to throw the now raiton ball, Mei would slam the palms of her hands onto the ground to lower the earth beneath Sasuke by 5 meters, tall and wide enough to contain Sasuke. The process would be quite fast and Sasuke would unknowingly throw the lighting ball towards the wall in front of him. The attack that would be meant for Mei would instead hurt Sasuke from the explosion of the ball making contact with the wall.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user slams his hands on the ground and lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Mei then would move from her location to the right side of the trench, while moving she would perform a set of handseals, to have rain infused with her chakra to start falling towards the ground. The water from the rain would be linked with her senses, so she would be able to tell anything that would move in the vicinity.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Note: Talking and RP has no affect on timeframe.

Last edited by Wilhelm; 08-17-2014 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Formatting

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    are just.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm View Post
    Mei Terumi was in pursuit of Sasuke after his recent show in the 5 Kage Summit meeting. Thanks to Ao, her bodyguard, she was able to keep on Sasuke's trail for a while but Ao had engaged one of Sasuke's followers in a battle. She was left without a sensor but that soon didn't matter as she found Sasuke in a plan field as if he was awaiting her arrival.

"Nothing can sway me now, Sasuke. But that doesn't even matter as I'm here to squash you and your Uchiha pride."

Mei was expecting a comment back from Sasuke but her body had soon sprouted out black feathers which made it hard for her to move. Whatever technique it was, it gave no warning and the feathers had just appeared out of nowhere. She was aware of the capabilities of the Uchiha Clan with the Sharingan that allowed them to utilize genjutsu that were far above the level of normal genjutsu. So she concluded herself being in a genjutsu due to nature of the technique that was only possible as a genjutsu. For one, something such as feathers cannot appear out of thin air and sprout of someone's body, even for Uchiha, this wasn't possible (unless it's a Genjutsu). Two, there was no sign of the feathers being formed on her body (no handseals, gestures with arms, stomping on the ground, etc). And three, Mei had unknowingly made eye contact with an Uchiha, who were known as masters of Genjutsu and Sasuke had taken advantage of that. She then would bite down on to her tongue with the sharp end of her front teeth, the pain from biting down would break her out of the genjutsu. However, the front end of her tongue would start to bleed momentarily.

Upon breaking out of the genjutsu, Mei would see the sight of Sasuke focusing raiton chakra into his hand. The moment when Sasuke would pull back his arm to throw the now raiton ball, Mei would slam the palms of her hands onto the ground to lower the earth beneath Sasuke by 5 meters, tall and wide enough to contain Sasuke. The process would be quite fast and Sasuke would unknowingly throw the lighting ball towards the wall in front of him. The attack that would be meant for Mei would instead hurt Sasuke from the explosion of the ball making contact with the wall.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user slams his hands on the ground and lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Mei then would move from her location to the right side of the trench, while moving she would perform a set of handseals, to have rain infused with her chakra to start falling towards the ground. The water from the rain would be linked with her senses, so she would be able to tell anything that would move in the vicinity.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Note: Talking and RP has no affect on timeframe.
    You're reasoning is a bit shoddy on how things would take place but I'll continue.

After I see the ground sink beneath me, after I throw my lightning. I release wind from my mouth that hits the ground and pushes me into the air above the pit. Immediately after I come out of the pit, I look into your eyes once again and cast another illusion on you. You are immediately bound to a leaf and unable to move, this prevents you from doing any hand seals and stops it from raining. I then release a massive blast of fire toward you while you are immobilized.

(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

(Doujutsu: Hazumi no Reikon) - Eye Technique: Bound by Soul Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user will cast a genjutsu that immobilizes the target. In the genjutsu the target is bound to a leaf spinning around in the dark. This technique temporarily binds the target leaving them open to attack. (this technique is shown when sasuke tried to bind killer bee in genjutsu but to ill effect from being released by his bijuu).
    Note: Must have tomo 3 sharingan and bind lasting 1 turn.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belongs to my Shishou

Test Failed

Test Submitted by Proctor, not enough material to grade.