Drizzles and Wind add up to a STORM

*waits for teacher*

W Ø Я S T B Ξ H Δ V I O R Drizzy's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    design ● creativity ● art

Re: Drizzles and Wind add up to a STORM

www.naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Narutopedia is the website we mainly use for RP, it will be of great use to you, if you're unsure about a jutsu, want to see a picture of how it works,track the manga/anime it was shown in or even find the user of it, that will help. Just search the english part of the jutsu title (if no results for english, try japanese).

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

understood

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Focus your chakra.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*i build up the chakra within myself bringing it up to the highest point possible

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Assignment: With the aid of narutopedia, post and perform the next 5 techniques to be learn't. The descriptions for each should not be a minimum of 2 sentences.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
    Type: Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes*

I focus my chakra and inhale deeply thinking of wind in the trees and mix the air in my lungs with wind chakra.I then blow out a huge gust of wind that whips up dirt in your clones eyes which blinds him as well as loosening the dirt under him .*

(Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

I inhale deeply and fill my lungs with air mixing it with wind chakra flowing through me. I blow out a large spinning wind while as I blow from left to right .This stops the kunai your clone threw at me *when it hits the sharp wind wall and pushes it back at him.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

As I am thrown in the air by a jutsu your clone used I quickly inhale deeply and mix in my wind chakra. I then blow a super fast stream of wind at the ground and up in order to both conceal my move and move me backwards safely out of range.

(Fūton: Kaze Iwa Rendan) - Wind Release: Wind Rock Barrage
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user creates a huge stream of wind that carries rocks that lifts the opponent into the air where the rocks hit them.

I inhale deeply and fill my lungs with both air and wind chakra I then exhale a long huge stream of wind which I blow at the rocks to both lift them and your clone behind them. I then blow harder sending rocks fling at your clone hitting it and knocking him out*

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

I start by throwing a kunai at your clone then i I focus wind chakra into my hands building it up more and more within my hands. I then clap my hands together, compressing it and releasing a huge gale in front of me
    It then speeds up my kunai exponentially and the kunai slices right through your clone with ease*

Last edited by -Broly-; 05-06-2012 at 04:31 AM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Got caught up in time today, I wasn't able to teach as how I had planned. I'll be busy for this week, so I would like for you to research once again and perform the other 5 techniques on the jutsulist.
    Hopefully, raining resumes as normal next week Friday.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's cool I know exams are up for everyone lol except for me I'm exempt from my exams since my grades are so awesome *:D.

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

I take out a shuriken in each hand and flow my wind chakra in it increasing its speed and cutting power. I then throw the shuriken at your clone manipulating them so that they spin faster and slice right through him.

(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
    Range:Short-Long
    Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.*

I carefully perform the handseals building up my wind chakra as I do this. I then inhale deeply filling my lungs with air and wind chakra. After this I blow out a mighty gale that topples a tree and your clone in front of me*

(Fūton: Kamaitachi no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Sickle Weasel Technique
    Type: Attack
    Description: User creates a whirlwind of slicing wind. Originally used by Temari with her fan, there is a way to create this jutsu without a weapon. Performing quickly handseals, the user will gather his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sharp gust of wind, which in conjunction with the handseals will create a gust of violent slashing wind. The wind created is strong enough to push the opponent back or create 2 inch deep slashes to his body, however the user cannot direct slashes.

*I perform hand seals very quickly while inhaling air and mixing wind chakra in with it. I then blow out a very sharp gust of wind moves uncontrollably and gashes a 2 inch cut in your clones skin

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
    Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

I focus on my chakra and inhale deeply Mixing in wind chakra building it up greatly.i then exhale a huge sphere that blows back the kunai your clone threw and the clone itself

(Fūton: Kamikaze) - Wind Release: Divine Wind
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Damage Points: 30(+10 if used with a fire type)
    Description: The user releases a gust of wind that forms several small tornadoes. Combined with Fire Release: Running Fire that forms a circle on ground level, this creates a massive flaming hurricane.*

I inhale taking in air in my lungs filling it I then mix in my wind chakra and exhale a huge gust that forms many human sized tornadoes that fly towards your clone and hit it damaging him*

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weegee Death Stare.

Quote Originally Posted by goku2000 View Post
    It's cool I know exams are up for everyone lol except for me I'm exempt from my exams since my grades are so awesome *:D.

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
    Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

I take out a shuriken in each hand and flow my wind chakra in it increasing its speed and cutting power. I then throw the shuriken at your clone manipulating them so that they spin faster and slice right through him.

(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
    Range:Short-Long
    Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.*

I carefully perform the handseals building up my wind chakra as I do this. I then inhale deeply filling my lungs with air and wind chakra. After this I blow out a mighty gale that topples a tree and your clone in front of me*

(Fūton: Kamaitachi no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Sickle Weasel Technique
    Description: User creates a whirlwind of slicing wind. Originally used by Temari with her fan, there is a way to create this jutsu without a weapon. Performing quickly handseals, the user will gather his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sharp gust of wind, which in conjunction with the handseals will create a gust of violent slashing wind. The wind created is strong enough to push the opponent back or create 2 inch deep slashes to his body, however the user cannot direct slashes.

*I perform hand seals very quickly while inhaling air and mixing wind chakra in with it. I then blow out a very sharp gust of wind moves uncontrollably and gashes a 2 inch cut in your clones skin

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
    Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

I focus on my chakra and inhale deeply Mixing in wind chakra building it up greatly.i then exhale a huge sphere that blows back the kunai your clone threw and the clone itself

(Fūton: Kamikaze) - Wind Release: Divine Wind
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Damage Points: 30(+10 if used with a fire type)
    Description: The user releases a gust of wind that forms several small tornadoes. Combined with Fire Release: Running Fire that forms a circle on ground level, this creates a massive flaming hurricane.*

I inhale taking in air in my lungs filling it I then mix in my wind chakra and exhale a huge gust that forms many human sized tornadoes that fly towards your clone and hit it damaging him*
    Sorry, about my Sempai's delay. His exams have been taking most of his time.
    But as for now, you seem to be on the right track. So with that being said, continue with the process he has been using - Post the Next five Techniques and describe the usage with a minimum of at least 2 Sentences.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Fūton: Kami Oroshi) - Wind Release: Godly Wind From The Mountain
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Snake → Ram creates a vortex of wind to blast at a target. It can be used in a combo with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor to release a massive inferno at the opponents while they are trapped within the confined space of the earth

i carefully perform the tiger,snake,and ram handseals while inhaling deeply and gathering my wind chakra. Once done i focus in front of me and exhale deeply letting out wind that forms a vortex capable of blowing away many things

(Fūton: Jūha Shō) - Wind Release: Beast Wave Strike
    Description: A powerful technique of wind nature chakra that can cut and slash through any material. The user activates it by summoning chakra in his right hand, and then swipes a slicing chakra wave which appears to be controlled by the users will and thoughts. They are also able to use the technique in a rapid-fire, successive motion creating up to three cresent blades of wind.

i hold out my right hand beside me and focus my wind chakra into my palm. As i begin summoning more chakra into it i use shape manipulation to form a crescent blade of wind. I then look in front of me and slash down and to the left, up and to the righ, and then straight across. Which cuts through some nearby trees

(Fūton: Kazekiri) - Wind Style: Wind Cutter
    Type: Supplementary
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless.

I once again focus my wind chakra into my right palm. I create sufficient enough chakra to form a loose glob of wind. I then use shape manipulation to form a blade of wind in my hand. As i feel the gust of wind coming from your clone i swipe my right hand downwards at the gust cutting it in half and neutralizing it

(Fūton: Hanachiri no Mai) - Wind Release: Flower Scattering Dance
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 15(+3)
    Damage Points: 30(+5 for each addition wind vortex)
    Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon allows the user to summon a cyclone of petals to attack their opponent. The user can remain in one spot for the use of the technique, because he or she can direct it anywhere they desire. Therefore, the user can increase the direction and power of the technique to the maximum as a last resort.

i perform the three handseals carefully and focus my wind chakra around your clone i then focus on my chakra and make manipulate it into a whirling motion around him as petals materialize and also swirl around him blocking his vision. As he tries to move out the way i simply move the vortex at will to his location

(Fūton: Kaze Shingai) - Wind Release: Wind Terror
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent

lol not much to describe here

i summon wind chakra into my right palm and use shape manipulation to form a wave of strong wind that i can throw. I then raise my right hand and slash downward very quickly and release the wave of wnd that cuts through a nearby tree very badly