Page 6 of 6 « First ... 23456
    Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Ulquiora strongest espada?

Quote Originally Posted by 6ari8 View Post
    He just said that to see how would Ichicgo react, not because of rank. If it were because of the tattooed rank, he would've said there are FOUR more Espada who are stronger than me, since Espada are ranked from 0-9, that would make 4th be the fifth ranked one. I think he IS the strongest Espada. His second release state is similar to a bankai, and if you remember, a bankai multiplies the strength of it's user from shikai by 10 times. Going by that logic, I would say he is definitely the strongest Espada.
    i know right even if he dint say it the number still implies that theres 3 higher than him as far as the 1-10 goes and as far as ichigo goes if he couldnt beat ulq in base how was he going to beat the 3 others. but ulq's no longer ranked in second release. ppl see the numbers and think its dead set on wich ones are stronger but 1-4 are all in the same ballpark power wise in base and first release. theres some ppl that think 2nd release ulquiorra is about = to hallibel but lol 1st release ulquiorra had a pretty good showing vs ichigo who is stronger and faster than soifon and hitsugaya, infact he dint even need to 2nd release to beat ichigo but he did it anyway just to try to break ichigo's will.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I wouldn't say he's the strongest. I mean, he can't beat Aizen if he really tried. But he won't even try that at least. He could beat Stark if he wasn't lazy and all. I don't think he could beat Harribel.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaengusu View Post
    I wouldn't say he's the strongest. I mean, he can't beat Aizen if he really tried. But he won't even try that at least. He could beat Stark if he wasn't lazy and all. I don't think he could beat Harribel.
    Aizen isnt an espada. He can beat stark but not harribel? lol stark > harribel and all stark, barrigan, harribel had pretty much same size reastu release cept diffrent colors. I know its hard for people to see it but ulq really is the strongest in second release since the difrence from #1 to #4 doesnt seem all that high even in base and first release unlike #4 to #6 ie ulq being stronger in base than grimjaw is in release. Ulquiorra would beat soifon and toshiro in first release and maybe even at base, like cmon he was faster than bankai masked ichigo in base and in first release he dominated ichigo he dint even need to go 2nd release.

Also to ppl that think ulquiorra doesnt lie or wtv doesnt he tell aizen ichigo's power fluctuates between stronger and weaker than himself wich really that doesnt include ulq in 2nd release and not even ulq in first release as we seen at full power angry ichigo got totally owned by ulq in first release and 2nd.

ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Martial Arts FTW

you have to consider the fact that only Ichigo was strong enough to "change the landscape" which was essentially power on par with Ullq, that being said I never say any of the espada swing a sword (you know how thin it is?) and cause boulders to go flying through the air.

When Ullq said that he hadn't shown Aizen that form it was probably for a reason, so that he wouldn't be made #1. & Barragans time effect might not affect someone with an insanely high reiatsu.

But I'd think it would still affect, who knows, perhaps Ullq's "lance del relampago" or a getsuga could hit barragan

Shunshin no Jutsu oOYellow FlashOo's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i agree with you but some of the otha espada could put up a fight with him

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i believe he was indeed the strongest espada and here why

i understand that Ulquiora said that there were 3 espada stronger than him, but i believe that this was only taken into account of his first release form, i don't get how people can say that there were 3 above him discount yami. enough evidence is given to suggest that Ulquiora was indeed lieing when said that that there were 3 espada stronger than himself they range the appears of espada #0 to the consist sense when he says thing to get arise out of the humans around him(from telling orihime he was going to rip out her heart to going segunda etapa when he didn't need to against ichigo)

another thing is its more likely that aizen knew of Ulquiora second stage and simply felt no reason to call him on it, because thats the type of person aizen he, he lets things pay out to see if things will turnout exactly as he predicted, and in the case of Ulquiora and ichigo i think it did wonderfully so. Ulquiora pushed ichigo to his hollowifed limits and got hax ichigo to appear. why else would the limitation of no allowing the release of anyone ranked 4 and below be instead of 3 and below.

not really a point but i kinda have a question? why is it that everyone know arrancar have some soul reaper powers and everyone is okay with that but when Ulquiora use one of a soul reapers most impressive techniques the second sword release so many people assume it just pushed him up to hally berry level when in the case of a soul reaper the jump is far more significant?

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Atleast he should be higher than halibel....
    Stark still strongest

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Studying for Finals...

Of all the Espada, Ulquiorra most likely uses his power most effectively.
    Yammy obviously has the most power reserve, but he can't use it effectively.
    Starkk's attitude and sense of honor in battle blinds him from ending threats permanently.
    Haribel sacrificed her personal gain of power for teamwork.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by aimop95 View Post
    Of all the Espada, Ulquiorra most likely uses his power most effectively.
    Yammy obviously has the most power reserve, but he can't use it effectively.
    Starkk's attitude and sense of honor in battle blinds him from ending threats permanently.
    Haribel sacrificed her personal gain of power for teamwork.
    this is good. i totally agree with this.

besides, aizen should know what he's doing. he knows where to put is dear espada. and if he doesnt, then hopefully kubo does.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

He sure appered to be the strongest, had 2 types of ceros, 2 ressurecionns. I think he could def beat Stark, cause all he could do was make wolves and shoot cero

Head Captain
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    No. Ulquiorra was not the strongest Espada. Ya he had his Segunda Etapa big deal. It doesn't change the fact that the Captains are on a whole other standard than Ichigo. Had Ulquiorra gone up against Kyoraku he would have lost with mid difficulty on Kyoraku's part.

My point? Stark was the strongest Espada. Not Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra deserves his 4th position. 3rd at best.

What is that I hear? You want proof? Here:
    http://www.mangapanda.com/94-725-20/...apter-271.html

Ulquiorra knows he's the only one with the Segunda Etapa and he still states there are 3 more Espada who are stronger than he is.
    perfectly said

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nah man its not well said cause that remark he says well it plays in with his character ie being the espada of despair + since he has 4 plastered on his chest he dint have to say anything cause it means theres 3 left above him that ichigo would have to fight to win. but in all actuality theres 4 higher than him numberwise and im sure all espadas know the ranks go from 0-9. and the captains are not on a whole other level than ichigo hes up there with them. toshiro and soifon are both weaker and slower than ichigo shunsui is an other story he doesnt actuly have to be stronger than his opponant to kill his opponant hes got a semi hax shikai the color game thing cant imagine howmuch more haxed his bankai is. and ichigo's hollow would steam roll just about any1 at that point in time notice how the hollow is always higher in skill than ichigo actuly is had ichigo been in control he might have lost to ulq since we seen how easy the lance shreded the mask.

Edit: yammy is seen getting a massive boost in power going from 10 to 0 surpassing stark and thats belivable right but ulq going from 4 to unranked is unbelivable that hes goten stronger than the others? like cmon guys the difrence from 1-4 is not as big as 10 to 4. 4-1 are all in the same ballpark with variying abilities until ulq goes r2 this is not the olympics were theres just gold silver and bronze this is bleach where anything happens. And if ppl are so keen on saying ulquiorra cannot win cause hes number 4 well that means stark or any other espada would not win vs yammy cause hes the real number 1 rankwise

Last edited by o0eric0o; 01-12-2013 at 04:37 PM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    RPing like a boss

Quote Originally Posted by Titania Erza View Post
    I dont care if he was the strongest or not, he made a hell of a fighting scene with ichigo and thats the most important thing.
    agreed. power is overrated anyway, Ulquiora had finess

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So how would stark beat barragan? why is he ranked no.1?

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    To Motivated for this.

Quote Originally Posted by negrodamuus View Post
    So how would stark beat barragan? why is he ranked no.1?
    Stark has the most reitsu out of all the espada minus yamma, all his attacks are pure energy and energy doesnt age, he could literally just spam cero until Barragan in nothing but dust.
    Its just sucks that none of the espada really got proper fighting scenes and that there was clear BS happing in the captains vs espada fights.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin...

ulquiorra is indeed strong n one of my fav character ever... what is funny about bleach is tousen said he surpassed all of the espada's n got his throat pierced by a vice captain!!!... i personally beleive ulquiorra would easily pawn the likes of tousen
    n most of the captains in gotei 13 except zaraki(always has something hidden up in his sleeve) n yamamoto... as far as espada's r concerned segunda etapa would scare the hell out of them.... harribel wont even stand a chance... barragan would put up quite a fight coz of his aging power...n stark cannot beat ulquiorra with his ceros or wolves ...starks cero's looks ordinary n shunsui said they are not powerful enough to kill someone such as him..whereas cero oscuras is the deadliest one to kill captain level shinigami's...still i loved how ulquiorra's ass got screwed against hollw ichigo

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
    Stark has the most reitsu out of all the espada minus yamma, all his attacks are pure energy and energy doesnt age, he could literally just spam cero until Barragan in nothing but dust.
    Its just sucks that none of the espada really got proper fighting scenes and that there was clear BS happing in the captains vs espada fights.
    he can rot souls though so why not energy? where is it said he can't rot energy? not all stark's attacks are energy based those wolves are made from his soul so they'll be able to rot.

if he spams cero can't barragan just slow down time which will give him the needed time to rot all of those ceros (not sure he can rot ceros but then again not sure he can't) if stark tried to sneak attack with his speed while barragan was occupied woudn't he just rot? I don't really see what stark would do against barragan but he is rated no.1. The rankings are weird that's why I believe it's possible that ulquiorra should be ranked higher.

Page 6 of 6 « First ... 23456