Page 4 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
Results 76 to 100 of 142
  1. #76
    Academy Student
    Status
    o0eric0o is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ulquiora strongest espada?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity000 View Post
    Maybe he thinks he is stronger then Halibel, or Yammy is too stupid tobe considered stronger.
    Maybe he knows he can beat yammy in first release even though yammy is stronger probly why he treats him the way he does, Dunno why ppl can find it sohard for ulquiora to become the strongest after seing the huge difrence in power when the weakest releases it wouldnt be that much of a diffrence for ulquiora hes allrdy close to the top
     
         

  2. #77
    Academy Student
    Status
    ShayD3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ulquiora strongest espada?

    Quote Originally Posted by nlee View Post
    no. Ulquiorra was not the strongest espada. Ya he had his segunda etapa big deal. It doesn't change the fact that the captains are on a whole other standard than ichigo. Had ulquiorra gone up against kyoraku he would have lost with mid difficulty on kyoraku's part.

    My point? Stark was the strongest espada. Not ulquiorra. Ulquiorra deserves his 4th position. 3rd at best.



    What is that i hear? You want proof? Here:


    Ulquiorra knows he's the only one with the segunda etapa and he still states there are 3 more espada who are stronger than he is.

    are you freaking kidding me?

    Seriously, I just don't know where to start from to explain you how wrong you are.

    First of all, Ichigo unmasked is in a mid captain level, like Byakuya, Kenpachi, Hitsugaya, Ukitake, Shunsui and a few more, and yes, Ukitake and Shunsui are a mid level captains, these 2 clowns never showed us anything impressive, i don't care that it's been said that both of them are the most powerful shinigamis in Soul Society after Yamamoto which is pure nonsense, exactly like Uluqiorra said that there are 3 Espadas stronger than him, which is again bullsh!t, only the abilities that the characters show us tells us exactly what they are capable of.

    Let me ask you something, Yammy claims to be the strogest of the Espada, does it mean it is acutally true?


    -Harribel was beaten by Hitsugaya, who is a mid level captain who would have lose to masked Ichigo. Ulquiorra's unreleased powers were equal to a masked Ichigo.
    Also we didn't see anything threatening from her except the Cascada which is far far behind Ulquiorra's Lanza del Relámpago, not mentioning his monstrous speed and high speed regeneration.

    -Baraggan was beaten by a simple Kido, ENOUGH SAID.
    What also a real opponent other than Sui Fon would rip his head off before he could touch him.

    -Stark was one tough guy but at the end of the day all he was doing was shooting Ceros.

    -Yammy shouldn't be an Espada at all.


    And again, not everything the characters tell us is true, Ulquiorra said that because he wanted Ichigo to doubt himself, if you actually knew what you are talking about, you'd knew that Ulquiorra tends to play with his target's mind.
     
         
    Last edited by ShayD3; 07-26-2012 at 10:29 PM.

  3. #78
    The 2nd Hokage Dunmire66's Avatar
    Status
    Dunmire66 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    BRITANIA
    Posts
    267
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ulquiora strongest espada?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShayD3 View Post
    are you freaking kidding me?

    Seriously, I just don't know where to start from to explain you how wrong you are.

    First of all, Ichigo unmasked is in a mid captain level, like Byakuya, Kenpachi, Hitsugaya, Ukitake, Shunsui and a few more, and yes, Ukitake and Shunsui are a mid level captains, these 2 clowns never showed us anything impressive, i don't care that it's been said that both of them are the most powerful shinigamis in Soul Society after Yamamoto which is pure nonsense, exactly like Uluqiorra said that there are 3 Espadas stronger than him, which is again bullsh!t, only the abilities that the characters show us tells us exactly what they are capable of.

    Let me ask you something, Yammy claims to be the strogest of the Espada, does it mean it is acutally true?


    -Harribel was beaten by Hitsugaya, who is a mid level captain who would have lose to masked Ichigo. Ulquiorra's unreleased powers were equal to a masked Ichigo.
    Also we didn't see anything threatening from her except the Cascada which is far far behind Ulquiorra's Lanza del Relámpago, not mentioning his monstrous speed and high speed regeneration.

    -Baraggan was beaten by a simple Kido, ENOUGH SAID.
    What also a real opponent other than Sui Fon would rip his head off before he could touch him.

    -Stark was one tough guy but at the end of the day all he was doing was shooting Ceros.

    -Yammy shouldn't be an Espada at all.


    And again, not everything the characters tell us is true, Ulquiorra said that because he wanted Ichigo to doubt himself, if you actually knew what you are talking about, you'd knew that Ulquiorra tends to play with his target's mind.
    Very nicely put. I agree.
     
         

  4. #79
    Valar Morghulis!! Rand al'Thor's Avatar
    Status
    Rand al'Thor is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    Posts
    4,474
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Name's on the back!!!!
    MAZINO!!
     

    Re: Ulquiora strongest espada?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShayD3 View Post
    are you freaking kidding me?

    Seriously, I just don't know where to start from to explain you how wrong you are.

    First of all, Ichigo unmasked is in a mid captain level, like Byakuya, Kenpachi, Hitsugaya, Ukitake, Shunsui and a few more, and yes, Ukitake and Shunsui are a mid level captains, these 2 clowns never showed us anything impressive, i don't care that it's been said that both of them are the most powerful shinigamis in Soul Society after Yamamoto which is pure nonsense, exactly like Uluqiorra said that there are 3 Espadas stronger than him, which is again bullsh!t, only the abilities that the characters show us tells us exactly what they are capable of.

    Let me ask you something, Yammy claims to be the strogest of the Espada, does it mean it is acutally true?


    -Harribel was beaten by Hitsugaya, who is a mid level captain who would have lose to masked Ichigo. Ulquiorra's unreleased powers were equal to a masked Ichigo.
    Also we didn't see anything threatening from her except the Cascada which is far far behind Ulquiorra's Lanza del Relámpago, not mentioning his monstrous speed and high speed regeneration.

    -Baraggan was beaten by a simple Kido, ENOUGH SAID.
    What also a real opponent other than Sui Fon would rip his head off before he could touch him.

    -Stark was one tough guy but at the end of the day all he was doing was shooting Ceros.

    -Yammy shouldn't be an Espada at all.


    And again, not everything the characters tell us is true, Ulquiorra said that because he wanted Ichigo to doubt himself, if you actually knew what you are talking about, you'd knew that Ulquiorra tends to play with his target's mind.
    are you freaking kidding me..dont give us this BS...ichigo without his mask is a low level cap=pt at best and lol..calling shuunsui mid level..><...check your head..go to some doctor..then argue...
     
         

  5. #80
    Academy Student
    Status
    ShayD3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ulquiora strongest espada?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rand al'Thor View Post
    are you freaking kidding me..dont give us this BS...ichigo without his mask is a low level cap=pt at best and lol..calling shuunsui mid level..><...check your head..go to some doctor..then argue...
    Kid..
    Do you know what is a low level captain? For example, Sui Fon, Komamura and Tosen, Ichigo would have pwned each and every one of these without a mask.
    And what make you think Shunsui is not a mid level captain? Do you actually think he can be equal with high level captains such as Aizen, Urahara or Isshin?!
    He got beat up by Aizen after one blow when Aizen not even using his powers, 1 sword swing with his basic powers and Shunsui is down, he is a joke, and his Shikai is even a bigger joke and you actually think he is super duper stronge because some old fart said it 200 episodes ago.
    Oh and by the way, the only reason he could've beat Stark is because he didn't want to fight, so basicly your statement that Shunsui is so powerful is based on nothing.
     
         

  6. #81
    sharingan master Wakoo's Avatar
    Status
    Wakoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    1,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ulquiora strongest espada?

    yes but stark anint no *****
     
         

  7. #82
    Sydney's Halo Grim's Avatar
    Status
    Grim is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,365
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society
     



    Re: Ulquiora strongest espada?

    top 3 yes, deffinatly stronger than Hally Berry but we cant say if stronger than Stark or King, I personaly think he was fast enough to match Stark but King had his freaky and very badass ability
     
         

  8. #83
    The 2nd Hokage Dunmire66's Avatar
    Status
    Dunmire66 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    BRITANIA
    Posts
    267
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ulquiora strongest espada?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    top 3 yes, deffinatly stronger than Hally Berry but we cant say if stronger than Stark or King, I personaly think he was fast enough to match Stark but King had his freaky and very badass ability
    I think I could go with that. But king could touch like Ulquioras arm and when it begins to rot he can rip it off and throw it at king and try to hit him with it causing him to die. And he would do this because of his high speed regeneration causing his arm to regrow immediatly.
     
         

  9. #84
    Academy Student
    Status
    ShayD3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ulquiora strongest espada?

    There are various ways of killing Baraggan, i don't think the only way to kill him is with his own power, otherwise he wouldn't let Aizen take over HM.
    Sui Fon was just too slow and couldn't hit him (i know that he can slows movement nearby him)
     
         

  10. #85
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    Posts
    18,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Ulquiora strongest espada?

    am not agree but he is the coolest one
     
         

  11. #86
    Cerox0's Avatar
    Status
    Cerox0 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Impure World
    Posts
    3,312
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ulquiora strongest espada?

    It's clear that Segindao Etapa Ulq was the strongest Espada.

    -Halibel is terrible
    - Barragan can literally do nothing but his aging ability which should not affect Ulq that much with his high speed Regeneration.
    - Starkk is one tough customer as it took 4 captain level Reapers to take him out but Ulqis too fast for him.
    -Yammy is too stupid and nothing but a big target
     
         

  12. #87
    The 2nd Hokage Dunmire66's Avatar
    Status
    Dunmire66 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    BRITANIA
    Posts
    267
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ulquiora strongest espada?

    Thank you for agreeing with me about this lol. I mean it all makes sense.
     
         

  13. #88
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ulquiora strongest espada?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShayD3 View Post
    are you freaking kidding me?

    Seriously, I just don't know where to start from to explain you how wrong you are.

    First of all, Ichigo unmasked is in a mid captain level, like Byakuya, Kenpachi, Hitsugaya, Ukitake, Shunsui and a few more, and yes, Ukitake and Shunsui are a mid level captains, these 2 clowns never showed us anything impressive, i don't care that it's been said that both of them are the most powerful shinigamis in Soul Society after Yamamoto which is pure nonsense
    You're already wrong here...

    Ichigo is hardly a Captain-class Shinigami. He has the powerful reiatsu and some fighting experience, but he doesn't come close to the polished skills of the Gotei 13.

    Byakuya, Hitsugaya, and Kenpachi aren't the only ones who can outclass him. You fail to see the other aspects of fighting in Bleach. Even Soi Fong would be able to kill Ichigo if she was out for blood. Ichigo has absolutely no experience in Hakuda. You put him against a hand-to-hand specialist like Soi Fong and Soi Fong'll have his back against the wall...easily. Even a non-offense type Captain like Mayuri would still be able to deal with him using other deceptive tactics.

    This isn't DBZ kid. You don't just compare two people's reiatsu and pick who's stronger based on that alone. You factor in each person's skill in every category.

    If you genuinely think Ukitake and Kyoraku are mid-tier Captains then I have no reason to argue anything with you because you clearly don't know how to take manga evidence into account. It is a fact that they, including Yamamoto and Unohana, are the most powerful Captains in Soul Society. This isn't an opinion. It's a fact. Get over it.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShayD3 View Post
    Let me ask you something, Yammy claims to be the strogest of the Espada, does it mean it is acutally true?
    Yes. He is the strongest...sheer power-wise.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShayD3 View Post
    -Harribel was beaten by Hitsugaya, who is a mid level captain who would have lose to masked Ichigo. Ulquiorra's unreleased powers were equal to a masked Ichigo.
    Also we didn't see anything threatening from her except the Cascada which is far far behind Ulquiorra's Lanza del Relámpago, not mentioning his monstrous speed and high speed regeneration.

    -Baraggan was beaten by a simple Kido, ENOUGH SAID.
    What also a real opponent other than Sui Fon would rip his head off before he could touch him.

    -Stark was one tough guy but at the end of the day all he was doing was shooting Ceros.
    Hitsugaya is a once-in-a-century (probably much longer) type genius. He's even more of a genius than Byakuya, Gin, or Kaien ever were. You do realize that he is no older than 50 years old while every other Captain in the Gotei 13 is about a few hundred years old, right? And you think you have a legitimate reason to downplay his feat against Halibel? Hitsugaya being able to even match an opponent of her level is testament to his skills.

    We have never even seen Hitsugaya fighting Ichigo so where exactly is your proof that Ichigo is stronger than he is? If you don't understand this then that's your problem because I'm not coming back to this again should you decide to retardedly argue it.

    Barragan was beaten by a simple Kido? Are you serious? The Kido that was used against Barragan was a space-time manipulation Kido - Kido that can manipulate space and time are banned from use because they are too powerful. Yet, Hachi can use them like a piece of cake. Hachi sealed off his own arm and transported it inside Barragan. The fact that you can classify Hachi's Kido as being a simple Kido shows how little you're able to think outside of your own bias. You think Barragan was weak, so you make up a poor reason for his death. Extremely and pathetically poor logic to say the least.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShayD3 View Post
    Kid..
    Do you know what is a low level captain? For example, Sui Fon, Komamura and Tosen, Ichigo would have pwned each and every one of these without a mask.
    No. Each one of those, except for perhaps Komamura, would kill Ichigo without a Mask.

    Like I said above, Ichigo has no skill in hand-to-hand combat. Not even his speed would match Soi Fong's who's been shown to be near Yoruichi's league. Unless you think Ichigo can out-Shunpo Yoruichi, then he doesn't come anywhere near beating Soi Fong.

    Tousen was shown to be on Gin's level. They were both trusted operatives of Aizen and aided him for over 100 years. If Ichigo couldn't touch Gin, what reason do you have that he'd fair any better against Tousen?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShayD3 View Post
    And what make you think Shunsui is not a mid level captain? Do you actually think he can be equal with high level captains such as Aizen, Urahara or Isshin?! He got beat up by Aizen after one blow when Aizen not even using his powers, 1 sword swing with his basic powers and Shunsui is down, he is a joke
    You're stupid.

    Kyoraku had just been in a lengthy fight against the Primera Espada. On top of his he tanked a fully-powered Cero from Stark to his back at point-blank range and was still able to stand. Not only this, but he beat Stark without even using Bankai.

    Considering this, you have the nerve to call him a mid-tier Captain? How painfully ridiculous...

    It's obvious at this point that you're one of those kids who refuses to agree with anything and everything that goes against what you think. You're the worst types to get into an argument with because nothing will get through to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShayD3 View Post
    you actually think he is super duper stronge because some old fart said it 200 episodes ago.
    The reason we believe it is because it follows common sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShayD3 View Post
    Oh and by the way, the only reason he could've beat Stark is because he didn't want to fight, so basicly your statement that Shunsui is so powerful is based on nothing.
    So Starks passive demeanor means he wanted to die instead of fighting? It doesn't matter if Stark didn't want to fight. Anyone would rather fight than die. Stark fought that fight in the end with the intention to win.
     
         
    Last edited by NLee; 07-28-2012 at 09:09 AM.

  14. #89
    . lubricati0n's Avatar
    Status
    lubricati0n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ulquiora strongest espada?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShayD3 View Post
    Kid..
    Do you know what is a low level captain? For example, Sui Fon, Komamura and Tosen, Ichigo would have pwned each and every one of these without a mask.
    And what make you think Shunsui is not a mid level captain? Do you actually think he can be equal with high level captains such as Aizen, Urahara or Isshin?!
    He got beat up by Aizen after one blow when Aizen not even using his powers, 1 sword swing with his basic powers and Shunsui is down, he is a joke, and his Shikai is even a bigger joke and you actually think he is super duper stronge because some old fart said it 200 episodes ago.
    Oh and by the way, the only reason he could've beat Stark is because he didn't want to fight, so basicly your statement that Shunsui is so powerful is based on nothing.
    Stupidity at its finest.

    -Soi fon low level captain? LOL. How funny is this.

    -Aizen and Urahara were just geniuses, and you can't judge Isshin's power because we have seen nothing significant. Shunsui is a high level captain along with Ukitake, Unohana and Genryuusai. Don't forget Shunsui and Ukitake fought the first espada, and NEVER used their Bankai.

    -Any captain would get owned by Aizen besides Genryuusai. Use your brain, they've all seen his Shikai which means Aizen can do his illusion crap anytime he wants. Why do you think SS depended on Ichigo? Because he hasn't seen Aizen's shikai.

    -What are you on about? Starrk decided to fight mid way through the battle after hearing about Bankai. Are you sure you read the manga properly?

    Your logic is stupid, fix it. You don't judge someone's power because they haven't shown it. Ukitake and Shunsui are mid level captains because they never used Bankai and never show the full potential of their Shikai. Yeah, right.

    You must be one of them idiots that think Aizen is > then Genryuusai, because Genryuusai has never been in a serious full on battle and never released Bankai and lost an arm because he was protecting people.

    Oh and btw I don't understand how you classify Shunsui and Ukitake as mid level captains, but classify Urahara as a high level captain when he has never shown Bankai. Same with Isshin.

    You must be Kubo to know someones power level even though they've never used their full power.

    Kubo pls tell me what's going to happen next in the manga.
     
         

  15. #90
    The 2nd Hokage Dunmire66's Avatar
    Status
    Dunmire66 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    BRITANIA
    Posts
    267
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ulquiora strongest espada?

    Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    You're already wrong here...

    Ichigo is hardly a Captain-class Shinigami. He has the powerful reiatsu and some fighting experience, but he doesn't come close to the polished skills of the Gotei 13.

    Byakuya, Hitsugaya, and Kenpachi aren't the only ones who can outclass him. You fail to see the other aspects of fighting in Bleach. Even Soi Fong would be able to kill Ichigo if she was out for blood. Ichigo has absolutely no experience in Hakuda. You put him against a hand-to-hand specialist like Soi Fong and Soi Fong'll have his back against the wall...easily. Even a non-offense type Captain like Mayuri would still be able to deal with him using other deceptive tactics.

    This isn't DBZ kid. You don't just compare two people's reiatsu and pick who's stronger based on that alone. You factor in each person's skill in every category.

    If you genuinely think Ukitake and Kyoraku are mid-tier Captains then I have no reason to argue anything with you because you clearly don't know how to take manga evidence into account. It is a fact that they, including Yamamoto and Unohana, are the most powerful Captains in Soul Society. This isn't an opinion. It's a fact. Get over it.



    Yes. He is the strongest...sheer power-wise.



    Hitsugaya is a once-in-a-century (probably much longer) type genius. He's even more of a genius than Byakuya, Gin, or Kaien ever were. You do realize that he is no older than 50 years old while every other Captain in the Gotei 13 is about a few hundred years old, right? And you think you have a legitimate reason to downplay his feat against Halibel? Hitsugaya being able to even match an opponent of her level is testament to his skills.

    We have never even seen Hitsugaya fighting Ichigo so where exactly is your proof that Ichigo is stronger than he is? If you don't understand this then that's your problem because I'm not coming back to this again should you decide to retardedly argue it.

    Barragan was beaten by a simple Kido? Are you serious? The Kido that was used against Barragan was a space-time manipulation Kido - Kido that can manipulate space and time are banned from use because they are too powerful. Yet, Hachi can use them like a piece of cake. Hachi sealed off his own arm and transported it inside Barragan. The fact that you can classify Hachi's Kido as being a simple Kido shows how little you're able to think outside of your own bias. You think Barragan was weak, so you make up a poor reason for his death. Extremely and pathetically poor logic to say the least.



    No. Each one of those, except for perhaps Komamura, would kill Ichigo without a Mask.

    Like I said above, Ichigo has no skill in hand-to-hand combat. Not even his speed would match Soi Fong's who's been shown to be near Yoruichi's league. Unless you think Ichigo can out-Shunpo Yoruichi, then he doesn't come anywhere near beating Soi Fong.

    Tousen was shown to be on Gin's level. They were both trusted operatives of Aizen and aided him for over 100 years. If Ichigo couldn't touch Gin, what reason do you have that he'd fair any better against Tousen?



    You're stupid.

    Kyoraku had just been in a lengthy fight against the Primera Espada. On top of his he tanked a fully-powered Cero from Stark to his back at point-blank range and was still able to stand. Not only this, but he beat Stark without even using Bankai.

    Considering this, you have the nerve to call him a mid-tier Captain? How painfully ridiculous...

    It's obvious at this point that you're one of those kids who refuses to agree with anything and everything that goes against what you think. You're the worst types to get into an argument with because nothing will get through to you.



    The reason we believe it is because it follows common sense.



    So Starks passive demeanor means he wanted to die instead of fighting? It doesn't matter if Stark didn't want to fight. Anyone would rather fight than die. Stark fought that fight in the end with the intention to win.
    Very nice explanation +rep to you that was very well explained and the time it probably took is reason enough for the plus rep.
     
         

  16. #91
    Valar Morghulis!! Rand al'Thor's Avatar
    Status
    Rand al'Thor is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    Posts
    4,474
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Name's on the back!!!!
    MAZINO!!
     

    Re: Ulquiora strongest espada?

    Nlee and lubri beat me to it..><..but there are your answers
     
         

  17. #92
    Amaterasu Prodigy LeafSpirit 20's Avatar
    Status
    LeafSpirit 20 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    El Paso Tx
    Posts
    1,281
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ulquiora strongest espada?

    I think he is, or should have been.. The guy was epic in every sense.. Much better than haribel and lazy ass stark
     
         

  18. #93
    Academy Student
    Status
    ShayD3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ulquiora strongest espada?

    Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    You're already wrong here...

    Ichigo is hardly a Captain-class Shinigami. He has the powerful reiatsu and some fighting experience, but he doesn't come close to the polished skills of the Gotei 13.

    Byakuya, Hitsugaya, and Kenpachi aren't the only ones who can outclass him. You fail to see the other aspects of fighting in Bleach. Even Soi Fong would be able to kill Ichigo if she was out for blood. Ichigo has absolutely no experience in Hakuda. You put him against a hand-to-hand specialist like Soi Fong and Soi Fong'll have his back against the wall...easily. Even a non-offense type Captain like Mayuri would still be able to deal with him using other deceptive tactics.

    This isn't DBZ kid. You don't just compare two people's reiatsu and pick who's stronger based on that alone. You factor in each person's skill in every category.

    If you genuinely think Ukitake and Kyoraku are mid-tier Captains then I have no reason to argue anything with you because you clearly don't know how to take manga evidence into account. It is a fact that they, including Yamamoto and Unohana, are the most powerful Captains in Soul Society. This isn't an opinion. It's a fact. Get over it.



    Yes. He is the strongest...sheer power-wise.





    Hitsugaya is a once-in-a-century (probably much longer) type genius. He's even more of a genius than Byakuya, Gin, or Kaien ever were. You do realize that he is no older than 50 years old while every other Captain in the Gotei 13 is about a few hundred years old, right? And you think you have a legitimate reason to downplay his feat against Halibel? Hitsugaya being able to even match an opponent of her level is testament to his skills.

    We have never even seen Hitsugaya fighting Ichigo so where exactly is your proof that Ichigo is stronger than he is? If you don't understand this then that's your problem because I'm not coming back to this again should you decide to retardedly argue it.

    Barragan was beaten by a simple Kido? Are you serious? The Kido that was used against Barragan was a space-time manipulation Kido - Kido that can manipulate space and time are banned from use because they are too powerful. Yet, Hachi can use them like a piece of cake. Hachi sealed off his own arm and transported it inside Barragan. The fact that you can classify Hachi's Kido as being a simple Kido shows how little you're able to think outside of your own bias. You think Barragan was weak, so you make up a poor reason for his death. Extremely and pathetically poor logic to say the least.



    No. Each one of those, except for perhaps Komamura, would kill Ichigo without a Mask.

    Like I said above, Ichigo has no skill in hand-to-hand combat. Not even his speed would match Soi Fong's who's been shown to be near Yoruichi's league. Unless you think Ichigo can out-Shunpo Yoruichi, then he doesn't come anywhere near beating Soi Fong.

    Tousen was shown to be on Gin's level. They were both trusted operatives of Aizen and aided him for over 100 years. If Ichigo couldn't touch Gin, what reason do you have that he'd fair any better against Tousen?



    You're stupid.

    Kyoraku had just been in a lengthy fight against the Primera Espada. On top of his he tanked a fully-powered Cero from Stark to his back at point-blank range and was still able to stand. Not only this, but he beat Stark without even using Bankai.

    Considering this, you have the nerve to call him a mid-tier Captain? How painfully ridiculous...

    It's obvious at this point that you're one of those kids who refuses to agree with anything and everything that goes against what you think. You're the worst types to get into an argument with because nothing will get through to you.



    The reason we believe it is because it follows common sense.



    So Starks passive demeanor means he wanted to die instead of fighting? It doesn't matter if Stark didn't want to fight. Anyone would rather fight than die. Stark fought that fight in the end with the intention to win.
    If you genuinely think Yammy is the strogest espada then I have no reason to argue anything with YOU.


    It is well known that Hitsugaya is a genius and one of a kind for a someone in his age, but it doesn't say he is stronger than Ichigo right now.

    "Tousen was shown to be on Gin's level"
    Now where the hell is it written exactly? You think that because both were Aizen's allies then it means that they are in same level? You base that on nothing but your imagination.

    Like I said before retard, THE ONLY REASON KYORAKU WAS ABLE TO BEAT STARK IS BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT TO FIGHT.
    It is obvious you couldn't understand that Stark "gave up" on his life because he thought he better be dead than live as a lonely man.


    Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    Stupidity at its finest.

    -Soi fon low level captain? LOL. How funny is this.

    -Aizen and Urahara were just geniuses, and you can't judge Isshin's power because we have seen nothing significant. Shunsui is a high level captain along with Ukitake, Unohana and Genryuusai. Don't forget Shunsui and Ukitake fought the first espada, and NEVER used their Bankai.

    -Any captain would get owned by Aizen besides Genryuusai. Use your brain, they've all seen his Shikai which means Aizen can do his illusion crap anytime he wants. Why do you think SS depended on Ichigo? Because he hasn't seen Aizen's shikai.

    -What are you on about? Starrk decided to fight mid way through the battle after hearing about Bankai. Are you sure you read the manga properly?

    Your logic is stupid, fix it. You don't judge someone's power because they haven't shown it. Ukitake and Shunsui are mid level captains because they never used Bankai and never show the full potential of their Shikai. Yeah, right.

    You must be one of them idiots that think Aizen is > then Genryuusai, because Genryuusai has never been in a serious full on battle and never released Bankai and lost an arm because he was protecting people.

    Oh and btw I don't understand how you classify Shunsui and Ukitake as mid level captains, but classify Urahara as a high level captain when he has never shown Bankai. Same with Isshin.

    You must be Kubo to know someones power level even though they've never used their full power.

    Kubo pls tell me what's going to happen next in the manga.
    You are one very stupid mother****er.

    Soi Fon IS a low level captain, in fact, I think she is the weakest of them all.
    She would never land her Shikai twice in the same spot on a tough opponent and her Bankai is easy to dodge unless you are stuck in a kido prison or you are 50 feet tall, i rest my case kid.

    When the fck did I mention that Aizen is stronger than Yamamoto?

    About Stark, read what i've wrote to your pal, it actually looks like you didn't read the manga properly.

    I classify Ukitake and Shunsui as a mid level captain and Urahara and Isshin as a high level captain because while Shunsui was beaten down by 1 hit from Aizen, Isshin got Aizen to his limit as a shinigami and Urahara would have killed him if not the Hogyoku.

    Again, i rest my case to you both stupid retards.
     
         

  19. #94
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ulquiora strongest espada?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShayD3 View Post
    If you genuinely think Yammy is the strogest espada then I have no reason to argue anything with YOU.
    You're stupid.

    I did say Yammy is the strongest...brute force-wise. Do you know what this means? Apparently you don't. Just like the fact that you can't seem to understand the complexity of putting other attributes into consideration when picking the victor of a battle.

    This is exactly why you will never understand the painful truth that Soi Fong would kill Ichigo in a life-or-death battle. Get over it.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShayD3 View Post
    It is well known that Hitsugaya is a genius and one of a kind for a someone in his age, but it doesn't say he is stronger than Ichigo right now.
    For a kid to be praised by the likes of Kyoraku, and furthermore be said to surpass him in a mere 100 years, yeah, it does mean he's stronger. Excluding stupid troll devices such as the FGT.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShayD3 View Post
    "Tousen was shown to be on Gin's level"
    Now where the hell is it written exactly? You think that because both were Aizen's allies then it means that they are in same level? You base that on nothing but your imagination.
    You sorely miss the point...

    Quote Originally Posted by ShayD3 View Post
    Like I said before retard, THE ONLY REASON KYORAKU WAS ABLE TO BEAT STARK IS BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT TO FIGHT.
    It is obvious you couldn't understand that Stark "gave up" on his life because he thought he better be dead than live as a lonely man.
    If he wanted to die than be alone then he wouldn't have joined the ranks of the Espada in the first place.

    If he gave up on his life then he wouldn't have given a damn to face Kyoraku to begin with.

    If he gave up on his life then he wouldn't have been fighting back when 2 Vizards attacked him, and then Kyoraku when he made his comeback.

    Finally, to completely void this idiotic reply, Stark wasn't even alone anymore. He had his soul mate (literally), Lilynette.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShayD3 View Post
    I classify Ukitake and Shunsui as a mid level captain and Urahara and Isshin as a high level captain because while Shunsui was beaten down by 1 hit from Aizen, Isshin got Aizen to his limit as a shinigami and Urahara would have killed him if not the Hogyoku.

    Again, i rest my case to you both stupid retards.
    The only reason Urahara was displayed as going toe-to-toe with Aizen while Ukitake and Kyoraku were eliminated was because the ENTIRE story line dealing with the Hogyoku was about him. He was an integral part of the story up until that point and so it was the right thing to do to have Urahara deal with the mess he was responsible for. Not to say he isn't powerful in his own right.

    Meanwhile, Ukitake and Kyoraku had nothing to do with the importance of the plot. That's why they were pushed in a fight and taken out of the scenario - because they served no purpose. That's exactly the same reason Yamamoto was taken out as well. He served no purpose, story-wise.

    You have such a handicapped way of thinking. It's hilarious. You think because Aizen took down Kyoraku that it makes Kyoraku a mid-tier Captain? Aizen also devised a way to take down Yamamoto. I guess that means he was stronger than Yama too, eh?

    There's a difference between plot progression and factually derived truths. You clearly don't know how to tell the difference.






    I like how you nit-picked from less than half my reply knowing that I completely obliterated everything you said in the first place. Not only that, but you didn't even address the main points I made. Either go big or go home. I see no point trying to argue with a moron who can't even defend all of what he has to say when someone brings up legitimate counter-proof.

    All you can do is swear this and swear that because at the end of the day that's all you can do to defend yourself. Just get the hell outta here. No one cares about your whining.
     
         
    Last edited by NLee; 08-03-2012 at 11:31 AM.

  20. #95
    Academy Student
    Status
    ShayD3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ulquiora strongest espada?

    You are one of the most ignorant poeple I've met.
    You're not worth a response, so much bs out of your mouth, seriously.
     
         

  21. #96
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ulquiora strongest espada?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShayD3 View Post
    You are one of the most ignorant poeple I've met.
    You're not worth a response, so much bs out of your mouth, seriously.
    Of course that's what you would say. You have nothing else you can say.

    You can't even defend your own standpoints against a legitimate argument. All you can reply back with is swearing, calling it bs, and running away. If it's such bs then why don't you prove me wrong you little prick. Oh wait, you've already proven you can't.
     
         
    Last edited by NLee; 08-01-2012 at 05:03 AM.

  22. #97
    Academy Student
    Status
    ShayD3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ulquiora strongest espada?

    Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    Of course that's what you would say. You have nothing else you can say.

    You can't even defend your own standpoints against a legitimate argument. All you can reply back with is swearing, calling it bs, and running away. If it's such bs then why don't you prove me wrong you little prick. Oh wait, you've already proven you can't.
    Talking about insults, I'm not the one who started, but I'm going to be the one who end it.
    And I'm just calling you as you deserve, that's all.

    And no tardfck, I've already proved you wrong, in fact, I did that twice, but I already know that nothing is going to get into your small head so It's just a waste of time trying.
     
         

  23. #98
    . lubricati0n's Avatar
    Status
    lubricati0n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ulquiora strongest espada?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShayD3 View Post
    You are one very stupid mother****er.

    Soi Fon IS a low level captain, in fact, I think she is the weakest of them all.
    She would never land her Shikai twice in the same spot on a tough opponent and her Bankai is easy to dodge unless you are stuck in a kido prison or you are 50 feet tall, i rest my case kid.

    When the fck did I mention that Aizen is stronger than Yamamoto?

    About Stark, read what i've wrote to your pal, it actually looks like you didn't read the manga properly.

    I classify Ukitake and Shunsui as a mid level captain and Urahara and Isshin as a high level captain because while Shunsui was beaten down by 1 hit from Aizen, Isshin got Aizen to his limit as a shinigami and Urahara would have killed him if not the Hogyoku.

    Again, i rest my case to you both stupid retards.
    Because Soi Fon was losing to Barragan who pretty much can't be hit by close range attacks means she's a low level captain. Nice logic, "kid". Because Soi Fon has only used her nuke once, she's low level captain. She hasn't even shown everything possible with her Bankai, stop presuming. Barragan is the only worthy opponent she's fought, so I'm sure that's what you're talking about in terms of a "strong" character.

    You didn't say Aizen > Genryuusai. I was being sarcastic, couldn't you even read the properly? Let me break it down for you. Basically, I was saying your abc logic is flawed. I'll repeat once again, you can't judge someone's power if they haven't shown their all. You also can't judge someone's power when it's a completely bad match-up.

    Are you sure you read my reply properly. I thoroughly read this whole thread, especially your replies and the only thing I got out of it was your illogical abc bullshit. You pretty much said, Starrk was not in the mood to fight. I told you, he was serious when he learn't of Bankai. Get it through your head.

    Please, and you said I didn't read the manga properly. How about you read my reply properly and stop making a fool out of yourself. ABC logic does not apply to something when you don't know it's 100%. You can classify all you want, fact is you're wrong because you have no proof, especially when Kubo has shown not even 50% of what Ukitake and Kyoraku can do.
    -Ukitake and Kyoraku are ALWAYS under his Shikai's ability so it's OBVIOUS they would get one hitted.
    -OBVIOUSLY Isshin and Urahara was able to survive so long. Did Aizen use his Shikai? NOPE, he was standing their swinging his sword. Use your brain, mate.

    Get rid of your abc logic bro, it doesn't make sense. You're proving nothing to me, except the fact that your crappy logic doesn't make sense. That type of logic doesn't work, get some facts before you make any more crap up.
     
         

  24. #99
    Senior captain 9th div. Kensei muguruma's Avatar
    Status
    Kensei muguruma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    2,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ulquiora strongest espada?

    Guy's you realize that currently halibel is the queen of hueco Mundo right now.
    I kid but yeah stark was the strongest and barragan was death itself so really you can't compare none of the other's come close.
     
         

  25. #100
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Ulquiora strongest espada?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShayD3 View Post
    Talking about insults, I'm not the one who started, but I'm going to be the one who end it.
    And I'm just calling you as you deserve, that's all.

    And no tardfck, I've already proved you wrong, in fact, I did that twice, but I already know that nothing is going to get into your small head so It's just a waste of time trying.
    You haven't proven anything to anyone. Being stubborn and regurgitating what you've already said isn't proving anything.

    If there's anyone who isn't getting things through their head it's you. You're just too ignorant and naive to realize it.
     
         
    Last edited by NLee; 08-03-2012 at 11:29 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •