Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

Teaching this eager student some stuff he needs for survival.

*sits on a tree stump, waiting for him.*

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Teaching this eager student some stuff he needs for survival.

*walks up to Dr. House*

Hi senpai I am ready to learn whenever you want to start

Last edited by Bedlington; 05-28-2012 at 01:42 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

Quote Originally Posted by Bedlington View Post
    *walks up to Dr. House*

Hi senpai I am ready to learn whenever you want to start
    Alright, now, watch me! *I make 6 handseals while gathering all my raiton chakra, then I slam my hands on the ground, unleashing an enormous blanket of lighting, racing through the ground, destroying everything in its way.*

(Raiton:Kyūkyoku no raitoningu to saishū-tekina hakai) – Lightning Release: Ultimate and Final Lightning Destruction
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid-Long
    Chakra cost: 50
    Damage points: 100 (+30 If combined with water)
    Description: This is considered the ultimate and final ground lightning attack. After performing a chain of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra into lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground very deeply in the direction of the enemy, and has an effect up high from the ground surface. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to be capable of leaving a huge devastation behind, as creating a huge destruction. It's similar to lightning release: lightning destruction, but it's stronger.
    Notes:
    -Can be used up to 1 times in a battle.
    -Only those who has mastered Raiton can use this.
    -You can't use any other Raiton jutsus in the same turn, hence it will take up all your Raiton chakra.
    -Hence it puts so much strains on the user, the user will only able to perform two justu in that turn, thus only 2 jutsus in the next turn.
    -No Taijustu in the next turn, to slight damage to arms and hands after use.
    -If used, as a combination with water, as the charged rocks will brake up, creating a really strong charged mudish water wave.
    -Thus the difficulty of this jutsu, only sannin and above can perform this.
    -If the user uses it in mid range, the intensive strength of the jutsu will cause him -50 damage, and not useable in short range.
    -Can be taugh only by Dr. House

Now, tell me your thoughts! And tell me what did I just do. specifically, tell me about the chakra.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You first summoned your chakra. Then you used your hand signs to control the chakra and have it convert into lightning. As you slam your hands into the ground, you transfer the chakra (in lightning form) from your body into the ground.

Is that right?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

You first summoned your chakra. Then you used your hand signs to control the chakra and have it convert into lightning. As you slam your hands into the ground, you transfer the chakra (in lightning form) from your body into the ground.

Is that right?
    I made the handsigns where it is important for the technique's coding. I've molded the raiton chakra while. You'll manipulate your chakra to become static and move around like a current of electricity by manipulating protons and neutrons to generate energy and with manipulation of the chakra to turn that energy into an electrical current. Got it? Now tell me what are its weaknesses and strengths and in what fashions can it be used. who is it used by and how.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thank you for explaining it to me.

I have a question though - are you generating energy to create an electrical current (as you explained) or are you using the energy from the chakra to control the movement of electrons (which is essentially electrical current)?

Weaknesses: Wind Style
    Strengths: Earth Style
    What fashions can it be used: In Ninjutsu, and as an affinity - It increases the pentration ability of what it is used as an affinity with (lightning coated pencil)
    Who is it used by and how:
    Kakashi Hatake - Lightning Blade (also known as Lightning Cutter)
    Sauske Uchiha - Chiodori, Chiodori Stream, etc.; Kirin
    Killer Bee - Lightning Affinity
    A - Lightning Armor

Last edited by Bedlington; 05-28-2012 at 02:28 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

Thank you for explaining it to me.

I have a question though - are you generating energy to create an electrical current (as you explained) or are you using the energy from the chakra to control the movement of electrons (which is essentially electrical current)?

Weaknesses: Wind Style
    Strengths: Earth Style
    What fashions can it be used: In Ninjutsu, and as an affinity - It increases the pentration ability of what it is used as an affinity with (lightning coated pencil)
    Who is it used by and how:
    Kakashi Hatake - Lightning Blade (also known as Lightning Cutter)
    Sauske Uchiha - Chiodori, Chiodori Stream, etc.; Kirin
    Killer Bee - Lightning Affinity
    A - Lightning Armor
    Sounds good. Now, try to it down and meditate and try to destroy this leaf in your hands by burning it with your lightning chakra! Mold it and channel your raiton chakra into your hands!

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok senpai, I'll try.

*Lillian takes the leaf that Dr. House is holding, sits down on the ground and meditates. She focuses on the chakra in her hands and thinks of creating an electric current from her chakra. Lillian visualizes burning the leaf with raiton chakra from her hands*

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

Ok senpai, I'll try.

*Lillian takes the leaf that Dr. House is holding, sits down on the ground and meditates. She focuses on the chakra in her hands and thinks of creating an electric current from her chakra. Lillian visualizes burning the leaf with raiton chakra from her hands*
    Now, try to slam your hands on the ground, and create a miniature form of what I did back them. Unleash your lighting chakra through the ground!

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes Senpai!

*Lillian slams her hands onto the ground*

Small amounts of electricity can be seen around her hands. A small stream of lightning cuts through the ground just under the surface.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

Yes Senpai!

Small amounts of electricity can be seen around her hands. A small stream of lightning cuts through the ground just under the surface.
    Not enough! Mold more chakra and put your back into it!

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok senpai, I'll do better this time.

*Lillian meditates concentrating on molding lightning chakra. She slams her hands into the ground*

More electricity can be seen around her hands (but it is still a relatively small amount). A small stream of lightning cuts through the ground a little furthur under the surface.

I can do better Senpai!

*Lillian repeats the same process concentrating on molding lightning chakra slaming her hands into the ground)*

The same results are seen.

*Lillian immediately begins to meditate again*

I can do better, I know I can!

This time a moderate amount of electricity is seen around Lillian's hands as stream of lightning goes through the ground leaving a trench 1 foot deep behind it.

Is that better Senpai?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

Ok senpai, I'll do better this time.

*Lillian meditates concentrating on molding lightning chakra. She slams her hands into the ground*

More electricity can be seen around her hands (but it is still a relatively small amount). A small stream of lightning cuts through the ground a little furthur under the surface.

I can do better Senpai!

*Lillian repeats the same process concentrating on molding lightning chakra slaming her hands into the ground)*

The same results are seen.

*Lillian immediately begins to meditate again*

I can do better, I know I can!

This time a moderate amount of electricity is seen around Lillian's hands as stream of lightning goes through the ground leaving a trench 1 foot deep behind it.

Is that better Senpai?
    that's enough *pets your head* Now, channel your raiton chakra into your hands once again, and try to emit bolts of lighting from your hands towards my clone. *creates a clone*

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok.

*Lillian concentrates on molding lightning chakra. A small stream of electricity forms between the hand and clone.*

Lillian pants from the effort she is exerting and as the current becomes weaker.

I can't fail now.

*Concentrates and makes a powerful stream of electricity that destroys the clone easily*

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

Ok.

*Lillian concentrates on molding lightning chakra. A small stream of electricity forms between the hand and clone.*

Lillian pants from the effort she is exerting and as the current becomes weaker.

I can't fail now.

*Concentrates and makes a powerful stream of electricity that destroys the clone easily*
    alright, now, channel your raiton chakra all around yourself, creating a lighting armor. Now, as you got it, tackle my clone.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Alright Senpai.

*Starts molding chakra in hands*

The raiton chakra started to move up her arms.

I can do this Senpai!

*focuses on molding a ton of raiton chakra*

Raiton chakra comes pouring out of various chakra points around the body making a very dense armor of raiton chakra.

Awesome! Here goes.

*tackles the clone*

The clone is destroyed even before she makes contact due to the massive amounts of chakra radiating from the body

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

Alright Senpai.

*Starts molding chakra in hands*

The raiton chakra started to move up her arms.

I can do this Senpai!

*focuses on molding a ton of raiton chakra*

Raiton chakra comes pouring out of various chakra points around the body making a very dense armor of raiton chakra.

Awesome! Here goes.

*tackles the clone*

The clone is destroyed even before she makes contact due to the massive amounts of chakra radiating from the body
    (Raiton no Jutsu) - Lightning Release Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create small bolts of lightning to attack their target.[/B]

(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
    Range: Short
    Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

(Raiton: Raijingu Sanda) - Lightning Style: Raging Thunder
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user hits the opponent with an electric field shield that covers the users body.

(Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu) - Lightning Style: Thunder Saber
    Range:Short
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: Hits opponent with an electric field shield that explodes and can blow back the enemy.

(Ration: Ikazuchi Kashou) - Lightning Release: Thunder Burn
    Description: The user fires a wave of lightning bolts at the opponent.

Any questions?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have a couple of questions. Some are lightning release specific whereas others are general fighting questions. I understand if you leave most questions unanswered as I know that you have better things to do.

If I wanted to throw a kunai in a fight with lightning affinity, that counts as 1 of my 3moves, right? So then if I wanted to throw 2, that would then count as two of my 3 moves?

Since I am a chunnin am I able to learn up to C rank in lightning and fire or just fire (I read the rules and I was a little confused)?

If I used (Raiton no Jutsu) - Lightning Release Technique, and an ally uses a long range water style technique at the same (such as:
    (Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

) would it increase the range of my jutsu?

Also, if were to use (Raiton no Jutsu) - Lightning Release Technique in a moderately sized body of water, would the attack hit everything in the water or would it short out?

Last question, I read in Rei's battling rules that you can use substitution jutsu once and Kia twice in a battle. I need basic genjutsu training in to preform Kia, correct? Do I need any special training to preform a substitution jutsu?

Thank you for training me senpai I really appreciate your help. I am sorry that I came on a little strong.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

I have a couple of questions. Some are lightning release specific whereas others are general fighting questions. I understand if you leave most questions unanswered as I know that you have better things to do.

If I wanted to throw a kunai in a fight with lightning affinity, that counts as 1 of my 3moves, right? So then if I wanted to throw 2, that would then count as two of my 3 moves?
    It doesn't count towards your move. Doesn't matter if you throw 4-5, but you'd still have to infuse each of them with lighting chakra which isn't as fast. Remember that it can be dodged by a mere d-ranked wind, but it will go through kunais/shuriken/wind demon shurikens if those aren't infused with anything.
    Since I am a chunnin am I able to learn up to C rank in lightning and fire or just fire (I read the rules and I was a little confused)?
    Yes. C-ranks since you're a chuunin. B-ranks comes with S jounin, then A-ranks with Jounin. S-ranks with S-ranked ninja then so on...
    If I used (Raiton no Jutsu) - Lightning Release Technique, and an ally uses a long range water style technique at the same (such as:
    (Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

) would it increase the range of my jutsu?

Also, if were to use (Raiton no Jutsu) - Lightning Release Technique in a moderately sized body of water, would the attack hit everything in the water or would it short out?
    Well. If your buddy is on long range from you, I really doubt that you'll be able to establish that combo. It would increase the water's power, and your buddy would take advantage of that, since you fueled his water with lighting. A d-ranked lighting jutsu won't increase the strength of a b-ranked jutsu, but a b-ranked lighting would cause it to go for an A-ranked. B+B=A, A+A=S, C+C=B, bla bla bla... It really defends on the jutsu as ti'll what range will the lighting hit. Most of the lighting jutsus reach onto mid-range on the water but there are long ranged ones too. I'm sure if your opponent stands on water or if at least on a wet ground, it would affect him most certainly. Lightning would travel through water or through any surface like ground much faster then it would travel through air. Lighting is the fastest element out there.

Last question, I read in Rei's battling rules that you can use substitution jutsu once and Kia twice in a battle. I need basic genjutsu training in to preform Kia, correct? Do I need any special training to preform a substitution jutsu?

Thank you for training me senpai I really appreciate your help. I am sorry that I came on a little strong.
    About kai and substitution, it really depends on your opponent if he allows it. Yes, you'd need genjutsu to perform B-ranked kai. Substitution is e-ranked so you can perform that.

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

- Any other question?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No. Thank you very much senpai

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

Alright, now, do as last time, channel lighting chakra all around yourself, creating a lightning armor!

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok senpai!

*Lillian focuses on lightning chakra and produces lightning from each of her chakra points*

An even thicker armor of lightning is seen around Lillian.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

Ok senpai!

*Lillian focuses on lightning chakra and produces lightning from each of her chakra points*

An even thicker armor of lightning is seen around Lillian.
    nothing happens, try harder and tackle my clone!

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sorry Senpai, must have been my imagination. I'll get it this time!

*Meditates and molds lightning chakra in hands.*

I know I can do better.

*forces the chakra move up the arms*

I need to do what I did before.

*concentrates harder and lightning comes flooding out of the chakra points around the body*

I need to remember this feeling!

*Runs at the clone and tackles it*

Again the radiating chakra hit the clone before Lillian touches it.

I'll try again!

*focuses on raiton chakra, and forces the chakra to come pouring out of the various points*

This time I did it in less time senpai!

{If you made another clone} *Runs at the clone* This time the armor is under better control and the clone is destroyed upon contact.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

Next is channel your raiton chakra into your palm, creating a ball of lighting into your hands then you may throw this.

(Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
    Range: Short/Mid
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

Next one is a wave of lighting from your hands. you may use this with a water jutsu to enhance its power.

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
    Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»