Alright, perform Manda detailed sir.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Jokey Teaches Me Snakes

Quote Originally Posted by Makarov View Post
    Alright, perform Manda detailed sir.
    *I bite the thumb of my right palm, drawing blood, pressing it to my finger tips as I send a great amount of my chakra to my palm, focusing it to the blood, compressing it within the blood and my palm. I then for a few handseals and slam my pam to the ground, releasing the chakra to my blood, making it build up and then Poof! a big smoke cloud appears with me sitting on manda, slightly drained from the chakra I had to send out, it being my first time summoning this animal and all*

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

*Some little lifeless snake poofs in front of you*

''Eh, I'm feeling sorry for that poor little thing... Try it again but put some more effort into it, concentrate much more blood!''

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Some little lifeless snake poofs in front of you*

''Eh, I'm feeling sorry for that poor little thing... Try it again but put some more effort into it, concentrate much more blood!''
    Aye Aye Sensei *Fire in my eyes as I raise my hand in the air, pulling it down, bitting the thumb again, drawing more blood. I press it to my finger-tips again, sending a complete massive amount of my chakra into the blood, concentrating as hard as I can. I manipulate the chakra into the blood and slam my hand to the ground, the build up of the blood compresses it until it pops, and a smoke cloud appears*

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

''Oh shit you fast learning student! D''

Alright, now try to summon the three giant snakes, it will be much easier for you this time since you've summoned Manda, and he requires much more chakra concentration, however, same goes to the three giant snakes but don't make it hard for yourself and do it slow and concentrated, breath in and out and do your thing.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thank you sensei!

*I bite my thumb again, drawing blood. I press it to my finger-tips, sending a good, well balanced amount of my chakra into the blood, concentrating nicely. I manipulate the chakra into the blood and slam my hand to the ground, the build up of the blood compresses it until it pops, and a smoke cloud appears, summoning 3 snakes*

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

''Do you want a tattoo? Ulquiorra-san? :zonder:''

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

''Do you want a tattoo? Ulquiorra-san? :zonder:''
    Do I ever!?

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

*The moment you spit out your first word ''Do'' I quickly appear in front of you and bite you in the tongue as you speak, letting a tattoo appear upon your tongue*

''Alright sir, now you are able to summon every snake summon on the battle field whenever you want, but remember that you need to let blood come in contact with your tongue to summon a snake, the place you chosen is very smart, since when you will get hit, and cough blood, you then will be able to summon snakes whenever you want. BUT! Don't over-use those sweet little smooth animals alright? wease:''

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*The moment you spit out your first word ''Do'' I quickly appear in front of you and bite you in the tongue as you speak, letting a tattoo appear upon your tongue*

''Alright sir, now you are able to summon every snake summon on the battle field whenever you want, but remember that you need to let blood come in contact with your tongue to summon a snake, the place you chosen is very smart, since when you will get hit, and cough blood, you then will be able to summon snakes whenever you want. BUT! Don't over-use those sweet little smooth animals alright? wease:''

Thank you xD

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

''HO! STOP! We are not done yet, young padawan ''

*Looks up because of me being tiny*

''Listen, there will be seven snake technique's I will be learning you so I want you to perform them nicely and descriptive, do your best and don't you dare to be lazy!''

(Senei Jashu) - Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Senei Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a snake, which extends from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snake can bite into the target to hold and bind them.
    Note: Must be able to summon snakes

(Senei Ta Jashu) - Multiple Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
    Chakra Cost:20
    Description: Senei Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a torrent of snakes, which extend from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snake can bite into the target to hold and bind them.
    Note:Must be able to summon snakes

(Kyodaija Kawarimi) Snake Body Replacement
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Snake summons have the ability to shed their skin in a manner of body replacement technique which is used for the replacement technique and the snake hides underground. During the battle with gamabunta and katsuyu, Manda used this technique to evade from toad oil flame bomb; the skin was deceiving however it had a transparent opacity, which in between attack wasn't noticeable.
    Note: Must have snakes summoning contract.

(Hebi Risu no Jutsu) – Snake Explosion Technique
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user turns their hands into a number of huge snakes that hit the opponent upwards. Next, one snake grabs the opponent in its jaws and drags the opponent into the piles of snakes. The user then sends a pulse of chakra into the pile, detonating the snakes.
    Note: May only be used once per battle

(Jagei Jubaku) – Snake Authority Spell
    Type: Offensive/ Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: The user extends Large snakes from their sleeves, which then coil around the target/s and then binds them. With the further addition of the users murderous intent they then can weaken their targets resolve and temporarily paralyze them in place.
    Note: Must be able to summon Snakes

(Mandara no jin) – Myriad Snake Net
    Typeffensive
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user will release a torrent of serpents out their mouth. This wave will rise and rush towards the target and covering them.

(Moyoushi Hebi) – Gathering of Snakes
    Range: Long range
    Chakra cost: 50
    Damage points: N/A (-30 damage to user)
    Description: If Orochimaru is somehow sliced in half by the opponent, snakes can then come forth from the halves to rejoin and bring the body back together.
    Note: Can only be used two times.

''First we will start with the o-so famous 'Senei Jashu'''

(Senei Jashu) - Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
    Chakra Cost:15
    Description: Senei Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a snake, which extends from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snake can bite into the target to hold and bind them.

Alright, the first thing I want you to do is take this cloak and put it on *throws you a cloak* put it on and concentrate chakra trough your whole arm, after doing that I want you to bite on your thumb and let a blood drip fall upon your tongue which will make you able to release multiple snakes outta your sleeve, these will attack my clone and cause him to poof away, with pressing your chakra into these snake's you are able to command them, or to bind my clone, or to bite him.

*Make's a clone*

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I bit my thumb, licking the blood off as I concentrate chakra throughout my arm and summon multiple snakes from my sleeve that through the use of my chakra and them, I make them grab on to your clone, biting him, making him poof away*

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

''Perfect!''

Now the following thing;

(Senei Ta Jashu) - Multiple Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
    Chakra Cost:20
    Description: Senei Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a torrent of snakes, which extend from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snake can bite into the target to hold and bind them.
    Note:Must be able to summon snakes

Do it all over again, but this time I want you to send much more chakra trough your arm and cause thousands of snakes to come outta your sleeve that are able to overwhelm my clones and even being able to cause them death because of not having enough air since the amount of snake's will cause them to choke.

*Makes four clones*

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I bit my thumb, licking the blood off again as I concentrate chakra throughout my arm again, adding nearly twice the amount of chakra as before and summon a thousand snakes from my sleeve that through the use of my chakra and them, I make them grab on to your clones, biting them, making him poof away*

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

(Kyodaija Kawarimi) Snake Body Replacement
    Range: Short-mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: Snake summons have the ability to shed their skin in a manner of body replacement technique which is used for the replacement technique and the snake hides underground. During the battle with gamabunta and katsuyu, Manda used this technique to evade from toad oil flame bomb; the skin was deceiving however it had a transparent opacity, which in between attack wasn't noticeable.
    Note: Must have snakes summoning contract.

Alright, this technique is used primarily after sustaining massive injury or as a means to elude a seemingly inescapable attack, this technique allows the user to materialise a new body typically by regurgitating it from their mouth in a manner that somewhat resembles how a snake sheds its skin. After emerging, your clothing and injuries are completely restored. Whilst the technique has the additional advantage of potentially being extremely difficult to detect, its use consumes a great amount of chakra.

Alright, with this technique, you aren't able to use it however, you snake's are, alright first I want you to summon a snake, and I will throw a C-Ranked fire ball towards him, causing your snake to get burned but when this happens, You will have to send your chakra trough it and cause it to get protected by a layer of transparent opacity strong enough to protect your snake from the fire, however, you will have to command your snake to get out of that layer of skin in a instant or the fire will burn trough the layer, and cause your snake to poof away.

*Performs a B-Ranked fire ball technique*

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Still holding the snakes from the last jutsu, I let all of them loose except for one. The fireball hits that one, but instantly, I command that snake using my chakra, commanding it to shed it's skin, where it then goes into the ground, out of the skin and comes up 2 meters from the fire.*

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

(Hebi Risu no Jutsu) – Snake Explosion Technique
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user turns their hands into a number of huge snakes that hit the opponent upwards. Next, one snake grabs the opponent in its jaws and drags the opponent into the piles of snakes. The user then sends a pulse of chakra into the pile, detonating the snakes.
    Note: May only be used once per battle

Alright, now I want you to turn your hands into a number of huge snakes by concentrating chakra trough your hands and hit my clone upwards, after my clone is flying upwards you will have to send your chakra trough one snake and command him to grab my clone his jaws and drags him into the piles of snakes. You will then sends a pulse of chakra into the pile, detonating the snakes.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I concentrate chakra through my hands and turn them into snakes, I command a snake from my right hand to knock your clone into the air, a snake from my left then grabs the clone, pulling him into the pile of snakes I made, I then send a huge pulse of chakra through the snakes, making them explode*

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

''Your doing great job.''

(Jagei Jubaku) – Snake Authority Spell
    Type: Offensive/ Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: The user extends Large snakes from their sleeves, which then coil around the target/s and then binds them. With the further addition of the users murderous intent they then can weaken their targets resolve and temporarily paralyze them in place.
    Note: Must be able to summon Snakes

Alright, concentrate a large amount of chakra trough your arm and cause large snakes to come outta your sleeve which then coil around my clone and then bind him tight, being unable to breath anymore and poof away because of the pressure he can't handle, however, if you want to capture your opponent, you can command your snakes by sending chakra trough them and add murderous intent that my clone isn't able to handle and temporarily paralyze him in place.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I concentrate a large amount of chakra through my right arm, and cause snakes to come from my sleeve that coil around your clone, binding it tightly, and due to suffocation and how tightly he is binded, he poofs away*

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

Typeffensive
    Description: The user will release a torrent of serpents out their mouth. This wave will rise and rush towards the target and covering them.

Alright, now stand still, breath in and out and concentrate on your chakra, the only thing you will be thinking about is orochimaru barking () and send chakra trough your mouth and release a torrent of serpents out your mouth, this wave will rise and rush towards my clones and cover them.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Typeffensive

Alright, now stand still, breath in and out and concentrate on your chakra, the only thing you will be thinking about is orochimaru barking () and send chakra trough your mouth and release a torrent of serpents out your mouth, this wave will rise and rush towards my clones and cover them.
    xD
    *I take a deep, calm breath, concentrating my chakra, I sent my chakra to my mouth and release a torrent of serpents from my mouth, the wave rises and rushes over your clones, covering/crushing them making them poof away*

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

(Moyoushi Hebi) – Gathering of Snakes
    Range: Long range
    Chakra cost: 50
    Damage points: N/A (-30 damage to user)
    Description: If Orochimaru is somehow sliced in half by the opponent, snakes can then come forth from the halves to rejoin and bring the body back together.
    Note: Can only be used two times.

Alright, first I want you to sit and meditate, breath in and out and think about your beloved snakes, sit in a easy pose and get ready to get sliced in half.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

*Appears out of no where.*

Ok my turn.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»