Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Zabuza vs Shikamaru (part 2)

Quote Originally Posted by WillToWin View Post
    That is true, but Shikamaru is not going to stay there. You know that he always moves to where his shadow is more visible. :zonder:
    If he moves carelessly, He would be open target for Zabuza. Thanks to silent kill ability.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Comfortably Numb

Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post

there is nothing to argue.. Once hidden mst goes up, he has No ninjutus than can work, he's not skilled in taijutus, And genjutsu would be noneffective in the mist

Part 2 shikimaru stats - 2.5- speed

2-taijutus

he's going to get fodderized by zabuza.. .don't kid yourself.. his speed is ridiculously slow... Part 1 slow....Genin in part 1 had better speed..

His only canon technique which he can use for combat will not work in the mist
    didn't part 2 Shikamaru tear up Asuma and one of the Gin/Kin bro's? plus, his brain... i don't know man, i think Shikamaru could solo plenty of people...

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NaruGoku View Post
    u're missing a piece of the fight though... in the mist, Shikamaru can't see shit, but if he jumps out of the range--which he would do--he has the advantage...
    If it was That simply to just "Jump out of Range" kakashi would of done So back in Part 1.

Shikamaru can't see where the Mist ends nor Begins, He can barely See infront of him.

You Also Make it sound like zabuza is going to Sit there while Shikamaru makes his move.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Comfortably Numb

Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    If it was That simply to just "Jump out of Range" kakashi would of done So back in Part 1.

Shikamaru can't see where the Mist ends nor Begins, He can barely See infront of him.

You Also Make it sound like zabuza is going to Sit there while Shikamaru makes his move.
    Kakashi didn't jump out of range cuz he got caught in a water jutsu. also, if there's a bunch of mist, i don't think Zabuza would notice Shikamaru moving cuz the mist would be in the way. Even if Zabuza did know, Shikamaru could lure him into a trap. Zabuza fell for a trap set by a very, very young Naruto, then he'd fall for a trap set by a very wisoned Shikamaru...

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi didn't jump out of range cuz he got caught in a water jutsu. also, if there's a bunch of mist, i don't think Zabuza would notice Shikamaru moving cuz the mist would be in the way. Even if Zabuza did know, Shikamaru could lure him into a trap. Zabuza fell for a trap set by a very, very young Naruto, then he'd fall for a trap set by a very wisoned Shikamaru...
    The Second time he was Figting Zabuza, He didn't get Caught at all. Even kakashi a Skilled Jounin had Trouble Dealing with Zabuza's Hidden mist + Silent Killing.
    He only was able to Counter it thanks to his Ninja Hounds.

Zabuza would Notice Shikamaru Moving, Zabuza can use Sound alone to Locate Shikamaru.
    Hiden Mist Goes up, Zabuza Slits His throat befor he can even React to the First attack.

Also How is shikamaru setting a Trap for Someone He Cannot See or Hear?.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

u're missing a piece of the fight though... in the mist, Shikamaru can't see shit, but if he jumps out of the range--which he would do--he has the advantage...
    You're also missing a piece zabuza finds his opponents in the mist by the sound they make so if shika runs he would basiclly be giving his location away

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

didn't part 2 Shikamaru tear up Asuma and one of the Gin/Kin bro's? plus, his brain... i don't know man, i think Shikamaru could solo plenty of people...
    With his brain? I'm agree with his analyzing skills + intelligent. But it is not everthing. Even he can not defeat Tayuya or Temari. He can able to solve the any problem but it doesn't mean he is able to do everything. For Hidan, it's really similar to Konan Vs Tobi, just plot + prepariton. Without backup he's pretty lame. lack of raw power. For Shikamaru Vs Zabuza, He can not use his special jutsus due to Mist. And he can not good at tracking like Kakashi (hearing sense, scent sense), if he moves carelessly or just moves Zabuza would kill him instantly. Zabuza in easy to mid diff. And also it's really bad match up for Shikamaru.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post
    Why do you people overate shikimaru? , He has no time to prepare, he will lose this.. He can't cast shadows properly in the mist, what's he going to do? die
    I'm sure shikamaru has flash bombs and other means of escaping the mist or getting rid of it. I think zabuza would win, but it won't be as easy as you think.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Comfortably Numb

The Second time he was Figting Zabuza, He didn't get Caught at all. Even kakashi a Skilled Jounin had Trouble Dealing with Zabuza's Hidden mist + Silent Killing.
    He only was able to Counter it thanks to his Ninja Hounds.

Zabuza would Notice Shikamaru Moving, Zabuza can use Sound alone to Locate Shikamaru.
    Hiden Mist Goes up, Zabuza Slits His throat befor he can even React to the First attack.

Also How is shikamaru setting a Trap for Someone He Cannot See or Hear?.
    I'm talking about Shikamaru, not Kakashi. and Shikamaru would know what's up after one or two jutsu performed by the enemy. to me, he's a genius who can **** up anyone... and Zabuza can't/doesn't use sound... at least not in the way you mean...

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

as much as i love shika you guys overrate him, zabuza takes this high diff

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Comfortably Numb

... i'm torn between 2 answers. one is that Shika gets murdered, and one is that Shika is so smart, he analyzes the enemy and knows whats up before it happens...

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm talking about Shikamaru, not Kakashi. and Shikamaru would know what's up after one or two jutsu performed by the enemy. to me, he's a genius who can **** up anyone... and Zabuza can't/doesn't use sound... at least not in the way you mean...
    Thats the Point, Shikamaru would Die in zabuza's Second Attack.

Here it States how Zabuza Fighting in the Mist.

Kakashi In Part one who is far more Experienced than Current Shikmaru, Yet even with his Sharingan his Reaction Time was SLowed down by the Mist.

So i fail to see Someone Like shikamaru who doesn't excel in Close range combat, to Even beable to Defend Himself While inside the Mist, let alone Have enough time to set a Trap.

Also What way do you think Zabuza Uses Sound to Hunt in the Mist?

Edit: The Bold made me Laugh,
    Overrated much.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

... i'm torn between 2 answers. one is that Shika gets murdered, and one is that Shika is so smart, he analyzes the enemy and knows whats up before it happens...
    No one can do it, if you are first time encounter with something.Just prediction or another luck based things. He needs to see, how it works, what it needs? Analyzes mean these. Why Team7 didn't moved, try to be quiet. Because Kakashi knows Zabuza's abilities(some part of them, Silent Kill+Hidden Mist Tech is regular abilities of 7swordsmen of mist). It's why they didn't get murdered instantly + Kakashi is good at all senses too.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Comfortably Numb

Thats the Point, Shikamaru would Die in zabuza's Second Attack.

Here it States how Zabuza Fighting in the Mist.

Kakashi In Part one who is far more Experienced than Current Shikmaru, Yet even with his Sharingan his Reaction Time was SLowed down by the Mist.

So i fail to see Someone Like shikamaru who doesn't excel in Close range combat, to Even beable to Defend Himself While inside the Mist, let alone Have enough time to set a Trap.

Also What way do you think Zabuza Uses Sound to Hunt in the Mist?

Edit: The Bold made me Laugh,
    Overrated much.
    first of all, i'm talking about part 2 Shikamaru. he's smarter than anyone! a 16 yr old Shika would murder a part 1 Zabuza... if that needs explaining, i'm happy to explain it when i get back from New York (i'm on my way to New York from California right now...)

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

first of all, i'm talking about part 2 Shikamaru. he's smarter than anyone! a 16 yr old Shika would murder a part 1 Zabuza... if that needs explaining, i'm happy to explain it when i get back from New York (i'm on my way to New York from California right now...)
    Being Smater Doesn't mean he Wins.

Shikamaru Lacks Any offensive Jutsu's to beat Zabuza in the Mist.

he is Smart yes, But he needs more than Smarts to beat Zabuza.

Fact:
    He can't Deal with Or Counter Hiden Mist.
    He has No way to Counter Silent Killing.
    He Lacks Both close Combat Skills/Experience needed to Counter Zabuza's Attack while Inside the Mist.
    He Can't Locate Zabuza, let alone attack him
    If he Can't see Nor hear Zabuza his Smarts count for Nothing.

Your Only Argument is "He is Smart"

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Comfortably Numb

Being Smater Doesn't mean he Wins.

Shikamaru Lacks Any offensive Jutsu's to beat Zabuza in the Mist.

he is Smart yes, But he needs more than Smarts to beat Zabuza.

Fact:
    He can't Deal with Or Counter Hiden Mist.
    He has No way to Counter Silent Killing.
    He Lacks Both close Combat Skills/Experience needed to Counter Zabuza's Attack while Inside the Mist.
    He Can't Locate Zabuza, let alone attack him
    If he Can't see Nor hear Zabuza his Smarts count for Nothing.

Your Only Argument is "He is Smart"
    ur forgetting one thing though... his smarts allow him to know what's going on and how to avoid it. as soon as the mist rolls in, Shikamaru will jump outside the range of the mist cuz he's smart and he'd know it's part of the enemies jutsu. also, Hidan would F'kn MURDER zabuza, but Hikan was NO match for Shikamaru... so i don't know for sure, but i think Shikamaru would win... Shika beat Hidan, but Hidan would beat Zabuza... what do u think? u think Hidan would win or Zabuza would win? either way, i think Shikamaru would beat both...

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    lͭͧ́̊ͥ̎̒̌̈́̉̌͐̈́̐
    ̷̷̶͔͕̲̠͇ͮͩ̓͛͠e͛
    ̢̨̾͗̔ͧ͆̃̉́̈́͑͐͆͢
    ͚͍̪̹͙̝͚̺̰͓͇̠l̒̔
    ̱̮̤̟̣̺̮͈̻̻́̚͢͢
    ͇̤

Wtf? You people severely overestimate Shikamaru

Zabuza was outspeeding Kakashi akin to all the other scans backing Zabuza in this thread so far. Zabuza activates the mist and Shikamaru seriously can't do shit, he gets decapitated extremely early on in this fight and Zabuza wins with very low difficulty.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ur forgetting one thing though... his smarts allow him to know what's going on and how to avoid it. as soon as the mist rolls in, Shikamaru will jump outside the range of the mist cuz he's smart and he'd know it's part of the enemies jutsu. also, Hidan would F'kn MURDER zabuza, but Hikan was NO match for Shikamaru... so i don't know for sure, but i think Shikamaru would win... Shika beat Hidan, but Hidan would beat Zabuza... what do u think? u think Hidan would win or Zabuza would win? either way, i think Shikamaru would beat both...
    He Doesn't no Whats Going on, No matter how Smart he is, If he Can't see Nor Hear Someone he Doesn't know Anything thats going on.

As i Said Befor, He Dones't Know the Mist's Range, Nor Can he See where it Begins nor Ends, it's to Thick, Even kakashi couldn't escape it.

Hidan would Beat Zabuza Yes, But Shikamaru had Pre-Planend for his Fight with hidan, He has a Trap set up long befor the Fight started.
    Without Any Prep or Info on hidan, Hidan would Rape shikamaru.

Shika > Hidan, Hidan > Zabuza, Doesn't Mean shika > Zabuza, thats just bad logic.
    As i keep Saying Shikamaru cannot counter Hiden Mist + Silent Killing, it doesn't matter how smart he is, He lacks the combat skills needed.

Last edited by Exaar; 05-25-2012 at 11:52 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Actually when i think about it, Zabuza would beat Hidan

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Comfortably Numb

He Doesn't no Whats Going on, Now matter how Smart he is, If he Can't see Nor Hear Someone he Doesn't know Anything thats going on.

As i Said Befor, He Dones't Know the Mist's Range, Nor Can he See where it Begins nor Ends, it's to Thick, Even kakashi couldn't escape it.

Hidan would Beat Zabuza Yes, But Shikamaru had Pre-Planend for his Fight with hidan, He has a Trap set up long befor the Fight started.
    Without Any Prep or Info on hidan, Hidan would Rape shikamaru.

Shika > Hidan, Hidan > Zabuza, Doesn't Mean shika > Zabuza, thats just bad logic.
    As i keep Saying Shikamaru cannot counter Hiden Mist + Silent Killing, it doesn't matter how smart he is, He lacks the combat skills needed.
    , u clealy know what the "transitive property of equality" is! But, I'm saying part 2 Shika--which is the 16 yr old Shikamaru--could beat Zabuza. Hidden mist or whatever wouldn't be very effective... Shikamru would figure out the jutsu very quickly and adapt to it. he'd see mist, and would jump away from it. Shikamaru is way too smart to fall for a mist/blind-you tech... especially when he's older...

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Firstly, Hidan is able to Solo current team asuma (Asuma+Shikamaru+2 chunin/jounin dont know really but not important). + Killed Asuma. If Hidan's target is Shikamaru there is no need to tell why. When he kills Asuma, Shikamaru learn his secret jutsu, and in NarutoVerse intel is playing really important role. And he makes his preparation for this, he knows if his abilities and not try to kill him, making traps. But in this Vs Threads there is no preparation is allowed and you can not do it in middle of fight, if you are looking at this way Konan is should be in top10 or top5 due to bilions of paper bombs.... You are always talking about Shikamaru is too smart for them but you are not smart. You are making non-sense at all. You are saying Shikamaru will jump outside the range of the mist. Why didn't Kakashi do it? He is an idiot? Basicly he's better tactician than Shikamaru due to experience not raw intelligent. But you can say it easyly jump outside! Thanks Captain Obvious. DUH** :sy:

Last edited by MorphyRulez; 05-26-2012 at 12:02 AM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

, u clealy know what the "transitive property of equality" is! But, I'm saying part 2 Shika--which is the 16 yr old Shikamaru--could beat Zabuza. Hidden mist or whatever wouldn't be very effective... Shikamru would figure out the jutsu very quickly and adapt to it. he'd see mist, and would jump away from it. Shikamaru is way too smart to fall for a mist/blind-you tech... especially when he's older...
    *Facepalm*
    Exaar won this argument sir

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No he Couldn't.
    I've Explained all the Reasons Why, Yet you just Ignore them.

Shikamaru would Die befor he can Even React to the Jutsu, Simple as that.

Since you have No Logical Answer to any of the Points i've Raised and Since i've countered your Pitiful Arugments on shikmaru "Jumping out of the Mists Range".

I think i'm done here, No point arguing with Someone who refuses to see the Facts or Logic.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi adapted to it and nearly died only reason he lived because of his COMBAT skills shikamaru is smart and all but winning the fight thats goin to require close combat

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.

No he Couldn't.
    I've Explained all the Reasons Why, Yet you just Ignore them.

Shikamaru would Die befor he can Even React to the Jutsu, Simple as that.

Since you have No Logical Answer to any of the Points i've Raised and Since i've countered your Pitiful Arugments on shikmaru "Jumping out of the Mists Range".

I think i'm done here, No point arguing with Someone who refuses to see the Facts or Logic.

It's what he's doing... you can explain things to him , and explain that shikimaru lacks offensive jutsu...

and won't be able to escape the mist , or fight zabuza with a 2.5 in speed and a 2 in taijutsu.. But he doesn't listen.. He's caught up in his own fanboy reality...