Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[Mei test] - Lucifer

Greetings, Lucifer

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: Kage summit building. We are stood mid range from each other in the room where the summit was taking place.
    ~ You may use Mei'sabilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a Kage rank Sasuke biography with MS for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    bout a week ago.

Re: [Mei test] - Lucifer

Mei Terumi.

Thanks for hosting my test ^_^

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
    Mei Terumi.

Thanks for hosting my test ^_^
    No need to say thanks. I wanted to fight a Mei

Sasuke: Hoe needs to know here place!!!

As soon as you come into view, sasuke activates his MS. As he does he quickly uses:

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

Blinding you. As he does, he uses the light as a medium for his own genjutsu:

(Doujutsu: Chuubo no Yuuku) – Eye Technique: Paralyzing Fear
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user will cast a Genjutsu upon the target in which they will see a shadowy figure appear infront of them bearing the Sharingan and then the figure will grow to an enormous size over shadowing the target in pitch-black darkness. The figure will then grab hold of the target and then will cover them in black threads, leaving them paralyzed for a period of time. (This was shown by sasuke against Shi)
    Note: Must have tomoe 3 to use and paralyzing effects last 1 turn.

The light would blind you leaving you unaward of what's going on. As it does this genjutsu is cast upon you while you're confused. For alls you know, while you were blinded, i could of done some weird summoning. As soon as i've done this combo that takes a could of seconds i cause the roof above you to cave in on you:

(Doton: Iwa Yado Kuzushi) - Earth Release: Stone Lodging Destruction
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Descripton: This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock. This can be especially useful if in a cave or a stone lodging. The technique can loosen the rocks and cause them to come raining down on whomever is trapped inside.

Crushing you as you're confused. This drops down all around you. As it does, sasuke throws 3 kunai forwards with explosive tags as he leaps up onto the falling rubble, skipping from one piece to another at high speed until he reaches the wall behind you which he lands on with his chakra in his feet holding him there. All this happens within the space of about 10 seconds, thanks to sasuke speed.

Sorry for late reply

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    bout a week ago.

Btw, i can perform all fire techniques using a single hand seal right? since it's her main element and all..
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Believe me i know my place..but it's for me to say if you know your place, little boy!

*As i see you standing before me in the hallway, I immediately lower my eyes till the exact point that i can see upto your nose and below, already knowing your abilities with your Doujutsu. So suddenly as the blinding light that emanates from your body, in order to blind my vision, I quickly move my left arm towards the trajectory of the blinding light in front of me as to lower the effects of the blinding light, making my own vision blurry instead of being momentarily blinded. To only find myself surrounded by the darkness around me, I do not panic as i know that i've just entered a genjutsu which you placed upon me using your sharingan, due to my surroundings changing i know that it's a genjutsu. So i entrust my safety to my other senses which are unaffected such as my sense of hearing. Doing this while i see the darkness, so as i hear the sound of something breaking appart above me, I realize that something is coming down, so without pause i release my doton into the ground beneath me and around causing a half shaped dome to rise up as it does i raise my left hand which was protecting my vision and wave it torwards the upcoming dome and cut the palm of my hand which comes from behind thus shocking me out of the genjutsu due to the pain also the wound isn't great enough to stop me from making my handseals.*

(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique
    Type: Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.
    *So as the debris comes falling down it falls on the half shaped dome, being in such a shape it makes all the rocks slide backwards so protecting me from any possible harm. (a few may fall infront of me) Thought as when the dome started to rise up i regained my sense of vision thus making me see you in time as you throw them tagged kunais, so without any pause i release my suiton chakra into my gullet and spit it out converting it into a large spherical water bullet torwards the Kunai and getting both of you in range, allowing my water bullet to swallow your kunais while soacking the tags making them useless, as it continues torwards you and knocks you down as you leap torwards the rubble causing a great deal of damage.*

(Suiton: Daimizudama) – Water Release: Great Water Bullet
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user creates a large spherical bullet of water that is shot at the opponent. The bullet is large enough to forcefully push a large summoning back several meters.
    *And the moment my water bullet is released and makes its way torwards you, I make a swift motion and stomp on the ground with my right leg creating a tunnel right beneath you as you leap upwards, while the tunnel is created i breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, i make the lava will erupt from the ground underneath you, engulfing you in lava as you leap upwards after throwing the kunais.*

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.
    Summary:

Sasuke: Raigen Raikochu
    Mei: Uses her arm as cover
    Sasuke: Chuubo no Yuuku
    Sasuke: Iwa Yado Kuzushi
    Mei: Iwa no Hogo etc.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the feels for
    Lawliet...'s armpits.

±± Test Failed ±±

Pervy and I discussed this and I agree. Closing your eyes would only happen as you see the flash and by that time you'd be already blinded by the light and actually caught in the Genjutsu he used afterwards. However, if we assume you closed your eyes before the light is created or because you assume you can figure its going to be created before it actually is, then its time frame breaking. Either way, its a severe mistake and thus its an Fail. Sorry. You can take the test again in one month.