Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[Minato test] - ~Korra~

Greetings, ~Korra~

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: the forrest clearing where Minato fought A and Bee
    ~ You may use Minato's abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a A and Bee biography for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Re: [Minato test] - ~Korra~

Minato Namikaze *Minato is wearing his Kage robe like he did against Tobi.* All the kunais I throw will be FTG kunai unless said other wise.

Thanks Dan for doing this Good Luck and Have Fun :D

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Korra~ View Post
    Minato Namikaze *Minato is wearing his Kage robe like he did against Tobi.* All the kunais I throw will be FTG kunai unless said other wise.

Thanks Dan for doing this Good Luck and Have Fun :D
    I always struggle to decide how to start a battle against a Minato bio, which is the funnest way when i have the team of A and B...

As you come into mid range B uses:

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

The way he uses this is he drops all the ground below you (in a 5m radius) 20 feet down in an instant, but he leaves the a 1 foot later of earth below you, that you're standing on there. So this means, you're stood on a piece of earth that has a massive hole under you. But as B does this, in sync, at the same time A uses:

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Sending lightning shooting through the ground all around you. In doing so, it will hit you, and the 1 foot of earth i left with you standing on would collapse. So you'd be hit by lightning, as all the ground crumbles below you causing you to fall. If you tried to jump, the preasure on the rock you were standing on would make it collapse and you'd fall anyway. As A releases the lightning he sends his chakra to the sky. Note that my first two jutsu happen at the same time

(If you don't understand this completely, VM me and i'll do a diagram.)

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Talking doesn't count towards time frame just using it to make it entertaining

Minato: A and B how come every time we met we have to fight? Why can't we all get along and go get some tea and ramen.

*As I feel the ground start to drop lower I use Minato's fast reaction to use hurricane fist at angle in front of me causing me to be blown backwards but also helping me avoid from being brought down by your moving earth core and keeping me from touching the ground for a little. While I see your lighting attack coming I quickly create a large wall of five tall tornadoes that hit against your lighting jutsu and keep coming towards you two. As soon as I land on the ground I quickly create 4 shadow clones. C1 grabs some FTG kunais and throws them towards you and throws one between B feet. C2 throws a FTG kunai in the air at an angle so that when it lands it will land behind you guys.*

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Futon: Tatsumaki Heki) - Wind Release: Tordado Wall
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Korra~ View Post
    Talking doesn't count towards time frame just using it to make it entertaining

Minato: A and B how come every time we met we have to fight? Why can't we all get along and go get some tea and ramen.

*As I feel the ground start to drop lower I use Minato's fast reaction to use hurricane fist at angle in front of me causing me to be blown backwards but also helping me avoid from being brought down by your moving earth core and keeping me from touching the ground for a little. While I see your lighting attack coming I quickly create a large wall of five tall tornadoes that hit against your lighting jutsu and keep coming towards you two. As soon as I land on the ground I quickly create 4 shadow clones. C1 grabs some FTG kunais and throws them towards you and throws one between B feet. C2 throws a FTG kunai in the air at an angle so that when it lands it will land behind you guys.*

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Futon: Tatsumaki Heki) - Wind Release: Tordado Wall
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique.

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.
    As you are about to land on the ground, B uses:

Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Dropping the earth you're about to step on causing you to fall losing your balance, he also drops the ground he and A are standing on so that your wind shoots straight over their heads, as B instantly proceeds to control the earth all around you to use:

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Range: Long
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Shooting up giant earth spikes all around you from every angle. While B is doing all this, A goes into the ground using:

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

Going around to your left side in an arc fast through the ground. Due to all the spikes shooting you around you, you wouldn't see A do this.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont Bother Me

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    As you are about to land on the ground, B uses:

Dropping the earth you're about to step on causing you to fall losing your balance, he also drops the ground he and A are standing on so that your wind shoots straight over their heads, as B instantly proceeds to control the earth all around you to use:

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Shooting up giant earth spikes all around you from every angle. While B is doing all this, A goes into the ground using:

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

Going around to your left side in an arc fast through the ground. Due to all the spikes shooting you around you, you wouldn't see A do this.
    *As I hear the ground below start to fall down I quickly look and see the ground start falling down I quickly blow out wind from my mouth allowing to change my direction in mid air I land on a a nearby tree on the top of it while still staying mid range from you and I leave a FTG kunai on a branch tight so it doesn't fall. While on the tree I can see A going underground as soon as I notice he does I use my doton chakra to cause the ground to shake making B loose his footing while also harming A while he is underground. As soon as Bee looses his footing I throw I FTG kunai between his feet and some more FTG around the whole area and creates 4 shadow clones.*

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hitler? Don't make me laugh...
    I'm far worse.

±± Test Failed ±±

That last move wouldn't work and isn't a valid counter. Also, in most of the test itself you don't really showcase Minatos incredible reasoning and logic skills or his amazing close combat expertise. By this point, those should have already been used. Sorry, you can try again in one month