This user has no status.

Learning The Ways Of The Friendship

Thank You So Much, For Continueing My Ninjustu Training ^_^

LAst Justu Learnt:

Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:The user must have used death by kiss to use this jutsu.The user can switch there body with another one that they have taken control of.
    Note:must have used death by kiss(execution by kiss)Successfully to use this jutsu.

Training THread:
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...26#post6470126

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Learning The Ways Of The Friendship

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Focus your chakra once more all over your body, thinking of your own image. Mold that chakra once more, by performing the necessary hand seal and send it out of your body, besides you, making a replica of yourself.

no problem btw

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesobi View Post
    (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Focus your chakra once more all over your body, thinking of your own image. Mold that chakra once more, by performing the necessary hand seal and send it out of your body, besides you, making a replica of yourself.

no problem btw

I gather a alrge amount of chakra into my body, and wehn i'v gathered enough chakra i manupliate the large amount of chakra itll it's in every part of my body. And when the chakra is all over my body, i focus on the image of my body, first i focus on my nose,eye's,and shape of my face. And when i have a good image of my face i focus on the parts of my body till i have a good image, and then i focus on my legs till i have the great image of my whole body. Where i then mold the chakra inside of my body some more and when i'v molded it i perform the necessary hand seal and release the chakra out of my body making a exact copy of me .

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Interesting, though your boobs look bigger to me

(Kekkai Houjin) - Barrier Method Battle Array
    Type:Attack
    Damage Points:40
    Description: Kekkai Houjin is a high-level Ninjutsu trap technique. An array of explosive markers is jointly placed around the boundary of an area. If any opponent walks through the boundary, the seals will activate and explode.

Put explosive tags around a certain area you want to defend. these are special ones with a seal that will make them go off as an opponent walks in the boundaries of these seals. Focus your chakra upon placing them and make a clone to walk through. *gives you the seals*

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Interesting, though your boobs look bigger to me

(Kekkai Houjin) - Barrier Method Battle Array
    Type:Attack
    Description: Kekkai Houjin is a high-level Ninjutsu trap technique. An array of explosive markers is jointly placed around the boundary of an area. If any opponent walks through the boundary, the seals will activate and explode.

Put explosive tags around a certain area you want to defend. these are special ones with a seal that will make them go off as an opponent walks in the boundaries of these seals. Focus your chakra upon placing them and make a clone to walk through. *gives you the seals*
    *Looks at them*

No they dont :P

*Puts a babie in the middle of a field*

I grab the seals and add a large amount of charka into them, and when i walk around the baby in a circle and place the seals in a circle formation about a feet away form the baby so it doesnt explode and hurt the baby and then i step back to the baby and watch as your clone walks towards us and as he gets close he walks into the boundary of the seal and it explodes taking your clone's life

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

O_o

making a baby almost die!!! horrible person!!!! D:

(Kusanagi No Tsurugi: Kuu no Tachi) - Grass Cutter: Long Sword of the Sky
    Range:Short-Mid
    Description: This technique allows the user to levitate their sword. Forming the needed hand seal will cause the sword to activate and strike out against any enemy in the nearby area.

Basically, do the hand seals first. Then, focus your chakra around the sword to let it levitate and strike out against the opponent. It can fly out till mid range!

(Kekkai Kireme no Jutsu) - Barrier Shatter Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will insert their chakra into a active barrier to then interfere with the source and cancel the barrier shattering its shell.
    Note: Must make direct contact and only works with up to B rank barriers.

Erm, well. *makes a barrier*. Focus your chakra into the barrier to disrupt it. Let it spread out over the entire barrier but keep a central focusing point where you insert it.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

O_o

making a baby almost die!!! horrible person!!!! D:

(Kusanagi No Tsurugi: Kuu no Tachi) - Grass Cutter: Long Sword of the Sky
    Range:Short-Mid
    Description: This technique allows the user to levitate their sword. Forming the needed hand seal will cause the sword to activate and strike out against any enemy in the nearby area.

Basically, do the hand seals first. Then, focus your chakra around the sword to let it levitate and strike out against the opponent. It can fly out till mid range!

(Kekkai Kireme no Jutsu) - Barrier Shatter Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will insert their chakra into a active barrier to then interfere with the source and cancel the barrier shattering its shell.
    Note: Must make direct contact and only works with up to B rank barriers.

Erm, well. *makes a barrier*. Focus your chakra into the barrier to disrupt it. Let it spread out over the entire barrier but keep a central focusing point where you insert it.
    Release Genjustu reavling the baby to be Wesobi when he was younger

I place my sword on the ground and then i gather a large amount of chakra into my body and release it. And when i release it i manupliate it towards my katana where i thenmanupliate the large amount of sword so i coats the katana and when it's coated the sword i manupliate the chakra around the sword till it start to leviatate the sword where i then manupliate it towards a tree hitting it at fast speeds making it stick to the tree.

I gather a large amount of chakra into my hand, and when my hand start to glow blue from the chakra. I walk close to the barriar and place my hand on the barriar, where i then insert the large amount of chakra into the barriar where i keep inserting chakra into the place i touched till my chakra has covered the whole barriar like a coating. And once my chakra is over the barrier it start to disrupt the barrier till it disrupts the barrier making it end the justu

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good. Keep in mind that, the barrier shattering technique will make a layer of chakra over your hand that will react towards the chakra in the barrier itself. So, basically, even if you normally should be hurt, it won't hurt you because the chakra is like a defensive layer.

(Hiru Banshō: Bōka no Jutsu) - Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique
    Range: Short
    Description: Using this jutsu, the user can merge with another object and take on its properties to avoid any damage. Orochimaru uses this to merge with a tree just before his battle with his former student, Anko Mitarashi.
    Note: Cannot protect user from certain techniques that affect the actual object they merge with.
    Note: Technique counts as one of the users Substitution technique usage.

Focus your chakra over your entire body. Then, touch a random object you want to merge with to avoid something. This can be anything as long as it's big enough. While touching it, focus your chakra in the object as well as yourself, and go in it.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good. Keep in mind that, the barrier shattering technique will make a layer of chakra over your hand that will react towards the chakra in the barrier itself. So, basically, even if you normally should be hurt, it won't hurt you because the chakra is like a defensive layer.

(Hiru Banshō: Bōka no Jutsu) - Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique
    Description: Using this jutsu, the user can merge with another object and take on its properties to avoid any damage. Orochimaru uses this to merge with a tree just before his battle with his former student, Anko Mitarashi.
    Note: Cannot protect user from certain techniques that affect the actual object they merge with.
    Note: Technique counts as one of the users Substitution technique usage.

Focus your chakra over your entire body. Then, touch a random object you want to merge with to avoid something. This can be anything as long as it's big enough. While touching it, focus your chakra in the object as well as yourself, and go in it.
    I gather a large amount of chakra into my body, and when i'v gathered enough chakra i manupliate it all over my body. And once chakra is all voer my body, i see that yo've thrown a barrage of kunia's towards me where i go and touch a tree that is near me and focus my chakra into the tree and myself so as so i merge with the tree dodgeing your barrage of kunia's that were coming towards me

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good. Keep in mind if the object you're "fusing with" isn't big enough, you won't be able to fully fuse with it. You can use this to your advantage as well though.

(Kuchiyose: Rashōmon) - Summoning Technique: Rashōmon
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Description: This summoning creates a demonic form of the main gate of old Kyoto, which is capable of blocking almost any attack. The Rashomon stands tall and wide covering a range of about 10 meters in width and height.
    Note: This technique can only block B rank and below.

Perform the summoning technique and summon the old gate of Kyoto. It’s a good defense against B-rank techniques if you are able to stand far enough, so you are able to summon it. Also note that you can’t defend from aerial techniques or underground techniques, and only B-rank techniques within reason.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppinfresh View Post
    Good. Keep in mind if the object you're "fusing with" isn't big enough, you won't be able to fully fuse with it. You can use this to your advantage as well though.

(Kuchiyose: Rashōmon) - Summoning Technique: Rashōmon
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Description: This summoning creates a demonic form of the main gate of old Kyoto, which is capable of blocking almost any attack. The Rashomon stands tall and wide covering a range of about 10 meters in width and height.
    Note: This technique can only block B rank and below.

Perform the summoning technique and summon the old gate of Kyoto. It’s a good defense against B-rank techniques if you are able to stand far enough, so you are able to summon it. Also note that you can’t defend from aerial techniques or underground techniques, and only B-rank techniques within reason.
    I gather a large amount of chakra into my both of my hands, and when i'v gathered enough chakra i perform the summoning technique and slam both of my hands onto the ground and release the large amount of chakra into the ground and summon the Main gate of old Kyoto

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Goodie. Any questions about anything so far?

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Goodie. Any questions about anything so far?
    Nope ^_^

Can I make cookies?

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sure. Send me a batch O_o

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Makes cookies out of you*

Idk if your gonna want these cookies

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sure I do! Now, back to training ^_^

(Kekkai: Tengai Hojin) - Barrier: Dome Method Formation
    Range: Short- Mid
    Chakra cost: 20 (- 10 per turn to keep active)
    Description: This technique creates a spherical detection barrier with the user at the center. At the user's command, the detection barrier can expand, grasping everything in the room. The user is able to detect anyone who moves inside the barrier space with his or her own "sense".

Ok now, focus your chakra. Extend it in a spherical like dome around you. First try it a around a small area, after that try a larger area. Manipulate the chakra so you feel what happens in the barrier. This can be quite handy if your senses are doused (except for with hidden mist or such techniques, as the mist is filled with chakra and it would be useless)

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sure I do! Now, back to training ^_^

(Kekkai: Tengai Hojin) - Barrier: Dome Method Formation
    Range: Short- Mid
    Chakra cost: 20 (- 10 per turn to keep active)
    Description: This technique creates a spherical detection barrier with the user at the center. At the user's command, the detection barrier can expand, grasping everything in the room. The user is able to detect anyone who moves inside the barrier space with his or her own "sense".

Ok now, focus your chakra. Extend it in a spherical like dome around you. First try it a around a small area, after that try a larger area. Manipulate the chakra so you feel what happens in the barrier. This can be quite handy if your senses are doused (except for with hidden mist or such techniques, as the mist is filled with chakra and it would be useless)
    I gather a large amount of chakra into my right arm, and when i'v gathered enough chakra i release it into a small barrier that just forms a barrier around me. And once the barrier is complete i keep adding my chakra into the barriar so it stablizes and now that the barrier is done i manupliate the barrier chakra's till i fill like im part of the barrier and would be able to tell if anyone were in it. And then once's i'v got the haung of it, i add a a enormous amount of chakra to it, increaseing it's size and then i manupliate the large barriar chakra till i start to feel the everything that enters the barrier

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Goodie, will do. Remember, this is especially handy if someone goes underground and you can't determine his position.

(Kuchiyose: Tetsuengo Kabe) -Summoning: Iron Protection Wall
    Type: Defensive
    Description: The user summons a large iron dome from one of their scrolls that covers themselves and even their teammates from enemies' attacks.
    Note: Can only defend against B rank and down but doesnt block techniques directed from beneath.

*gives you a scroll*
    focus your chakra and unleash the scroll, which will create an iron dome around you and your friends/clones.

(Sōgu: Maruchiken Ranmyaku) - Manipulated Tools: Multi-Blade Chaos
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user uses two scrolls and makes multiple weapons come out from them and float in the air. After the final blade causes the opponent to fly up into the air, The user uses a chain to bring their opponent down to the ground and then hits them again with the weapons. Using this attack allows the user to summon more weapons than usual for subsequent attacks.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Crunch View Post
    Goodie, will do. Remember, this is especially handy if someone goes underground and you can't determine his position.

(Kuchiyose: Tetsuengo Kabe) -Summoning: Iron Protection Wall
    Type: Defensive
    Description: The user summons a large iron dome from one of their scrolls that covers themselves and even their teammates from enemies' attacks.
    Note: Can only defend against B rank and down but doesnt block techniques directed from beneath.

*gives you a scroll*
    focus your chakra and unleash the scroll, which will create an iron dome around you and your friends/clones.

(Sōgu: Maruchiken Ranmyaku) - Manipulated Tools: Multi-Blade Chaos
    Type: Offensive
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user uses two scrolls and makes multiple weapons come out from them and float in the air. After the final blade causes the opponent to fly up into the air, The user uses a chain to bring their opponent down to the ground and then hits them again with the weapons. Using this attack allows the user to summon more weapons than usual for subsequent attacks.

1)

I gather a large amount of chakra into the scroll you gave me, and when i'v gathered enough chakra I raise the scroll in the air and then i release the large amount of chakra from the scroll. And when i release the large amount of chakra from the scroll which then releases a iron dome around me hideing me from your view.

2)

i grab two scroll, and once i have them in both of my hands i then gather a large amount of chakra and insert it into both scroll. And wehn i'v gathered a large amount of chakra into the scroll i then release the large amount of chakra from both scrolls releaseing multiple weapons from both scrolls which i add my chakra to them and manupliate the blades so they float, and then i manupliate them towards your clone hitting him and as the last wepon comes towards your clone it hits him and send him flying where i then grab the chain and throw it towards your clone where it wraps around his waist and i then pull the chain down making him fall down at a fast speed where i then grab a katana and run towards him as he's falling and slice through his stomach. Poofing him away

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Goodie.

(Hana Ninpō: Kyōku Sai) - Flower Technique: The District End
    Description: The user reaches out his/her hand, sending a stream of flower petals from their palm towards the opponent. The flower petals encircle the enemy and dark smoke fades their surroundings to black, hiding the user.

Ok, now, this is like, byakuya in bleach >.< Send out your hand, and release your chakra into a stream of flower petals from your arm towards the opponent. Set them all around your opponent, causing them to be engulfed in them and black smoke, so that they are hidden. No idea how this is useful though

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Goodie.

(Hana Ninpō: Kyōku Sai) - Flower Technique: The District End
    Description: The user reaches out his/her hand, sending a stream of flower petals from their palm towards the opponent. The flower petals encircle the enemy and dark smoke fades their surroundings to black, hiding the user.

Ok, now, this is like, byakuya in bleach >.< Send out your hand, and release your chakra into a stream of flower petals from your arm towards the opponent. Set them all around your opponent, causing them to be engulfed in them and black smoke, so that they are hidden. No idea how this is useful though
    I grab a handful of flower petals, and then i focus a large amount of chakra into the flower petals and when i'v gathered enough chakra into them. I release my grip and let the flower fall into the wind, where i then manupliate the flower petals so they floats towards your clone and then i manupliate the flower petals so they start to circle around your clone. And then i manupliate the flower petals so they engulf your clone with flower petals and smoke hidding them.

Hmm me either And wanted to thank you again for teaching me ^_^

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(Kyōkai Kekkai no Jutsu) - Boundary Barrier Technique
    Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn remaining active)
    Description: This is a detection type barrier that can be used to surround an area and allows the user to monitor a certain area covering the from the sky and underneath the ground creating a sphere.The barrier can also be moved according to the requirements of the user. Anyone who enters or leaves the barrier is instantly detected.
    Note: Takes 1 turn to fully erect itself.

Another barrier. You know the drill, extend your chakra in a sphere, but also underground to detect intruders >.>

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(Kyōkai Kekkai no Jutsu) - Boundary Barrier Technique
    Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn remaining active)
    Description: This is a detection type barrier that can be used to surround an area and allows the user to monitor a certain area covering the from the sky and underneath the ground creating a sphere.The barrier can also be moved according to the requirements of the user. Anyone who enters or leaves the barrier is instantly detected.
    Note: Takes 1 turn to fully erect itself.

Another barrier. You know the drill, extend your chakra in a sphere, but also underground to detect intruders >.>
    I gather a large amount of chakra into my right hand, and when i'v gathered enough chakra into my right hand. I release the large amount of chakra from my right hand and manupliate the large amount of chakra so it forms a barriar around me, and then i add a large amount of chakra to the barrier so it increase in size and once it increase in size it now covers above ground and unground to. And once i can feel everything i move it to my right just to be sure you didnt move around.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Can you explain me why you always gather a large amount, mold it, and then add another large amount of chakra to a technique? You're always adding chakra twice, why?

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Because i feel like a technique of this size would need more chakra so i always feel like i need to add more chakra but it seems like i dont .

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»