Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

Its getting hot in here so take...la, la, la.

*Mū awaits for master Mugen*

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Its getting hot in here so take...la, la, la.

Alrighty than,tell me what you think temperature release consists of and how to preform it to the best of your abilities

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

Quote Originally Posted by -Mugen- View Post
    Alrighty than,tell me what you think temperature release consists of and how to preform it to the best of your abilities
    Temperature releases consists of four different departments possibly more but the four I know would be.

• Freezing something into and icy form
    • Reducing the temperature on a living organism up to the point in which they reach hypothermia and not a freezing point.
    • Raising the heat so high, it can melt nearly or pretty much anything it touches.
    • Rising the heat once again but in a more controlled manner, for example to boil up water techniques or in crease the heat around a certain individual and cause him to collapse from the excess heat around him.

On the cold side, it seems like just with ice release, you would combine both your water and wind chakra in order to decrease the temperature to your desired degree.

On the hot side, it seems like it would be like scorch release. You would combine fire and wind chakra increase the heat around or on a desired object to your desired degree.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Caramel View Post
    Temperature releases consists of four different departments possibly more but the four I know would be.

• Freezing something into and icy form
    • Reducing the temperature on a living organism up to the point in which they reach hypothermia and not a freezing point.
    • Raising the heat so high, it can melt nearly or pretty much anything it touches.
    • Rising the heat once again but in a more controlled manner, for example to boil up water techniques or in crease the heat around a certain individual and cause him to collapse from the excess heat around him.

On the cold side, it seems like just with ice release, you would combine both your water and wind chakra in order to decrease the temperature to your desired degree.

On the hot side, it seems like it would be like scorch release. You would combine fire and wind chakra increase the heat around or on a desired object to your desired degree.
    That's a good discription, most of it is correct.Lets see if some of our views change throughout the training

(Netsuton: hensen ) Temperature release: change
    Type: defense/supplementary
    Range: short
    Chakra: 25 (+5)
    Damage: N/A
    Description: This is the most basic used jutsu for this element.It allows the user to either drastically decrease or increase the temperature around the users body,creating a shield up to mid range.In order to protect the users body the user must add a additional 5 chakra to create a field of chakra around him.When the user decreases the temperature it freezes any water/earth to a state where it breaks before it hits the user.(it could also increase the damage making it solid and dangerous like if used on rain).When Increased the user can melt/burn earth to ashes,boil water or even turn water into steam before it hits the user.
    *Lasts 1 turn
    *Can only be used once every 5 turns
    *can only be used to block 2 jutsus.
    *can also be used in combo with a jutsu

Alright, so do you wish to learn how to freeze or heat things?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

That's a good discription, most of it is correct.Lets see if some of our views change throughout the training

(Netsuton: hensen ) Temperature release: change
    Chakra: 25 (+5)
    Damage: N/A
    Description: This is the most basic used jutsu for this element.It allows the user to either drastically decrease or increase the temperature around the users body,creating a shield up to mid range.In order to protect the users body the user must add a additional 5 chakra to create a field of chakra around him.When the user decreases the temperature it freezes any water/earth to a state where it breaks before it hits the user.(it could also increase the damage making it solid and dangerous like if used on rain).When Increased the user can melt/burn earth to ashes,boil water or even turn water into steam before it hits the user.
    *Lasts 1 turn
    *Can only be used once every 5 turns
    *can only be used to block 2 jutsus.
    *can also be used in combo with a jutsu

Alright, so do you wish to learn how to freeze or heat things?
    I've been in the process of learning a lot of different ways to heat and burn things, so I will chose the freezing option for now. ^_^

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Caramel View Post
    I've been in the process of learning a lot of different ways to heat and burn things, so I will chose the freezing option for now. ^_^
    Alright, go over to the river beside me.Put your hand in, than I want you to focus both wind and water Chakra into your hand and slowly release it into all of the river.Than find the right consistency and make all the chakra dense enough to slow down the molecular flow and make it freeze by doing so.This also includes having your chakra frozen.

Go for iit ^^

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

Alright, go over to the river beside me.Put your hand in, than I want you to focus both wind and water Chakra into your hand and slowly release it into all of the river.Than find the right consistency and make all the chakra dense enough to slow down the molecular flow and make it freeze by doing so.This also includes having your chakra frozen.

Go for iit ^^
    Roger that!

Upon hearing the explanation, I walk over to the river located to the left of me and calmly place my hand within the water. I then start focusing my water and wind chakra throughout my hand as I then slowly release it into the river's water. As both chakras are being released I focus on the chakra manipulation and find the exact form to make my chakra very dense in order to slow down the molecular flow within the water. Moments later the water in front of me starts to freeze.

How was that?

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    working on it...

I am...getting so hot...i want to take my clothes off...>_> <_< >_> oh sorry...

*picks up clothes and leaves area*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

Quote Originally Posted by Toku View Post

*Freezes your feet in place* You are staying right here mister! :mad:

*gives you a nice warm hug* :3

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Roger that!

Upon hearing the explanation, I walk over to the river located to the left of me and calmly place my hand within the water. I then start focusing my water and wind chakra throughout my hand as I then slowly release it into the river's water. As both chakras are being released I focus on the chakra manipulation and find the exact form to make my chakra very dense in order to slow down the molecular flow within the water. Moments later the water in front of me starts to freeze.

How was that?
    Brilliant! Now I want you to do exactly the same,except use fire instead of water and find the right density to increase the flow of molecules to make the river boil.It will be hard now since its all frozen.So it might take twice instead of once to get it boiling.

Quote Originally Posted by Toku View Post

Who said you could leave? *Freezes your entire body*
    We shall have this nice view for us :3333

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

Brilliant! Now I want you to do exactly the same,except use fire instead of water and find the right density to increase the flow of molecules to make the river boil.It will be hard now since its all frozen.So it might take twice instead of once to get it boiling.

Who said you could leave? *Freezes your entire body*
    We shall have this nice view for us :3333
    Upon hearing the explanation,calmly place my hand on the frozen water. I then start focusing my fire and wind chakra throughout my hand as I then slowly release it into the river's frozen water. As both chakras are being released I focus on the chakra manipulation and find the exact form increase the flow of molecules to make the river hotter. Moments later the frozen water in front of me starts melting and then boiling.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Upon hearing the explanation,calmly place my hand on the frozen water. I then start focusing my fire and wind chakra throughout my hand as I then slowly release it into the river's frozen water. As both chakras are being released I focus on the chakra manipulation and find the exact form increase the flow of molecules to make the river hotter. Moments later the frozen water in front of me starts melting and then boiling.
    good! But remember,I kinda made a mistake in my explanation...dont get confused, when doing temp release you use both hands. One hand is the neutral(wind element) charger,while the other is the cold or hot charger(water/fire).

Now the next jutsu is an advanced one.

(Netsuton: shimo auru ) Temperature release: Frosting aura
    Type: defense/attack
    Chakra: 50(+20 to create a chakra sheild protecting the user)
    Damage: 90(death if in touching distance)
    Description: Unlike the "Hell" technique,this one does not require much concentration due to it only being used up to short range. The user will preform 3 handseals and change the temperature around his body up to short range. The temperature will drastically drop to a point where even the most frost resisting metals will start to crack.If the opponent is in touching distance than he will immediately die of the frost.(unless escapes very quickly)
    *If the user touches the opponent during this time,than the opponent will instantly turn into ice.
    *Can only freeze 2 jutsus.(or 1 jutsu and the enemy,depending on the situation)
    *If the opponent is in short range than he will experience such a frighting cold,that he will try to escape by any means away from the user.(if not succesfully escaped within the turn than he will die of cold and shock)
    *Can only be used twice and a 5 turn time span must be waited on before next usage.This jutsu lasts only 1 turn
    *the user will receive a 30 damage from this technique and due to the cold,his reaction speed will drop a bit.

Alright,so this is a pretty obvious one to do.Focus wind and water chakra into your surrounding area,and slow down molecules in the air and start dropping the temperature.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

good! But remember,I kinda made a mistake in my explanation...dont get confused, when doing temp release you use both hands. One hand is the neutral(wind element) charger,while the other is the cold or hot charger(water/fire).

Now the next jutsu is an advanced one.

(Netsuton: shimo auru ) Temperature release: Frosting aura
    Type: defense/attack
    Chakra: 50(+20 to create a chakra sheild protecting the user)
    Damage: 90(death if in touching distance)
    Description: Unlike the "Hell" technique,this one does not require much concentration due to it only being used up to short range. The user will preform 3 handseals and change the temperature around his body up to short range. The temperature will drastically drop to a point where even the most frost resisting metals will start to crack.If the opponent is in touching distance than he will immediately die of the frost.(unless escapes very quickly)
    *If the user touches the opponent during this time,than the opponent will instantly turn into ice.
    *Can only freeze 2 jutsus.(or 1 jutsu and the enemy,depending on the situation)
    *If the opponent is in short range than he will experience such a frighting cold,that he will try to escape by any means away from the user.(if not succesfully escaped within the turn than he will die of cold and shock)
    *Can only be used twice and a 5 turn time span must be waited on before next usage.This jutsu lasts only 1 turn
    *the user will receive a 30 damage from this technique and due to the cold,his reaction speed will drop a bit.

Alright,so this is a pretty obvious one to do.Focus wind and water chakra into your surrounding area,and slow down molecules in the air and start dropping the temperature.
    Is it required for me to thrust my hands forward or can I for example have them to the sides of me?

Upon hearing my instructions and following the same principles as before, I release from my left hand, wind chakra while I release water chakra from my right out into the air around my short range radius. I then focus the chakras together and manipulate them, slowing down the molecules in the air to start dropping the temperature.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Is it required for me to thrust my hands forward or can I for example have them to the sides of me?

Upon hearing my instructions and following the same principles as before, I release from my left hand, wind chakra while I release water chakra from my right out into the air around my short range radius. I then focus the chakras together and manipulate them, slowing down the molecules in the air to start dropping the temperature.
    Good! Now that was a basic change in temperature, what you previously learned.
    *shows you handseals*
    Memorize those, do them..clap your hands together and mix the chakras in between your hands as you release them in order for a faster drop in temperature.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

Good! Now that was a basic change in temperature, what you previously learned.
    *shows you handseals*
    Memorize those, do them..clap your hands together and mix the chakras in between your hands as you release them in order for a faster drop in temperature.
    After learning the hand seals, I wave the required ones like mixing both chakra natures between my hands and release them outwards, doing the same exact thing as before, dropping the temperature at a faster rate.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

After learning the hand seals, I wave the required ones like mixing both chakra natures between my hands and release them outwards, doing the same exact thing as before, dropping the temperature at a faster rate.
    *Everything short range of you freezes entirely.I am not affected due to my counter use of heat*

Alrighty! Next:

(Netsuton: makai ) Temperature release: Hell
    Range: short-long
    Chakra: 50
    Damage: 90(-40 to user)
    Description: This is a deadly jutsu.The user claps his hands and charges his wind/fire chakra into the environment and his body.After 1 full turn of charging(meaning 3 turns. turn used,turn charged,turn used) the user releases all of it in a instant scorching the whole field,instantly turning any water in range to steam, and burning every single thing around the user.
    *can only be used once and no more fire/wind temperature for 3 turns.
    *the user will be very hurt and for one full turn wont be able to attack.Only defend
    *Takes 2 turns to charge(turn used and next turn).And only on the third can you use it.
    *The user may run,sit but may not preform any ninjutsu or hand type taijutsu(leg tai is allowed) while charging.Leaving the user almost fully vulnerable.However clones are allowed to be used,but must be made before the use of this.

Alright, so this is basically what you did with the freezing except now we shall burn. You need to charge this with a lot of chakra as this will affect an entire field (long range), and than release it all at once.
    I will say this, there is a flaw and a up side to this jutsu. On the third move, your opponent is dead,no escape..plus you can make clones which will protect you because they can use ninjutus and taijutsu while your charging..the flaw is that you are basically open for 3 turns and depend on the clones entirely.
    Try it

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

*Everything short range of you freezes entirely.I am not affected due to my counter use of heat*

Alrighty! Next:

(Netsuton: makai ) Temperature release: Hell
    Range: short-long
    Chakra: 50
    Damage: 90(-40 to user)
    Description: This is a deadly jutsu.The user claps his hands and charges his wind/fire chakra into the environment and his body.After 1 full turn of charging(meaning 3 turns. turn used,turn charged,turn used) the user releases all of it in a instant scorching the whole field,instantly turning any water in range to steam, and burning every single thing around the user.
    *can only be used once and no more fire/wind temperature for 3 turns.
    *the user will be very hurt and for one full turn wont be able to attack.Only defend
    *Takes 2 turns to charge(turn used and next turn).And only on the third can you use it.
    *The user may run,sit but may not preform any ninjutsu or hand type taijutsu(leg tai is allowed) while charging.Leaving the user almost fully vulnerable.However clones are allowed to be used,but must be made before the use of this.

Alright, so this is basically what you did with the freezing except now we shall burn. You need to charge this with a lot of chakra as this will affect an entire field (long range), and than release it all at once.
    I will say this, there is a flaw and a up side to this jutsu. On the third move, your opponent is dead,no escape..plus you can make clones which will protect you because they can use ninjutus and taijutsu while your charging..the flaw is that you are basically open for 3 turns and depend on the clones entirely.
    Try it
    I start out by clapping my hands together whilst focusing on my fire and wind chakra simultaneously inside of my body. I then release it out into the battlefield while focusing on it and charging it. After a few turns I'm read and so I release all that concentrated chakra and drastically increase the heat as I send a "pulse" of heat that evaporates all the water and burns anything in its path.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I start out by clapping my hands together whilst focusing on my fire and wind chakra simultaneously inside of my body. I then release it out into the battlefield while focusing on it and charging it. After a few turns I'm read and so I release all that concentrated chakra and drastically increase the heat as I send a "pulse" of heat that evaporates all the water and burns anything in its path.
    I quickly negate your jutsu by decreasing the temperature.

"Brilliant, you have mastered the temperature element.Keep practicing and you shall one day become as good a master of temperature as me. This is my gift to you, for when you become Kage, this shall indeed be a worthy element to carry on the protection of the village."

(feel free to send me jutsus for this element so I can post them)

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

I quickly negate your jutsu by decreasing the temperature.

"Brilliant, you have mastered the temperature element.Keep practicing and you shall one day become as good a master of temperature as me. This is my gift to you, for when you become Kage, this shall indeed be a worthy element to carry on the protection of the village."

(feel free to send me jutsus for this element so I can post them)
    Thank you very much Master Mugen, I am very grateful to have learned your wonderful element.