Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[Minato test] - Jacob Moore

Greetings, Jacob

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: In a forrest, in a clearing. The clearing is mid range in diameter. We are stood on either side of the clearing.
    ~ You may use Minato's abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a Cannon Kage Rank 4th Raikage and Kirabi bios for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Minato test] - Jacob Moore

This is my second time going up against you in a biography test, hopefully I provide better entertainment than in our last encounter. Cheers to a fun battle ^_^.

I take out a special seal bearing Flying Thunder God (FTG) kunai and await your move.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Moore View Post

This is my second time going up against you in a biography test, hopefully I provide better entertainment than in our last encounter. Cheers to a fun battle ^_^.

I take out a special seal bearing Flying Thunder God (FTG) kunai and await your move.
    Well, i'll try to keep it as fun as i can... but expect some tag team action from these awesome brothers

Good luck

As you come into the clearing A and B are already prepared with their old school combos of how to attack an opponent and so they move in sync. Bee begins by using:

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Usinging this, he drops the ground below you causing you to lose your balance. He drops the ground in a 5 meter radius of you, dropping it 8 meters. He does this almost instantly causing you to fall and be off guard. Though this is timed to go with A's move. As you come into view, A uses:

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Slamming his hand down to the ground releasing blasts of lighting all through the ground towards you. This happens as you drop. So you loose your balance then lighting bolts shoot out of the ground to hit you. Moving earth core is pretty quick and with A's mastery of lightning you get the idea. The second after B has dropped the earth, he uses:

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

With his chakra already in the earth this would happen pretty quick. So as soon as he's dropped the ground below you, giant earth spikes errupt from all around you shooting up wards to form a pyramid shape. If you go upwards you will be impaled as you do so. The only place the spikes don't shoot up from is infront of you, so that A and B can still see you. As soon as A has released his lightning into the ground, he begins to sprint towards you while bee watches, ready to cover his back. As A does this he sends his chakra to the sky in preparation.

Note: if you try to escape through the ground you'd be hit by A's first lighting jutsu
    Note: If you try to escape through the air, you will be impaled by the giant spikes...

What will you do?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Well, i'll try to keep it as fun as i can... but expect some tag team action from these awesome brothers

Good luck

As you come into the clearing A and B are already prepared with their old school combos of how to attack an opponent and so they move in sync. Bee begins by using:

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Usinging this, he drops the ground below you causing you to lose your balance. He drops the ground in a 5 meter radius of you, dropping it 8 meters. He does this almost instantly causing you to fall and be off guard. Though this is timed to go with A's move. As you come into view, A uses:

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Slamming his hand down to the ground releasing blasts of lighting all through the ground towards you. This happens as you drop. So you loose your balance then lighting bolts shoot out of the ground to hit you. Moving earth core is pretty quick and with A's mastery of lightning you get the idea. The second after B has dropped the earth, he uses:

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

With his chakra already in the earth this would happen pretty quick. So as soon as he's dropped the ground below you, giant earth spikes errupt from all around you shooting up wards to form a pyramid shape. If you go upwards you will be impaled as you do so. The only place the spikes don't shoot up from is infront of you, so that A and B can still see you. As soon as A has released his lightning into the ground, he begins to sprint towards you while bee watches, ready to cover his back. As A does this he sends his chakra to the sky in preparation.

Note: if you try to escape through the ground you'd be hit by A's first lighting jutsu
    Note: If you try to escape through the air, you will be impaled by the giant spikes...

What will you do?
    Note:Anything Minato says or thinks is unrelated with the timeframe of the battle.

Thinking:The Dynamic Duo; I wonder..

Minato’s train of thought is suddenly cut off as he watches Kirabi place his hands on the ground, with logic and his amazing deductive abilities; Minato is inclined to expect an incoming Earth Style technique. His assumption is not far off since immediately afterwards the ground beneath him quickly shifts 8 meters below the ordinary ground level, and he is briefly caught off balance due to the surprising speed at which the ground moves. A split second afterwards however, not letting this get the best of him, Minato regains his balance.

Following immediately afterwards, Minato notices the sound of crackling lightning as it quickly scales down the sides of the walls and towards him. With his famous last second reactions, Minato punches towards the ground with his free hand, releasing a powerful vortex of wind as he does so. His punch was made in such a way that the wind would push him forwards up and out of the lowered ground on a 60 degree angle; This allows me to escape the pit without being hurt by the Lightning, as well as avoiding the large protruding spikes.

(Thanks to the distance your lightning would have to travel, and the near instantaneous nature of the Moving Earth Core, there would be a slight lag in time as to when the tendrils would actually reach me-even with A’s lightning affinity. With this in mind, it gives me a small window to recover and react.)

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Once in the air Minato directs his attention towards the duo of Kumo shinobi, and drops the FTG kunai in his hand directly below him so that it will land in the earth, before immediately going on to perform a swift two handseals and releasing a powerful and compressed blast of wind chakra. The technique is directed towards A the Raikage with the intent to deal powerful crushing and slicing damage as he continues to run.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

Using the Wind style technique as a cover, Minato goes on to perform a single handseal creating two clones; One to his right, and the other to his left in the air.

The instant the clones are created, the clone to my immediate left throws several FTG kunai, spreading them throughout the area. At the same time, the clone to my right does the same thing, throwing the FTG kunai in such a way that they cover a majority of the battlefield; They land on the trees, in front of and behind A and Kirabi, and in both the stationary Kirabi’s and the moving A’s right and left blind spots.

(Still airborne, and now coming back down towards the ground)

Similar to this, and how the kunai are spread around a vast area.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

The entirety of this move takes no longer than 5 seconds.

*Knows you were probably expecting something along these lines.*

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Note:Anything Minato says or thinks is unrelated with the timeframe of the battle.

Thinking:The Dynamic Duo; I wonder..

Minato’s train of thought is suddenly cut off as he watches Kirabi place his hands on the ground, with logic and his amazing deductive abilities; Minato is inclined to expect an incoming Earth Style technique. His assumption is not far off since immediately afterwards the ground beneath him quickly shifts 8 meters below the ordinary ground level, and he is briefly caught off balance due to the surprising speed at which the ground moves. A split second afterwards however, not letting this get the best of him, Minato regains his balance.

Following immediately afterwards, Minato notices the sound of crackling lightning as it quickly scales down the sides of the walls and towards him. With his famous last second reactions, Minato punches towards the ground with his free hand, releasing a powerful vortex of wind as he does so. His punch was made in such a way that the wind would push him forwards up and out of the lowered ground on a 60 degree angle; This allows me to escape the pit without being hurt by the Lightning, as well as avoiding the large protruding spikes.

(Thanks to the distance your lightning would have to travel, and the near instantaneous nature of the Moving Earth Core, there would be a slight lag in time as to when the tendrils would actually reach me-even with A’s lightning affinity. With this in mind, it gives me a small window to recover and react.)

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Once in the air Minato directs his attention towards the duo of Kumo shinobi, and drops the FTG kunai in his hand directly below him so that it will land in the earth, before immediately going on to perform a swift two handseals and releasing a powerful and compressed blast of wind chakra. The technique is directed towards A the Raikage with the intent to deal powerful crushing and slicing damage as he continues to run.

Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

Using the Wind style technique as a cover, Minato goes on to perform a single handseal creating two clones; One to his right, and the other to his left in the air.

The instant the clones are created, the clone to my immediate left throws several FTG kunai, spreading them throughout the area. At the same time, the clone to my right does the same thing, throwing the FTG kunai in such a way that they cover a majority of the battlefield; They land on the trees, in front of and behind A and Kirabi, and in both the stationary Kirabi’s and the moving A’s right and left blind spots.

(Still airborne, and now coming back down towards the ground)

Similar to this, and how the kunai are spread around a vast area.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

The entirety of this move takes no longer than 5 seconds.

*Knows you were probably expecting something along these lines.*
    Yeh, you did exactly what i expected/wanted

As before, A was running forwards towards you sending his charka to the sky as your flying towards us. With his chakra in the sky, he calls down a bolt of lightning on you:

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

Being a master of lightning, this would be almost instantly as you're in the air. So if you continue with wind, you're hit by the lightning. At the same time Bee uses:

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Calling down a f-5 tornado diagonally down on you as the lighting bolt rains down. As soon as A has called the down the lightning bolt, he follows up with:

Shooting up another set of pillars in the shape of a pyramid around you. So a lightning bolt is going to hit you from above, wind down on you diagonally then spikes from all sides apart from in front of you.

Here is what it looks like in my head:

(love doing these images)

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeh, you did exactly what i expected/wanted

As before, A was running forwards towards you sending his charka to the sky as your flying towards us. With his chakra in the sky, he calls down a bolt of lightning on you:

Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

Being a master of lightning, this would be almost instantly as you're in the air. So if you continue with wind, you're hit by the lightning. At the same time Bee uses:

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Calling down a f-5 tornado diagonally down on you as the lighting bolt rains down. As soon as A has called the down the lightning bolt, he follows up with:

Shooting up another set of pillars in the shape of a pyramid around you. So a lightning bolt is going to hit you from above, wind down on you diagonally then spikes from all sides apart from in front of you.

Here is what it looks like in my head:

(love doing these images)
    As Minato picks up on the sound of crackling lightning in the air, as well as the winds picking up significantly and ruffling his hair as your techniques initiate; Rather than continue to drop his FTG kunai on the ground and use wind style, he quickly performs a sequence of handseals and opens a Space-Time Barrier which teleports away both your Lightning bolt and Tornado away just a moment before they can hit him. With knowledge in mind that the Severing Pressure and Lightning Fang are not as big nor as dense as the Tailed Beast Bomb (seen in the anime), the time it takes to perform the technique should be greatly reduced.

The attacks are then re-directed directly beneath Killer Bee at point blank range giving him next to no time to react-With the tornado shooting up at him and cutting his body, while the lightning fang passes an electric current through the air (I imagine the combination of your two jutsu like this when I send them at Bee:Link but I may not be right about this.)

The second after this technique is over, Minato throws the kunai in his hand upwards in a high arc towards 11:00 and infuses it with wind chakra so that eventually it will land several meters behind A.

(Jikukan Kekkai) – Space-Time Barrier
    Type: Supplementary
    Description: Minato will perform the following hand seal Ram, with the use of his space-time kunai, to form a barrier that will teleport away incoming attacks that sent at it. He is capable of diverting away an attack as large and powerful as a chakra blast from the nine-tailed demon fox. Once the technique is warped away Minato has to direct it to another location.
    Note: Can only be used 4 times and can only be used by a Minato character.

As Minato begins to descend and the spikes quickly form, with one of his famous last second reactions, he immediately creates a Big Ball Rasengan in his right hand, and thrusts it forwards in order to pummel through the large earth spikes so that they no longer pose him any threat. As the creator of the Rasengan himself this is formed near instantly.

(Oodama Rasengan) - Big Ball Spiral Sphere
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
    Note:Must already know rasengan.

Minato(Thinking): They really don’t give me a second to breathe do they? It seems this will come down to a test of speed.

After destroying the spikes, using the broken rock and debris to cover some of his movements, Minato throws five of his special FTG kunai in one fluid motion aiming them in different locations. The first goes towards 1:00, the second towards 2:00, the third towards 3:00, the fourth towards 9:00, and the last towards 10:00. This is done incredibly fast, and takes him no more than a second to achieve.

As Minato touches down again, he runs towards A and forms a Rasengan in his hand. With Minato’s incredible base speed it will be no more than about two seconds (And possibly less) before he can shove the sphere into A’s chest and deal lethal damage to him.

(As the creator of the Rasengan this also happens very quickly, and Minato's rasengan is noticeably bigger than other's; It is roughly the same size as Naruto's Big Ball Rasengan).

(Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None

Last edited by Mockingbird; 05-15-2012 at 03:17 AM. Reason: Switching POV to 3rd Person.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As Minato picks up on the sound of crackling lightning in the air, as well as the winds picking up significantly and ruffling his hair as your techniques initiate; Rather than continue to drop his FTG kunai on the ground and use wind style, he quickly performs a sequence of handseals and opens a Space-Time Barrier which teleports away both your Lightning bolt and Tornado away just a moment before they can hit him. With knowledge in mind that the Severing Pressure and Lightning Fang are not as big nor as dense as the Tailed Beast Bomb (seen in the anime), the time it takes to perform the technique should be greatly reduced.

The attacks are then re-directed directly beneath Killer Bee at point blank range giving him next to no time to react-With the tornado shooting up at him and cutting his body, while the lightning fang passes an electric current through the air (I imagine the combination of your two jutsu like this when I send them at Bee:Link but I may not be right about this.)

The second after this technique is over, Minato throws the kunai in his hand upwards in a high arc towards 11:00 and infuses it with wind chakra so that eventually it will land several meters behind A.

(Jikukan Kekkai) – Space-Time Barrier
    Description: Minato will perform the following hand seal Ram, with the use of his space-time kunai, to form a barrier that will teleport away incoming attacks that sent at it. He is capable of diverting away an attack as large and powerful as a chakra blast from the nine-tailed demon fox. Once the technique is warped away Minato has to direct it to another location.
    Note: Can only be used 4 times and can only be used by a Minato character.

As Minato begins to descend and the spikes quickly form, with one of his famous last second reactions, he immediately creates a Big Ball Rasengan in his right hand, and thrusts it forwards in order to pummel through the large earth spikes so that they no longer pose him any threat. As the creator of the Rasengan himself this is formed near instantly.

(Oodama Rasengan) - Big Ball Spiral Sphere
    Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
    Note:Must already know rasengan.

Minato(Thinking): They really don’t give me a second to breathe do they? It seems this will come down to a test of speed.

After destroying the spikes, using the broken rock and debris to cover some of his movements, Minato throws five of his special FTG kunai in one fluid motion aiming them in different locations. The first goes towards 1:00, the second towards 2:00, the third towards 3:00, the fourth towards 9:00, and the last towards 10:00. This is done incredibly fast, and takes him no more than a second to achieve.

As Minato touches down again, he runs towards A and forms a Rasengan in his hand. With Minato’s incredible base speed it will be no more than about two seconds (And possibly less) before he can shove the sphere into A’s chest and deal lethal damage to him.

(As the creator of the Rasengan this also happens very quickly, and Minato's rasengan is noticeably bigger than other's; It is roughly the same size as Naruto's Big Ball Rasengan).

(Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None
    As the barrier forms absorbing the attacks, the wind would destroy the lightning i believe, just leaving the wind to be absorbed. As it's being absorbed, Bee sinks into the ground using:

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

Note that he does this as you're absorbing the chakra into the barrier, which means when you release the chakra on his location, it's too late, but you did save your self. Bee goes underground travelling quickly to your first location, into the gap under where the spikes formed, where you wont see him. As he gets their A leeps up infront of Minato, as he releases the barrier at Bee's last location, A jumps uses:

(Raiton: Raikiri Nibai Raikou Jishin) – Lightning Release: Lightning Blade Double Lightning Quake
    Description: The user performs Lightning blade and splits it in two, then zigzags at the opponent and finishes by slamming them with lightning Cutter.

Shooting the two bolts of lighting at you from 5 meters away. The bolt splits in two and hits you from either side. You would have already released the barrier at Bee's last location before realising he's not their, because A was in the way.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As the barrier forms absorbing the attacks, the wind would destroy the lightning i believe, just leaving the wind to be absorbed. As it's being absorbed, Bee sinks into the ground using:

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

Note that he does this as you're absorbing the chakra into the barrier, which means when you release the chakra on his location, it's too late, but you did save your self. Bee goes underground travelling quickly to your first location, into the gap under where the spikes formed, where you wont see him. As he gets their A leeps up infront of Minato, as he releases the barrier at Bee's last location, A jumps uses:

(Raiton: Raikiri Nibai Raikou Jishin) – Lightning Release: Lightning Blade Double Lightning Quake
    Description: The user performs Lightning blade and splits it in two, then zigzags at the opponent and finishes by slamming them with lightning Cutter.

Shooting the two bolts of lighting at you from 5 meters away. The bolt splits in two and hits you from either side. You would have already released the barrier at Bee's last location before realising he's not their, because A was in the way.
    The moment after re-directing your techniques-only to find that Bee is no longer there-Minato continues with his initial move, infusing the FTG kunai in his hand with wind chakra and throwing it up in an arc towards 11;00. Immediately afterwards as he makes his descent back to the ground, he also immediately picks up on the presence of A now within close range. Demonstrating another one of his famous last second reactions, a moment after the lightning is released, but a moment before A can hit him with the lightning-Minato teleports to the kunai he threw towards 11:00 which would still be in mid air.

(Due to the nature of my teleportation, you would not be able to re-direct your lightning to accommodate for my movement, since I teleported after you initiated it).

(Hiraishin no Jutsu) - Flying Thunder God Technique
    Range:Shor-Long
    Damage Points:80(if used with a kunai slash as the finisher)
    Description:This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the item or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location.
    Notenly Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu.And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu and can only be used 4 times per battle

Re-Appearing behind A and in his right blind spot in mid-air, Minato tosses the kunai once more towards the forest around us while also taking note of Bee’s disappearance.

Because of the instantaneous nature of Minato’s teleportation and the fact that he re-appears within A’s blind spot while he happens to still be performing a technique of his own gives him a nice advantageous moment, one he decides to cease. Immediately after teleporting, Minato forms the Tiger handseal and expels two powerful dragon head shaped fireballs that swiftly converge on A current location while he finishes off his lightning technique.

(Katon: Gouryuuka No Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal, the user will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

Utilizing the opening the fireballs provides, just prior to landing, Minato quickly takes but a second of time to spread his FTG kunai all over the battlefield. Several kunai are across the ground, planted in trees, etc (Exactly like that manga pic I posted earlier).

As he lands, With the fire balls having partially blocked his sight, and Bee no where to be found for the moment, Minato crouches down places two fingers on the ground I order to ‘feel’ his location out, and is able to derive that Bee is hiding underground as well as any movements made by A.

(While crouching, he is still looking in the Dynamic Duo's general direction).

(Ninpo: Ichi ni Jutsu) - Ninja Art: Tracking Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and by placing two of their fingers on a surface they can then track and locate their target. This technique is even capable of telling the user exactly how many targets there are and if they are very skilled also.
    Note: User must remain stationary and can only be used by Tobirama Senju and Minato Namikaze biograhies.

Last edited by Mockingbird; 05-16-2012 at 05:15 AM. Reason: Typos

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The moment after re-directing your techniques-only to find that Bee is no longer there-Minato continues with his initial move, infusing the FTG kunai in his hand with wind chakra and throwing it up in an arc towards 11;00. Immediately afterwards as he makes his descent back to the ground, he also immediately picks up on the presence of A now within close range. Demonstrating another one of his famous last second reactions, a moment after the lightning is released, but a moment before A can hit him with the lightning-Minato teleports to the kunai he threw towards 11:00 which would still be in mid air.

(Due to the nature of my teleportation, you would not be able to re-direct your lightning to accommodate for my movement, since I teleported after you initiated it).

Description:This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the item or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location.
    Notenly Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu.And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu and can only be used 4 times per battle

Re-Appearing behind A and in his right blind spot in mid-air, Minato tosses the kunai once more towards the forest around us while also taking note of Bee’s disappearance.

Because of the instantaneous nature of Minato’s teleportation and the fact that he re-appears within A’s blind spot while he happens to still be performing a technique of his own gives him a nice advantageous moment, one he decides to cease. Immediately after teleporting, Minato forms the Tiger handseal and expels two powerful dragon head shaped fireballs that swiftly converge on A current location while he finishes off his lightning technique.

(Katon: Gouryuuka No Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal, the user will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

Utilizing the opening the fireballs provides, just prior to landing, Minato quickly takes but a second of time to spread his FTG kunai all over the battlefield. Several kunai are across the ground, planted in trees, etc (Exactly like that manga pic I posted earlier).

As he lands, With the fire balls having partially blocked his sight, and Bee no where to be found for the moment, Minato crouches down places two fingers on the ground I order to ‘feel’ his location out, and is able to derive that Bee is hiding underground as well as any movements made by A.

(While crouching, he is still looking in the Dynamic Duo's general direction).

(Ninpo: Ichi ni Jutsu) - Ninja Art: Tracking Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and by placing two of their fingers on a surface they can then track and locate their target. This technique is even capable of telling the user exactly how many targets there are and if they are very skilled also.
    Note: User must remain stationary and can only be used by Tobirama Senju and Minato Namikaze biograhies.
    Just thought i'd point this out. If you throw the weapon infused with wind chakra, it would go straight up, high, and fast, before it even began to fall down in the arc that you tried. Not only this, but you would of had to of thrown it high, as i was in the air infront of you right? Which means the kunai would go even higher, so even if you pulled off that move, the height from which you fall would break your legs.

I say this because mods have said that in such situations you go off RL physics not just naruto ones....

__________________________________________________ ___________

A watches as you throw your kunai, knowing about your ftg technique. As his lightning is about to hit you, you disappear. Knowing about your technique there is only one place you could have gone. Spinning around in mid air before he lands, A sees Minato there performing the handseal, ready to use his fire, but A already has his chakra in the sky, from his previous jutsu. And so, once again he uses:

No matter what you say, a bolt of lightning is alot faster than you releasing your fire jutsu. So as you appear, A releases the bolt of lightning down upon you. As he does he lands on the ground activating:

(Raiton no Yori) - Lightning Release Armour
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn activate)
    Damage points: N/A (+ 20 to regular taijutsu)
    Description: The user will wrap themselves with lightning chakra, which then electrically stimulates their nerves system and speed up their neural synapes to react faster to danger and push away any physical prowess to the absolute limit. allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with Taijutsu allows the user to utilize a Nintaijutsu. However due to being enveloped by lightning chakra, wind techniques cause more damage.
    Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns
    Note: Can only be used or taught by the 3rd Raikage or Raikage A biography

While bee uses:

(Hachibi Chon Hengi no Jutsu) - Eight Tailed Full Transformation Technique
    Damage points: N/A (+40 to Lightning and Ink Ninjutsu)
    Description: Killer B will cross his arms and then his legs will then turn into octopus tentacles and before long more of his body turns into the body of the Hachibi as it is released. The Eight Tails form resembles an ushi-oni with four long horns on its head, similar to that of a Jacob sheep. It also has a fifth horn like protrusion on its chin, which appears to have been damaged, much like its lower left horn, part of which was sliced off in battle by A. It has a muscular upper-body structure, with a hunched back similar to an American bison, arms with spiked protrusions on the elbows, and hands with opposable thumbs like that of a human. It has no hind-legs, instead its lower half is made up of its tails which consist of eight tentacles that resemble the cephalopod arms of an octopus. The form is also very large in size. Whilst in this form the hachibi is unaffected by all techniques below A rank though the force of the technique can be capable of forcing the Hachibi back. The Hachibi can only use Lightning and Ink Ninjutsu aswell as any Tailed Beast Skills related to the Hachibi, he also gains extra power bonus to Ink and Lightning Techniques.
    Note: The Transformation lasts a maximum of 3 turns.

Now you have 3 turns of fun against these two.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Just thought i'd point this out. If you throw the weapon infused with wind chakra, it would go straight up, high, and fast, before it even began to fall down in the arc that you tried. Not only this, but you would of had to of thrown it high, as i was in the air infront of you right? Which means the kunai would go even higher, so even if you pulled off that move, the height from which you fall would break your legs.

I say this because mods have said that in such situations you go off RL physics not just naruto ones....

__________________________________________________ ___________

A watches as you throw your kunai, knowing about your ftg technique. As his lightning is about to hit you, you disappear. Knowing about your technique there is only one place you could have gone. Spinning around in mid air before he lands, A sees Minato there performing the handseal, ready to use his fire, but A already has his chakra in the sky, from his previous jutsu. And so, once again he uses:

No matter what you say, a bolt of lightning is alot faster than you releasing your fire jutsu. So as you appear, A releases the bolt of lightning down upon you. As he does he lands on the ground activating:

Description: The user will wrap themselves with lightning chakra, which then electrically stimulates their nerves system and speed up their neural synapes to react faster to danger and push away any physical prowess to the absolute limit. allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with Taijutsu allows the user to utilize a Nintaijutsu. However due to being enveloped by lightning chakra, wind techniques cause more damage.

While bee uses:

(Hachibi Chon Hengi no Jutsu) - Eight Tailed Full Transformation Technique
    Damage points: N/A (+40 to Lightning and Ink Ninjutsu)
    Description: Killer B will cross his arms and then his legs will then turn into octopus tentacles and before long more of his body turns into the body of the Hachibi as it is released. The Eight Tails form resembles an ushi-oni with four long horns on its head, similar to that of a Jacob sheep. It also has a fifth horn like protrusion on its chin, which appears to have been damaged, much like its lower left horn, part of which was sliced off in battle by A. It has a muscular upper-body structure, with a hunched back similar to an American bison, arms with spiked protrusions on the elbows, and hands with opposable thumbs like that of a human. It has no hind-legs, instead its lower half is made up of its tails which consist of eight tentacles that resemble the cephalopod arms of an octopus. The form is also very large in size. Whilst in this form the hachibi is unaffected by all techniques below A rank though the force of the technique can be capable of forcing the Hachibi back. The Hachibi can only use Lightning and Ink Ninjutsu aswell as any Tailed Beast Skills related to the Hachibi, he also gains extra power bonus to Ink and Lightning Techniques.
    Note: The Transformation lasts a maximum of 3 turns.

Now you have 3 turns of fun against these two.
    Before I say anything, I hate being put into situations like this where there are such sketchy decisions based on speed and “whos move happens first.”

Now, although we talked about the kunai thing via VM and I initially agreed- I looked chakra flow up on wiki and not only does adding wind chakra not increase the speed, the range of your thrown kunai is not augmented unless you forcibly add more chakra with the intent to do so-Meaning that my kunai would simply follow the path I had intended it to, since the only reason I infuse them with wind is so that they can’t conduct your lightning. Though arguing about that would be petty and I should, and will respect your opinion and listen to your word in regards to this argument-I will go along with what you say.

(Also, just because you might be in front of me the moment I throw my kunai doesn’t alter the path in which I would throw it. If you were in front of me I could throw it over your shoulder to get it behind you if I wanted to-A being in front of me don’t make me throw it any higher than I intended too).
    And now in reference to your most recent move, I’m a bit confused. It is my opinion that you are highly under-estimating the speed at which my moves are happening. In your most recent move stated that A can apparently finish a Double Lightning Cutter, turn around in midair to instantly locate Minato’s position in your blind spot, and create another lightning bolt in the clouds in time to interrupt me-As I teleport in the blink of an eye, toss a kunai, and perform a single handseal. For Minato to teleport and perform a single handseal to exhale those fireballs should take literally a second for the allotted aforementioned acts on my part. For you to turn around in midair in itself would take a few seconds being that no force is assisting you in doing so.

The speed of my teleportation alone may leave you momentarily unaware of my exact location, even with knowledge of my technique-As seen with Tobi being unable to cope with Minato’s speed constantly being surprised by Minato’s teleportation’s despite having witnessed the technique on several occasions as well as having a deep understanding of its workings.

I’m saying all of this with all due respect, but I personally don’t agree with your perception of the timeframe is that case.

(Also, this isn’t really important, but I think you used Double Lightning Cutter the wrong way. You shot it at me in the form of a projectile from 5 meters away; Meanwhile it works like an ordinary Lightning Cutter only much more flamboyant Kakashi: Double Lightning Cutter Video).

As Minato teleports he continues with his intended course of actions, tossing his kunai down towards the ground once more in the direction of the forest on the left; This should happen before A has completely turned around (<-From my last turn immediately after teleportation).

Before performing the handseal for his follow up, however, he notices the Raikage turning around in midair and once again redirecting his attention back onto him. So rather than go on to perform the fire technique, Minato pays careful attention to the movements of the raikage. As the sound of crackling lightning could be heard coming from above once more, Minato's attention was drawn towards the clouds. After the raikage's lightning technique had been initiated but before it could bring any harm to Minato, he teleports to his thrown FTG kunai next to the forest-the kunai was now close enough to the ground so that Minato could land safely without sustaining any unwanted injury.

The Raikage’s lightning bolt successfully strikes down, but to A’s disappointment, his target is no longer there-Minato all the while has been safely on the ground proceeding with his next moves.

Because of the fact that A wouldn't have witnessed the act of Minato tossing his kunai away a second time, this teleportation should come as an initial surprise to him.

(When I teleport, we’re still within short range, however, I’m somewhere around 10 meters away).

Notenly Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu. And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu and can only be used 4 times per battle

(Thinking, once again, has no effect on the time-frame).

Within his own headspace Minato thinks for a moment, je calculates how long it will take A to touch down on the ground, and he carefully and precisely times his next attack to perfectly coincide perfectly with A’s landing.

With Minato’s brilliance and last second usage of techniques, calculating something such as this should be mere child’s play and happen in an instant.

With his left hand, Minato reaches into his pouch and spreads an innumerable amount of kunai over the battle field. The kunai can be seen in all directions, most stuck in the ground, many stuck in the trunks of trees, some landing in the forest, etc.

(Just like the manga as seen, once again, in the spoiler).

At the same time, with his right hand he gathers his chakra, forming a spherical bullet of water, and afterwards releasing it towards A just at the point in which he would land. Because of the immense size of the water bullet, for the raikage to move out of the way of the bullet before impact would not be possible. The attack should hit A the second his feet hit the ground.

(If you continue with the Lightning Armor beforehand...well, you know).

Suddenly just after Minato releases the water, Kirabi bursts through the earth in his full eight tailed transformed state. The water bullet would simply continue on to hit both A and the eight tailed beast.

(Suiton: Daimizudama) – Water Release: Great Water Bullet
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user creates a large spherical bullet of water that is shot at the opponent. The bullet is large enough to forcefully push a large summoning back several meters.

Minato proceeds to perform two more handseals after releasing the powerful water bullet, and exhaling a large and powerful sphere of wind. The wind goes on to combine with the water just moments before impact with A and Kirabi. With the wind serving to augment the concussive and overall destructive force of the water bullet, it proves quite a deadly offensive attack in the occasion that it does in fact hit A, as well as being strong enough to some damage to the Eight Tailed Beast.

The second he finishes with the Wind, Minato pulls out one more of his signature FTG kunai, holding it in his right hand, and running to his right to avoid providing a stationary target.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Before I say anything, I hate being put into situations like this where there are such sketchy decisions based on speed and “whos move happens first.”

Now, although we talked about the kunai thing via VM and I initially agreed- I looked chakra flow up on wiki and not only does adding wind chakra not increase the speed, the range of your thrown kunai is not augmented unless you forcibly add more chakra with the intent to do so-Meaning that my kunai would simply follow the path I had intended it to, since the only reason I infuse them with wind is so that they can’t conduct your lightning. Though arguing about that would be petty and I should, and will respect your opinion and listen to your word in regards to this argument-I will go along with what you say.

(Also, just because you might be in front of me the moment I throw my kunai doesn’t alter the path in which I would throw it. If you were in front of me I could throw it over your shoulder to get it behind you if I wanted to-A being in front of me don’t make me throw it any higher than I intended too).
    And now in reference to your most recent move, I’m a bit confused. It is my opinion that you are highly under-estimating the speed at which my moves are happening. In your most recent move stated that A can apparently finish a Double Lightning Cutter, turn around in midair to instantly locate Minato’s position in your blind spot, and create another lightning bolt in the clouds in time to interrupt me-As I teleport in the blink of an eye, toss a kunai, and perform a single handseal. For Minato to teleport and perform a single handseal to exhale those fireballs should take literally a second for the allotted aforementioned acts on my part. For you to turn around in midair in itself would take a few seconds being that no force is assisting you in doing so.

The speed of my teleportation alone may leave you momentarily unaware of my exact location, even with knowledge of my technique-As seen with Tobi being unable to cope with Minato’s speed constantly being surprised by Minato’s teleportation’s despite having witnessed the technique on several occasions as well as having a deep understanding of its workings.

I’m saying all of this with all due respect, but I personally don’t agree with your perception of the timeframe is that case.

(Also, this isn’t really important, but I think you used Double Lightning Cutter the wrong way. You shot it at me in the form of a projectile from 5 meters away; Meanwhile it works like an ordinary Lightning Cutter only much more flamboyant Kakashi: Double Lightning Cutter Video).

As Minato teleports he continues with his intended course of actions, tossing his kunai down towards the ground once more in the direction of the forest on the left; This should happen before A has completely turned around (<-From my last turn immediately after teleportation).

Before performing the handseal for his follow up, however, he notices the Raikage turning around in midair and once again redirecting his attention back onto him. So rather than go on to perform the fire technique, Minato pays careful attention to the movements of the raikage. As the sound of crackling lightning could be heard coming from above once more, Minato's attention was drawn towards the clouds. After the raikage's lightning technique had been initiated but before it could bring any harm to Minato, he teleports to his thrown FTG kunai next to the forest-the kunai was now close enough to the ground so that Minato could land safely without sustaining any unwanted injury.

The Raikage’s lightning bolt successfully strikes down, but to A’s disappointment, his target is no longer there-Minato all the while has been safely on the ground proceeding with his next moves.

Because of the fact that A wouldn't have witnessed the act of Minato tossing his kunai away a second time, this teleportation should come as an initial surprise to him.

(When I teleport, we’re still within short range, however, I’m somewhere around 10 meters away).

Notenly Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu. And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu and can only be used 4 times per battle

(Thinking, once again, has no effect on the time-frame).

Within his own headspace Minato thinks for a moment, je calculates how long it will take A to touch down on the ground, and he carefully and precisely times his next attack to perfectly coincide perfectly with A’s landing.

With Minato’s brilliance and last second usage of techniques, calculating something such as this should be mere child’s play and happen in an instant.

With his left hand, Minato reaches into his pouch and spreads an innumerable amount of kunai over the battle field. The kunai can be seen in all directions, most stuck in the ground, many stuck in the trunks of trees, some landing in the forest, etc.

(Just like the manga as seen, once again, in the spoiler).

At the same time, with his right hand he gathers his chakra, forming a spherical bullet of water, and afterwards releasing it towards A just at the point in which he would land. Because of the immense size of the water bullet, for the raikage to move out of the way of the bullet before impact would not be possible. The attack should hit A the second his feet hit the ground.

(If you continue with the Lightning Armor beforehand...well, you know).

Suddenly just after Minato releases the water, Kirabi bursts through the earth in his full eight tailed transformed state. The water bullet would simply continue on to hit both A and the eight tailed beast.

(Suiton: Daimizudama) – Water Release: Great Water Bullet
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user creates a large spherical bullet of water that is shot at the opponent. The bullet is large enough to forcefully push a large summoning back several meters.

Minato proceeds to perform two more handseals after releasing the powerful water bullet, and exhaling a large and powerful sphere of wind. The wind goes on to combine with the water just moments before impact with A and Kirabi. With the wind serving to augment the concussive and overall destructive force of the water bullet, it proves quite a deadly offensive attack in the occasion that it does in fact hit A, as well as being strong enough to some damage to the Eight Tailed Beast.

The second he finishes with the Wind, Minato pulls out one more of his signature FTG kunai, holding it in his right hand, and running to his right to avoid providing a stationary target.

It's really annoying that i have to waste my time with this crap but fine.

1. You say you infused it with wind charka to protect it from my lightning. But seeing as you used no jutsu to do so, there was nothing to stop me from destroying it with lightning, as i'd bring up the arguement of rank wouldn't i? So the way you're looking at it, it wouldn't make a diffence, jutsu > free form.

2. Don't get me started on under estimating speed. You don't teleport to the kunai until after it's arced down from going over A's head who is infront of you. He used a lighting attack right infront of you, yet you threw a kunai, and don't teleport to it until it dips down, which isn't instant, but that, i didn't mention.

Now lets look at your move. You didn't ftg until the lightning was released, lightning isn't slow and it was already released when you teleported. So A was in mid air as you teleported. I said he knew about your tfg and so he spun around to where your kunai had gone. 1 second. You pull out a kunai then throw it at the ground then use a fire jutsu. You have to gather the chakra for a fire jutsu. Chakra is already in the sky for A, as he's used that jutsu already, not only that, but it's his affinity, and his reactions are pretty badass. I mean, he avoided sasuke's amaterasu attack with his lightning version of the body flicker, that's how good his reactions are. You may put that down to his lightning armour, but it's bassed of what he can see really.

You may not agree with my opinion on the timeframe, but i'm ready to attack again with A before you've thrown you've pulled out your kunai and thrown it down. Then you start the fire jutsu. And those movements aren't instant. And as i've said, he can call down lightning bolts at any time thanks to his previous use of the jutsu and his affinity.

3. Ok i may of used the jutsu wrong, but i never play the games, i go off the description. The way i read it is it's split in two and goes at the opponent from your hand in a zig zag way. But if i was infront of you using it as shown in that video, you would of been hit before the kunai got where you wanted it to in my opinion.

I usually wouldn't waste my time writing up these views but you annoyed me, i'm going to be honest. And another thing is, you write too much to explain one thing. There is detail, then there is pointless writing.

Now a new problem is hearing the crackling of lightning.
    leader of a bolt of lightning can travel at speeds of 220000 km/h (140000 mph)
    So the lightning would of hit you when you say you hear it, because it travels faster that the speed of sound. Just to throw that out there. You're counter is fine apart from how you worded it, but thought i'd point it out seeing as you're being so picky.

And another thing, thinking doesn't effect a time frame? That makes me laugh.

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

Anyway. As A turned around he saw you making the throwing motion towards the forest as he called down the lightning bolt. The lightning bolt is coming down and about to hit you as you disappear. As you do, A figures you're up to your same old trick with your ftg and so he instinctively calls down another bolt of lightning on the location of the kunai you just teleported to as he looks at it:

This happens as you go to grab your kunai. As it does A lands on the ground. Bee would have transformed into the full 8 tailed beast and destroyed all the rock around him. As he does he looks towards you and uses:

(Bijutsu: Bijudama) - Tailed Beast Skill: Tailed Beast Menacing Ball

Description: The Tailed Beast Menacing Ball is the ultimate attack of the tailed beasts. To use the attack they gather positive black chakra and negative white chakra and shape it into a ball and compress it in their mouth and then release it. The technique is capable of destroying the three Rashomon gates with losing any of its momentum.
    Note: Can only be used once and must be in complete form.

As he does, A has released his lightning armour around him in preparation for your counter as he assumes you will try the same barrier as you can't teleport anyway as your last kunai, that was infused with wind was hit by the bolt of lightning in your stead:

And this time, if you're got any problems, contact me via Pm/vm/msn, and it's really annoying when you do it here.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's really annoying that i have to waste my time with this crap but fine.

1. You say you infused it with wind charka to protect it from my lightning. But seeing as you used no jutsu to do so, there was nothing to stop me from destroying it with lightning, as i'd bring up the arguement of rank wouldn't i? So the way you're looking at it, it wouldn't make a diffence, jutsu > free form.

2. Don't get me started on under estimating speed. You don't teleport to the kunai until after it's arced down from going over A's head who is infront of you. He used a lighting attack right infront of you, yet you threw a kunai, and don't teleport to it until it dips down, which isn't instant, but that, i didn't mention.

Now lets look at your move. You didn't ftg until the lightning was released, lightning isn't slow and it was already released when you teleported. So A was in mid air as you teleported. I said he knew about your tfg and so he spun around to where your kunai had gone. 1 second. You pull out a kunai then throw it at the ground then use a fire jutsu. You have to gather the chakra for a fire jutsu. Chakra is already in the sky for A, as he's used that jutsu already, not only that, but it's his affinity, and his reactions are pretty badass. I mean, he avoided sasuke's amaterasu attack with his lightning version of the body flicker, that's how good his reactions are. You may put that down to his lightning armour, but it's bassed of what he can see really.

You may not agree with my opinion on the timeframe, but i'm ready to attack again with A before you've thrown you've pulled out your kunai and thrown it down. Then you start the fire jutsu. And those movements aren't instant. And as i've said, he can call down lightning bolts at any time thanks to his previous use of the jutsu and his affinity.

3. Ok i may of used the jutsu wrong, but i never play the games, i go off the description. The way i read it is it's split in two and goes at the opponent from your hand in a zig zag way. But if i was infront of you using it as shown in that video, you would of been hit before the kunai got where you wanted it to in my opinion.

I usually wouldn't waste my time writing up these views but you annoyed me, i'm going to be honest. And another thing is, you write too much to explain one thing. There is detail, then there is pointless writing.

Now a new problem is hearing the crackling of lightning.

So the lightning would of hit you when you say you hear it, because it travels faster that the speed of sound. Just to throw that out there. You're counter is fine apart from how you worded it, but thought i'd point it out seeing as you're being so picky.

And another thing, thinking doesn't effect a time frame? That makes me laugh.

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

Anyway. As A turned around he saw you making the throwing motion towards the forest as he called down the lightning bolt. The lightning bolt is coming down and about to hit you as you disappear. As you do, A figures you're up to your same old trick with your ftg and so he instinctively calls down another bolt of lightning on the location of the kunai you just teleported to as he looks at it:

This happens as you go to grab your kunai. As it does A lands on the ground. Bee would have transformed into the full 8 tailed beast and destroyed all the rock around him. As he does he looks towards you and uses:

(Bijutsu: Bijudama) - Tailed Beast Skill: Tailed Beast Menacing Ball

Description: The Tailed Beast Menacing Ball is the ultimate attack of the tailed beasts. To use the attack they gather positive black chakra and negative white chakra and shape it into a ball and compress it in their mouth and then release it. The technique is capable of destroying the three Rashomon gates with losing any of its momentum.
    Note: Can only be used once and must be in complete form.

As he does, A has released his lightning armour around him in preparation for your counter as he assumes you will try the same barrier as you can't teleport anyway as your last kunai, that was infused with wind was hit by the bolt of lightning in your stead:

And this time, if you're got any problems, contact me via Pm/vm/msn, and it's really annoying when you do it here.
    Well, I did kind of step over the line, so I extend my sincerest apologies and only hope you accept them.

And also, when I read your move I immediately thought of this as a retaliation, which I’m trying for the lulz and for a bit more fun and leeway; Though I admit, I’m not sure if would work, it’s quite risky o_o
    Literally the second Minato lands and catches his FTG kunai, the first thing he sees is the Raikage A with his hands to the clouds just about to bring down another bolt. Minato is almost certain of what comes next being that he has seen this several times prior to this occasion and has had a chance to analyze the workings of the technique before (A sending his electrical essence into the clouds, and calling down a bolt of lightning). Minato quickly pushes off with his right foot running directly for A in a blur of speed just a moment after he initiates his lightning technique.

'Minato was literally a razors edge away from annihilation, having literally escaped the bolt by a hair. It is because of moments like these, that we know and fear him as, Konoha's Yellow Flash.'

(Lil' Narration).

Moving so fast that he looks like a blur (Similar to when he saved Naruto from Tobi), Minato approaches A in a low stance, extending his right palm forwards and delivering a powerful palm thrust directly to his solar plexus. Being that it is one of the body’s pressure points, it should still hurt the hulking Raikage. He then quickly appears behind A and cuts him across his back horizontally with the kunai in his left hand.

The palm thrust should catch A off guard, not because of the speed at which Minato was moving, but because A would have to shift into a defensive position just after striking the bolt down. If the Lightning Armor is initiated, than Minato still does the same, only it won’t really hurt very much @_@.

(Kiiroi Senkō Haya Bāsuto) - Yellow Flash Speed Burst
    Description: Minato dashes toward his enemy with such high speed that he looks like a blur and hits them as he passes them. Then, he stops behind them and slashes them on the back with a kunai.
    Note: Can only be used by Minato Namikaze

After slashing A, Minato very briefly takes note of Killer Bee’s preparation of the Bijuu Dama (Being that he has studied the Bijuu Dama himself as a base for his Rasengan Ninjutsu, Minato is also familiar with the devastating threat such an attack poses-He decides that teleporting the attack would not be the most strategically wise thing to do in his current position).

With that, he quickly prepares a Wind Style:Rasen Shuriken in his free right hand-After slashing A, he pushes the Fuuton technique into his back. This attack is followed up by Minato leaping away from A, to be sure to be clear of the blast radius.

(He performs the attack within the few second window provided by the gathering of energy for the Bijuu Dama).

(This would probably happen after A initiates his Lightning Armor though, I can imagine it would still do some visual damage).

(Fūton: Rasen Shuriken) - Wind Style: Spiraling Shuriken
    Description: A combo of the rasengan and wind manipulation that encases the opponent in a huge violent orb of slicing wind that draws in anyone near by and cuts on the microscopic level but causes +10 damage to the user.

Wasting no time at all and ignoring the pain from his previous use of the shuriken, as he leaps back-then tosses his kunai to the right, then-Minato performs the Snake handseal and creates a large Earth Lid in the air above The Eight Tailed Beasts head. It quickly falls down, hitting the beast in the head just a second before it can release the attack, and knocking it to the ground. As the beast falls into the ground, so does the Bijuu Dama-losing control and having the equilibrium being broken because of the sudden attack, a massive explosion follows. (Just like Pain did to a Six Tailed Naruto).

This should cause some form of damage to the beast, as well as open a window for Minato to have room to counter once again, it should also cause some damage to A, if he is still alive. And it would also probably cause some damage to Minato as well, though the damage would be minimalized since he jumped back.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

A battered Minato talks to himself..
    “Cripes, that was close. In the end, it really did come down to a test of speed; Though something tells me, I’m not out of the woods yet.”

Last edited by Mockingbird; 05-22-2012 at 04:02 AM. Reason: Typos o_o

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well, I did kind of step over the line, so I extend my sincerest apologies and only hope you accept them.

And also, when I read your move I immediately thought of this as a retaliation, which I’m trying for the lulz and for a bit more fun and leeway; Though I admit, I’m not sure if would work, it’s quite risky o_o
    Literally the second Minato lands and catches his FTG kunai, the first thing he sees is the Raikage A with his hands to the clouds just about to bring down another bolt. Minato is almost certain of what comes next being that he has seen this several times prior to this occasion and has had a chance to analyze the workings of the technique before (A sending his electrical essence into the clouds, and calling down a bolt of lightning). Minato quickly pushes off with his right foot running directly for A in a blur of speed just a moment after he initiates his lightning technique.

'Minato was literally a razors edge away from annihilation, having literally escaped the bolt by a hair. It is because of moments like these, that we know and fear him as, Konoha's Yellow Flash.'

(Lil' Narration).

Moving so fast that he looks like a blur (Similar to when he saved Naruto from Tobi), Minato approaches A in a low stance, extending his right palm forwards and delivering a powerful palm thrust directly to his solar plexus. Being that it is one of the body’s pressure points, it should still hurt the hulking Raikage. He then quickly appears behind A and cuts him across his back horizontally with the kunai in his left hand.

The palm thrust should catch A off guard, not because of the speed at which Minato was moving, but because A would have to shift into a defensive position just after striking the bolt down. If the Lightning Armor is initiated, than Minato still does the same, only it won’t really hurt very much @_@.

(Kiiroi Senkō Haya Bāsuto) - Yellow Flash Speed Burst
    Description: Minato dashes toward his enemy with such high speed that he looks like a blur and hits them as he passes them. Then, he stops behind them and slashes them on the back with a kunai.
    Note: Can only be used by Minato Namikaze

After slashing A, Minato very briefly takes note of Killer Bee’s preparation of the Bijuu Dama (Being that he has studied the Bijuu Dama himself as a base for his Rasengan Ninjutsu, Minato is also familiar with the devastating threat such an attack poses-He decides that teleporting the attack would not be the most strategically wise thing to do in his current position).

With that, he quickly prepares a Wind Style:Rasen Shuriken in his free right hand-After slashing A, he pushes the Fuuton technique into his back. This attack is followed up by Minato leaping away from A, to be sure to be clear of the blast radius.

(He performs the attack within the few second window provided by the gathering of energy for the Bijuu Dama).

(This would probably happen after A initiates his Lightning Armor though, I can imagine it would still do some visual damage).

(Fūton: Rasen Shuriken) - Wind Style: Spiraling Shuriken
    Description: A combo of the rasengan and wind manipulation that encases the opponent in a huge violent orb of slicing wind that draws in anyone near by and cuts on the microscopic level but causes +10 damage to the user.

Wasting no time at all and ignoring the pain from his previous use of the shuriken, as he leaps back-then tosses his kunai to the right, then-Minato performs the Snake handseal and creates a large Earth Lid in the air above The Eight Tailed Beasts head. It quickly falls down, hitting the beast in the head just a second before it can release the attack, and knocking it to the ground. As the beast falls into the ground, so does the Bijuu Dama-losing control and having the equilibrium being broken because of the sudden attack, a massive explosion follows. (Just like Pain did to a Six Tailed Naruto).

This should cause some form of damage to the beast, as well as open a window for Minato to have room to counter once again, it should also cause some damage to A, if he is still alive. And it would also probably cause some damage to Minato as well, though the damage would be minimalized since he jumped back.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

A battered Minato talks to himself..
    “Cripes, that was close. In the end, it really did come down to a test of speed; Though something tells me, I’m not out of the woods yet.”
    I think the lightning armour would have happened before you hit A shocking you and protecting A more. And i've never seen that jutsu for minato before lol.

Anyway, my view is the timing takes to make the FRS even if you are minato, building it up would take more time that a normal rasengan, as we've seen with naruto making it with the help of 2 clones. I could go into the details of minato never sucessfully being able to put an element into the rasengan, but there's no point.

Not only that but even with your speed, just the way the raikage's body is, the palm thrust would seem useless, and if anything you'd get a shock through your body.

If i was to reply. I'd have the raikage spin around punching you as you try to form the FRS, then let Bee finish the TBB, and at the last second A move out of the way thanks to his armour.

~Test Closed for grading~

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel your every move, I know
    your every thought. I'm there
    from your birth and I'll see
    how you rot. I am your shadow,
    you shall never be free. Do
    you know me?

±± Test Failed ±±

My main reasoning is your misuse of the time space barrier technique. You used it to teleport two attacks directed at you with one use of it. Two attacks, one that came from above and another that came from an angle in front of you. Its true that that technique can teleport anything, but only one thing per use. Considering this test is to showcase your use of Minato's abilities, misusing them is enough to consider it a fail. Sorry, but you can try again in one month.