Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[3rd Raikage test] - Enzup

Greetings, Enzup

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: rocky/dessert terrain.
    ~ You may use the 3rd raikage's abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a Cannon Kage Rank Uzumaki Naruto (with Sage Mode and 9 Tails Mode) and Onoki biography for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

Re: [3rd Raikage test] - Enzup

Sandaime Raikage

Thanks for conducting my test.. ^_^
    Lets Rock N Roll..

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzup View Post
    Sandaime Raikage

Thanks for conducting my test.. ^_^
    Lets Rock N Roll..
    A guy that can't be hurt by B ranks ey? Well this should be fun.

As soon as you come into view Naruto uses:

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Releasing a blade of wind at your neck to cut your head off. As the same time as this is released, a swamp forms under you as Onoki uses:

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Creating the swamp under you as the blade of wind is released. So you have to deal with them both at the same time. As soon as the swamp is made as you're countering the two jutsu, Onoki, with his chakra already in the ground, follows up with:

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars

Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Creating giant earth spikes that shoot out of the ground all around you, apart from in front, so that if you try to go in the air, you'll be stabbed by the spikes. All three jutsu happen within a few seconds. After releasing the wind, Naruto begins to gather a mass of natural energy.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    A guy that can't be hurt by B ranks ey? Well this should be fun.

As soon as you come into view Naruto uses:

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Releasing a blade of wind at your neck to cut your head off. As the same time as this is released, a swamp forms under you as Onoki uses:

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Creating the swamp under you as the blade of wind is released. So you have to deal with them both at the same time. As soon as the swamp is made as you're countering the two jutsu, Onoki, with his chakra already in the ground, follows up with:

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars

Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Creating giant earth spikes that shoot out of the ground all around you, apart from in front, so that if you try to go in the air, you'll be stabbed by the spikes. All three jutsu happen within a few seconds. After releasing the wind, Naruto begins to gather a mass of natural energy.
    A Wind user kid and Tsuchikage..

As the moment Naruto and Onoki came into my view, naruto sends a wind blade while Onoki performs 2 handseals, after which I feel something change below me, like earth is starting to turn into mud. I quickly came to know that its a Earth technique used by Onoki for which he performed 2 handseals. So I quickly without wasting any of my time performs a single quick handseal and creates a black panther like creature which emanate from my own body. Using property of black lightning of being extending and attacking at/in "multiple" targets/direction, I send half of the tendrils of lightning at Naruto's wind blade and rest half beneath me. The purpose for splitting black lightning into 2 halves sending at each of your techniques is that it "acts" like two A-Rank techniques after sending half at both. So after half of the tendrils collides with wind blade, and lightning being weak to wind so it only lowers the rank of the wind blade to B-Rank, not cancelling it. And since Third Raikage is immune to B-Ranks and below, Naruto's wind blade do NO damage to him. And as of rest of the tendrils I send them beneath me in earth in such a way that after cancelling Onoki's Earth chakra for Swamp completely and thus stopping the earth below me to turn into mud, they head towards you from the ground and meets with Onoki's new earth chakra for rock pillars, and thus both cancels each other.
    Also since all of your moves happened within a few seconds, so does mine alone.

(Raiton: Kuropansa) - Lightning Release: Black Panther Technique
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a single hand seal Ram the user creates a black panther like creature composed of electricity that seems to emanate from the users body. It can be used to attack multiple targets by extending from its body tendrils of lightning to electrocute the targets.
    Note: Can only be used by the Third Raikage or Darui.

Summary in short: Since B+B rank = A rank, and A+A rank = S Rank, So S-Rank should be equal to A+A rank and A rank should be equal to B+B rank.
    I used A + (B+B) = S Rank black lightning.
    A rank lowers the rank of wind.
    B rank cancels your swamp.
    B rank cancels your rising rock pillars.

Nothing can match my defense

After which I send my water chakra in air above you both and concentrates on it and thus summoning massive amount of water in that location in the sky at the height of 10m above you. Just as I finish summoning water on top of you both, I release my lightning chakra in form of wave of electricity above you such that it combines with my already falling water and makes a water-lightning combo crashing on you.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzup View Post
    A Wind user kid and Tsuchikage..

As the moment Naruto and Onoki came into my view, naruto sends a wind blade while Onoki performs 2 handseals, after which I feel something change below me, like earth is starting to turn into mud. I quickly came to know that its a Earth technique used by Onoki for which he performed 2 handseals. So I quickly without wasting any of my time performs a single quick handseal and creates a black panther like creature which emanate from my own body. Using property of black lightning of being extending and attacking at/in "multiple" targets/direction, I send half of the tendrils of lightning at Naruto's wind blade and rest half beneath me. The purpose for splitting black lightning into 2 halves sending at each of your techniques is that it "acts" like two A-Rank techniques after sending half at both. So after half of the tendrils collides with wind blade, and lightning being weak to wind so it only lowers the rank of the wind blade to B-Rank, not cancelling it. And since Third Raikage is immune to B-Ranks and below, Naruto's wind blade do NO damage to him. And as of rest of the tendrils I send them beneath me in earth in such a way that after cancelling Onoki's Earth chakra for Swamp completely and thus stopping the earth below me to turn into mud, they head towards you from the ground and meets with Onoki's new earth chakra for rock pillars, and thus both cancels each other.
    Also since all of your moves happened within a few seconds, so does mine alone.

(Raiton: Kuropansa) - Lightning Release: Black Panther Technique
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a single hand seal Ram the user creates a black panther like creature composed of electricity that seems to emanate from the users body. It can be used to attack multiple targets by extending from its body tendrils of lightning to electrocute the targets.
    Note: Can only be used by the Third Raikage or Darui.

Summary in short: Since B+B rank = A rank, and A+A rank = S Rank, So S-Rank should be equal to A+A rank and A rank should be equal to B+B rank.
    I used A + (B+B) = S Rank black lightning.
    A rank lowers the rank of wind.
    B rank cancels your swamp.
    B rank cancels your rising rock pillars.

Nothing can match my defense

After which I send my water chakra in air above you both and concentrates on it and thus summoning massive amount of water in that location in the sky at the height of 10m above you. Just as I finish summoning water on top of you both, I release my lightning chakra in form of wave of electricity above you such that it combines with my already falling water and makes a water-lightning combo crashing on you.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.
    I need to check something before continueing.

When you send the lightning into the ground, i believe the only thing it does is cancel my earth chakra in the ground. Going off this, the swamp is still a swamp and you're still sinking, as we have never seen lightning turn mud to solid rock.

Not only that, but the lightning below you stopping the earth pillars behind you i don't agree with at all either.

I'll contact you when i've spoken with mods as it's not my place to make a decision.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Test Failed