Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    On vacations until 4th of
    August.

[Bio Test - Kaguya Clan] Lucifer

Greetings, Lucifer

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ You may only use Canon Taijutsu, and Kaguya techniques up to your current Rank. While I can use ALL Cannon Techniques my bio can use.
    ~ Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: A grassy plain with a few dead trees in the area that are 100 yards away from us.
    ~ As stated before you may only use Taijutsu and Kaguya techniques up to your rank.
    ~ NB Style Taijutsu is allowed
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using my Hyuuga biography on sig (treat it as a cannon Hyuuga) for this bio test against you.

Please give a link to your bio that your testing for and then I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Best of luck!

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    G.A.U.N.A

Re: [Bio Test - Kaguya Clan] Lucifer

Shiro Kaguya, thank you for conducting my test.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    August.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
    Shiro Kaguya, thank you for conducting my test.
    Np! ^^

As Yurushi looks upon Shiro, he kicks the ground making a pillar of earth pop you in the air, while he charges chakra on his palms, unleashing a burst of blunt chakra that hits you mid air, doing internal damage and sending you backwards, crushing onto the ground

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

(Hakke Kuushou) - 8 Trigrams Air Palm
    Type: Attack
    Range: Close-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30(+5 if they hit an object)
    Description: The user pushes chakra out of there palm that blows away there opponent.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    G.A.U.N.A

*As our eyes meet, and i see you make a kicking movement torwards the ground i prepare myself for any incoming attacks thus keeping my senses sharp, and as i feel something coming up below my feet, shooting me into the air caused by a small pillar i still keep my eyes on you, being focused on your movements. And while i'm in the air i see you doing something very similar to this (looking like a vacuum shell) with your hand and so i think quick by concentrating a certain amount of chakra into my shoulder bone and thus manipulating the calcium creating a long sword made out of dense bones out of my shoulder making it as hard as regular steel using my bloodline limit. So as the air palm reaches my striking distance, i swiftly grab my bone sword with both my hands while falling down i use the gravity to increase the power of my vertical slash with my bone sword, thus slashing your air palm precisely through the mids making it disperse before striking me and causing internal damage. Also as i almost reach the ground beneath i point my two hands fingers directed at you, I shoot out my distal phalanx in continuous succession, multiple of them coming towards you. Being small, and having a pearly white texture, they rotate and come at you at an astonishingly fast speed and reflecting off light, making it hard to notice. As they reach you, they drill a hole in your body, having directed them precisely at your torso-chest area possibly striking your heart as well.*

(Tsubaki no Mai) - Dance of the Camellia
    Range: Short
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: Tsubaki no Mai is the second of the five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user removes a long bone in the form of a sword from their shoulder. Because of the bloodline, the density of the bone can be increased many times so that it is as hard as steel. Using fluid and precise acrobatic movements, they cut down any opponent within striking distance.
    (Teshi Sendan) - Ten Finger Drilling Bullets
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: Using the Shikotsumyaku ("Dead Bone Pulse") the user is able to fire their distal phalange(finger-tip) bones as bullets. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact. Because of the Kaguya Clan's fast regenerative abilities, the rate of fire from and supply of bones can become limitless.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    August.

*As our eyes meet, and i see you make a kicking movement torwards the ground i prepare myself for any incoming attacks thus keeping my senses sharp, and as i feel something coming up below my feet, shooting me into the air caused by a small pillar i still keep my eyes on you, being focused on your movements. And while i'm in the air i see you doing something very similar to this (looking like a vacuum shell) with your hand and so i think quick by concentrating a certain amount of chakra into my shoulder bone and thus manipulating the calcium creating a long sword made out of dense bones out of my shoulder making it as hard as regular steel using my bloodline limit. So as the air palm reaches my striking distance, i swiftly grab my bone sword with both my hands while falling down i use the gravity to increase the power of my vertical slash with my bone sword, thus slashing your air palm precisely through the mids making it disperse before striking me and causing internal damage. Also as i almost reach the ground beneath i point my two hands fingers directed at you, I shoot out my distal phalanx in continuous succession, multiple of them coming towards you. Being small, and having a pearly white texture, they rotate and come at you at an astonishingly fast speed and reflecting off light, making it hard to notice. As they reach you, they drill a hole in your body, having directed them precisely at your torso-chest area possibly striking your heart as well.*

(Tsubaki no Mai) - Dance of the Camellia
    Range: Short
    Description: Tsubaki no Mai is the second of the five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user removes a long bone in the form of a sword from their shoulder. Because of the bloodline, the density of the bone can be increased many times so that it is as hard as steel. Using fluid and precise acrobatic movements, they cut down any opponent within striking distance.
    (Teshi Sendan) - Ten Finger Drilling Bullets
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: Using the Shikotsumyaku ("Dead Bone Pulse") the user is able to fire their distal phalange(finger-tip) bones as bullets. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact. Because of the Kaguya Clan's fast regenerative abilities, the rate of fire from and supply of bones can become limitless.
    *I activate my Byakugan just in time to see you shooting your finger bullets. Excreting chakra through all my body and rotating fiercely i create a protective dome of chakra all around me up to MidRange protecting me from them. As i finish rotating i speed burst towards you. As soon as you are in range, i block your senses by making you fall under a genjutsu and leaving you unable to see me approaching. As i approach, i deliver a powerful palm striker, obliterating your insides*

(Chou Hakkeshou Kaiten) - 8 Trigrams Giant Rotation
    Type: Defence/Attack
    Description: A rotation on a bigger scale that leaves behind a huge crater.

(Genjutsu: Kokuangyou Satsu) - Illusion Technique: Infinite Darkness
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: A binding illusion that binds the opponent in total darkness and eliminates smell and touch allowing user to attack freely.

(Hakke Hazangeki) - 8 Trigrams Mountain Crusher
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Range: Close
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A(+65 if used as an attack)
    Description: An up close attack were the user pushes a huge amount of chakra into there opponents body that destroys the internal organs and can level any wall.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    G.A.U.N.A

*The second i land on the ground i immediately take on a firm stance, and await your next move, then as i see you running torwards me i prepare myself for any of your incoming attacks. While you enter short range i slightly lean backwards and as i do that i find myself in total darkness, I do not panic due to my previous experiences, while i enter your genjutsu i start using my senses to see if it's an actual genjutsu if it is, a few of my senses are going to stop functioning, So i cannot see you due the the darkness that's the sense of sight and i also cannot feel the wind blowing against my face that's the sense of touch, while i lean backwards i also cannot smell the scent of the the fresh grass making it the sense of smell, since we are on a grassy field and having ensured that i'm under a genjutsu that manipulates three of my senses i rely on my sense of hearing thus i hear you closing in on me at a very raptid speed, hearing the sound of your footsteps. I then immediately release a burst of chakra through my whole body (toe to head) as i do that i control my calcium in my bones and cause a large amount of spikes to pop all over my body, each being very deadly and not to mention razor-sharp, as that happens i immediately snap out of your genjutsu due to the pain caused by my bones popping out like popcorn, and tearing through my flesh. As i regain my visual, touch & smell senses again and see your palm nearing my sternum area i start spinning at a rapid rate while swiftly raising my uper body torwards your finger/palm slashing it right off with my rotation and the bones. I then privot on my left foot and jump around in the air right before you and swing my right leg torwards the back of your head, and charge it with chakra to cause more damage, and as i bring it to your neck/back of your head area i deliver a devestating kick knocking you down while kicking the back of your head i keep adding more raw power and with great force sending you with your face into the dirt.*

(Karamatsu no Mai) - Dance of the Larch
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
    This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.
    (Marui Sumai Ashige) - Round House Kick
    Type: Attack/ Defence
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: the user pivots on one foot and jumps around in the air and swings their leg which is charged with chakra to cause extra damage and then brings that leg into the enemies face and sends them flying into the ground.
    Shiro: I'm s-sorry mister i didn't mean to..

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    August.

*The second i land on the ground i immediately take on a firm stance, and await your next move, then as i see you running torwards me i prepare myself for any of your incoming attacks. While you enter short range i slightly lean backwards and as i do that i find myself in total darkness, I do not panic due to my previous experiences, while i enter your genjutsu i start using my senses to see if it's an actual genjutsu if it is, a few of my senses are going to stop functioning, So i cannot see you due the the darkness that's the sense of sight and i also cannot feel the wind blowing against my face that's the sense of touch, while i lean backwards i also cannot smell the scent of the the fresh grass making it the sense of smell, since we are on a grassy field and having ensured that i'm under a genjutsu that manipulates three of my senses i rely on my sense of hearing thus i hear you closing in on me at a very raptid speed, hearing the sound of your footsteps. I then immediately release a burst of chakra through my whole body (toe to head) as i do that i control my calcium in my bones and cause a large amount of spikes to pop all over my body, each being very deadly and not to mention razor-sharp, as that happens i immediately snap out of your genjutsu due to the pain caused by my bones popping out like popcorn, and tearing through my flesh. As i regain my visual, touch & smell senses again and see your palm nearing my sternum area i start spinning at a rapid rate while swiftly raising my uper body torwards your finger/palm slashing it right off with my rotation and the bones. I then privot on my left foot and jump around in the air right before you and swing my right leg torwards the back of your head, and charge it with chakra to cause more damage, and as i bring it to your neck/back of your head area i deliver a devestating kick knocking you down while kicking the back of your head i keep adding more raw power and with great force sending you with your face into the dirt.*

(Karamatsu no Mai) - Dance of the Larch
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
    This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.
    (Marui Sumai Ashige) - Round House Kick
    Type: Attack/ Defence
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: the user pivots on one foot and jumps around in the air and swings their leg which is charged with chakra to cause extra damage and then brings that leg into the enemies face and sends them flying into the ground.
    Shiro: I'm s-sorry mister i didn't mean to..
    ±± Closed for Grading ±±

Ok, first you took one the Kaiten, since you failed to notice it spans up to Mid Range of me, meaning you'd take the damage from it.

Second, it was decided that bursting a bone through your skin when you are a Kaguya doesn't allow you to dispel genjutsu. The resigning behind this is simple. You use pain to dispel Genjutsu due to the "shock" it causes on your body. The more accustomed you are to pain, the less effect it has on dispelling genjutsu. Kaguyas do indeed feel pain as the bones pierce through their skin, but because they are so accustomed to that pain, it doesn't produce any effects on them. Because of this, such pain doesn't actually serve to shock your body into spiking your chakra to dispel genjutsu.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    August.

I talked to alucard about the circunstances of this test and it was our decision that, since the Genjutsu related issue was never brougth up before, you have no fault in it and thus, we've decided to let you edit your move, by posting a completely new move in counter to my last one.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    G.A.U.N.A

I've came to a conclusion that your dome dispersed after making impact with my finger bullets, due to them being of the same rank, i could be wrong but regardless i will defend against it.
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

*As i land on the ground while looking torwards you, and i see you start rotating your whole body continuously, forming a dome of chakra which is actually spreading torwards me, so i think logically without wasting any time i immediately take on a firm stance, and release a fairly large amount of chakra into my right arm and use the chakra to enhance the density of my bones by controlling the calcium thus creating a large spiral shaped bone spear on my right arm, considering that the spear can pierce through every shield my opponent raises, it would be fit to use this dance to pierce yours, and as it reaches my space i raise the spear and point it torwards the chakra dome while holding my right arm with my left, giving it a bit more power causing the dome to disperse after clashing with my spear. I start looking closely to your other movements, so as i see you running torwards me at a impressive speed and just reach short range, thus infecting me with your genjutsu causing me to be surrounded by complete and total darkness, I simply jump backwards one-two meters buying myself extra time, As i do this, I do not panic due to my previous experiences with genjutsu, while i enter your genjutsu i start using my 5 senses to confirm if it's an actual genjutsu if it is, a few of my senses are going to stop functioning, So i cannot see you due the darkness that's the sense of sight and i also cannot feel the wind blowing against my face that's the sense of touch, while i lean backwards i also cannot smell the scent of the fresh grass (which you destroyed with your kaiten) making it the sense of smell, since we are on a grassy field and having ensured that i'm under a genjutsu that manipulates three of my senses, i start to rely on my sense of hearing thus i hear you closing in on me hearing your quick footsteps at a very raptid speed, I know that pain isn't going to be much help since i'm used to it, instead i release a massive burst of chakra into my body which results in knocking the disturbance out of my chakra, allowing me to regain my calm chakra system again, thus regaining my three senses back and at the same time i cause a sharp and tall forest of bone spikes to rise up out of the ground and jump backwards into one of them spikes, while you get penetrated by the others.

(Tessenka no Mai Hana) - Dance of the Clematis Flower
    Chakra Cost: 35
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The follow up to Tessenka no Mai Tsuru (Dance of the Clematis Vine). Using this technique (Flower) the user forms a large spiral shaped bone spear which he can use to pierce any shield his opponent raises. The spear is said to be nearly indestructible.
    (Sawarabi no Mai) - Dance of the Young Ferns
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 45
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: Sawarabi no Mai is the fifth and last of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User causes a giant forest of tall sharp bone spikes to burst up from the ground covering the entire field. While active, the user can merge themselves into the bone trees at will to attack their target from whichever spike they want.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    August.

I've came to a conclusion that your dome dispersed after making impact with my finger bullets, due to them being of the same rank, i could be wrong but regardless i will defend against it.
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

*As i land on the ground while looking torwards you, and i see you start rotating your whole body continuously, forming a dome of chakra which is actually spreading torwards me, so i think logically without wasting any time i immediately take on a firm stance, and release a fairly large amount of chakra into my right arm and use the chakra to enhance the density of my bones by controlling the calcium thus creating a large spiral shaped bone spear on my right arm, considering that the spear can pierce through every shield my opponent raises, it would be fit to use this dance to pierce yours, and as it reaches my space i raise the spear and point it torwards the chakra dome while holding my right arm with my left, giving it a bit more power causing the dome to disperse after clashing with my spear. I start looking closely to your other movements, so as i see you running torwards me at a impressive speed and just reach short range, thus infecting me with your genjutsu causing me to be surrounded by complete and total darkness, I simply jump backwards one-two meters buying myself extra time, As i do this, I do not panic due to my previous experiences with genjutsu, while i enter your genjutsu i start using my 5 senses to confirm if it's an actual genjutsu if it is, a few of my senses are going to stop functioning, So i cannot see you due the darkness that's the sense of sight and i also cannot feel the wind blowing against my face that's the sense of touch, while i lean backwards i also cannot smell the scent of the fresh grass (which you destroyed with your kaiten) making it the sense of smell, since we are on a grassy field and having ensured that i'm under a genjutsu that manipulates three of my senses, i start to rely on my sense of hearing thus i hear you closing in on me hearing your quick footsteps at a very raptid speed, I know that pain isn't going to be much help since i'm used to it, instead i release a massive burst of chakra into my body which results in knocking the disturbance out of my chakra, allowing me to regain my calm chakra system again, thus regaining my three senses back and at the same time i cause a sharp and tall forest of bone spikes to rise up out of the ground and jump backwards into one of them spikes, while you get penetrated by the others.

(Tessenka no Mai Hana) - Dance of the Clematis Flower
    Chakra Cost: 35
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The follow up to Tessenka no Mai Tsuru (Dance of the Clematis Vine). Using this technique (Flower) the user forms a large spiral shaped bone spear which he can use to pierce any shield his opponent raises. The spear is said to be nearly indestructible.
    (Sawarabi no Mai) - Dance of the Young Ferns
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 45
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: Sawarabi no Mai is the fifth and last of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User causes a giant forest of tall sharp bone spikes to burst up from the ground covering the entire field. While active, the user can merge themselves into the bone trees at will to attack their target from whichever spike they want.
    »» Closed For Grading ««

Ok, your move is very weird. The Dance of the Young Ferns can't be used to release you from Genjutsu. Your reasoning behind figuring out its a genjutsu is somewhat valid, but no only is it worded very very weirdly but also, it lacks the actual release part. Didn't you consider using Kai? Its allowed. Sometimes the simplest answers are the best ones.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

-Test Failed-

Failed to use the bios abilities correctly but mostly, failed to display basic knowledge. Even after the opportunity given to you, you still misused your KG and didn't showcase the knowledge of genjutsu release. Although this bio is more of a taijutsu fighting style, you still need to work with the basics correctly. Better luck next time Lucifer.