your every thought. I'm there
    from your birth and I'll see
    how you rot. I am your shadow,
    you shall never be free. Do
    you know me?

[Bio Test - Kaguya Clan] ~Mig J.J. Quiksilver~

Greetings, ~Mig J.J. Quiksilver~

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ You may only use Canon Taijutsu, and Kaguya techniques up to your current Rank. While I can use ALL Cannon Techniques my bio can use.
    ~ Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: A grassy plain with a few dead trees in the area that are 100 yards away from us.
    ~ As stated before you may only use Taijutsu and Kaguya techniques up to your rank.
    ~ NB Style Taijutsu is allowed
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using my Hyuuga biography on sig (treat it as a cannon Hyuuga) for this bio test against you.

Please give a link to your bio that your testing for and then I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Best of luck!

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Bio Test - Kaguya Clan] ~Mig J.J. Quiksilver~

Migualon J.J.

good luck to me, none to you, cause you don't need it :P

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel your every move, I know
    you know me?

As i come of range i kick the ground and make it tremor as i shoot a giant bullet of water, getting you completely by surprise

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

(Suiton: Daimizudama) – Water Release: Great Water Bullet
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user creates a large spherical bullet of water that is shot at the opponent. The bullet is large enough to forcefully push a large summoning back several meters.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    As i come of range i kick the ground and make it tremor as i shoot a giant bullet of water, getting you completely by surprise

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

(Suiton: Daimizudama) – Water Release: Great Water Bullet
    Description: The user creates a large spherical bullet of water that is shot at the opponent. The bullet is large enough to forcefully push a large summoning back several meters.
    how i hate world shaking

*as you make the ground to shake, i am most certain it is a distraction, so i keep my eyes at you and immediately after ground starts shaking, you release your Great Water Bullet, i jump into air towards you and make my bones go out of my body, and i start spinning in the air, tearing your Great Water Bullet apart, than as i land, i start running at you and as i am running, i shoot 10 Finger Bullets out of my fingers right at you, when i get into close range from you, i focus lightning chakra into my left hand and perform uppercutting palm strike to send you into air*

(Hasagurama no Mai) – Dance of the Hasagurama
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 35
    Description: The user appears above the enemy, extending his bones and spins downwards like a giant drill to rip through the opponent’s skull.

(Teshi Sendan) - Ten Finger Drilling Bullets
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: Using the Shikotsumyaku ("Dead Bone Pulse") the user is able to fire their distal phalange(finger-tip) bones as bullets. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact. Because of the Kaguya Clan's fast regenerative abilities, the rate of fire from and supply of bones can become limitless.
    (Raijin) - Zeus
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will strike the target into the air with a lightning infused uppercutting palm attack.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mig J.J. Quiksilver~ View Post
    how i hate world shaking

*as you make the ground to shake, i am most certain it is a distraction, so i keep my eyes at you and immediately after ground starts shaking, you release your Great Water Bullet, i jump into air towards you and make my bones go out of my body, and i start spinning in the air, tearing your Great Water Bullet apart, than as i land, i start running at you and as i am running, i shoot 10 Finger Bullets out of my fingers right at you, when i get into close range from you, i focus lightning chakra into my left hand and perform uppercutting palm strike to send you into air*

(Hasagurama no Mai) – Dance of the Hasagurama
    Chakra cost: 35
    Description: The user appears above the enemy, extending his bones and spins downwards like a giant drill to rip through the opponent’s skull.

Description: Using the Shikotsumyaku ("Dead Bone Pulse") the user is able to fire their distal phalange(finger-tip) bones as bullets. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact. Because of the Kaguya Clan's fast regenerative abilities, the rate of fire from and supply of bones can become limitless.
    (Raijin) - Zeus
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will strike the target into the air with a lightning infused uppercutting palm attack.

As you shoot the several finger bullets at me i take my stance and with several pinpoint attacks, cancel and destroy each finger bullet. As you come into short range of me, i disappear from your sight, were in reality i just burst in speed towards you. As i'm invisible to you, i unleash a powerful palm strike to your chest, completely obliterating your torax from the inside out and killing you.

(Shugo Hakke Rokujuuyonshou) - Protective 8 Trigrams 64 Strikes
    Type: Attack/defense
    Range: Close
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: A defense that can block off attacks and an attack that closes 64 tenketsu and limits chakra flow for one turn after the opponent is hit by it.

(Genjutsu: Kahen Tonsou) - Illusion Technique: Flower Petal Escape
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user vanishes in a whirlwind of sakura petals.

(Hakke Hazan Hogeki) – Eight Trigrams Crumbling Mountain Crusher
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user strikes the enemies vital area whiles discharging chakra within the enemies body until it bursts from his back into the form of a small thin beam that rapidly enlarges into a massive mountain-destroying wave of chakra.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As you shoot the several finger bullets at me i take my stance and with several pinpoint attacks, cancel and destroy each finger bullet. As you come into short range of me, i disappear from your sight, were in reality i just burst in speed towards you. As i'm invisible to you, i unleash a powerful palm strike to your chest, completely obliterating your torax from the inside out and killing you.

(Shugo Hakke Rokujuuyonshou) - Protective 8 Trigrams 64 Strikes
    Type: Attack/defense
    Description: A defense that can block off attacks and an attack that closes 64 tenketsu and limits chakra flow for one turn after the opponent is hit by it.

(Genjutsu: Kahen Tonsou) - Illusion Technique: Flower Petal Escape
    Type:Supplementary
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user vanishes in a whirlwind of sakura petals.

(Hakke Hazan Hogeki) – Eight Trigrams Crumbling Mountain Crusher
    Description: The user strikes the enemies vital area whiles discharging chakra within the enemies body until it bursts from his back into the form of a small thin beam that rapidly enlarges into a massive mountain-destroying wave of chakra.
    Nice move, took me some time to figure out how to stop it, but i got it now, i hope

*as you protect yourself from my Finger Bullets, and than disappear in whirlwind of sakura petals, i don't see you around, so that means that i must be under an illusion caused to me by Genjutsu, i quickly charge my body with chakra and than discharge it through my feet to give me speed bonus, at this moment i already see you being close to me, so i quickly move even closer*1 to you while you are performing your Mountain Crusher and block your punch with punch of my own which is filled with Lightning chakra, this punch should numb you a bit*2 as we are this very dangerously close to each other, immediately after my right fist blocks your attack, i start punching you with my left fist, and as it is getting closer to you, i form spear of bones around my left hand and stab you with it in your heart*

(Ikazuchi Raikou Hirameki Dageki) � Thunder Lightning Flash Strike
    Range: Long
    Description: This is taken form a form of Chinese martial arts southern style. The user chargers their body with chakra and discharges it through their feet to give them a speed boost towards the enemy and then the user charges their fists with lightning chakra and hits the enemy 8 times around the shoulders, chest and stomach and discharges the electrical chakra to numb the points of contact. This causes temporary paralysis and makes the enemies movements slow from the electrical currents retracting the muscles.
    Note: Affect lasts for 1 turn
    Note: Can only be used twice per battle.

(Tessenka no Mai Hana) - Dance of the Clematis Flower
    Chakra Cost: 35
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The follow up to Tessenka no Mai Tsuru (Dance of the Clematis Vine). Using this technique (Flower) the user forms a large spiral shaped bone spear which he can use to pierce any shield his opponent raises. The spear is said to be nearly indestructible.

*1 = since here i wasn't really sure if i would be close to you faster than you would be able to perform Mountain Crusher thingie, than i decided i will block your move instead of being faster than it

*2 = since it was only 1 punch it's numbness effect wasn't as effective, but i believe it did something, but it is up to you to decide this

Summary: (this is how i see it at least)

1) You block my Finger Bullets
    2) You disappear and run to me
    3) I don't see you anywhere so i charge myself with chakra
    4) I move even closer to you and block your mountain crusher
    5) At the moment i block, i punch with my left fist which i than transform into spear which stabs you

Last edited by Migualon J.J.; 05-16-2012 at 12:54 AM. Reason: adding Summary

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

Nice move, took me some time to figure out how to stop it, but i got it now, i hope

*as you protect yourself from my Finger Bullets, and than disappear in whirlwind of sakura petals, i don't see you around, so that means that i must be under an illusion caused to me by Genjutsu, i quickly charge my body with chakra and than discharge it through my feet to give me speed bonus, at this moment i already see you being close to me, so i quickly move even closer*1 to you while you are performing your Mountain Crusher and block your punch with punch of my own which is filled with Lightning chakra, this punch should numb you a bit*2 as we are this very dangerously close to each other, immediately after my right fist blocks your attack, i start punching you with my left fist, and as it is getting closer to you, i form spear of bones around my left hand and stab you with it in your heart*

(Ikazuchi Raikou Hirameki Dageki) � Thunder Lightning Flash Strike
    Range: Long
    Description: This is taken form a form of Chinese martial arts southern style. The user chargers their body with chakra and discharges it through their feet to give them a speed boost towards the enemy and then the user charges their fists with lightning chakra and hits the enemy 8 times around the shoulders, chest and stomach and discharges the electrical chakra to numb the points of contact. This causes temporary paralysis and makes the enemies movements slow from the electrical currents retracting the muscles.
    Note: Affect lasts for 1 turn
    Note: Can only be used twice per battle.

(Tessenka no Mai Hana) - Dance of the Clematis Flower
    Description: The follow up to Tessenka no Mai Tsuru (Dance of the Clematis Vine). Using this technique (Flower) the user forms a large spiral shaped bone spear which he can use to pierce any shield his opponent raises. The spear is said to be nearly indestructible.

*1 = since here i wasn't really sure if i would be close to you faster than you would be able to perform Mountain Crusher thingie, than i decided i will block your move instead of being faster than it

*2 = since it was only 1 punch it's numbness effect wasn't as effective, but i believe it did something, but it is up to you to decide this

Summary: (this is how i see it at least)

1) You block my Finger Bullets
    2) You disappear and run to me
    3) I don't see you anywhere so i charge myself with chakra
    4) I move even closer to you and block your mountain crusher
    5) At the moment i block, i punch with my left fist which i than transform into spear which stabs you
    Good counter actually.

««««««««««»»»»»»»»»
    As you charge chakra into your body, having use of my Dojuutsu i can see you dispelled the genjutsu with that sudden full body surge of chakra. Immediatly i change my strategy as i approach you at the same fast speed. As you come to punch me, to intercept my punch, noticing the sharp, abrasive, harsh chakra in your hand, i create a small sphere of wind chakra in my hand instead of punching you with the mountain crusher. Both the attacks collide and cancel each other out as the burst of my compressed rasengan is released, sending us both a bit backwards. Because i changed the nature of my attack, and the consequent result of our attacks clashing, you wouldn't be able to use the second part of your move. So, as we are being sent appart, i use my ability to burst chakra from anywhere in my body to stabilize my movement and recover much faster than you, now rampaging agaisnt you at full speed. As i'd reach striking distance of you, you'd be finishing the backwards "blast" movement so you'd be suprised by my approach at such fast pace. Using my higher speed and agility (given to me by the Gentle Fist Mastery) i focus on all your 361 tenketsu and unleash a barrage of 361 precise finger hits, closing them all before unleashing a powerfull double palm slam to your body, closing your chakra flow for 2 turns (note: if you allow me to touch you, the moment tenketsu are closed you can't use anything beyond simple Taijutsu. Anything involving molding chakra is then impossible)

(Fūton: Rasengan) - Wind Style: Spiral sphere
    Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60 (-20 to user if attain direct hit)
    Description: Rasengan doesn't require handseals, only molding of the chakra. The user focuses and creates a fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand which can cause much destructive impact. A direct Rasengan hit can be lethal but the user needs to actually physically hit the opponent for it to work.

(Hakke Sanbyakurokujyuuisshisa) - 8 Trigrams 361 Strikes
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: Attack that closes 361 tenketsu and seals chakra completely for two turns after the opponent is hit by it.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good counter actually.

««««««««««»»»»»»»»»
    As you charge chakra into your body, having use of my Dojuutsu i can see you dispelled the genjutsu with that sudden full body surge of chakra. Immediatly i change my strategy as i approach you at the same fast speed. As you come to punch me, to intercept my punch, noticing the sharp, abrasive, harsh chakra in your hand, i create a small sphere of wind chakra in my hand instead of punching you with the mountain crusher. Both the attacks collide and cancel each other out as the burst of my compressed rasengan is released, sending us both a bit backwards. Because i changed the nature of my attack, and the consequent result of our attacks clashing, you wouldn't be able to use the second part of your move. So, as we are being sent appart, i use my ability to burst chakra from anywhere in my body to stabilize my movement and recover much faster than you, now rampaging agaisnt you at full speed. As i'd reach striking distance of you, you'd be finishing the backwards "blast" movement so you'd be suprised by my approach at such fast pace. Using my higher speed and agility (given to me by the Gentle Fist Mastery) i focus on all your 361 tenketsu and unleash a barrage of 361 precise finger hits, closing them all before unleashing a powerfull double palm slam to your body, closing your chakra flow for 2 turns (note: if you allow me to touch you, the moment tenketsu are closed you can't use anything beyond simple Taijutsu. Anything involving molding chakra is then impossible)

(Fūton: Rasengan) - Wind Style: Spiral sphere
    Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60 (-20 to user if attain direct hit)
    Description: Rasengan doesn't require handseals, only molding of the chakra. The user focuses and creates a fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand which can cause much destructive impact. A direct Rasengan hit can be lethal but the user needs to actually physically hit the opponent for it to work.

(Hakke Sanbyakurokujyuuisshisa) - 8 Trigrams 361 Strikes
    Description: Attack that closes 361 tenketsu and seals chakra completely for two turns after the opponent is hit by it.
    thank you, even Goro said it was good counter (he said it after i posted it, i didn't ask for help from anyone)

*as we get blasted from each other, i keep my eyes on you*1, than as you quickly rush to me, while i am still flying in mid air, i release 20 Finger Bullets*2 to slow you down so that i can safely land. than, when i safely land, i remove my spinal column from my back and wait for you to get to me with my freakin hard and long, but as well very flexible bone vine in my left hand*

(Tessenka no Mai Tsuru) - Dance of the Clematis Vine
    Description: The First half of Tessenka No Mai, the fourth of the five Kaguya Dance Forms. User removes their spinal column from their back to create a flexible yet extremely sharp bone vine. Because the vine is flexible, it can wrap itself around an opponent to rip them to pieces.

*1 = i believe that i am still facing towards you
    *2 = i wanted to make sure i will have enough time, that's why i used it twice

i originally wanted to use Dance of the Larch at the moment when your palm was 5 centimeters away from me, but i wasn't really sure if rank of both jutsus would apply at that point or if your palms would be stabbed by my Bones, just so you know what my original plan was, oh, and can you answer if it would work?

(Karamatsu no Mai) - Dance of the Larch
    Type: Defence/Attack
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
    This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

Summary:

1) I am send away from you
    2) You balance your fall and start running towards me
    3) I release 20 Finger Bullets
    4) I land while you are dealing with Finger Bullets
    5) I use my Dance of the Clematis Vine to get my vine into left hand

Last edited by Migualon J.J.; 05-17-2012 at 07:22 PM. Reason: adding summary again

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

thank you, even Goro said it was good counter (he said it after i posted it, i didn't ask for help from anyone)

*as we get blasted from each other, i keep my eyes on you*1, than as you quickly rush to me, while i am still flying in mid air, i release 20 Finger Bullets*2 to slow you down so that i can safely land. than, when i safely land, i remove my spinal column from my back and wait for you to get to me with my freakin hard and long, but as well very flexible bone vine in my left hand*

(Tessenka no Mai Tsuru) - Dance of the Clematis Vine
    Description: The First half of Tessenka No Mai, the fourth of the five Kaguya Dance Forms. User removes their spinal column from their back to create a flexible yet extremely sharp bone vine. Because the vine is flexible, it can wrap itself around an opponent to rip them to pieces.

*1 = i believe that i am still facing towards you
    *2 = i wanted to make sure i will have enough time, that's why i used it twice

i originally wanted to use Dance of the Larch at the moment when your palm was 5 centimeters away from me, but i wasn't really sure if rank of both jutsus would apply at that point or if your palms would be stabbed by my Bones, just so you know what my original plan was, oh, and can you answer if it would work?

(Karamatsu no Mai) - Dance of the Larch
    Type: Defence/Attack
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
    This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

Summary:

1) I am send away from you
    2) You balance your fall and start running towards me
    3) I release 20 Finger Bullets
    4) I land while you are dealing with Finger Bullets
    5) I use my Dance of the Clematis Vine to get my vine into left hand
    Honestly, no it wouldn't work. I'll explain my reasoning why it wouldn't work, although others can disagree.

When in a battle test, we consider that no difference of speed exists that can be atributed to rank. This means that the speed becomes dependent on the bios at play and their abilities solely. Taking this into account, Gentle Fist is a very agile, nimble, pinpoint taijutsu. Even if you make your bones grow as it approach you, sicne i'm not using palm strikes, but finger strikes, i can still touch skin by moving in a nimble and agile way to dodge the bones and touch your skin undamage. The moment i touch your skiin, i disturb your chakra and make it impossible for you to mold it correctly, an effect that gets worse as it hit you. In terms of speed, the technique i used unleashes 361 strikes in about 4-5 seconds give or take. This means, that i can strike you 10 times at least as one of your bones grows, let alone thinking that you can protect yourself before i touch you even once. If we were talking about the 64 strikes for example, perhaps that would have been enough to stop me, but i can change the attack on the fly so i would have simply passed from 64 to 361 as i notice the bones emerging, being able to overcome you quite easily.

So yes, your reasoning to use a technique to keep me at bay was the correct one. After this move and your reply, i'll hand this to grading.

««««««»»»»»»

As the bullets are shot at me in such a fast sucession i extent a scroll in front of me, sealing them inside. As this is done i notice you and your newly formed weapon in hand. Thinking fast as all hyuugas do in close combat, i charge chakra into my hands, protecting them as i manifest two lion heads of pure dense chakra. As this is done i rage agaisnt you in a very weird pattern, rotating clockwise. As i get into striking distance of you, i use my right hand to deliver a side slam to your head, while charging my left one to deliver a powerfull lower fist strike to your right torax, sending you flying to the side. As you get hit, i channel chakra into my palms and even before you get a chance to completely recover, i unleash a powerfull blow on your abdomen (less bones there), obliterating your insides and anything behind you.

( Han'you Fūin ) - Generic Sealing Technique
    Type: Supplementary , Defensive
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.
    Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
    Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury.

(Jūho Sōshiken) – Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user forms two large lion-shaped shrouds of chakra around their hands, then thrusts them forwards at the opponent in a spinning motion to confuse and throw off the opponents aim before striking them.

(Hakke Hazangeki) - 8 Trigrams Mountain Crusher
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Damage Points: N/A(+65 if used as an attack)
    Description: An up close attack were the user pushes a huge amount of chakra into there opponents body that destroys the internal organs and can level any wall.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Honestly, no it wouldn't work. I'll explain my reasoning why it wouldn't work, although others can disagree.

When in a battle test, we consider that no difference of speed exists that can be atributed to rank. This means that the speed becomes dependent on the bios at play and their abilities solely. Taking this into account, Gentle Fist is a very agile, nimble, pinpoint taijutsu. Even if you make your bones grow as it approach you, sicne i'm not using palm strikes, but finger strikes, i can still touch skin by moving in a nimble and agile way to dodge the bones and touch your skin undamage. The moment i touch your skiin, i disturb your chakra and make it impossible for you to mold it correctly, an effect that gets worse as it hit you. In terms of speed, the technique i used unleashes 361 strikes in about 4-5 seconds give or take. This means, that i can strike you 10 times at least as one of your bones grows, let alone thinking that you can protect yourself before i touch you even once. If we were talking about the 64 strikes for example, perhaps that would have been enough to stop me, but i can change the attack on the fly so i would have simply passed from 64 to 361 as i notice the bones emerging, being able to overcome you quite easily.

So yes, your reasoning to use a technique to keep me at bay was the correct one. After this move and your reply, i'll hand this to grading.

««««««»»»»»»

As the bullets are shot at me in such a fast sucession i extent a scroll in front of me, sealing them inside. As this is done i notice you and your newly formed weapon in hand. Thinking fast as all hyuugas do in close combat, i charge chakra into my hands, protecting them as i manifest two lion heads of pure dense chakra. As this is done i rage agaisnt you in a very weird pattern, rotating clockwise. As i get into striking distance of you, i use my right hand to deliver a side slam to your head, while charging my left one to deliver a powerfull lower fist strike to your right torax, sending you flying to the side. As you get hit, i channel chakra into my palms and even before you get a chance to completely recover, i unleash a powerfull blow on your abdomen (less bones there), obliterating your insides and anything behind you.

( Han'you Fūin ) - Generic Sealing Technique
    Type: Supplementary , Defensive
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.
    Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
    Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury.

(Jūho Sōshiken) – Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user forms two large lion-shaped shrouds of chakra around their hands, then thrusts them forwards at the opponent in a spinning motion to confuse and throw off the opponents aim before striking them.

(Hakke Hazangeki) - 8 Trigrams Mountain Crusher
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Damage Points: N/A(+65 if used as an attack)
    Description: An up close attack were the user pushes a huge amount of chakra into there opponents body that destroys the internal organs and can level any wall.

Migualon: "Hmm, you're good, being able to use Fuuinjutsus like this, and yeah, bet you thought I don't speak, right? Well, obviously you are quite wrong, cause I talk when I want to applaud to someone, namely, you, so congratz, you did hold for long, but it is time to finish this"

*at that moment when you seal my bullets and create Lion like heads around your palms, at that moment that you start spinning clockwise i quickly whip towards your legs, than as it wraps around your legs*1, i make you spin counter-clockwise so that your head starts spinning, than as you are confused, i use the strongest technique i have in my arsenal of jutsus, and create huge "forest" of bone spikes all around our battle field, than i hope that you have been dealt with, but just in case, i release long bone from my left shoulder and make it's density go to it's highest possibility, i than put it into my right hand, and as i do that, i throw it at your current location*

(Sawarabi no Mai) - Dance of the Young Ferns
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 45
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: Sawarabi no Mai is the fifth and last of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User causes a giant forest of tall sharp bone spikes to burst up from the ground covering the entire field. While active, the user can merge themselves into the bone trees at will to attack their target from whichever spike they want.

(Tsubaki no Mai) - Dance of the Camellia
    Description: Tsubaki no Mai is the second of the five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user removes a long bone in the form of a sword from their shoulder. Because of the bloodline, the density of the bone can be increased many times so that it is as hard as steel. Using fluid and precise acrobatic movements, they cut down any opponent within striking distance.

*1 = I am most certain this doesn't count as jutsu since i had that wine already in myhand, so if i am wrong, please tell me again

btw, thanks for awesome battle man, i will put it into my next bio update

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

±± Closed for Grading ±±