View Poll Results: Rate this week chapter

Voters
712. You may not vote on this poll
  • *

    16 2.25%
  • **

    20 2.81%
  • ***

    86 12.08%
  • ****

    243 34.13%
  • *****

    347 48.74%
Page 12 of 19 « First ... 28910111213141516 ... Last»
Results 276 to 300 of 452
  1. #276
    Senior Member serpiente clan's Avatar
    Status
    serpiente clan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,385
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 585 Discussion and 586 Predictions

    hahhahhhhahah every dawn kid here said kabuto is goin to die how he goin to die izanami dont kill,izanami will make hin release edo nothing more, the you kid realy think sasuke can take kabuto solo uuuuuuuuuee dont think sooo dream and kip dreaming we that,itachi is goin back to helll,,......

    kabuto the real lord of the ninja world
     
         

  2. #277
    Master Summoner Sage of Infinity Paths's Avatar
    Status
    Sage of Infinity Paths is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Holy City of Light
    Posts
    2,298
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 585 Discussion and 586 Predictions

    I don't like the new chapter
     
         

  3. #278
    Member
    Status
    Pube is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    120
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 585 Discussion and 586 Predictions

    Urgh, cant say I loved this weeks chapter. It felt like Kishi was pandoring to the audience, which is not a good way to write. Why bring back the sound 4, they were mediocre ninjas with mediocre abilites that were beat by a bunch of genin. The sole reason they made an appearance was because ppl liked them. Also, Kabuto saying Itachi was one of his pawns and "part of his power". People have been argueing over whether ET makes Kabuto strong or not and I felt like Kishi was like "yeah it does ppl see here". Let ppl argue over it, and I have a feeling they still will. Anyway, I felt like he had more to write about Kabuto's past and just stopped because people were getting seriously pissed off about it, so he just stopped, not that I wanted to hear anymore about Kabuto's childhood. So yeah, maybe he'll surprise us next week by putting something EPIC where we missed something that was right in front of our eyes this week(awesome when he's able to do that). But we will see.......
     
         

  4. #279
    Member amaterasu32's Avatar
    Status
    amaterasu32 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Right there.
    Posts
    87
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 585 Discussion and 586 Predictions

    Kabuto used the sound 4 because he tought that they had usefull abilitis for fights.
     
         

  5. #280
    Mysterious Man Madara Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    Madara Hokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Uchiha Hideout
    Posts
    230
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be like water, my friend!!!
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 585 Discussion and 586 Predictions

    Piece of Shit....
     
         

  6. #281
    Member
    Status
    shinobu sensui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    374
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 585 Discussion and 586 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kellzfresh View Post
    Itachi has gotten owned twice. I hope that its because he knows he has edo tensei if not, it would be pretty lame from him. :flaw:
    You think itachi died on accident ? No itachi is the tactition and he wouldn't have died before Sauske. He knows he's immortal . The only reason kabuto was abler to attack him in the first place is because his susano was gone. Sauskes was still up at the time. The only reason itachi's wasn't as well is because one of his eyes were gone because his new jutsu was already activated before he was attacked. Susano needs two ms eyes so as soon as one was gone so was his susano. The fact that Kabuto was able to attack itachi means that he ha already lost.
     
         

  7. #282
    Member
    Status
    shinobu sensui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    374
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 585 Discussion and 586 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Dormammu View Post
    OK chapter. Good to see the other Sound 4 again. I was wondering why Kabuto didn't summon them with edo tensai.
    He did summon kimimaro, the rest were probably too weak individually to make a difference in the war but all of their combined abilities makes kabuto stronger
     
         

  8. #283
    Sage of Six Paths BloodSeekerZ's Avatar
    Status
    BloodSeekerZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    85
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 585 Discussion and 586 Predictions

    Good Chapter Overall
     
         

  9. #284
    NP3228 ElectricClover's Avatar
    Status
    ElectricClover is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    742
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 585 Discussion and 586 Predictions

    Pretty epic chapter-- 5. This is mainly because with all the boring flashbacks for weeks on end getting back to the fighting is all the more amazing. I see what you did, Kishi.

    My guess would be that izanami was activated. I expect Kabuto will put Itachi under his control in the next chapter after he slashed him-- but then it's revealed izanami was activated and whatever happens then will be legen-- wait for it-- dary.
     
         

  10. #285
    ☆★nigra lupus☆★
    Status
    MidKnight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The void in my mind.
    Posts
    1,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 585 Discussion and 586 Predictions

    It is so EPIC! to see the Uchiha bros. fight together as one! Kabuto has some pretty cool tricks up his sleeve, but he is out-classed.
     
         

  11. #286
    New Group Shisui Uchiha! MriRoN's Avatar
    Status
    MriRoN is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Uchiha District
    Posts
    807
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 585 Discussion and 586 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by serpiente clan View Post
    yo maricon shusui genjutsu is controling itachi save konoha not maricon genjutsu u skkkkk you gay boyfriend is back to hell
    what is with this guy
     
         

  12. #287
    New Group Shisui Uchiha! MriRoN's Avatar
    Status
    MriRoN is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Uchiha District
    Posts
    807
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 585 Discussion and 586 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by serpiente clan View Post
    hahhahhhhahah every dawn kid here said kabuto is goin to die how he goin to die izanami dont kill,izanami will make hin release edo nothing more, the you kid realy think sasuke can take kabuto solo uuuuuuuuuee dont think sooo dream and kip dreaming we that,itachi is goin back to helll,,......

    kabuto the real lord of the ninja world
    Now we know your a super duperty Kabuto fan boy
     
         

  13. #288
    Academy Student ccahilig21's Avatar
    Status
    ccahilig21 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 585 Discussion and 586 Predictions

    Izinami failed to activate?? What will happen to itachi? Is he dead again? :D
     
         

  14. #289
    New Group Shisui Uchiha! MriRoN's Avatar
    Status
    MriRoN is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Uchiha District
    Posts
    807
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 585 Discussion and 586 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ccahilig21 View Post
    Izinami failed to activate?? What will happen to itachi? Is he dead again? :D
    who knows oh wait Kishi does
     
         

  15. #290
    The Volcanikage Volcanikage's Avatar
    Status
    Volcanikage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    757
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 585 Discussion and 586 Predictions

    Why are noob saying Izanami=dead kabuto? ill like a link where i can see the power of izanami?
     
         

  16. #291
    Who ya gonna call? FizzyDrink's Avatar
    Status
    FizzyDrink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
    Posts
    1,401
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since when are there statuses?
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 585 Discussion and 586 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyakusetsu View Post
    Throwing this out there. What if the Genjutsu Sasuke used to release Itachi ended up releasing Koto Amatsukami as well. Kabuto suddenly becomes aware that he can recontrol Itachi. He doesn't want Sasuke to catch on, goes on the attack seeming to take Itachi out. Sasuke fights Kabuto and dismisses Itachi as a potential threat only to be subdued by Itachi. Kabuto then uses Itachi's Izanami to decide his fate by becoming Orochimaru. Sasuke then becomes fated to becomes merged with Orochimaru. Voila, now that's a power-up. Anyway, lot of speculation in that but fun to think about.
    It's a nice thought, but not possible. KA is FARRRRRRRRRRRRR too powerful to be overcome by any genjutsu, probably even Tsukiyomi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raito View Post
    All of you confuse Izanami to Izanagi. Kabuto clearly git Itachi and thus halved him. Many of you claim this was just Izanami which was prepared. But no, why should Kabutos hit be a part of Izanami? Unlike Izanagi, which change destiny, Izanami determines it. So in the case Itachi got hit by Kabutos attack, Izanagi would render that useless since it changes your destiny. But to what extent Kabutos successful hit is a part of Izanami, since Izanami determines your destiny?
    This is incredibly true. If it were Izanagi that were activated, the hit wouldn't connect because Itachi would change his destiny so as to make it that he does not get defeated that way. Izanami on the other hand determines destiny, and so since this has happened, even if he had already activated the jutsu, it would mean that it is destined that he is to be hit. No avoiding that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shamami View Post
    fool....they r not even trying to kill him
    Yes, they are not trying to kill him you're right. But do you know WHY they're not trying to kill him? Normally your argument works, but Kabuto is purposely fighting in his current style because he KNOWS that they can't and won't kill him. He made sure of it, by telling them from the beginning that they couldn't. Also, not only that, but he would have won on mutiple occasions if they hadn't been working together (the white flash paralyzed them, the genjutsu trapped them, the controlling the earth thing speared Itachi, etc.) and if they weren't working together, he would have won each time! And in every single one of those, even if they had been trying to kill him in the fight, they would have been beaten by those moves, because there's no way to escape them without a teammate. Also keep in mind that he is not trying to kill Sasuke.
     
         

  17. #292
    New Group Shisui Uchiha! MriRoN's Avatar
    Status
    MriRoN is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Uchiha District
    Posts
    807
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 585 Discussion and 586 Predictions

    Izanami does not kill does not kiiill does not kiill izanami does not kill you guys are retards!
     
         

  18. #293
    Academy Student
    Status
    sebi319 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 585 Discussion and 586 Predictions

    I bet that Itachi getting cut in half was part of his Izanami.
     
         

  19. #294
    New Group Shisui Uchiha! MriRoN's Avatar
    Status
    MriRoN is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Uchiha District
    Posts
    807
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 585 Discussion and 586 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by sebi319 View Post
    I bet that Itachi getting cut in half was part of his Izanami.
    how so he wanted to use Izanami on Kabuto not HIMSELF
     
         

  20. #295
    Mudo's Avatar
    Status
    Mudo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    44,117
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 585 Discussion and 586 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by MriRoN View Post
    how so he wanted to use Izanami on Kabuto not HIMSELF
    I think he's saying that it was part of Itachi's plan to get cut.
     
         

  21. #296
    New Group Shisui Uchiha! MriRoN's Avatar
    Status
    MriRoN is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Uchiha District
    Posts
    807
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 585 Discussion and 586 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudo View Post
    I think he's saying that it was part of Itachi's plan to get cut.
    oh lol well that makes me feel like a dumb ass
     
         

  22. #297
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    not a chance
    Posts
    7,706
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to see how much writing
    I can squeeze in before the
    fall semester begins.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 585 Discussion and 586 Predictions

    This chapter was like waking from somewhat of a nightmare...only to find out that your life wasn't that much better. I'm glad that we're back in the present, but this chapter wasn't too much of a "welcome back" thing imo. I give it a 3 just for it being the end of the flashback and make it a 4 cause it was still decent, but I really wasn't too impressed.
     
         

  23. #298
    New Group Shisui Uchiha! MriRoN's Avatar
    Status
    MriRoN is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Uchiha District
    Posts
    807
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 585 Discussion and 586 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    This chapter was like waking from somewhat of a nightmare...only to find out that your life wasn't that much better. I'm glad that we're back in the present, but this chapter wasn't too much of a "welcome back" thing imo. I give it a 3 just for it being the end of the flashback and make it a 4 cause it was still decent, but I really wasn't too impressed.
    i kinda liked it cuz we are thaat much closer to IZANAMI!
     
         

  24. #299
    Sage CDT23's Avatar
    Status
    CDT23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,289
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 585 Discussion and 586 Predictions

    Just a thought... i think Izanami was meant for Sasuke... Itachi had told him to stay close and seem to be buying time by using talk no jutsu...and only waiting. to get attacked so he can dodge it... Kishi is kinda hinting at something too... Sasuke keeps asking if its done yet... They looked at each other breifly and i think that was it then he activates it right as he was getting slash so he was to slow to save him self but he was upgrading sasuke. His right eye faded showing that it is izanami, izanagi is the left eye. Just a thought.
     
         

  25. #300
    Senior Member blackbird31468's Avatar
    Status
    blackbird31468 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,726
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 585 Discussion and 586 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ccahilig21 View Post
    Izinami failed to activate?? What will happen to itachi? Is he dead again? :D
    Edo tensei?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •