Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ichigo quincy/shingami

Okay i am quite new to bleach n loving it to bits its got everything but the story isnt like naruto lol by naruto i mean epic and unique cause if they made a book of the storyline of naruto not the ninja thingy like diffeerent modern theme then hell it would sell hard any way is ichigo a quincy or has the blood n can a full quincy like uruyu become a shingami hell can any1 with a lot of spirit power of course this guys theory is goood so just read and reply
    Yes she was a Quincy, that is Kubo's secret revelation. You see the first evidence is when Ichigo was looking at her lying dead by the river; she was wearing a quincy jacket. Secondly he is the ONLY shinigami to have BLUE spirit energy, the SAME blue as a uryuu's. The blanket that his mother gave him on his bed is also a quincy symbol. On top of that you have Issin who shows up at Uryuus dads place and they spoke as if they were past allies from a long time ago and Issin mentions "her" (his wife) as Uryuu's father's sister. Therefore, if she is the sister of Uryuus father she has pure Quincy blood. On top of that Uryuus father obviously holds Issin somewhat responsible for her death. Also, when Ichigo's sister kicks the soccer ball at the menos grande it glows BLUE just like Ichigo and Uryuus sprirt energy!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...7232254AAaYC9u
    So I'll break down the mystery for you. Ichigo and Uryuu are cousins, Ichigo is the very first shinigami/quincy hybrid which is why he was able to become a perfect Vizard on his own without Aizen or Urahara doing something to him or using some device. Remember Urahara's face when he saw Ichigo with the mask after he gets Zangetsu? I believe the only people who know of Ichigo's true nature are Issin, Uryuus father and the king of soul society (and by default zero squad). So yes, that is Kubos big secret for Ichigo; he is a hybrid of Quincy/Shinigami/Hollow and contains the highest level of power for all three. That is the strongest Shinigami, strongest quincy and strongest hollow are not as strong as he is. Think underworld (sorry it was the only good reference). If you want it put bluntly, Ichigo is the true Grim Reaper.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Ichigo quincy/shingami

It seems like a reasonable explaination for Ichigos' oddness lol but its not solid enough; and hopefully Kubo will delve into the past of Ichigos parents some more. That seems unlikely though since the final arc is under way.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

Jaw = Dropped

It's VERY plausible.... and it's actually mind Fuqing... Kubo is A TROLL!! 0_0

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzamki Seerar View Post
    Okay i am quite new to bleach n loving it to bits its got everything but the story isnt like naruto lol by naruto i mean epic and unique cause if they made a book of the storyline of naruto not the ninja thingy like diffeerent modern theme then hell it would sell hard any way is ichigo a quincy or has the blood n can a full quincy like uruyu become a shingami hell can any1 with a lot of spirit power of course this guys theory is goood so just read and reply
    Yes she was a Quincy, that is Kubo's secret revelation. You see the first evidence is when Ichigo was looking at her lying dead by the river; she was wearing a quincy jacket. Secondly he is the ONLY shinigami to have BLUE spirit energy, the SAME blue as a uryuu's. The blanket that his mother gave him on his bed is also a quincy symbol. On top of that you have Issin who shows up at Uryuus dads place and they spoke as if they were past allies from a long time ago and Issin mentions "her" (his wife) as Uryuu's father's sister. Therefore, if she is the sister of Uryuus father she has pure Quincy blood. On top of that Uryuus father obviously holds Issin somewhat responsible for her death. Also, when Ichigo's sister kicks the soccer ball at the menos grande it glows BLUE just like Ichigo and Uryuus sprirt energy!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...7232254AAaYC9u
    So I'll break down the mystery for you. Ichigo and Uryuu are cousins, Ichigo is the very first shinigami/quincy hybrid which is why he was able to become a perfect Vizard on his own without Aizen or Urahara doing something to him or using some device. Remember Urahara's face when he saw Ichigo with the mask after he gets Zangetsu? I believe the only people who know of Ichigo's true nature are Issin, Uryuus father and the king of soul society (and by default zero squad). So yes, that is Kubos big secret for Ichigo; he is a hybrid of Quincy/Shinigami/Hollow and contains the highest level of power for all three. That is the strongest Shinigami, strongest quincy and strongest hollow are not as strong as he is. Think underworld (sorry it was the only good reference). If you want it put bluntly, Ichigo is the true Grim Reaper.
    Byakuya is the only shinigami with pink coloured reiatsu. WHAT DOES IT MEAN? IS HE AN ALIEN? Because two people have the same coloured reiatsu means nothing. SS is made of spirit particles that are also blue, must mean SS was once inhabited by Quincies. Blue reiatsu does not represent a Quincy in any way just like another colour wouldn't represent shinigami's.

The reiatsu used by Chad's fullbring is also blue, does it mean he's a Quincy? Nope.

And about the blanket, pics or it didn't happen.

Now about the hollow part.
    Ichigo's mother was attacked by a the Grand Fisher meaning he gains an inner hollow, as explained in the fullbring arc. His hollow was pretty much sleeping till Ichigo tried to awaken his shinigami powers.

Therefore, obviously Aizen didn't need to do anything.

Oh and also what do you mean by the highest level of shinigami and hollow. Ichigo by far is not the strongest shinigami and probably never will be. And his hollow is not at the highest level either.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Name's on the back!!!!
    MAZINO!!

maybe maybe not//plausible theory...^^

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    War is not about who is right,
    it is about who is left.

Ok I don't know about the quincie jacket she was wearing (just looks like a normal one to me, you may tell why you think it's a quincie one). Or if you are talking about that kind of poncho she was wearing when Grand Fisher was fighting Ichigom, well te girl who he was pretending to be at the river bank where his motehr died weared the same one, so you cant be sure about that.

Also Ichigo became a hollow because he in fact was dead and his soul chain was about to break which makes all humans turn into hollows without any exception(he was already transforming into a hollow)when he got his shinigami powers back.

Also please post a picture or screenshot of the blanket because I just looked up some episodes but none of them showed a blanket with the quincie symbol on it.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    it is about who is left.

Ok I don't know about the quincie jacket she was wearing (just looks like a normal one to me, you may tell why you think it's a quincie one). Or if you are talking about that kind of poncho she was wearing when Grand Fisher was fighting Ichigom, well te girl who he was pretending to be at the river bank where his motehr died weared the same one, so you cant be sure about that.

Also Ichigo became a hollow because he in fact was dead and his soul chain was about to break which makes all humans turn into hollows without any exception(he was already transforming into a hollow)when he got his shinigami powers back.

Also please post a picture or screenshot of the blanket because I just looked up some episodes but none of them showed a blanket with the quincie symbol on it.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No.

You mean to tell me that, now, after Ichigo gaining Shinigami, Hollow, and Fullbring powers that he's going to be some secret Quincy? So what, a Shinigami/Hollow/Fullbring/Quincy Hybrid? The sheer thought of that it just stupid.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    No.

You mean to tell me that, now, after Ichigo gaining Shinigami, Hollow, and Fullbring powers that he's going to be some secret Quincy? So what, a Shinigami/Hollow/Fullbring/Quincy Hybrid? The sheer thought of that it just stupid.
    Agreed.

Naruto Super Saiyan Naruto super saiyan's Avatar
    Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    Byakuya is the only shinigami with pink coloured reiatsu. WHAT DOES IT MEAN? IS HE AN ALIEN? Because two people have the same coloured reiatsu means nothing. SS is made of spirit particles that are also blue, must mean SS was once inhabited by Quincies. Blue reiatsu does not represent a Quincy in any way just like another colour wouldn't represent shinigami's.

The reiatsu used by Chad's fullbring is also blue, does it mean he's a Quincy? Nope.

And about the blanket, pics or it didn't happen.

Now about the hollow part.
    Ichigo's mother was attacked by a the Grand Fisher meaning he gains an inner hollow, as explained in the fullbring arc. His hollow was pretty much sleeping till Ichigo tried to awaken his shinigami powers.

Therefore, obviously Aizen didn't need to do anything.

Oh and also what do you mean by the highest level of shinigami and hollow. Ichigo by far is not the strongest shinigami and probably never will be. And his hollow is not at the highest level either.
    dis :D

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

da, you put so much words on this

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You guys are obviously missing the most obvious...

What's the hilt on Ichigo's nodachi during bankai? The Swastika symbol correct. The swastika was used by Fuhrer Hitler in his flag during the Blitzkrieg.

Now, Where did Tite Kubo based the Quincies? Germans, Sternritter - Star Knights...

Do the math, it's either Ichigo is the anti Quincy or part Quincy himself

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by schwertweiss View Post

What's the hilt on Ichigo's nodachi during bankai? The Swastika symbol correct. The swastika was used by Fuhrer Hitler in his flag during the Blitzkrieg.

Now, Where did Tite Kubo based the Quincies? Germans, Sternritter - Star Knights...

At least there's some genuine thought into this idea.

Thank You

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    At least there's some genuine thought into this idea.

Thank You
    i swear i know i thought the nazi signs ment nothing then it came back so many timez and the quincys u really do think out side the box good 1 but do u think he really hates jews or is just run out of ideas n happened to watch adult hitler the movie

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

how do you do

Yes, you are right!

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The Swastika symbol on Ichigo's nodachi is actually japan kanji for ban...just for information...

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well its a good thoery

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i swear i know i thought the nazi signs ment nothing then it came back so many timez and the quincys u really do think out side the box good 1 but do u think he really hates jews or is just run out of ideas n happened to watch adult hitler the movie
    Probably because of the "I am the superior race" of Hitler, I mean, isn't it like Quincies?

"The Swastika symbol on Ichigo's nodachi is actually japan kanji for ban...just for information... "

Well even if it's a kanji for ban, it still doesn't remove the fact that it resembles the swastika.

It's either Ichigo is an anti-quincy, or half breed quincy.
    The interesting part is, why did Isshin escaped Soul Society? why does he know Urahara?

It probably goes like this, Isshin fell for a quincy(human), and decided to hide in the human world having Urahara made a gigai so he can't be traced.

So assuming Ichigo's mom saw grand fisher and was protecting Ichigo from it(she probably lost her Quincy powers) she can only be a Quincy or some other psychic.

Again, this is just a theory...

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Revz

There is a connection , I know it + rep for this Thread^^

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...

That's pretty good never thought of the nazi symbol, but if he was part Quincy wouldn't they be trying to recruit him or maybe they secretly have plans to damn you and your brilliant explanation for hurting my brain. :D

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    That's pretty good never thought of the nazi symbol, but if he was part Quincy wouldn't they be trying to recruit him or maybe they secretly have plans to damn you and your brilliant explanation for hurting my brain. :D
    It's just a theory but... there are some things we have to keep in mind regarding Ichigo's hybrid powers.

1. Isshin's reason as to why he escaped soul society
    He could probably fell in love with a Quincy(Ichigo's mother, idk) or have some kind of relationship with a Quincy

2. Isshin and Ryuken's relationship
    Why do they know each other and seems to be close(kinda like Uryu and Ichigo)

3. Ryuken, despite being a Quincy, doesn't seem to be with the other Quincy invading Soul Society(He said he has no interest in his Quincy, correct me if I am wrong). He also forbids Uryu from having any relation to Ichigo or the shinigamis(His condition to recover Uryu's powers).

If Ryuken doesn't want Uryu to have any relation to the Shinigamis(probably because the Quincy Shinigami war) then why aren't they participating?
    Uryu, yes because they fought alongside Shinigamis but what about Ryuken?

This is just a theory

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Also guys ichigos bankai isnt able to be stolen what is that hinting

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    it is about who is left.

Also guys ichigos bankai isnt able to be stolen what is that hinting
    Its because his inner hollow is fused with zangetsu and they cant seal hollow powers. At least this makes more sense then saying "its because he is part quincie".

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternity000 View Post
    Its because his inner hollow is fused with zangetsu and they cant seal hollow powers. At least this makes more sense then saying "its because he is part quincie".
    woow i forgot about that so even if his shinagam powers are gone does that mean his hollow was always there?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He has NEVER even shown a hint of Quincy powers throughout the whole series why would he show them now it makes no sense at all.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»