Page 5 of 5 « First 12345
    A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

Quote Originally Posted by Gingka Uzumaki View Post
    They should get rid of Bleach.
    Sadly they already did...But They will come back:scorps:

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingka Uzumaki View Post
    They should get rid of Bleach.
    You should also disappear.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    You should also disappear.
    lol....Hell yeah:scorps:

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto super saiyan View Post
    any other anime animation is better than naruto
    [IMG][/IMG]
    i liked that animation..it brought something different in..but i guess its all about the person watching it..you call it bad as if the entire fight was poorly animated and don't see the reason for that "bad" animation, it was to show the inhuman power/speed of pain, the gforce from his punch warped his face..it was done on purpose, it was actually done twice, the second is when kyuubi punched him in the jaw, showing the force from the punch warping his face

Bleach had better animation because it was backed more, the budget was higher because Bleach was doing really good for quite a while..better then Naruto for some time..but then the infamous "Kubo Troll" incidents happened and a huge number of people quit watching and some even quit reading Bleach because they were tired of Kubo trolling the shit out of everything and pulling shit out his ass..

Bleach was cancelled because its doing so bad now, its not even top 10 anymore, people just don't like the author's inconsistent shit..

Even the newest chapters = trolling..Halibel and her goons are alive? what the ****? pretty sure we saw all 4 of them get owned during Aizen fight..then that whole thing with Vasto Lords..where Kubo during an interview when asked when he was going to reveal VLs "Arrancars are VL.."

plus just a ton other huge story holes and random crap..the last good thing in bleach was Ichigo vs Ulquorria, Aizen was stupid..he evolved like 5 times and just turned into a hollow and then is sealed..it should of ended there as Aizen was the whole reason for the story since the start, Kubo is trying to get as much money as he can with these last 2 arcs cuz its done afterwards..he killed his own work..and no the Bleach series isn't coming back..if it does it will be the last arc straight to DVD if anything..

Did Bleach deserve the bigger budget and better animation over OP/Naruto? at one time yes..during SS Arc Bleach was top dog and deserved everything it got..after that..downhill and deserved cuts over increases

Bleach animation was good from day one but look at OP/Naruto, you see it get better as it goes on, especially in OP's case..the animation from the first episode compared to the newest is a MASSIVE difference, Naruto is still similar but has been improved

You don't see this increase in quality with Bleach because it was top quality from the start..but it really didn't deserve such treatment in my opinion from all the plot holes and herp derps..I am glad its ending honestly..I used to love Bleach but the author just derped everything and killed it for me, maybe now that its gone Naruto will increase in quality and I think the same studio did both

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think it's subjective. If you're talking specifically about the art/animation then I have to say Bleach's animation was more consistent in looking great to decent. Naruto has some arcs that I think were animated beautifully, but some arcs were really shitty....like Pain vs. Naruto. Overall I say Bleach owns NAruto in animation.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't know why the hell you compare that Bleach..... with Naruto.You just say that Bleach beats Naruto because they had more f##ing boring speed and strength, but each caracter has only one or two abilities, and all that huge power that covers the entire ecran.... very entresting!!!!!!I've seen all the episodes and I'm not impressed.
    Naruto Shippuden is a whole other league because they have thousands abilities and they are all damn cool.But for me , Akatsuki make Naruto be soooo damn cool because each member is like an original creation with epic techniques.
    You all wonder wats so cool in Naruto.But i think i know wats the reason.Most of you are too young and you want to see action and nothing more.Sry, I didn't want to make u angry.

Those who don't agree with what i've said, blease don't bother with some ugly reply.

Last edited by Bestblast; 05-26-2012 at 07:15 PM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Bestblast View Post
    I don't know why the hell you compare that Bleach..... with Naruto.You just say that Bleach beats Naruto because they had more f##ing boring speed and strength, but each caracter has only one or two abilities, and all that huge power that covers the entire ecran.... very entresting!!!!!!I've seen all the episodes and I'm not impressed.
    Naruto Shippuden is a whole other league because they have thousands abilities and they are all damn cool.But for me , Akatsuki make Naruto be soooo damn cool because each member is like an original creation.
    You all wonder wats so cool in Naruto.But i think i know wats the reason.Most of you are too young and you want to see action and nothing more.

Those who don't agree with what i've said, blease don't bother with some ugly reply.

If it makes you feel better noone in naruto will be able to see any of bleach death gods ? so they live in harmony and peace

Last edited by LegendaryAce; 05-26-2012 at 04:11 PM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAce View Post
    If it makes you feel better noone in naruto will be able to see any of bleach death gods ? so they live in harmony and peace
    No, I don't want to stop them watching bleach, I just don't want to compare it with naruto

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I was a little angry when i posted because I saw only posts in many threads that disliked naruto.

Last edited by Bestblast; 05-26-2012 at 07:43 PM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Bestblast View Post
    I was a little angry when i posted because I saw only posts in many threads that disliked naruto.
    lol dw its just that you cant compare naruto and bleach..its just different power levels

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol dw its just that you cant compare naruto and bleach..its just different power levels
    .....this is called discussion forum for a reason

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

agree, but they both have their ups and their downs. It's kind of a contradiction you saying you love bleach more then naruto and have a avatar and signature which literally boasts Naruto lol

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsujan9484 View Post
    .....this is called discussion forum for a reason
    my point was ...its near impossible to compare them...come on

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

my point was ...its near impossible to compare them...come on
    well.....i always compare the anime, whichever i watch.....i compare it's story lines, graphics, characters etc....i have been watching naruto and bleach for a lone time now...so i have always compare them.....bleach story development and closing sucks but it's graphic is far more better then Naruto.... Naruto has great story development and it's whole theme is the best among all the anime/manga...OP is also good but it's story development is slow and i like Naruto much more because it has something that i can't explain much......OP and Naruto graphics are alomost same in earlier days but now OP and Naruto are being better in animation.....But again OP graphics seems better because they have average graphic animation but Naruto do not....I mean Naruto just use grat animation on more good scenes like the one when Naruto met his mother but again the animation degrades in Konan death...so basically Naruto has no average quality in animation.....On the other hand Bleach is superior to both OP and Naruto when it comes to animation....From the beginning Bleach animation was great....in the final episodes, the animation was superb...

Last edited by Tsujan9484; 06-02-2012 at 03:37 AM.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i agree i think the bleach anime was better than naruto, i liked the music and the overall animations more

Ghost
    Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I would like Bleach alot more if they didn't have crappy fillers (all fillers are crappy but bleach ones were even crappier, for example the bount arc). Naruto animation isn't to bad but I like Bleach alot more, the fighting and the storylines are better in my opinion.

Page 5 of 5 « First 12345