Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 116
  1. #51
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesobi View Post
    Bleach sucks nowadays. Get over it o-o
    The Bleach anime is done so I'm not sure what you mean
     
         

  2. #52
    A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Tsujan9484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kathmandu,Nepal
    Posts
    3,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    Well my mistake:ghehe:, but my point is that it got cancelled because of low ratings and etc. A naruto spinoff took it's timeslot. And that spinoff is getting ratings better than bleach ever did last year. I will even give you a link if you want proof. Even the fillers got better ratings than the actual story
    No....you are wrong again....Bleach got cancelled because it caught up with manga......The anime was like 2-3 chapters behind the anime so most people used to watch anime then reading manga...including me.....Yeah Naruto SD is getting better ratings but it's just a cheap copy of Naruto series so i don't think that it will last longer.....Besides Bleach anime will come soon.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezios View Post
    taking of filler they put a whole in season of filer in bleach :P:P:P:P
    whats why it suck :flaw::flaw:
    Here is what i have to say to you....
    Learn English Dude

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesobi View Post
    Bleach sucks nowadays. Get over it o-o
    Bleach anime stopped about 4 weeks ago
     
         

  3. #53
    . lubricati0n's Avatar
    Status
    lubricati0n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,118
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezios View Post
    taking of filler they put a whole in season of filer in bleach :P:P:P:P
    whats why it suck :flaw::flaw:
    So Naruto must suck more. Naruto has countless filler seasons and at least Bleach's fillers have some sort of plot in it, unlike Naruto fillers which are full of crap such as hunting cats.

    Quote Originally Posted by naruttebayo View Post
    naruto was better
    You sir, know nothing about animation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesobi View Post
    Bleach sucks nowadays. Get over it o-o
    Nope.
     
         

  4. #54
    Member
    Status
    unigumo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    59
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by GodaimeRaikage View Post
    The key word being the Bleach anime was better than the naruto anime.That boat set sail alone time ago.Bleach should have ended after the Aizen Arc.The last arc was just sad to watch.it was like they just gave up on character development and storyline.I mean, the Xcution have to be the silliest villians in the history of anime.And they couldn't think up enough decent characters so they just make a less cat like Yoruichi and called her Jackie.
    agreed. the difference from bleach and naruto, naruto was suppose to be long as hell where as bleach is just milking what ever story they pull out thier heads,
     
         

  5. #55
    Member kellzfresh's Avatar
    Status
    kellzfresh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    953
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    :sy:
     
         

  6. #56
    Academy Student vaibhav6472's Avatar
    Status
    vaibhav6472 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    naruto is better than bleach
     
         

  7. #57
    . lubricati0n's Avatar
    Status
    lubricati0n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,118
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by vaibhav6472 View Post
    naruto is better than bleach
    Your biased opinion doesn't matter here. Better take it away and tell people that care.
     
         

  8. #58
    Senior Member Kurama2012's Avatar
    Status
    Kurama2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,445
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsujan9484 View Post
    Bleach anime was really great.The animation, the presentation all were super cool. They showed power,looks in the character so nicely.....And without much fillers bleach was surely a great anime.I wish Naruto could be like that as well...

    Don't you think guys Naruto animation sucks.....Though they improved a little after pein arc it's still not good in fights..The fight between Tobi and konan was f@#ed up with all those cheap animations.....Konan legs were like a line in some scenes and the episode when kyubbi attacked the village during naruto trying to control was also f@#ed up....

    Why don't they improve it?It's not free work...They do earn so much money from naruto anime,don't they.....Then why not use better technologies for better animation......
    yet bleach got cancelled and naruto is still going
     
         

  9. #59
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsujan9484 View Post
    No....you are wrong again....Bleach got cancelled because it caught up with manga......The anime was like 2-3 chapters behind the anime so most people used to watch anime then reading manga...including me.....Yeah Naruto SD is getting better ratings but it's just a cheap copy of Naruto series so i don't think that it will last longer.....Besides Bleach anime will come soon.....


    Here is what i have to say to you....
    Learn English Dude


    Bleach anime stopped about 4 weeks ago
    It has it's own manga too. The guy that created it was an assistant of kishimoto sensei. So it will last a long time. You are wrong too. The guy they interview said that they didnt know why was being cancelled.

    Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    So Naruto must suck more. Naruto has countless filler seasons and at least Bleach's fillers have some sort of plot in it, unlike Naruto fillers which are full of crap such as hunting cats.



    You sir, know nothing about animation.



    Nope.
    The bount arc and the zampacto rebellion fillers combined are more than all the all the naruto shippuden fillers. Naruto fillers are always always 20-25 episodes. While bleach filler arcs are like 60 episodes long.

    Also about the naruto fillers not having plot to them I agree. Butthe sora arc, three tails arc, and the utakata arc had plots to them.
     
         
    Last edited by NarutoLuffy313; 05-01-2012 at 10:40 AM.

  10. #60
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    9,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    It has it's own manga too. The guy that created it was an assistant of kishimoto sensei. So it will last a long time. You are wrong too. The guy they interview that they didnt know why was being cancelled.
    yeah rock lee ridiculous chronicles has its own manga, but there is no actual schedule for that manga release,

    the 1st chap released in Dec 4, 2010 and until now it only have 11 chapter,LMAO and every chapter has 18 pages just like weekly shonen manga:shrug:.

    its just a short series or something like additional manga in weekly shounen jump, its not actually got serialized, heck WSJ editorial department will never serialized a sorry excuse for a gag manga like that.
     
         

  11. #61
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    yeah rock lee ridiculous chronicles has its own manga, but there is no actual schedule for that manga release,

    the 1st chap released in Dec 4, 2010 and until now it only have 11 chapter,LMAO and every chapter has 18 pages just like weekly shonen manga:shrug:.

    its just a short series or something like additional manga in weekly shounen jump, its not actually got serialized, heck WSJ editorial department will never serialized a sorry excuse for a gag manga like that.
    You are wrong lol. The Rock lee manga is serialized and has a schedule. It used to be release every three months but now it's released monthly by saikyo jump which is aimed for little kids. Also each chapter is 30 pages or longer since its monthly. The first volume came out and it is selling well.
     
         

  12. #62
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    9,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    You are wrong lol. The Rock lee manga is serialized and has a schedule. It used to be release every three months but now it's released monthly by saikyo jump which is aimed for little kids. Also each chapter is 30 pages or longer since its monthly. The first volume came out and it is selling well.
    you called me wrong ? LMAO look what i typed
    WSJ editorial department will never serialized a sorry excuse for a gag manga like that.
    truth to be told you lack reading comprehension,

    and also monthly manga has no chance of getting long run anime publication,
    not until the manga is actual end or they decided to make it seasonable anime:shrug: that if the manga is ****ing popular and can actually compete with other anime who have the same genre, which i doubt since there is already gintama and sket dance who own that area
     
         

  13. #63
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    you called me wrong ? LMAO look what i typed
    WSJ editorial department will never serialized a sorry excuse for a gag manga like that.
    truth to be told you lack reading comprehension,

    and also monthly manga has no chance of getting long run anime publication,
    not until the manga is actual end or they decided to make it seasonable anime:shrug: that if the manga is ****ing popular and can actually compete with other anime who have the same genre, which i doubt since there is already gintama and sket dance who own that area
    i do not lack reading comprehension. I'm only a sphomore in highschool and i read over a 12th grade level.

    The recent epsodes of rock lee are not even going by the manga. They are just adding filler episodes. I'm sure it will get popular since it just started in being a monthly manga. Gantama and Sket Dance were out before the rock lee manga started so they had more exposure.

    Fact is that naruto is not the only series in shonen jump that got a spinoff. There is also a spinoff of one piece. It's about chopper. Bleach is the only series without a spinoff out of the three.
     
         

  14. #64
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    9,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    i do not lack reading comprehension. I'm only a sphomore in highschool and i read over a 12th grade level.

    The recent epsodes of rock lee are not even going by the manga. They are just adding filler episodes. I'm sure it will get popular since it just started in being a monthly manga. Gantama and Sket Dance were out before the rock lee manga started so they had more exposure.

    Fact is that naruto is not the only series in shonen jump that got a spinoff. There is also a spinoff of one piece. It's about chopper. Bleach is the only series without a spinoff out of the three.
    filler or not this anime will never reach 50 episode(equal to 1 year), in the 1st palce its completely retarded to start an anime for a monthly manga who barely get 20 chapter, even ao no exorcist anime got cancelled even with that HUGE SALES.
     
         

  15. #65
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    filler or not this anime will never reach 50 episode(equal to 1 year), in the 1st palce its completely retarded to start an anime for a monthly manga who barely get 20 chapter, even ao no exorcist anime got cancelled even with that HUGE SALES.
    It's all about the money and ratings. The money the manga makes doesn't go to the anime producers. The money goes to shuesia and the mangaka. If the anime is doing horrible in DVD sales and ratings then it gets cancelled.

    But anyway I enjoy the rock lee manga more than bleach.
     
         

  16. #66
    A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Tsujan9484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kathmandu,Nepal
    Posts
    3,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    It's all about the money and ratings. The money the manga makes doesn't go to the anime producers. The money goes to shuesia and the mangaka. If the anime is doing horrible in DVD sales and ratings then it gets cancelled.

    But anyway I enjoy the rock lee manga more than bleach.
    How the hell can you say that they do not know the reason why it was canceled....go to crunchyroll.com and read the news related to bleach there....you will find the reason.......

    And BTW i am so glad that you are not a fan of bleach...
     
         

  17. #67
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    9,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    It's all about the money and ratings. The money the manga makes doesn't go to the anime producers. The money goes to shuesia and the mangaka. If the anime is doing horrible in DVD sales and ratings then it gets cancelled.

    But anyway I enjoy the rock lee manga more than bleach.
    yeah i know that, the reason why i mention Blue exorcist, that's because its the fitting example for monthly manga in anime world.

    and bleach have great rating on tokyotele. and their DVD sales is great especially bleach movie. the reason they stop the anime its because they want to copy gintama method, they stop the anime when the anime approach the manga chapter, and comeback when they have enough manga material,

    as for me i don't even read that manga
     
         

  18. #68
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsujan9484 View Post
    How the hell can you say that they do not know the reason why it was canceled....go to crunchyroll.com and read the news related to bleach there....you will find the reason.......

    And BTW i am so glad that you are not a fan of bleach...
    I don't go to crunchyroll.com. I go to animenewsnetwork.com where all the anime news is at.

    I'm a fan of bleach but I don't like how it has turned out. I get tired of fights without a story behind it.
     
         

  19. #69
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    yeah i know that, the reason why i mention Blue exorcist, that's because its the fitting example for monthly manga in anime world.

    and bleach have great rating on tokyotele. and their DVD sales is great especially bleach movie. the reason they stop the anime its because they want to copy gintama method, they stop the anime when the anime approach the manga chapter, and comeback when they have enough manga material,

    as for me i don't even read that manga
    Yeah I've seen the sales but naruto shippuden sales are double what bleach sold. I read the manga just because it's there and that I have a habit to finish what I started.
     
         

  20. #70
    A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Tsujan9484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kathmandu,Nepal
    Posts
    3,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    I don't go to crunchyroll.com. I go to animenewsnetwork.com where all the anime news is at.

    I'm a fan of bleach but I don't like how it has turned out. I get tired of fights without a story behind it.
    Bleach was always like that......It's story was always a mess...I mean they do close the fights properly....for example what happened to that formal no 3 espada the little girl(sorry forgot her name),Also to grimjow he was not killed i think,......But still Bleach is way better then the Naruto SD......As i already mentioned that Naruto SD will not last longer......


    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    Yeah I've seen the sales but naruto shippuden sales are double what bleach sold. I read the manga just because it's there and that I have a habit to finish what I started.
    So you read the manga not because you are a fan but you are forced to read it.......Man you are a nuisance for reading the bleach manga....
     
         
    Last edited by Tsujan9484; 05-01-2012 at 12:11 PM.

  21. #71
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    9,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    Yeah I've seen the sales but naruto shippuden sales are double what bleach sold. I read the manga just because it's there and that I have a habit to finish what I started.
    eh ? why you bother mention naruto ? its got nothing to do with that rock lee manga:sy:, don't make me start talking about one piece, if you want to talk about sales

    i already explain to you why bleach anime stop, and you don't have anything to disapprove that,

    but in term of animation/effect quality bleach is better than naruto, see we are talking about the anime quality here, the reason why naruto DVD sold more than bleach its because naruto is more popular than bleach in japan
     
         

  22. #72
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsujan9484 View Post
    Bleach was always like that......It's story was always a mess...I mean they do close the fights properly....for example what happened to that formal no 3 espada the little girl(sorry forgot her name),Also to grimjow he was not killed i think,......But still Bleach is way better then the Naruto SD......As i already mentioned that Naruto SD will not last longer......
    Bleach was not always like this, the soul society arc actually had a story and the fights were epic but then everything started to go down.
     
         

  23. #73
    A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Tsujan9484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kathmandu,Nepal
    Posts
    3,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    Bleach was not always like this, the soul society arc actually had a story and the fights were epic but then everything started to go down.
    Yeah you are right for the first time that after the soul society arc bleach went down........But you know that Tite Kubo, just not is creative enough cause in soul society arc rukia was in trouble...and in hollow arc inoue in trouble....now i bet there will be another his close friend in trouble in coming manga...The character were also not given proper endings...That is why bleach went down.......BTW the story of Lee Springtime of youth is also a mess.....Whatever the ratings go on...it's still a cheap copy of Naruto.......Naruto has always been popular so giving the same character in another manga will surely help it get ratings....

    But This last bleach arc is the final and last one so i hopw it will be more interesting and fun........And yeah the anime will be aired again after enough story to start with
     
         

  24. #74
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    eh ? why you bother mention naruto ? its got nothing to do with that rock lee manga:sy:, don't make me start talking about one piece, if you want to talk about sales

    i already explain to you why bleach anime stop, and you don't have anything to disapprove that,

    but in term of animation/effect quality bleach is better than naruto, see we are talking about the anime quality here, the reason why naruto DVD sold more than bleach its because naruto is more popular than bleach in japan
    The rock lee anime just started so we can't judge it yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsujan9484 View Post
    Yeah you are right for the first time that after the soul society arc bleach went down........But you know that Tite Kubo, just not is creative enough cause in soul society arc rukia was in trouble...and in hollow arc inoue in trouble....now i bet there will be another his close friend in trouble in coming manga...The character were also not given proper endings...That is why bleach went down.......BTW the story of Lee Springtime of youth is also a mess.....Whatever the ratings go on...it's still a cheap copy of Naruto.......Naruto has always been popular so giving the same character in another manga will surely help it get ratings....

    But This last bleach arc is the final and last one so i hopw it will be more interesting and fun........And yeah the anime will be aired again after enough story to start with
    Yeah you are right. It's probably going to be uryu ishida they are going to save. I wouldn't say the rock lee manga mangaka was an assistant of kishimoto so I think he knows what he is doing. The final just started so we will see kubo takes this.
     
         

  25. #75
    A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Tsujan9484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kathmandu,Nepal
    Posts
    3,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    The rock lee anime just started so we can't judge it yet.



    Yeah you are right. It's probably going to be uryu ishida they are going to save. I wouldn't say the rock lee manga mangaka was an assistant of kishimoto so I think he knows what he is doing. The final just started so we will see kubo takes this.
    You personally like the rock lee anime??.....or you just wanna troll so you came here....
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •