Page 2 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 116
  1. #26
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    9,881
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    Bleach crushes Naruto in every way possible.
    you better prepare yourself, you just said the taboo word, narutotards will come at you LMAO
     
         

  2. #27
    ninja's better fear hinata kurraku666's Avatar
    Status
    kurraku666 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    ipswich
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    the bleach fillers are too many and too long i mean it's like entire season of uruyu and that vampire chick oh god
     
         

  3. #28
    I am jack's wasted life. Mercy's Avatar
    Status
    Mercy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,146
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by kurraku666 View Post
    the bleach fillers are too many and too long i mean it's like entire season of uruyu and that vampire chick oh god
    That's why you skip the fillers.
     
         

  4. #29
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    Bleach crushes Naruto in every way possible.
    If so, tell me which anime got canceled for a spinoff of Rock Lee(which is getting better ratings than bleach ever did.
    :scorps:
     
         

  5. #30
    Valar Morghulis!! Rand al'Thor's Avatar
    Status
    Rand al'Thor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    Posts
    4,490
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Name's on the back!!!!
    MAZINO!!
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    If so, tell me which anime got canceled for a spinoff of Rock Lee(which is getting better ratings than bleach ever did.
    :scorps:
    yea whatever...
     
         

  6. #31
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Tsunayoshi~ View Post
    yea whatever...
    I'm just stating facts.
    You mad bro?:scorps:
    :scorps:
     
         

  7. #32
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    If so, tell me which anime got canceled for a spinoff of Rock Lee(which is getting better ratings than bleach ever did.
    :scorps:
    No, you have it the other way around.

    Bleach didn't get canceled for the Naruto spin-off
    Bleach was already decided to get canceled and created the Naruto spinoff afterwards to fill the time slot.

    Big difference.


    And no, the Rock Lee spinoff does not "have better ratings than Bleach ever did". It doesn't even come close to what Bleach was before the Aizen screw up. It's only after that did the ratings drop. If you're going to try and declare things as facts then at least get them right.
     
         
    Last edited by NLee; 04-30-2012 at 01:06 AM.

  8. #33
    Utsukushī Hana Nikohru's Avatar
    Status
    Nikohru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    1,280
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasha Braus
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsujan9484 View Post
    you slapped me and i don't even know that!!!...how the hell that can be possible?
    lol
     
         

  9. #34
    . lubricati0n's Avatar
    Status
    lubricati0n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    you better prepare yourself, you just said the taboo word, narutotards will come at you LMAO
    That's why they're called narutards, I mean hardcore Naruto fans are the most bias pack of trolls there are in the manga world.
     
         

  10. #35
    Myobokuzan Still Exists!!! Jonathon's Avatar
    Status
    Jonathon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Central New York
    Posts
    1,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    NO BLEACH ANIME IS GONE!!! Wait, I can read manga!
     
         

  11. #36
    Senior Member ~MC117~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~MC117~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    レクイエム
    Posts
    10,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    In terms of animation:y yes
    Story : no
     
         

  12. #37
    Valar Morghulis!! Rand al'Thor's Avatar
    Status
    Rand al'Thor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    Posts
    4,490
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Name's on the back!!!!
    MAZINO!!
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    I'm just stating facts.
    You mad bro?:scorps:
    :scorps:
    Mad..??..lol..dont joke..why should i be mad at a narutard..:sy:
     
         

  13. #38
    A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Tsujan9484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kathmandu,Nepal
    Posts
    3,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    If so, tell me which anime got canceled for a spinoff of Rock Lee(which is getting better ratings than bleach ever did.
    :scorps:
    No man....you are wrong......Bleach fans are way more then the Rock Lee Springtime of youth......Bleach anime was canceled because they caught up with the manga so in the gap slot, Naruto SD was added....Naruto SD has small children as fans in Japan....Bleach has fans of every age and are still more.....BTW Bleach is coming soon again......
     
         
    Last edited by Tsujan9484; 04-30-2012 at 04:33 PM.

  14. #39
    Beast Bijuu13's Avatar
    Status
    Bijuu13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,528
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    filler animation is better than the real episodes smh
     
         

  15. #40
    So um how u do ? Zawar's Avatar
    Status
    Zawar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somwhere >.>
    Posts
    30,383
    Post Thanks / Like
    NOoooooo!!!!!! T_T
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    if it was better then naruto it would still be ongoing -_-
     
         

  16. #41
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Tsunayoshi~ View Post
    Mad..??..lol..dont joke..why should i be mad at a narutard..:sy:
    So you are me calling a narutard because i don't like bleach anymore lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsujan9484 View Post
    No man....you are wrong......Bleach fans are way more then the Rock Lee Springtime of youth......Bleach anime was canceled because they caught up with the manga so in the gap slot, Naruto SD was added....Naruto SD has small children as fans in Japan....Bleach has fans of every fans and are still more.....BTW Bleach is coming soon again......
    Rock Lee fans will grow. It just started this month so it didn't have time to grow yet. I really don't care if it comes back or not.:scorps:
     
         

  17. #42
    So um how u do ? Zawar's Avatar
    Status
    Zawar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somwhere >.>
    Posts
    30,383
    Post Thanks / Like
    NOoooooo!!!!!! T_T
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    i miss bleach
     
         

  18. #43
    A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Tsujan9484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kathmandu,Nepal
    Posts
    3,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    So you are me calling a narutard because i don't like bleach anymore lol



    Rock Lee fans will grow. It just started this month so it didn't have time to grow yet. I really don't care if it comes back or not.:scorps:
    ok...we got it that you don't like bleach but at least show some respect towards us bleach fans.......
     
         

  19. #44
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsujan9484 View Post
    ok...we got it that you don't like bleach but at least show some respect towards us bleach fans.......
    I still follow the manga but i have low expectations for it. I just don't care about the anime.
     
         

  20. #45
    Valar Morghulis!! Rand al'Thor's Avatar
    Status
    Rand al'Thor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    Posts
    4,490
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Name's on the back!!!!
    MAZINO!!
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    So you are me calling a narutard because i don't like bleach anymore lol



    Rock Lee fans will grow. It just started this month so it didn't have time to grow yet. I really don't care if it comes back or not.:scorps:
    I am calling you narutard because without checking facts you made the dumb assumption that bleach got cancelled because of Rock lee...:sy:
     
         

  21. #46
    The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoLuffy313 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Battle City Tournament
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Tsunayoshi~ View Post
    I am calling you narutard because without checking facts you made the dumb assumption that bleach got cancelled because of Rock lee...:sy:
    Well my mistake:ghehe:, but my point is that it got cancelled because of low ratings and etc. A naruto spinoff took it's timeslot. And that spinoff is getting ratings better than bleach ever did last year. I will even give you a link if you want proof. Even the fillers got better ratings than the actual story
     
         
    Last edited by NarutoLuffy313; 04-30-2012 at 07:54 PM.

  22. #47
    Member Ezios's Avatar
    Status
    Ezios is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    70
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsujan9484 View Post
    Bleach anime was really great.The animation, the presentation all were super cool. They showed power,looks in the character so nicely.....And without much fillers bleach was surely a great anime.I wish Naruto could be like that as well...

    Don't you think guys Naruto animation sucks.....Though they improved a little after pein arc it's still not good in fights..The fight between Tobi and konan was f@#ed up with all those cheap animations.....Konan legs were like a line in some scenes and the episode when kyubbi attacked the village during naruto trying to control was also f@#ed up....

    Why don't they improve it?It's not free work...They do earn so much money from naruto anime,don't they.....Then why not use better technologies for better animation......
    taking of filler they put a whole in season of filer in bleach :P:P:P:P
    whats why it suck :flaw::flaw:
     
         

  23. #48
    Senior Member naruttebayo's Avatar
    Status
    naruttebayo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    dressrosa
    Posts
    5,522
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsujan9484 View Post
    Bleach anime was really great.The animation, the presentation all were super cool. They showed power,looks in the character so nicely.....And without much fillers bleach was surely a great anime.I wish Naruto could be like that as well...

    Don't you think guys Naruto animation sucks.....Though they improved a little after pein arc it's still not good in fights..The fight between Tobi and konan was f@#ed up with all those cheap animations.....Konan legs were like a line in some scenes and the episode when kyubbi attacked the village during naruto trying to control was also f@#ed up....

    Why don't they improve it?It's not free work...They do earn so much money from naruto anime,don't they.....Then why not use better technologies for better animation......
    naruto was better
     
         

  24. #49
    Member Ezios's Avatar
    Status
    Ezios is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    70
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Quote Originally Posted by naruttebayo View Post
    naruto was better
    + rep for this
     
         

  25. #50
    Wesobi's Avatar
    Status
    Wesobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Running circles around a square house.
    Posts
    14,750
    Post Thanks / Like
    loveeeee the saraaaa the
    besttttt
     



    Re: Bleach anime was way better then Naruto....

    Bleach sucks nowadays. Get over it o-o
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •