Page 9 of 58 « First ... 567891011121319 ... Last»
Results 201 to 225 of 1450
  1. #201
    Senior Member -Tauburn-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Tauburn- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    ~_~ Where... am i now... Oh forget it, to high to care.
    Posts
    10,220
    Post Thanks / Like
    Traveling the ninja world like
    Ero-Sensei
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Type: Signtaure
    Size: W 225 X L 375 or what ever would look good i want it like mid sized
    (about the size of this sig)

    Stock/Render:

    Text: Joker-sama
    Theme: anything you want
    Other details: up to u
     
         

  2. #202
    #Believeit Marimo's Avatar
    Status
    Marimo is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Not in the kitchen.
    Posts
    3,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    ._.
     



    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Replies:

    @Dakrazyebi:- No I don't accept ecchi, says in the rules keep the stock/renders pg 15 :L Sorry about that ^^"
    @yukinari:- No we don't but I somehow really want to accept your request lol :L But I am too busy v.v
    @-Tauburn-:- My are slots full and so are elmage's, just wait a day and I will let you know if we can take n your request, sorry about that OTL

    Pickup:- UchihaxSenju
    In a hurry so no quote :L




    Hope you like them (: One is a little red-ish and the other purplish
     
         

  3. #203
    Senior Member Ebi..'s Avatar
    Status
    Ebi.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,718
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope senpai notices me today
     



    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Quote Originally Posted by Marimo View Post
    Replies:

    @Dakrazyebi:- No I don't accept ecchi, says in the rules keep the stock/renders pg 15 :L Sorry about that ^^"
    @yukinari:- No we don't but I somehow really want to accept your request lol :L But I am too busy v.v
    @-Tauburn-:- My are slots full and so are elmage's, just wait a day and I will let you know if we can take n your request, sorry about that OTL

    Pickup:- UchihaxSenju
    In a hurry so no quote :L




    Hope you like them (: One is a little red-ish and the other purplish
    you dont like meh D;

    nah jk, ill post my render later i wanna see what you come up with.
     
         

  4. #204
    elmage's Avatar
    Status
    elmage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    jigoku
    Posts
    3,960
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O
     



    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Quote Originally Posted by Taiketsu Yagami View Post
    Type: Ava
    Size: (150x200 or whatever normal size is)
    Stock/Render:

    Text:
    Theme: Colors revolve around Blue
    Other details: For the most part, I want it to be brought to ava size so it doesn't look weird to me but feel free to add in anything else u feel will make it look better... (Borders and all that good stuff)
    pickup
    slots remaining:1
     
         

  5. #205
    Taiketsu Yagami's Avatar
    Status
    Taiketsu Yagami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Where do u think @_@
    Posts
    5,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Quote Originally Posted by elmage View Post
    pickup
    slots remaining:1
    Looks awesome! Thanks ^^
     
         

  6. #206
    Senior Member -Tauburn-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Tauburn- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    ~_~ Where... am i now... Oh forget it, to high to care.
    Posts
    10,220
    Post Thanks / Like
    Traveling the ninja world like
    Ero-Sensei
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Quote Originally Posted by Marimo View Post
    @-Tauburn-:- My are slots full and so are elmage's, just wait a day and I will let you know if we can take n your request, sorry about that OTL
    No worries i want u to take ur time on it (Who ever does it.), since i know its not a great pic for gfx but best one i could if of the guy.

    PS if u want to try and fins a better pic his name is Joker-sama from Persona 2
     
         

  7. #207
    elmage's Avatar
    Status
    elmage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    jigoku
    Posts
    3,960
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O
     



    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Quote Originally Posted by -Tauburn- View Post
    Type: Signtaure
    Size: W 225 X L 375 or what ever would look good i want it like mid sized
    (about the size of this sig)

    Stock/Render:

    Text: Joker-sama
    Theme: anything you want
    Other details: up to u
    ~accepted~

    slots remaining: 1
     
         

  8. #208
    #Believeit Marimo's Avatar
    Status
    Marimo is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Not in the kitchen.
    Posts
    3,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    ._.
     



    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    [edit]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakrazyebi View Post
    you dont like meh D;

    nah jk, ill post my render later i wanna see what you come up with.
    lol If I wasn't going to quote your message I would have never noticed that ._. No ecchi renders xP


    @Z-One:- Halfway done ^^~ Done

    Pick up:- Making something like this for the first time so I found the request a lil hard ^^"



    PHP Code:
    [IMG]http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u493/Flowergurl-/fghfgh.png[/IMG] 
    @WhiteFlash:- Halfway done [:

    Announcement:- Hiring Staff ^^~
    Either vm or pm ^^~

    *celebrates shop getting stickied 8D*

    .
     
         
    Last edited by Marimo; 05-24-2012 at 09:33 PM.

  9. #209
    Sterling Malory Archer's Avatar
    Status
    Sterling Malory Archer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    10,600
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies
     



    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    *Gives application*
     
         

  10. #210
    elmage's Avatar
    Status
    elmage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    jigoku
    Posts
    3,960
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O
     



    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Quote Originally Posted by -Tauburn- View Post
    Type: Signtaure
    Size: W 225 X L 375 or what ever would look good i want it like mid sized
    (about the size of this sig)

    Stock/Render:

    Text: Joker-sama
    Theme: anything you want
    Other details: up to u
    pickup

    Slots Remaining: 2
     
         

  11. #211
    GFX'er in the shadows UchihaxSenju's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaxSenju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    some place you dont know
    Posts
    1,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    ............
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Request:
    type: avatar
    size:150x200
    render:

    text:none
    theme: light blueish
    other details: i want his face to be the center
     
         

  12. #212
    ℐℓ ℛε ~ 赤い悪魔 Vermilion's Avatar
    Status
    Vermilion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    959
    Post Thanks / Like
    A new model
     



    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Type: Signature
    Size: Whatever it fits
    Stock/Render:

    Text: Vermillion
    Theme: Red and Black
     
         

  13. #213
    Kwalker394's Avatar
    Status
    Kwalker394 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In my room >_>
    Posts
    3,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is back and happy to be back
    ^_^
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Type: Signature
    Size: The normal Sig size
    Stock/Render:

    Text: Kenesu Hinokami The Demon of Fire
    Theme: Dark, some fire
    Other details:
    The white hair on the render can you make it black and his trench coat can be a little darker. I tried to find a render that fits what I want but I couldnt :/ I realize there is going to be alot of left over space too so if you want to throw in something there as well your more than welcome to. You can chose the cool font and style :D

    I make my own sigs *my current sig and my current ava* but only PDN and picnik (which is no longer) so they basically suck lol so I wanted someone who is actually good at making them make mine lol its for my bio so I put my trust in your hands :D I know its gonna look awesome :D
     
         

  14. #214
    elmage's Avatar
    Status
    elmage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    jigoku
    Posts
    3,960
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O
     



    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaxSenju View Post
    Request:
    type: avatar
    size:150x200
    render:

    text:none
    theme: light blueish
    other details: i want his face to be the center
    ~accepted~

    Quote Originally Posted by Vermilion View Post
    Type: Signature
    Size: Whatever it fits
    Stock/Render:

    Text: Vermillion
    Theme: Red and Black
    ~accepted~

    although a better render would've been great
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwalker394 View Post
    Type: Signature
    Size: The normal Sig size
    Stock/Render:

    Text: Kenesu Hinokami The Demon of Fire
    Theme: Dark, some fire
    Other details:
    The white hair on the render can you make it black and his trench coat can be a little darker. I tried to find a render that fits what I want but I couldnt :/ I realize there is going to be alot of left over space too so if you want to throw in something there as well your more than welcome to. You can chose the cool font and style :D

    I make my own sigs *my current sig and my current ava* but only PDN and picnik (which is no longer) so they basically suck lol so I wanted someone who is actually good at making them make mine lol its for my bio so I put my trust in your hands :D I know its gonna look awesome :D
    ~on hold~

    first, that's not a render, and its so low quality, so I'd appriciate it if you find a bigger one
    Status: full
     
         

  15. #215
    Senior Member MrLukyso's Avatar
    Status
    MrLukyso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,048
    Post Thanks / Like
    Legends live Forever.
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Quote Originally Posted by elmage View Post
    ~pickup~


    ~pickup~

    slots remaining: 2
    Thanks a lot !
     
         

  16. #216
    elmage's Avatar
    Status
    elmage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    jigoku
    Posts
    3,960
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O
     



    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaxSenju View Post
    Request:
    type: avatar
    size:150x200
    render:

    text:none
    theme: light blueish
    other details: i want his face to be the center
    ~pickup~

    Slots: 1
     
         
    Last edited by elmage; 05-26-2012 at 11:26 PM.

  17. #217
    GFX'er in the shadows UchihaxSenju's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaxSenju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    some place you dont know
    Posts
    1,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    ............
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Quote Originally Posted by elmage View Post
    ~pickup~

    thanks
     
         

  18. #218
    Taiketsu Yagami's Avatar
    Status
    Taiketsu Yagami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Where do u think @_@
    Posts
    5,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Quote Originally Posted by Taiketsu Yagami View Post
    Type: Ava
    Size: (150x200 or whatever normal size is)
    Stock/Render:

    Text:
    Theme: Colors revolve around Blue
    Other details: For the most part, I want it to be brought to ava size so it doesn't look weird to me but feel free to add in anything else u feel will make it look better... (Borders and all that good stuff)
    I would also like a sig:

    Type: Sig
    Size: (whatever normal size is)
    Stock/Render:


    Text: Kazuma Yagami
    Theme: Colors revolve around black, white, and Blue
    Other details: The picture itself is cool but it was so big, it was seperated into 4 images. I was waundering if u could turn it into a normal size sig?
     
         

  19. #219
    "Phoenix Down" maj495's Avatar
    Status
    maj495 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    38
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Request:

    Type: Signature
    Size: Like this one from Marimo's samples

    Stock/Render:

    Text: Marco the Phoenix
    Theme: Based on his flames from this picture if that's not too much to ask
     
         

  20. #220
    Member gaarasprinces's Avatar
    Status
    gaarasprinces is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Nepal, Kathmandu
    Posts
    46
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Request
    Type : Avatar
    Size : Normal (150 by 200)
    Stock\render : click
    Theme : bloody sand.. not too dark though.

    Type : Sig
    Size : 450 * 150 or 350 * 125 (prefer bot sample, and let me choose)
    Stock\Render : click
    Text : Gaara's Princes
    Theme: cute..

    Do your best..
    and thankyou in advance.
     
         
    Last edited by gaarasprinces; 05-28-2012 at 07:06 AM.

  21. #221
    Sterling Malory Archer's Avatar
    Status
    Sterling Malory Archer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    10,600
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies
     



    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Quote Originally Posted by gaarasprinces View Post
    Request
    Type : Avatar
    Size : Normal (150 by 200)
    Stock\render : click
    Theme : bloody sand.. not too dark though.

    Type : Sig
    Size : 450 * 150 or 350 * 125 (prefer bot sample, and let me choose)
    Stock\Render : click
    Text : Gaara's Princes
    Theme: cute..

    Do your best..
    and thankyou in advance.
    ~Pick Up~

    gaarasprinces


    Your avatar:
     
         

  22. #222
    elmage's Avatar
    Status
    elmage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    jigoku
    Posts
    3,960
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O
     



    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Quote Originally Posted by Taiketsu Yagami View Post
    I would also like a sig:

    Type: Sig
    Size: (whatever normal size is)
    Stock/Render:


    Text: Kazuma Yagami
    Theme: Colors revolve around black, white, and Blue
    Other details: The picture itself is cool but it was so big, it was seperated into 4 images. I was waundering if u could turn it into a normal size sig?
    ~accepted~
    I don't think I understand your request, could you elaborate
    Quote Originally Posted by maj495 View Post
    Request:

    Type: Signature
    Size: Like this one from Marimo's samples

    Stock/Render:

    Text: Marco the Phoenix
    Theme: Based on his flames from this picture if that's not too much to ask
    ~hold~


    sorry guys, please understand that I'm currently the only one taking request as the others are probably preparing for their exam. You could repost your request when I'm free( I currently have 4 request)
    edit: Marimo might take your request
     
         
    Last edited by elmage; 05-27-2012 at 04:41 PM.

  23. #223
    Taiketsu Yagami's Avatar
    Status
    Taiketsu Yagami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Where do u think @_@
    Posts
    5,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Quote Originally Posted by elmage View Post
    ~accepted~
    I don't think I understand your request, could you elaborate
    U see how the stock I gave u is 4 images? I want the thing as a whole to be one sig.
     
         

  24. #224
    elmage's Avatar
    Status
    elmage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    jigoku
    Posts
    3,960
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O
     



    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Quote Originally Posted by Vermilion View Post
    Type: Signature
    Size: Whatever it fits
    Stock/Render:

    Text: Vermillion
    Theme: Red and Black
    ~pickup~

    its the best I could do for now with that render
     
         

  25. #225
    "Phoenix Down" maj495's Avatar
    Status
    maj495 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    38
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: █▓▒ ⇨ℳarímℴ's ₲ḟϰ $hℴþ ▒▓█

    Quote Originally Posted by elmage View Post
    ~hold~


    sorry guys, please understand that I'm currently the only one taking request as the others are probably preparing for their exam. You could repost your request when I'm free( I currently have 4 request)
    edit: Marimo might take your request
    It's no problem if I have to wait. You're doing this for free, so I can wait
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •