Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Avoiding responsibilities.

[Sensei test] -Yard-

Greetings, -Yard-

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:
    - Reis Rules and Regulations
    - All basic elements up to your current rank are to be used.
    - You are allowed to use your KG.
    - Custom jutsu(s) and Custom element(s) are no allowed
    - You do not need to win the fight to pass but doing so will gain you bonus points.
    - Terrain: Grassy plain
    - Range Mid

I will be using a Kabuto biography

Please respond with a link to the bio you will be using and I will begin.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis may input their opinion.

Good luck!

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Sensei test] -Yard-

Sasuke Uchiha Thank you for conducting the test ^^

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Yard- View Post
    Sasuke Uchiha Thank you for conducting the test ^^
    ''Ah, Sasuke... You have no idea how long I've waited for the moment to avenge Lord Orochimaru. Stay frosty or else I will devour both your body and mind''

I lick my lips with my long tongue and take a relaxed stance, burning from enthousiasm of being able of fighting you. Immediately afterwards I send chakra into the ground beneath you to cause a small geysir of water to erupt, sending you airborne.

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

This technique doesn't harm you at all but it would make you both wet and open for attacks as it sends you mid-air. I proceed by sending a pulse of lightning chakra around the area in which the water erupted as it's already wet to make bolts of lightning to raise from it and shock your wet body (also keep in mind that the second technique does create water as well, so it would have expanded radius thanks to me combining it together with Water Pillar Thrust).

Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will create a field of water under the opponent before shocking them with a lightning attack.

Last edited by Passion; 04-24-2012 at 06:20 PM. Reason: rewording the move.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Passion View Post
    ''Ah, Sasuke... You have no idea how long I've waited for the moment to avenge Lord Orochimaru. Stay frosty or else I will devour both your body and mind''

I lick my lips with my long tongue and take a relaxed stance, burning from enthousiasm of being able of fighting you. Immediately afterwards I send chakra into the ground beneath you to cause a small geysir of water to erupt, sending you airborne.

Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

This technique doesn't harm you at all but it would make you both wet and open for attacks as it sends you mid-air. I proceed by sending a pulse of lightning chakra around the area in which the water erupted as it's already wet to make bolts of lightning to raise from it and shock your wet body (also keep in mind that the second technique does create water as well, so it would have expanded radius thanks to me combining it together with Water Pillar Thrust).

Range: Mid
    Description: The user will create a field of water under the opponent before shocking them with a lightning attack.

Kabuto, I didn't expect to come across you here. However...

*I activate my 3T Sharingan and Glares at you with my eyes open wide in an instant, keeping a close watch of my surroundings*

Nothing will stop me on my way to kill Itachi!

*The instant the water erupts underneath me, sending me into the air, I turn my head down at a 20 degree angle, along with moving my body forward, laying flat as I perform the "Ram" handseal and uses*

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

*Shooting a large blast of wind from my mouth at the water as it rises me into the air before it is expanded which obliterates the water, continuing at the ground as well as pushing me higher into the air, backwards at a proper angle to destroy the water and send me back. The blast being huge would spread out to you as well continuing on while I would be safe, going higher into the air from the force of the blast escaping my mouth and creating a giant spinning mass of wind on collision. I would be landing in long range in front of you as it fades out, I keep a close eye on my surroundings, including you, being very cautious as I land. As I land I use*

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

*Shooting out a large bullet of water at you as my feet touch the ground. I follow up with*

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 50
    Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.

*Making two gigantic jaws of earth rise on both sides of you that slam together, surprising you as you go to counter the water bullet. Due to the jaws coming from the ground around you, it should make up for the fact that the bullet has to come from me, to you to hit you with me being in long range. Whereas the devouring earth would come from the ground around you, making both attacks "strike" you in unison.*

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

*I activate my 3T Sharingan and Glares at you with my eyes open wide in an instant, keeping a close watch of my surroundings*

*The instant the water erupts underneath me, sending me into the air, I turn my head down at a 20 degree angle, along with moving my body forward, laying flat as I perform the "Ram" handseal and uses*

Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

*Shooting a large blast of wind from my mouth at the water as it rises me into the air before it is expanded which obliterates the water, continuing at the ground as well as pushing me higher into the air, backwards at a proper angle to destroy the water and send me back. The blast being huge would spread out to you as well continuing on while I would be safe, going higher into the air from the force of the blast escaping my mouth and creating a giant spinning mass of wind on collision. I would be landing in long range in front of you as it fades out, I keep a close eye on my surroundings, including you, being very cautious as I land. As I land I use*

Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

*Shooting out a large bullet of water at you as my feet touch the ground. I follow up with*

Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.

*Making two gigantic jaws of earth rise on both sides of you that slam together, surprising you as you go to counter the water bullet. Due to the jaws coming from the ground around you, it should make up for the fact that the bullet has to come from me, to you to hit you with me being in long range. Whereas the devouring earth would come from the ground around you, making both attacks "strike" you in unison.*
    Taking into consideration that your Atsugai isn't directed at me and is set to hit the ground and my two techniques ( C (D after hitting you) + B ( of weaker element)), it would leave approximely C - ranked technique left to create an impact with the surface, scattering dust. I simply raise my hand to protect my face and stand firm so that the strong gusts of wind won't blow me away.
    As you land, the dust would've faded already and we again have eye sight on each other. When you make the tiger hand seal and release the large bullet from your mouth, I inhale air and blow out a massive stream of fire which engulfs the water bullet and continues its way towards you.

Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

This happens before you've managed to complete your sequence of hand seals for the devouring earth and will prevent you from finishing the technique.

''Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke... Don't you know that you have to do better than that with me?''

I start running towards you as you're forced to counter to change the range inbetween us back to mid.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Taking into consideration that your Atsugai isn't directed at me and is set to hit the ground and my two techniques ( C (D after hitting you) + B ( of weaker element)), it would leave approximely C - ranked technique left to create an impact with the surface, scattering dust. I simply raise my hand to protect my face and stand firm so that the strong gusts of wind won't blow me away.
    As you land, the dust would've faded already and we again have eye sight on each other. When you make the tiger hand seal and release the large bullet from your mouth, I inhale air and blow out a massive stream of fire which engulfs the water bullet and continues its way towards you.

Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

This happens before you've managed to complete your sequence of hand seals for the devouring earth and will prevent you from finishing the technique.

''Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke... Don't you know that you have to do better than that with me?''

I start running towards you as you're forced to counter to change the range inbetween us back to mid.

How about this then!?

*As I see the fire beyond my water bullet I know that for you to use a fire technique against my water technique (I would also hear the roar of the flames), the fire would have to be stronger. And given the size of the fire I am only to assume as such. So, as I see the fire which is immediately after I release the water bullet, I use.*

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

*Forming a rasengan in my right hand, throwing it quickly in front of me and then forming destruction torrent in my left, throwing it quickly at the rasengan, they collide in the air quickly as both can be performed almost instantly, forming "Typhoon water vortex" as your fire and my bullet collide which after your fire has been weakened by my water bullet to A rank, this would counter your fire technique and continue at you as a B rank water jutsu which you would be running into as it continues towards you. The second The vortex is formed I use*

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

*Creating a giant swamp that is deep enough to drown Gamabunta and has a surface diameter of 15 meters. This is off set from me and is formed from mid range of me to behind you. Upon completion the vortex would be over creating a mist like screen around the battle field and so, as the vortex finishes, I simply throw a single kunai off into the distance ahead of me towards your last known location. If it were to hit you, it would be in your chest in the center, that is if you have not stepped to the side or anything by then, besides the swamps attempt at drowning you.*

Last edited by -Yard-; 04-26-2012 at 09:13 PM.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

How about this then!?

*As I see the fire beyond my water bullet I know that for you to use a fire technique against my water technique (I would also hear the roar of the flames), the fire would have to be stronger. And given the size of the fire I am only to assume as such. So, as I see the fire which is immediately after I release the water bullet, I use.*

Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos

*Forming a rasengan in my right hand, throwing it quickly in front of me and then forming destruction torrent in my left, throwing it quickly at the rasengan, they collide in the air quickly as both can be performed almost instantly, forming "Typhoon water vortex" as your fire and my bullet collide which after your fire has been weakened by my water bullet to A rank, this would counter your fire technique and continue at you as a B rank water jutsu which you would be running into as it continues towards you. The second The vortex is formed I use*

Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

*Creating a giant swamp that is deep enough to drown Gamabunta and has a surface diameter of 15 meters. This is off set from me and is formed from mid range of me to behind you. Upon completion the vortex would be over creating a mist like screen around the battle field and so, as the vortex finishes, I simply throw a single kunai off into the distance ahead of me towards your last known location. If it were to hit you, it would be in your chest in the center, that is if you have not stepped to the side or anything by then, besides the swamps attempt at drowning you.*
    As I am running while the steam is created, I stop and notice that the earth starts to turn sticky, preventing me from moving I perform a string of four hand seals on quick succession to cause the earth beneath me raise up extremely fast and form a wall which propels me in air.

Range: Short
    Description: The user will first perform the Tiger → Hare → Boar → Dog and then creates a solid wall of earth as a form of defence. Chakra is either converted to earth within the body and then spat out to form the wall or the user can manipulate pre-existing earth to form the wall. The earth then instantly rises up and takes form. The barrier itself is also coated with chakra, making its strength incomparable to that of a normal mud wall. Because of the earth's special characteristics, the wall is highly resistant against, for instance, fire and water. Hizuren Sarutobi spits mud from his mouth to perform the jutsu whilst Kakashi creates a wall composed of bulldog sculptures to box-in Pain.

Due to the massive amount of steam inbetween us from both of our large techniques, you wouldn't see me suddenly going high in air in an angle that I would be pretty much above you. From there I open my mouth to quickly spew out a golem (that's six meters tall and the width of it's shoulders are about three meters while weighting several tonnes at the moment I've created it) almost instantly while laying flat (and then move ontop of it's back for a second as it's created).

Range: Short – Mid
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user expels a large creature composed of stone from his mouth. The rock golem has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent like a bomb and crush them.

While on it's back, I touch it with my hand to send a pulse of chakra racing through it and increase it's mass (along with hardening it) to accelerate it's speed so greatly that once it falls, it will create a humongous impact and due to the mere size of the thing you'd be screwed.

Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically increases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. Under certain circumstances, the technique can be used to increase the force behind attacks.
    Note: Note: The Initial effects last for 1 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

Also before the golem starts it's acceleration, I quickly I push myself away from it to land farther away from golem's the lz and you.

''I'm out of my mind, Sasuke! xD''

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As I am running while the steam is created, I stop and notice that the earth starts to turn sticky, preventing me from moving I perform a string of four hand seals on quick succession to cause the earth beneath me raise up extremely fast and form a wall which propels me in air.

Description: The user will first perform the Tiger → Hare → Boar → Dog and then creates a solid wall of earth as a form of defence. Chakra is either converted to earth within the body and then spat out to form the wall or the user can manipulate pre-existing earth to form the wall. The earth then instantly rises up and takes form. The barrier itself is also coated with chakra, making its strength incomparable to that of a normal mud wall. Because of the earth's special characteristics, the wall is highly resistant against, for instance, fire and water. Hizuren Sarutobi spits mud from his mouth to perform the jutsu whilst Kakashi creates a wall composed of bulldog sculptures to box-in Pain.

Due to the massive amount of steam inbetween us from both of our large techniques, you wouldn't see me suddenly going high in air in an angle that I would be pretty much above you. From there I open my mouth to quickly spew out a golem (that's six meters tall and the width of it's shoulders are about three meters while weighting several tonnes at the moment I've created it) almost instantly while laying flat (and then move ontop of it's back for a second as it's created).

Range: Short – Mid
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user expels a large creature composed of stone from his mouth. The rock golem has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent like a bomb and crush them.

While on it's back, I touch it with my hand to send a pulse of chakra racing through it and increase it's mass (along with hardening it) to accelerate it's speed so greatly that once it falls, it will create a humongous impact and due to the mere size of the thing you'd be screwed.

Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically increases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. Under certain circumstances, the technique can be used to increase the force behind attacks.
    Note: Note: The Initial effects last for 1 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

Also before the golem starts it's acceleration, I quickly I push myself away from it to land farther away from golem's the lz and you.

''I'm out of my mind, Sasuke! xD''
    *As I would hear the golem being created from your mouth, This would alert me of an Arial attack, it being the sound of moving rocks, I could assume you are planning an earth technique. An earth technique created from the users body, using their own chakra to create it and there being very few jutsus that can do this, I could naturally assume that the technique would be a stone golem, either that or you plan to use rock armor and strike me, either way, As I hear the noise (As you create the golem) I use*

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

*The Golem being A rank+S rank earth with lightning giving me an elemental advantage, this would make your earth technique Strong A rank in comparison vs my S rank lightning. I create a chidori and make it spread out destroying everything above and around me, ripping through the golem. Considering this is done the second I hear the noise above me from the golems actual creation, my actual attack would be in progress as you would be adding the "Super Added Weight Rock Technique" making our techniques seemingly clash, mine ripping through yours as the steam would be clearing by now as it only lasts a few seconds. With you in sight which due to the golem having been larger than 10 meters due to the Super Added Weight Rock Technique I suppose you would be in long range (If you agree), never the less, I have you in my sight. Right when you land I use*

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Great Blaze Ball
    Description: The user after performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

*Blowing out a meteor sized sphere of fire that explodes engulfing you in fire upon impact. As soon as it is released I throw a single kunai 5 meters into the air that will travel 15 meters from me to you altogether and comes down at an angle aiming for your head. It would start coming down At 8 meters of traveling distance into the air from me to you as you are defending the fire. As it does I use*

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

*Multiplying the kunai into 100 that rain down upon you as the kunai's drop down to strike you. The ones that actually strike you in an area of 10 meters in diameter would be about 10, 2 for each limb, 1 for the center of chest and 1 at your head which was the original.*

I have to get to Itachi!

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

*As I would hear the golem being created from your mouth, This would alert me of an Arial attack, it being the sound of moving rocks, I could assume you are planning an earth technique. An earth technique created from the users body, using their own chakra to create it and there being very few jutsus that can do this, I could naturally assume that the technique would be a stone golem, either that or you plan to use rock armor and strike me, either way, As I hear the noise (As you create the golem) I use*

Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

*The Golem being A rank+S rank earth with lightning giving me an elemental advantage, this would make your earth technique Strong A rank in comparison vs my S rank lightning. I create a chidori and make it spread out destroying everything above and around me, ripping through the golem. Considering this is done the second I hear the noise above me from the golems actual creation, my actual attack would be in progress as you would be adding the "Super Added Weight Rock Technique" making our techniques seemingly clash, mine ripping through yours as the steam would be clearing by now as it only lasts a few seconds. With you in sight which due to the golem having been larger than 10 meters due to the Super Added Weight Rock Technique I suppose you would be in long range (If you agree), never the less, I have you in my sight. Right when you land I use*

Description: The user after performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

*Blowing out a meteor sized sphere of fire that explodes engulfing you in fire upon impact. As soon as it is released I throw a single kunai 5 meters into the air that will travel 15 meters from me to you altogether and comes down at an angle aiming for your head. It would start coming down At 8 meters of traveling distance into the air from me to you as you are defending the fire. As it does I use*

Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

*Multiplying the kunai into 100 that rain down upon you as the kunai's drop down to strike you. The ones that actually strike you in an area of 10 meters in diameter would be about 10, 2 for each limb, 1 for the center of chest and 1 at your head which was the original.*

I have to get to Itachi!
    Alright. So according to what I've talked with Zen, the Golem would be destroyed but not completely. Debris would still be raining on top of you and causing some damage along with distracting you. I use this time to perform a sequence of several hand seals before inhaling and exhaling a huge bullet of Wind towards you and it'll most likely hit the the delayed Blaze Ball.

Range:Short-Long
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

With the Wind Bullet being the faster one and me releasing it slightly before you did with your secondary technique, it'll reach you before the blaze ball has flown onto mid range so that my bullet will create an impact when colliding with your technique that's strong enough to blast you even further away from me (If you need proof of it, just vm me).

Last edited by Passion; 05-03-2012 at 05:07 AM. Reason: Fixing grammar

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Alright. So according to what I've talked with Zen, the Golem would be destroyed but not completely. Debris would still be raining on top of you and causing some damage along with distracting you. I use this time to perform a sequence of several hand seals before inhaling and exhaling a huge bullet of Wind towards you and it'll most likely hit the the delayed Blaze Ball.

Range:Short-Long
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

With the Wind Bullet being the faster one and me releasing it slightly before you did with your secondary technique, it'll reach you before the blaze ball has flown onto mid range so that my bullet will create an impact when colliding with your technique that's strong enough to blast you even further away from me (If you need proof of it, just vm me).
    *As I would notice the rubble coming down, through hearing and vision, in my peripheral vision, since, I am keeping watch of you as you are in the air, I merely push my chakra to my feet and dash far back to the right side (10 meters right, 5 meters back), Dashing away from the rubble with great speed that Sasuke has shown, so that I waste no time, so it would be quick. Since the debris no longer has any chakra in it, due to I negated the chakra with my lightning technique, it's merely rocks now allowing me to simply move away from it without needing to use a jutsu. This won't effect your wind technique, as you could just turn your head towards me if you want to continue with it, not to mention the size of it would still be a problem. Since you would be in the air as you perform the handseals, just about to land (if you are doing it as the debris was to be falling on me) and me moving away from the rubble with my 3T active, I read your hand-signs with a clear view of you and can predict the jutsu you will use. So, as you would be blowing out the wind, I perform a single handseal and use*

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

*Quickly blowing out the fire and over powering your wind with ease, continuing at you. I follow up with using*

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Type: Attack
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

*Summoning a dropping lid 10 meters in the air above you as the fire engulfs you. Trapping you within the flames. As the lid is falling to the ground I use*

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

*Causing the ground within the boundaries of the lid to start to suck in, sucking you into the ground just when the lid slams down trapping you.*

Thoughts: I can't let up, every second I waste between attacks is another second I've given to aid him!

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Alright. I'm submitting this test for grading because of your latest move, which appears to break the timeframe. Your usage of techniques was creative if not too creative at times.

~Closed for grading~

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel your every move, I know
    your every thought. I'm there
    from your birth and I'll see
    how you rot. I am your shadow,
    you shall never be free. Do
    you know me?

I will try to go through each move stating my reasonings and evaluation of each move using our own Naruto Ranking System, E-Rank being the lowest score, S-Rank being the highest. To pass you need to have at least an A-Rank score.

Ok, in your first move you basically took tons of damage. Pressure damage is an enormous technique, with a wide size. Using it in such a narrow spot, towards the ground and even stating it pushes you up is a bad way to counter it. Yes, it pushes you up... and hits you severely and damages you while blasting you uncontrollably backwards. This would make your whole counter invalid from this point forward.

This counter for me is an D-Rank.

How about this then!?

A correct counter yet with nothing special or that interesting or skillfull about it. B-Rank

I have to get to Itachi!
    With this move it was the confirmation of your failure in this test. The key word in your failure is "assume". You keep assuming and creating assumptions for things that might not be accurate. If you can hear the golem? Yes. But, following the realism rule, there is no way you can determine what technique it is by that fact alone. You can use all 5 elements in our RP, yes. But, using the realism rule, you have no way to know the techniques your opponent can use; you can only know what you can use. You can recognize techniques, yes, but only when they are produced and you can clearly see them or, when you are a sensory, sense them. What if it was a genjutsu? or a sound technique? or a summoning? The key thing is that you confused assumptions with reasoning.

Your use of Chidori Raimei is wrong. You, for some reason think its an omnidirectional blast that goes all around you and upwards, much like nagashi but stronger and it isn't. You gather chakra in your hand and as you point your hand it spreads in a circular fashion to spread in a 180º or so, fashion. Its a directional attack.

Also, A-Rank Earth + S-Rank Earth = Strong S-Rank, not strong A-Rank. This means that your S-Rank lightning, had it been used properly, would have blocked the earth technique in equal terms, leaving tons of rubble to rain down on you from above.

I grade this counter as an E-Rank

*As I would notice the rubble coming down, through hearing and vision, in my peripheral vision, since, I am keeping watch of you as you are in the air, I merely push my chakra to my feet and dash far back to the right side (10 meters right, 5 meters back), Dashing away from the rubble with great speed that Sasuke has shown, so that I waste no time, so it would be quick. Since the debris no longer has any chakra in it, due to I negated the chakra with my lightning technique, it's merely rocks now allowing me to simply move away from it without needing to use a jutsu. This won't effect your wind technique, as you could just turn your head towards me if you want to continue with it, not to mention the size of it would still be a problem. Since you would be in the air as you perform the handseals, just about to land (if you are doing it as the debris was to be falling on me) and me moving away from the rubble with my 3T active, I read your hand-signs with a clear view of you and can predict the jutsu you will use. So, as you would be blowing out the wind, I perform a single handseal and use*

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

*Quickly blowing out the fire and over powering your wind with ease, continuing at you. I follow up with using*

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Type: Attack
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

*Summoning a dropping lid 10 meters in the air above you as the fire engulfs you. Trapping you within the flames. As the lid is falling to the ground I use*

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

*Causing the ground within the boundaries of the lid to start to suck in, sucking you into the ground just when the lid slams down trapping you.*

Thoughts: I can't let up, every second I waste between attacks is another second I've given to aid him!
    In this counter you break the time frame. The rubble happened and you failed to account for it, meaning you can't track back and react saying that you avoid it when you made your move without having done so already. In this turn you'd have to assume you were hit by it and thus continue from that point to defend against the wind bullet which was happening. What you did was to make a move that you should have done in your previous turn, in this one, reacting before your opponents move, making it a time frame break.

Also, lets analyze the abilities of a 3T sharingan:

Description: This is type of Sharingan has 3 tomoe. It allows the user to perceive motions, copy the motions perceived, and predict motions. An example of this is during the fight between Sasuke and Naruto at the Valley of the End. Sasuke could perceive Naruto's motions, copy them, and than predict what Naruto was going to do next. Essentially, to Sasuke through use of his Sharingan, it looked like Naruto was going in slow motion. When active the user now has the ability to keep up with extremely high speeds and mimic taijutsu exactly. With this the user can now copy handseals done by an opponent, and use jutsus as they do. The user must however be able to mimic the techniques, for if they are not physically able to preform the copied techniques they cannot do them. The user can now pierce through visual B rank genjutsu and below. Unlike the previous
    two sharingan stages this level has the ability to hypnotize a target. If however the target is too strong the hypnotizing with be ineffective. This can only be done on targets one rank below the user.
    Now, the predicting part, is wrong for many many reasons. One of which is...the hand seals for this technique aren't even known as it was a technique used by shukaku and adapted to our RP.

Now, the main problem is that as a Sensei you are required to use the cannon techniques and KG you possess to the best of their abilities and without mistakes. You fell in the same misuse every single unexperienced sharingan user falls: overestimating the sharingan and breaking the time frame in the process.

This is graded at an E-Rank.

±±±±±±±±±±±±±

So, this test is overall graded as a D-Rank test, which means that you unfortunately fail, which comes to a surprise to me, honestly.

Now, an advice to everyone and to yourself also. In sensei tests, you need to be sure of what you are doing and be mindful of every detail so playing it safe and linear is many times best than overdoing your own skill level. Also, you need to be sure to be a very experienced and skillful with using the cannon techniques you can use. So practice is important. Even if someone is a strong fighter in the overall RP and battle arena through the use of customs, and kg abilities, it doesn't mean you can pass the sensei battle test. Also, even if you are allowed the use of your KG, be it what it may be, its frowned upon to abuse its use, specially when we talk about predicting abilities such as those of the Sharingan.