Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    46,229
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't trust people who don't
    like Rock Lee.
     



    McKnockout teaches me is customs. ^_^

    -Sits and waits- D

    Thanks mate! ^^
     
         

  2. #2
    McKnockout's Avatar
    Status
    McKnockout is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    League of Awesome.
    Posts
    9,102
    Post Thanks / Like
    ceeeeeebs
     



    Re: McKnockout teaches me is customs. ^_^

    np mate ^^

    Before we start have you learnt genjutsu yet/before?
     
         

  3. #3
    Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    46,229
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't trust people who don't
    like Rock Lee.
     



    Re: McKnockout teaches me is customs. ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by McKnockout View Post
    np mate ^^

    Before we start have you learnt genjutsu yet/before?
    Yes I have. Scorps taught me, and I've mastered it.
     
         

  4. #4
    McKnockout's Avatar
    Status
    McKnockout is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    League of Awesome.
    Posts
    9,102
    Post Thanks / Like
    ceeeeeebs
     



    Re: McKnockout teaches me is customs. ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Nafan View Post
    Yes I have. Scorps taught me, and I've mastered it.
    Well then, lets get straight into it.

    *Creates clone*

    Using the same method (chakra insertion) that Scorps taught you, perform a genjutsu on my clone to make his field of vision "lock" into place. Meaning, you will manipulate his sight in such a way that even if he moves his body or head, he will only see what he was looking when the genjutsu was first induced.

    This genjutsu requires handseals; they are Horse -> Monkey.
     
         

  5. #5
    Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    46,229
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't trust people who don't
    like Rock Lee.
     



    Re: McKnockout teaches me is customs. ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by McKnockout View Post
    Well then, lets get straight into it.

    *Creates clone*

    Using the same method (chakra insertion) that Scorps taught you, perform a genjutsu on my clone to make his field of vision "lock" into place. Meaning, you will manipulate his sight in such a way that even if he moves his body or head, he will only see what he was looking when the genjutsu was first induced.

    This genjutsu requires handseals; they are Horse -> Monkey.
    -I start of by releasing my chakra into the surroundings area of your clone, once doing this, I preform the required handseals Horse -> Monkey from there, I perform the genjutsu, by manipulating his field of vision lock into place, which in doing makes his sight seem like he can only stare at what he was looking at in the first place.-
     
         

  6. #6
    McKnockout's Avatar
    Status
    McKnockout is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    League of Awesome.
    Posts
    9,102
    Post Thanks / Like
    ceeeeeebs
     



    Re: McKnockout teaches me is customs. ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Nafan View Post
    -I start of by releasing my chakra into the surroundings area of your clone, once doing this, I preform the required handseals Horse -> Monkey from there, I perform the genjutsu, by manipulating his field of vision lock into place, which in doing makes his sight seem like he can only stare at what he was looking at in the first place.-
    Sounds about right.

    Behold!!
    (Genjutsu: Joumae Oite) - Illusionary Arts: Locked On
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary/Defense
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user performs a quick sequence of two handseals (Horse -> Monkey) and traps the target in an illusion where the opponent's vision span/field is locked in one place. That is, their line of sight will not move even if they turn their head or body, making the opponent only seeing what they were seeing when the genjutsu was first induced. This technique is primarily used to serve as a diversion allowing the user to escape or attack and does not deal any damage to the opponent.
    *Note: Can only be used twice.
    *Note: No genjutsu in the same turn.
    *Can only be taught by McKnockout
    gl, hf and use it like a baws. 2up.
     
         

  7. #7
    Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    46,229
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't trust people who don't
    like Rock Lee.
     



    Re: McKnockout teaches me is customs. ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by McKnockout View Post
    Sounds about right.

    Behold!!
    (Genjutsu: Joumae Oite) - Illusionary Arts: Locked On
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary/Defense
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user performs a quick sequence of two handseals (Horse -> Monkey) and traps the target in an illusion where the opponent's vision span/field is locked in one place. That is, their line of sight will not move even if they turn their head or body, making the opponent only seeing what they were seeing when the genjutsu was first induced. This technique is primarily used to serve as a diversion allowing the user to escape or attack and does not deal any damage to the opponent.
    *Note: Can only be used twice.
    *Note: No genjutsu in the same turn.
    *Can only be taught by McKnockout
    gl, hf and use it like a baws. 2up.
    Thanks bro!
    You know I will. ^^

    Thread is now closed! ^^
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •