Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

Re: A windy day for flying kites!

Quote Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
    *Strolls in with a grin and sits down under a tree*

Sure is bright out today!
    *I appear a few feet behind you using Swift I then call out to you.*

Chad: It is a little bright, it's why I prefer the night. Anyway this is the contract you want to sign correct? I believe this is your first time ever summoning so before we start tell me what you know and ask any questions you may have. I want you to actually learn and comprehend what I'm telling you so if at any time you're confused or you don't understand just ask and I'll explain.

Summoning Animal: Kite
    Scroll Owner: Howard
    Other Users who have signed contract: ~Jazzy~, Kryptic..., Tokun, -Blizzard-
    Summoning Boss if existing: King Kodak
    Other Summoning Animals tied to contract: Apollo, Artemis, Winged Kuriboh, Scout Squad Alpha, Puu
    (Kchuysei: Tako Artemis) Summoning: Artemis
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user bites his thumb drawing blood he then opens his hands wide and summons Artemis. she is the younger sister of Apollo. She is very mature and understanding toward all things both battle ready and non battle ready. She has on both Talons a sharp metal cleat type apparatus which can be used to do a considerable amount of damage she can channel her Katon nature into them giving them a massive cutting ability and burning. She is to small to carry anyone on her back but she makes up for her inability by being a keen fighter. She can use any katon jutsu up to A rank that the user knows as they have trained together for a long time working together on timing and jutsu. Together Apollo and Artemis make one of the best Kite summoning combos Apollo able to use Wind that powers up his sisters fire making for devastating combo attacks. She has a sharp sense of both sound and sight but has the ability to tune out unnecessary noise. She can easily spot an opponent from a range away. Around one of her Talons she has a band that has the Heno Heno Moheji as a way to show that she is a favorite summon of my Kakashi bio.
    Notes:
    -Can speak English
    -Can only be in play for 5-turns.
    -Can only be Summoned by someone with the Kite Contract.
    -Any Jutsu used counts to the three jutsu
    -Channeling of Katon nature counts as a jutsu
    -Can only be Summoned once per battle.
    (Kchuysei: Hane Hitofuki) Summoning: Winged Kuriboh
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: N/A (+40 Senbon)
    Description: The user does the nessecary handseals for the summoning (Rabbit-Snake) and summons Winged Kuriboh. It is a relitively small summon being only 2 feet tall and 2 feet wide but he has a massive chakra supply that of a much larger summon. He is covered in thick brown feathers that are dense he is mostly brown except for his wings which are off white. He looks almost like a puff ball a brown puff ball with wings. He can use any Earth jutsu that the user knows up to A rank but has to maintain contact with the ground for the jutsu to work. His feathers have a special property they can be imbued with his Earth chakra and then sent out toward the opponent. The Earth chakra makes the feathers much denser and able to stab into the opponent's flesh about 1 to 2 inches deep, doing about the same amount of damage as a thrown Shuriken. As the feathers are a medium Kuriboh doesn't need to be on the ground to use them.
    Notes:
    -Feather attack counts as a Jutsu and can only reach to Mid Range from Kuriboh
    (Kuchiyose: Sekkou Buntai Arufa) Summoning: Scout Squad Alpha
    Description: The user draws blood and performs one hand seal (Bird) with ample pressure and chakra control he summons four small Kites deemed Scout Squad Alpha. They are elite squad of four Kites each are small in size being about 4 feet in height with a wing span of 2 and a half feet. They each fly at fast speeds great for relying messages around vast distances. They have a strong sense of sight able to see small prey such as rabbits and other small game from heights of 60 ft in the air. Their sight is so great they can keep track of the prey with ease, relying that location to the summoner through the network of Kites that usually begins in Long range with Alpha and ends in Short range close to the summoner with Gamma. Each of the 4 condors act and scout differently, Alpha is the leader and he scouts on his own using his sight to find the opponent and rely the message back to Omega and Beta who then rely the message to Gamma and then from Gamma to the summoner, they do this by either calling out the location to the closest Kite or using a special code that each Kite and the Summoner understands(Squaking along the same lines Crows communicate). He is usually found in Long Range. Beta and Omega work as a team scouting in Mid range they are able to see things a whole range away so if they are in mid depending on the way they look they can see both Long and Short ranges respectively. Lastly is Gamma he is a loner he has the worst sense of sight so he usually stays close to the summoner for quick response in short range attacks. They have amazing sight but Alpha is restricted to seeing that which is in his own range his sight can't see past that as his eyes are trained to keep close watch on the opponent. Omega and Beta can see past their own range into a different range as they have been trained to see things at a distance they can also focus on what they see in their own range if the opponent is in their range. Finally Gamma can see what is in his range he has poor sight and can only see what is close to him usually he is really close to the summoner on his shoulder or close enough to alert him when an opponent is near. They are not to strong when it comes to battle but if they attack an opponent they will most likely go for the eyes pecking and gouging them out and then either returning to their range or returning to the summoner. They are able to swarm and attack the opponent moving at incredible speeds they can swap positions at extreme speeds making it seem like there are more than just four Kites in the group.
    Notes:
    -Each can speak english
    -Can only be summoned for 4 turns
    -Cannot summon a Kite the turn before
    -Cannot summon another Kite the same turn
    -Gamma can see an opponent in the same range as him. He is usually found in short range.
    -Beta and Omega can see someone one range away via Sight
    -Alpha can only see what is in his range usually Long
    -Their sight, albeit enhanced and specialized is a normal sight with no special abilities.
    (Kuchiyose: Puu) Summoning: Puu
    Description: The user draws blood and performs one hand seal (Snake) while applying pressure and chakra onto the blood. He then summons Puu, Puu is a summon that was raised by the holder of the contract. His mother and father where both killed when they were summoned into battle and the holder of the contract held himself responsible for their death. Puu started out life like any other Kite as an egg, a few days before his hatching from the egg the holder of the contract had gotten himself into a deep situation he was being tracked by 4 elite shinobi who wanted his head. He quickly summoned both Fuu and Paa, being the strongest summons at the time they gave their lives to protect the contract holder. Soon after their death the holder of the contract was reverse summoned to the Kite Nesting ground, the Elder spoke to him telling him how the egg would hatch soon and needed someone to keep it warm and safe and that without parents or a guardian the Nesting Ground wasn't safe. The holder took the egg with him back to his village and took care of it until it hatched. He then named the summon Puu in honor of both parents who had sacrificed their lives for him. He raised the summon long into Adult hood teaching it everything he could. Puu has two forms a small chibi type form which is used when it needs to stay hidden or when he needs to be smaller and a large form in which it can easily hold three grown humans on his back. The second form is used to fly many people around the area. In both forms he can use Water Release quite fluidly. He has mastered Water Release and can use every jutsu the user knows up to S rank, without hand seals due to the rigorous training they went through together. Puu in his second form can fly extremely fast and this flight is unhindered by the number of passengers he carries(Can't carry more than three). He can also speak fluid English and shares a deep bond with the contract holder due to the excess time spent with him. He also respects all the summoners listening to them without hesitation. In his first form he can't fly and is quite sluggish in moving about.
    Notes:
    -Can only be summoned for 4-turns
    -Can carry 3 people on his back
    -Can only be summoned if there is no other Kite on the field
    -No other Kites can be summoned while he is on the field
    -Must be a signer or the Holder of the Kite contract to summon
    -Puu can transition between forms once a turn and it counts as a jutsu
    (Kchuysei: Takodenrei) Summoning: Kiterunner
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: The user bites his thumb drawing blood he then summons a Kiterunner. It is summoned directly below the user basically picking the summoner up onto it's back. It is large enough to easily carry 1 person it is roughly 10 feet tall. A Kiterunner is a ground based summon that can not fly for long periods of time, it can fly for periods of 10 to 15 seconds getting about 5 to 10 feet off the ground. It's legs are much stronger than any other Kite being able to run long distances at fast speeds. It can move as fast as 45 miles per hour while sprinting and can sprint for distances of 10 miles at a time. A Kiterunner stays active on the field until the user dismounts him or until an attack makes contact with the Kiterunner. They come in a variety of colors if not specified the jutsu just summons a purple one.
    Note:

-Can only be summoned 3 times per battle
    -Is active until the user dismounts
    -Must have signed the Kite contract
    -Must be taught how to summon

Last edited by Howard; 04-17-2012 at 07:50 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Nods* yes thank you! This is my first summoning contract. So my apologies If I get something wrong hehe.

Summonings are done by performing the handseals, then drawing blood (or using blood from a wound), and can be placed on special markings, to summon and call upon animals.
    However, a contract is needed to be signed with the animals. I dont know much else sorry but from what I have heard. There are sometimes "Kings" of the animals, which are powerful summons that lead the other summons.
    Was there anything I missed?

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

*Nods* yes thank you! This is my first summoning contract. So my apologies If I get something wrong hehe.

Summonings are done by performing the handseals, then drawing blood (or using blood from a wound), and can be placed on special markings, to summon and call upon animals.
    However, a contract is needed to be signed with the animals. I dont know much else sorry but from what I have heard. There are sometimes "Kings" of the animals, which are powerful summons that lead the other summons.
    Was there anything I missed?
    *I perform a hand seal and summon a large scroll. I unwrap it and lay it out in front of you. There are 4 names already on the contract, Jazzy, Kryptic, Tokun, and Blizzard all written in blood and followed by their respective fingerprints in dried blood.*

Chad: Everything you said was correct. The only thing I would add is that as long as ample chakra and pressure are applied most summons will work. Now the first step to signing the contract is literally signing the contract. So find an open spot on the contract and sign your name in blood along with your five fingerprints following your name.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I hope it can be read as messy as it is.

*I pull out a little brush with some small ink and knnel down infront of the scroll, looking for a place to sign.*

Hmm ok

*I move to the end, and write down, signing my name. I then pack my brush away and stand up and salute*

Right done sir!

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

I hope it can be read as messy as it is.

*I pull out a little brush with some small ink and knnel down infront of the scroll, looking for a place to sign.*

Hmm ok

*I move to the end, and write down, signing my name. I then pack my brush away and stand up and salute*

Right done sir!
    *I pull a kunai from my pouch and hand it to you. I then grin slightly.*

Chad: It has to be done in blood... Hope you're not squeamish.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I look down at the kunai*

oh...ummm

*I close my eyes and slit my right forefinger, and kneel down again, tracing over the ink in my blood*

@_@

Bet that hasnt happened before *as I place my finger in my moutha nd suck it*

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

*I look down at the kunai*

oh...ummm

*I close my eyes and slit my right forefinger, and kneel down again, tracing over the ink in my blood*

@_@

Bet that hasnt happened before *as I place my finger in my moutha nd suck it*
    *I roll the scroll back up and then perform a hand seal and it disperses.*

Chad: Okay first off you need to learn the basic summoning jutsu. It's nothing special, it can basically summon weaker summons from the contract. Such as a messenger bird or something. Watch me then mimic me. If you have any questions just ask. Btw the hand seals I will be using are Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, then I'll slam my palm on the ground.

*I bite my thumb and quickly smear the blood on my palm. I perform the handseals (Boar -> Dog -> Bird -> Monkey -> Ram) at a slowed pace so that you can see each of them and then inturn copy them. I maintain a fair amount of pressure on the blood and I gather a decent amount of chakra. I slam my hands onto the ground and a small Kite appears then moves to my shoulder. It looks around then disperses.*

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
    Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm On Ground
    Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.
    (Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
    Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm On Ground
    Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.

Last edited by Howard; 04-17-2012 at 08:18 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I nod and watch carefully as you perform the handseals and perform the jutsu*

Ok I think I get it.

*I give one more nod, and open my finger wound again. I then perform the seals, quietly muttering the signs "Boar -> Dog -> Bird -> Monkey -> Ram" and gather chakra, and raise my hand then slam it back down onto the ground and releasing my chakra summoning a small Kite infront of me. I look down at it and smile then look up at you*

I think I did it!

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

*I nod and watch carefully as you perform the handseals and perform the jutsu*

Ok I think I get it.

*I give one more nod, and open my finger wound again. I then perform the seals, quietly muttering the signs "Boar -> Dog -> Bird -> Monkey -> Ram" and gather chakra, and raise my hand then slam it back down onto the ground and releasing my chakra summoning a small Kite infront of me. I look down at it and smile then look up at you*

I think I did it!
    Good, seems you catch on fast. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Summoning is pretty basic so I understand if you already get the idea of how things work

Chad: Hmm you learn fast, ready for something a little more useful? It's called a Kiterunner. It can not fly but instead mainly glides for short periods of time. It can reach heights of about 10 feet in the air but only for roughly 15 seconds. It's usefulness comes into play when you need to go long distances in short amounts of time or if you need to move around the battlefield quickly. It can run at speeds of 45 mph for periods of 10 miles at a time. This doesn't require any hand seals you just slam your hands onto the ground, after drawing blood.

*I bite my thumb drawing some more blood from the already open wound. I smear the blood onto my hand and slam my hands onto the ground. I maintain pressure on the blood and release chakra as I summon a large Kiterunner under me. It is summoned below me basically picking me up into the air. I then dismount the summon and it disperses.*

Description: The user bites his thumb drawing blood he then summons a Kiterunner. It is summoned directly below the user basically picking the summoner up onto it's back. It is large enough to easily carry 1 person it is roughly 10 feet tall. A Kiterunner is a ground based summon that can not fly for long periods of time, it can fly for periods of 10 to 15 seconds getting about 5 to 10 feet off the ground. It's legs are much stronger than any other Kite being able to run long distances at fast speeds. It can move as fast as 45 miles per hour while sprinting and can sprint for distances of 10 miles at a time. A Kiterunner stays active on the field until the user dismounts him or until an attack makes contact with the Kiterunner. They come in a variety of colors if not specified the jutsu just summons a purple one.
    Note:

Note:

_________
    Looks like this if it helps you get a better picture of what the summon looks like

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thank you. Its really useful to go through it anyway to understand the process

*I nod once more and look on*

Yes please! I hope I can do it!

*I smear a little blood on my right palm and gather chakra then push down on the down below me. In a puff of smoke, im thrown up a little as a Kiterunner is summoned up under me as I fall back down on it. We stand he as I look at you and grin, then it disperses as I fall down on my knees*

ahah cool!

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

Thank you. Its really useful to go through it anyway to understand the process

*I nod once more and look on*

Yes please! I hope I can do it!

*I smear a little blood on my right palm and gather chakra then push down on the down below me. In a puff of smoke, im thrown up a little as a Kiterunner is summoned up under me as I fall back down on it. We stand he as I look at you and grin, then it disperses as I fall down on my knees*

ahah cool!
    Good, next.

Chad: Next is a summon that depending on how you use it can be useful in battle. It's name is Puu and it can use Suiton up to S rank without hand seals these must be jutsu that you know. It has trained for extended periods of time with me as well as the other summoners and has gained an understanding and respect for anyone who summons him. He has two forms one is a small form used to stay hidden or avoid attacks and a much larger form in which it can easily carry 3 people with ease. You only need one hand seal (Snake) to summon him.

*I bite my thumb drawing more blood from my still bleeding thumb. I smear the blood onto my palm and perform the snake hand seal. A small puff of smoke is seen and then Puu appears on my shoulder in his smaller form. He looks around then disperses.*

(Kuchiyose: Puu) Summoning: Puu
    Description: The user draws blood and performs one hand seal (Snake) while applying pressure and chakra onto the blood. He then summons Puu, Puu is a summon that was raised by the holder of the contract. His mother and father where both killed when they were summoned into battle and the holder of the contract held himself responsible for their death. Puu started out life like any other Kite as an egg, a few days before his hatching from the egg the holder of the contract had gotten himself into a deep situation he was being tracked by 4 elite shinobi who wanted his head. He quickly summoned both Fuu and Paa, being the strongest summons at the time they gave their lives to protect the contract holder. Soon after their death the holder of the contract was reverse summoned to the Kite Nesting ground, the Elder spoke to him telling him how the egg would hatch soon and needed someone to keep it warm and safe and that without parents or a guardian the Nesting Ground wasn't safe. The holder took the egg with him back to his village and took care of it until it hatched. He then named the summon Puu in honor of both parents who had sacrificed their lives for him. He raised the summon long into Adult hood teaching it everything he could. Puu has two forms a small chibi type form which is used when it needs to stay hidden or when he needs to be smaller and a large form in which it can easily hold three grown humans on his back. The second form is used to fly many people around the area. In both forms he can use Water Release quite fluidly. He has mastered Water Release and can use every jutsu the user knows up to S rank, without hand seals due to the rigorous training they went through together. Puu in his second form can fly extremely fast and this flight is unhindered by the number of passengers he carries(Can't carry more than three). He can also speak fluid English and shares a deep bond with the contract holder due to the excess time spent with him. He also respects all the summoners listening to them without hesitation. In his first form he can't fly and is quite sluggish in moving about.
    Notes:
    -Can only be summoned for 4-turns
    -Can carry 3 people on his back
    -Can only be summoned if there is no other Kite on the field
    -No other Kites can be summoned while he is on the field
    -Must be a signer or the Holder of the Kite contract to summon
    -Puu can transition between forms once a turn and it counts as a jutsu

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I nod softly and gather chakra, and smear blood onto my palm again, and form a snake handseal, and press down my chakra, as a puff of smoke appears. Puu in its first form appears, as I reach and pet it*

Hello Puu!

*It then chirps and disperses in another puff of smoke*

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

*I nod softly and gather chakra, and smear blood onto my palm again, and form a snake handseal, and press down my chakra, as a puff of smoke appears. Puu in its first form appears, as I reach and pet it*

Hello Puu!

*It then chirps and disperses in another puff of smoke*
    Chad: Next is Kuriboh. He can use doton up to A rank that the user knows as well as imbue his feathers with doton chakra. Once the feathers are imbued with doton chakra they become denser and are able to be sent out as torrent of feathers that act a lot like doton infused Kunai. The hand seals you need to know for this summon are Rabbit -> Snake. I think you have the idea by now, and can perform the jutsu by yourself.

(Kchuysei: Hane Hitofuki) Summoning: Winged Kuriboh
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: N/A (+40 Senbon)
    Description: The user does the nessecary handseals for the summoning (Rabbit-Snake) and summons Winged Kuriboh. It is a relitively small summon being only 2 feet tall and 2 feet wide but he has a massive chakra supply that of a much larger summon. He is covered in thick brown feathers that are dense he is mostly brown except for his wings which are off white. He looks almost like a puff ball a brown puff ball with wings. He can use any Earth jutsu that the user knows up to A rank but has to maintain contact with the ground for the jutsu to work. His feathers have a special property they can be imbued with his Earth chakra and then sent out toward the opponent. The Earth chakra makes the feathers much denser and able to stab into the opponent's flesh about 1 to 2 inches deep, doing about the same amount of damage as a thrown Shuriken. As the feathers are a medium Kuriboh doesn't need to be on the ground to use them.
    Notes:
    -Feather attack counts as a Jutsu and can only reach to Mid Range from Kuriboh

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I smear some more blood onto my palm and bring my hands together, and gather chakra, performing the seals Rabbit, then Snake. I let out a yell as I slam my palm on the ground*

Haaaa!

*In a puff of smoke, little Kuriboh appears, chirping around, then puffs again and disappears*

Daww he was cute.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

*I smear some more blood onto my palm and bring my hands together, and gather chakra, performing the seals Rabbit, then Snake. I let out a yell as I slam my palm on the ground*

Haaaa!

*In a puff of smoke, little Kuriboh appears, chirping around, then puffs again and disappears*

Daww he was cute.
    Chad: Read the jutsu and try it out on your own. What you do is draw blood smear the blood onto your palm. You then close your hand tightly and quickly open it up while you maintain pressure and gather a decent amount of chakra. This works in the same way as all the jutsu thus far.

(Kchuysei: Tako Artemis) Summoning: Artemis
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user bites his thumb drawing blood he then opens his hands wide and summons Artemis. she is the younger sister of Apollo. She is very mature and understanding toward all things both battle ready and non battle ready. She has on both Talons a sharp metal cleat type apparatus which can be used to do a considerable amount of damage she can channel her Katon nature into them giving them a massive cutting ability and burning. She is to small to carry anyone on her back but she makes up for her inability by being a keen fighter. She can use any katon jutsu up to A rank that the user knows as they have trained together for a long time working together on timing and jutsu. Together Apollo and Artemis make one of the best Kite summoning combos Apollo able to use Wind that powers up his sisters fire making for devastating combo attacks. She has a sharp sense of both sound and sight but has the ability to tune out unnecessary noise. She can easily spot an opponent from a range away. Around one of her Talons she has a band that has the Heno Heno Moheji as a way to show that she is a favorite summon of my Kakashi bio.
    Notes:
    -Can speak English
    -Any Jutsu used counts to the three jutsu
    -Channeling of Katon nature counts as a jutsu

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I nod once again and rub blood onto my palm. I begin to gather chakra, and clasp my hands together, and gather more chakra. I keep them squeezed together, and push my right hand down, holding it with my left. A ouff of smoke appears as Artemis is summoned.*

:D I think I'm getting the hang of this!

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

*I nod once again and rub blood onto my palm. I begin to gather chakra, and clasp my hands together, and gather more chakra. I keep them squeezed together, and push my right hand down, holding it with my left. A ouff of smoke appears as Artemis is summoned.*

:D I think I'm getting the hang of this!
    Chad: Seems like you are. Now here is the final jutsu I have to teach you. It is one of my favorite summons not because it's the best but I like that I can bring multiple summons to my aid at once. There are four summons tied to this jutsu, Alpha, Omega, Beta and Gamma. Each are small roughly 4 feet tall with a wing span of 2.5 feet. Obviously they can't carry you but that's not what they're for. They are useful when used to Scout out the opponent or keep a close watch on the battlefield. Alpha can keep close watch on the opponent while staying high enough to avoid most jutsu. Omega and Beta are best placed in Mid range as if facing the right way they can monitor their range as well as Long and Short. Gamma is weak and slow, he is best kept close to the summoner so that he can intercept jutsu as well as rely messages among the field. They each can speak english and can rapidly swap positions making it seem like there are more than four Kites. You only need to draw blood and perform 1 hand seal (Snake) to summon them.

(Kuchiyose: Sekkou Buntai Arufa) Summoning: Scout Squad Alpha
    Description: The user draws blood and performs one hand seal (Bird) with ample pressure and chakra control he summons four small Kites deemed Scout Squad Alpha. They are elite squad of four Kites each are small in size being about 4 feet in height with a wing span of 2 and a half feet. They each fly at fast speeds great for relying messages around vast distances. They have a strong sense of sight able to see small prey such as rabbits and other small game from heights of 60 ft in the air. Their sight is so great they can keep track of the prey with ease, relying that location to the summoner through the network of Kites that usually begins in Long range with Alpha and ends in Short range close to the summoner with Gamma. Each of the 4 condors act and scout differently, Alpha is the leader and he scouts on his own using his sight to find the opponent and rely the message back to Omega and Beta who then rely the message to Gamma and then from Gamma to the summoner, they do this by either calling out the location to the closest Kite or using a special code that each Kite and the Summoner understands(Squaking along the same lines Crows communicate). He is usually found in Long Range. Beta and Omega work as a team scouting in Mid range they are able to see things a whole range away so if they are in mid depending on the way they look they can see both Long and Short ranges respectively. Lastly is Gamma he is a loner he has the worst sense of sight so he usually stays close to the summoner for quick response in short range attacks. They have amazing sight but Alpha is restricted to seeing that which is in his own range his sight can't see past that as his eyes are trained to keep close watch on the opponent. Omega and Beta can see past their own range into a different range as they have been trained to see things at a distance they can also focus on what they see in their own range if the opponent is in their range. Finally Gamma can see what is in his range he has poor sight and can only see what is close to him usually he is really close to the summoner on his shoulder or close enough to alert him when an opponent is near. They are not to strong when it comes to battle but if they attack an opponent they will most likely go for the eyes pecking and gouging them out and then either returning to their range or returning to the summoner. They are able to swarm and attack the opponent moving at incredible speeds they can swap positions at extreme speeds making it seem like there are more than just four Kites in the group.
    Notes:
    -Each can speak english
    -Can only be summoned for 4 turns
    -Cannot summon a Kite the turn before
    -Cannot summon another Kite the same turn
    -Gamma can see an opponent in the same range as him. He is usually found in short range.
    -Beta and Omega can see someone one range away via Sight
    -Alpha can only see what is in his range usually Long
    -Their sight, albeit enhanced and specialized is a normal sight with no special abilities.

Last edited by Howard; 04-20-2012 at 04:23 PM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    Chad: Seems like you are. Now here is the final jutsu I have to teach you. It is one of my favorite summons not because it's the best but I like that I can bring multiple summons to my aid at once. There are four summons tied to this jutsu, Alpha, Omega, Beta and Gamma. Each are small roughly 4 feet tall with a wing span of 2.5 feet. Obviously they can't carry you but that's not what they're for. They are useful when used to Scout out the opponent or keep a close watch on the battlefield. Alpha can keep close watch on the opponent while staying high enough to avoid most jutsu. Omega and Beta are best placed in Mid range as if facing the right way they can monitor their range as well as Long and Short. Gamma is weak and slow, he is best kept close to the summoner so that he can intercept jutsu as well as rely messages among the field. They each can speak english and can rapidly swap positions making it seem like there are more than four Kites. You only need to draw blood and perform 1 hand seal (Snake) to summon them.

*I let out a small breath, and begin to gather chakra again. I smear small amout on blood on my palm again, and perform the Snake seal, and push my palm on the ground and release all my chakra. A medium puff of smoke appears, and from it Alpha, Beta, Omega and Gamma appear in a square formation. They chirp and look up at me chirp again and poof away*

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

*I let out a small breath, and begin to gather chakra again. I smear small amout on blood on my palm again, and perform the Snake seal, and push my palm on the ground and release all my chakra. A medium puff of smoke appears, and from it Alpha, Beta, Omega and Gamma appear in a square formation. They chirp and look up at me chirp again and poof away*
    They can speak btw. Alright well that's all I have to teach you. You can make your own personal summons if you want have fun.

Last edited by Howard; 04-24-2012 at 02:21 PM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

They can speak btw. Alright well that's I'll I have to teach you. You can make your own personal summons if you want have fun.
    Thank you master

*bows before you*

I appreciate it.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

Thank you master

*bows before you*

I appreciate it.
    Care to try the summons out? I'm bored and could use a short spar

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Care to try the summons out? I'm bored and could use a short spar
    Sorry master, I was just about to go to bed, because of this long day. I promise one time, we will spar.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

Sorry master, I was just about to go to bed, because of this long day. I promise one time, we will spar.
    O_o why do you keep calling me master? It's kind of creepy.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My apologies. Sensei? I dont know the proper edicate for calling someone. Sir? senpai?
    sorry haha. You up for a spar now? What do you want? Ive only got C rank taijutsu, A water, C earth and these summons.