Hello Rin, ready for it?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: CJ Lesson: Mr.Odd Jobs and The Blue Demon

Quote Originally Posted by Gin-San View Post
    Hello Rin, ready for it?
    Ready for what?

But on a more serious note, if you could create anything right now, within reason of course, what would it be?

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Moore View Post
    Ready for what?

But on a more serious note, if you could create anything right now, within reason of course, what would it be?
    hrm... a wall of earth.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hrm... a wall of earth.
    Quite the creative one aren't we

Alright, begin by spelling out the word "Wall" and infusing it with your Doton chakra. Afterwards have the words erupt to life, taking the form of what you desired-A wall of Earth.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quite the creative one aren't we

Alright, begin by spelling out the word "Wall" and infusing it with your Doton chakra. Afterwards have the words erupt to life, taking the form of what you desired-A wall of Earth.
    >_<

"W-A-L-L"

After spelling the word, I channel my doton chakra through my body, and expel it into my hands as I move them forward, creating a Giant Brown Word that says "Wall". Then I channel more chakra, activating the word to create the wall of earth... hopefully.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

>_<

"W-A-L-L"

After spelling the word, I channel my doton chakra through my body, and expel it into my hands as I move them forward, creating a Giant Brown Word that says "Wall". Then I channel more chakra, activating the word to create the wall of earth... hopefully.
    Nicely Done, but this time to develop full control of the technique, think of something that requires much more shape manipulation and effort to create. Try to build the construct as fast and efficiently as possible.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nicely Done, but this time to develop full control of the technique, think of something that requires much more shape manipulation and effort to create. Try to build the construct as fast and efficiently as possible.
    Hrm... two walls of earth?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hrm... two walls of earth?
    o-o

How about a Water Doll Entity of some sort comprised of viscous water? This way it can absorb the blunt force of a large number of attacks, without breaking or crumbling like an earth barrier.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

o-o

How about a Water Doll Entity of some sort comprised of viscous water? This way it can absorb the blunt force of a large number of attacks, without breaking or crumbling like an earth barrier.
    but I like earth walls

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

but I like earth walls

But you should do somethign that requies more effort, so that way when the time calls for it, you would have no trouble making the most complicated of constructs o-o

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

But you should do somethign that requies more effort, so that way when the time calls for it, you would have no trouble making the most complicated of constructs o-o
    Oh, maybe something like a Water Doll Entity of some sort comprised of viscous water? This way it can absorb the blunt force of a large number of attacks, without breaking or crumbling like an earth barrier.

Is that good?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh, maybe something like a Water Doll Entity of some sort comprised of viscous water? This way it can absorb the blunt force of a large number of attacks, without breaking or crumbling like an earth barrier.

Is that good?
    Exactly! :3

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

"V-I-S-C-O-U-S D-O-L-L"

After spelling the word, I channel my water chakra through my body, and expel it into my hands as I move them forward, creating a Giant Blueish Word that says "Viscous Doll". Then I channel more chakra, activating the word. The hopeful result should be that the water created is dense enough to absorb attacks like a non-Newtonian liquid, absorbing the momentum of strikes. The water is in the shape of fat mermaids.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

"V-I-S-C-O-U-S D-O-L-L"

After spelling the word, I channel my water chakra through my body, and expel it into my hands as I move them forward, creating a Giant Blueish Word that says "Viscous Doll". Then I channel more chakra, activating the word. The hopeful result should be that the water created is dense enough to absorb attacks like a non-Newtonian liquid, absorbing the momentum of strikes. The water is in the shape of fat mermaids.
    Very Nicely Done, I believe you have a firm enough understanding of the working o the technique, the rest you will have to find out through your own trial in battle.

(Soriddo Sukuriputo)-Solid Script
    Type: Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra cost:25
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:The user makes words in solid form out of their own elemental chakra that changes to take on the form of what the word was (i.e. writing “fire” would create fire, writing “Mud” would create Mud, etc.) For an expansion on the explanation, by creating the words out of chakra and infusing them with one type of elemental chakra, the word can actually take on the form of what it spelled out. So by writing out “hole” on the ground, and infusing one’s earth chakra into it, one could create a pitfall trap in order to confine an opponent. By writing out “wind” in the air, and infusing one’s wind element chakra into the word, a protective barrier of wind could be formed capable of defending against Ninja Tools, and other weaker attacks. By writing out “Fire” in the air or on the ground, and infusing one’s fire element chakra into the word, one could create a protective wall of fire to defend against taijutsu, and so on like this. The words can take form either as English words or as Kanji, either way it is the same result.
    ~This technique cannot be used to materialize offensive techniques, but only serves for supplementary or defensive use.
    ~This technique can only be used to materialize one type of defensive or supplementary medium per use.
    ~Can only be used in the basic 5 elements.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well it seems is now time for me to teach you my technique.

Do you have a sword in your possession?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well it seems is now time for me to teach you my technique.

Do you have a sword in your possession?
    Indeed, I do.

Honjo Masamune, and ordinary katana.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Indeed, I do.

Honjo Masamune, and ordinary katana.
    Okay, first I want you to channel chakra through your sword, and follow my directions.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Okay, first I want you to channel chakra through your sword, and follow my directions.

I unsheathe Honjo Masamune, gripping it with both hands prior to concentrating a calm and constant stream of my chakra through the blade. I maintain my focus making sure not to disrupt the equilibrium of chakra, while waiting for your next instructions.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I unsheathe Honjo Masamune, gripping it with both hands prior to concentrating a calm and constant stream of my chakra through the blade. I maintain my focus making sure not to disrupt the equilibrium of chakra, while waiting for your next instructions.
    Okay, now I want you to make your chakra really sharp. Put some edge into it.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Okay, now I want you to make your chakra really sharp. Put some edge into it.
    Maintaining my concentration, I tune my chakra making it finer and finer with the intent of making it incredibly sharp. Keeping a calm mind I continue this process until my blade becomes so sharp that if a dragonfly were to land on the tip of my blade, it would be sliced in half. After a few more moments I open my eyes once more and ask your opinion of how well or poorly I performed the task.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Maintaining my concentration, I tune my chakra making it finer and finer with the intent of making it incredibly sharp. Keeping a calm mind I continue this process until my blade becomes so sharp that if a dragonfly were to land on the tip of my blade, it would be sliced in half. After a few more moments I open my eyes once more and ask your opinion of how well or poorly I performed the task.
    now think of the properties of the boomerang, being able to bend in mid air inwards. This will be exactly the same, just that the wave wont come back at you. You can control the angle in which you will shot it to reach different ranges and with different sharpness (sharpness as in how sharp it will turn inward).

With this in mind, think of the properties of the boomerang, and apply it into your chakra. Make it so when you release the wave, it will look similar to one. When the chakra glows white, it is the signal for you to release it.

Now try.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

now think of the properties of the boomerang, being able to bend in mid air inwards. This will be exactly the same, just that the wave wont come back at you. You can control the angle in which you will shot it to reach different ranges and with different sharpness (sharpness as in how sharp it will turn inward).

With this in mind, think of the properties of the boomerang, and apply it into your chakra. Make it so when you release the wave, it will look similar to one. When the chakra glows white, it is the signal for you to release it.

Now try.
    After hearing your instructions, I simply reply by letting you know I understand.

"Yes, Sempai"
    (Feel's Cool Calling you that)

Afterwards, I return to my focus resuming the aforementioned steps to increasing the sharpness of my blade. I continue to feed a constant-yet calm and in control stream of my own chakra into Honjo Masamune, while also imagining the properties of a boomerang. Once my blade is as sharp as possible, and the chakra begins giving off a heavenly white glow. With this being the sign to initiate the technique, I slash at the air with the blade performing a horizontal slash and releasing the built up chakra which is angled towards that training dummy that miraculously appeared. Just at the peak of my swing, I utlize shape transformation, having the chakra take on the form of a Boomerang.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

After hearing your instructions, I simply reply by letting you know I understand.

"Yes, Sempai"
    (Feel's Cool Calling you that)

Afterwards, I return to my focus resuming the aforementioned steps to increasing the sharpness of my blade. I continue to feed a constant-yet calm and in control stream of my own chakra into Honjo Masamune, while also imagining the properties of a boomerang. Once my blade is as sharp as possible, and the chakra begins giving off a heavenly white glow. With this being the sign to initiate the technique, I slash at the air with the blade performing a horizontal slash and releasing the built up chakra which is angled towards that training dummy that miraculously appeared. Just at the peak of my swing, I utlize shape transformation, having the chakra take on the form of a Boomerang.
    Excellent, well done. You have acquired it in the first try ^^

Is not as complex and difficult as it sounds

Sword Arts: Moon Slash | Kenjutsu: Getsuei Sai
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user will channel chakra through his sword. The chakra itself will emanate from the sword in the characteristics of white glow. The user then, will release the crescent wave, and before releasing it in its totality, he will modify the shape of the wave itself, making it curved. The end result will be a white boomerang, though the wave will not return to the user. The chakra wave will not be released directly at the opponent, but it will be released in such way, that the wave will need to curve to hit the opponent. The user is able to modify how curved the wave should be in order to reach the opponent in different angles.
    -Can only be used three times per battle
    -The user is able to shoot up to two chakra waves, though the power of each wave will be cut in half (If fired one the damage will be 60; if fired two the damage of each one will be 30).
    -Can only be taught by Gin-San

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Excellent, well done. You have acquired it in the first try ^^

Is not as complex and difficult as it sounds

Sword Arts: Moon Slash | Kenjutsu: Getsuei Sai
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user will channel chakra through his sword. The chakra itself will emanate from the sword in the characteristics of white glow. The user then, will release the crescent wave, and before releasing it in its totality, he will modify the shape of the wave itself, making it curved. The end result will be a white boomerang, though the wave will not return to the user. The chakra wave will not be released directly at the opponent, but it will be released in such way, that the wave will need to curve to hit the opponent. The user is able to modify how curved the wave should be in order to reach the opponent in different angles.
    -Can only be used three times per battle
    -The user is able to shoot up to two chakra waves, though the power of each wave will be cut in half (If fired one the damage will be 60; if fired two the damage of each one will be 30).
    -Can only be taught by Gin-San

I understand it a bit more after our conversation on MSN, but I was probably over thinking it a lot o-o