177 80.45%
Page 2 of 8 « First 123456 ... Last»
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: uchihas bros vs senju bros

Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    when has exp matterd? tobi been alive way longer than minato lost danzo bout 3x sasuke age in lost jiraiya tought pain and lost that exp dont mean nothing and madara hasnt shown amaterasu so dont assume he got it or better yet he hasnt even shown a full susanoo dont jump to assumptions and they genjutsu will prove stable

itachi and sasuke will just watch kirin for moku amaterasu shuriken for edo coffens and tobi didnt perfect edo and will need a sacrifice and hes a good guy hes not going to do that and his edo was weaker than oro so he can most likely summon 2 lighting beat water
    u most be joking, LOL 10 wood clones and bringer of darkness the uchihas will fly

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

when has exp matterd? tobi been alive way longer than minato lost danzo bout 3x sasuke age in lost jiraiya tought pain and lost that exp dont mean nothing and madara hasnt shown amaterasu so dont assume he got it or better yet he hasnt even shown a full susanoo dont jump to assumptions and they genjutsu will prove stable

itachi and sasuke will just watch kirin for moku amaterasu shuriken for edo coffens and tobi didnt perfect edo and will need a sacrifice and hes a good guy hes not going to do that and his edo was weaker than oro so he can most likely summon 2 lighting beat water
    Sasuke has to use way too much prep time, Kirin is a non factor, Hashirama can make Mokuton clonez that are nearly as strong as he is, and honestly with everything we've seen Mokuton do, I'm sure that the Senju bros. arent worried about Amaterasu, and even if he needs a sacrifice, who's to say he doesn't have an edo or two on standby?

Mokuton clonez+Edo tensei= Easy win for Team Senju

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thats false when has exp matter really? and people keep saying hot headed when sasuke come into a fight his eyes are wide open deidara and when he fought danzo and itachi people are forgetting sasuke is a genius senju=hype uchiha= good skill shown many of times
    too bad the strongest uchiha ever admitted that the senju was the strongest clan and hashi was better than him haha

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well that was a silly comparison. None of the experienced people you mentioned above had ever faced off with an opponent with those very techniques before. Fact is, Hashirama defeated someone who used Amaterasu, Susanoo, Tsukuyomi etc.......The exact same techniques which make up 90% of the Uchiha bro's arsenal. Have the Uchiha bro's every fought a Mokuton user? Have they ever fought against a S/T ninjutsu user? No.

Agil plz... love me Kira was Righteous's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaguya who was manipulating BZ
    manipulating Madara
    manipulating Obito
    manipulating Nagato
    manipulating Tendo
    manipulating Sasori
    manipulating Kabuto
    manipulating Dan manipulating
    Tsuande manipulating Shizuke
    manipulating TonTon
    manipulating Nagat dog

I cant see Hashirama losing to a sharringan user seeing as he owned Madara hard who had the kyubbi as well... then it would be 2v1

Master Unorthodox Almighty Unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke's true Fanbase
    2011-2012

Quote Originally Posted by iknowwhotobiis View Post
    ur post is a big joke so how did hashi stop amaterasu + susanoo vs madara in the past.... just stop
    from what we seen madara cant use amaterasu or full susanoo and only controlling genjutsu sasuke can fool your eyes and mind and by the way so stop jumping to conclusion and lol hashi and tobi lost to a 3rd hokage way past his prime from what i seen 3 tomoe sasuke can solo them leav that hype out of this

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong

Haha, why everyone thinks that Tobirama could use Edo Tensei in the fight? He created the technique, but couldn't master it.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong

Quote Originally Posted by ~Ryuu~ View Post
    Well that was a silly comparison. None of the experienced people you mentioned above had ever faced off with an opponent with those very techniques before. Fact is, Hashirama defeated someone who used Amaterasu, Susanoo, Tsukuyomi etc.......The exact same techniques which make up 90% of the Uchiha bro's arsenal. Have the Uchiha bro's every fought a Mokuton user? Have they ever fought against a S/T ninjutsu user? No.
    Wait, Madara has Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

from what we seen madara cant use amaterasu or full susanoo and only controlling genjutsu sasuke can fool your eyes and mind and by the way so stop jumping to conclusion and lol hashi and tobi lost to a 3rd hokage way past his prime from what i seen 3 tomoe sasuke can solo them leav that hype out of this
    just stop posting that hashi was being controlled by oro, which means that hashi was no where close from the real one. In addition, the databook has stated that one can only use susanoo after unlocking amaterasu and tsukyomi.
    L2read

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke's true Fanbase
    2011-2012

just stop posting that hashi was being controlled by oro, which means that hashi was no where close from the real one. In addition, the databook has stated that one can only use susanoo after unlocking amaterasu and tsukyomi.
    L2read
    no where near where does it say that stop sticking up for hashi so edo controlled itachi fight edo uncontrolled itachi he would just murder him?

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by natssuu View Post
    Wait, Madara has Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi?
    You can only awaken Susanoo if you awaken the other two.

'Madara became one of the few to awaken Susanoo, as a result of awakening Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi in both eyes.'

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

no where near where does it say that stop sticking up for hashi so edo controlled itachi fight edo uncontrolled itachi he would just murder him?
    i have no idea what you just said. Kabuto has stated in he manga that since he didnto understand certain shinobi fighting style it would be better to let them have their own will because obvisouly they would be weaker under kabuto control. The same applies to hashi oro had no idea about hashi+ tobirama fighting style. The proof is that tobirama didnt even use space\time ninjutsu, lighting sword etc... And hashi didnt use his mokuton clones etc.. plz stop posting

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke's true Fanbase
    2011-2012

'Madara became one of the few to awaken Susanoo, as a result of awakening Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi in both eyes.'
    i aint see yet so im waiting and uchihas cant beat senju yall just trollers 3rd hokage way past his prime beat them and they wasit controlled like you think cause they was like you got so old when itachi was controlled he was like naruto and bee dont stare in my eyes giving them warning senju bros didnt give them warnings they just fight fight and got that azs tapped

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Haha, why everyone thinks that Tobirama could use Edo Tensei in the fight? He created the technique, but couldn't master it.
    That doesn't mean he couldn't or wouldn't have used it though, who's to say Tobirama never had a small army of dead Uchiha before he finally figure out that if he was killed, his small army would be free to do whatever?

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i aint see yet so im waiting and uchihas cant beat senju yall just trollers 3rd hokage way past his prime beat them and they wasit controlled like you think cause they was like you got so old when itachi was controlled he was like naruto and bee dont stare in my eyes giving them warning senju bros didnt give them warnings they just fight fight and got that azs tapped
    Believe the wrong thing if you want, it makes no difference to me or my life :shrug:

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke's true Fanbase
    2011-2012

i have no idea what you just said. Kabuto has stated in he manga that since he didnto understand certain shinobi fighting style it would be better to let them have their own will because obvisouly they would be weaker under kabuto control. The same applies to hashi oro had no idea about hashi+ tobirama fighting style. The proof is that tobirama didnt even use space\time ninjutsu, lighting sword etc... And hashi didnt use his mokuton clones etc.. plz stop posting
    thats because kishi didnt no had them ideas in his head just like saying itachi was scared of j-man itachi could have easily soloed him with KA then the idea just wasit in kishi head then stop sticking up for these weaklings

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

another fail post itachi warned them before being controlled. Go back and read when they get controlled they stop responding. The proof is that naruto was trying to talk to nagato before getting his soul ripped off. By asking something along the lines, "hey nagato how do you do that, you need to teach me". U know what happened nagato ignored and almost killed him.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong

Where's that from?

Here it's clearly stated that you need two MS to awaken Susano'o.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thats because kishi didnt no had them ideas in his head just like saying itachi was scared of j-man itachi could have easily soloed him with KA then the idea just wasit in kishi head then stop sticking up for these weaklings
    wow from now on i will just assume u r trollin or u have 0 understanding of narutoverse. Itachi did not want to fight jiraya because he DID not want to capture naruto + he was sick. Itachi was in akatsuki to prevent them to hurt konoha. I wont post anymore because u clearly have 0 understanding of naruto or u r a fail troll. /thread

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke's true Fanbase
    2011-2012

Believe the wrong thing if you want, it makes no difference to me or my life :shrug:
    you know im right your only saying senjus because what he did to madara and to me sasuke ems could possible tie madara and kurama to because i simply amaterasu can kill kurama not free him kill him and hes only shown 1st lvl susanoo while sasuke got 3 lvl susanoo an arrow will kill him and dont say o madara was great so its a fact that sasuke still could beat him and kurama

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you know im right your only saying senjus because what he did to madara and to me sasuke ems could possible tie madara and kurama to because i simply amaterasu can kill kurama not free him kill him and hes only shown 1st lvl susanoo while sasuke got 3 lvl susanoo an arrow will kill him and dont say o madara was great so its a fact that sasuke still could beat him and kurama
    sasuke´s **** must feel good eh?

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Where's that from?

Here it's clearly stated that you need two MS to awaken Susano'o.
    Yes well obviously you need to have the MS in both eyes but Itachi also stated that Susanoo is the 3rd and final technique granted to a MS wielder if they have also awakened both Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi. That's why Susanoo is a very rare technique to unlock because it requires the activation of the other 2, meaning you can have MS without Susanoo but you can't have Susanoo without the other two techniques.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke's true Fanbase
    2011-2012

wow from now on i will just assume u r trollin or u have 0 understanding of narutoverse. Itachi did not want to fight jiraya because he DID not want to capture naruto + he was sick. Itachi was in akatsuki to prevent them to hurt konoha. I wont post anymore because u clearly have 0 understanding of naruto or u r a fail troll. /thread
    ik itachi story i was just comparing your nonsense you really think when kishi made sharingan he said it will have susanoo amaterasu and tsukiyomi no so stop trolling they are not good kishi hype them to get fanboys like you on a bandwagon

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Senju for sure i mean the first hokage beat madara and madara could beat sasuke and itachi together prob also im sorry but sasuke is a ***** he hasnt really been in a real battle other then his bro and i really dont think his bro tried and that was basicly an eye battle so having the trees from lord of the rings flying at you none stop sorry sasuke but no chance at all itachi mabye might last longer but nah. Sasukes main batles with the clouds kage was good but he barely survived and tobi has saved his ass like 3 times now....... with danzo and the against the earth peoples kage also woulda died against killer bee haha. Wow writing this reallh made me notice how bad sasuke is....................... also against itachi itachi saved him from oro wow......

Back to the question ummmmmmm senju all day

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong

Yes well obviously you need to have the MS in both eyes but Itachi also stated that Susanoo is the 3rd and final technique granted to a MS wielder if they have also awakened both Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi. That's why Susanoo is a very rare technique to unlock because it requires the activation of the other 2, meaning you can have MS without Susanoo but you can't have Susanoo without the other two techniques.
    Yeah, which means we don't know what Madara's other 2 Mangekyo techniques are. We just have to wait and see.

Page 2 of 8 « First 123456 ... Last»