Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[CJ Lesson] Kryptiic.. & -Scaze-

This thread will be used for all Custom Jutsu that we decide to trade/give each other, now and in the future.

-Waits for Scaze to arrive- D

Spam will not be tolerated.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Re: [CJ Lesson] Kryptiic.. & -Scaze-

-Tsunayoshi arrives riding upon his Ninken Lycoans Back.-

Okay, so you will be attempting to learn Scald right?

(Suiton:Kashou) Water Style: Scald
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage:60
    Typeffensive|Defensive
    Description:The user sends their suiton chakra into the ground, resulting in a large amount of water erupting from the ground bursting upwards into a large wall of water meters across meters thick and meters tall. The water being from deep within the ground, and thus being extremely hot, capable of causing burns, the water then begins to cascade forwards and downwards upon command, crashing down onto the opponent much like a huge wave. The size of this technique depends completely on how much chakra is used, but can be large enough to buffet a large summoning such as Gamabunta.
    ~Can only be used 2X
    ~No Suiton jutsu for the rest of the turn.
    ~Can only defend jutsu up to A-rank and up to B-rank earth.

So what i want you to do, is to gather your suiton chakra reserves releasing your suiton chakra into the ground as you do so. Then once you have sent enough suiton chakra deep into the ground, you will manipulate your suiton chakra calling forth a large amount of steaming hot water, that is partially gathered from the earth and partially created through your chakra. This will result in a wall of water forcing its way up from the ground probably through a resultant crack, that towers high into the sky, the size of the wall will completely depend on how much chakra you use, but could be mountainasly huge. Then of course on your command the water will lurch forwards before cascading down on the ground in a huge wave, in this case I want you to make the water cascade downwards onto the lake far to our left, so it will heat up to a nice temprature and be perfect for relaxation, like a hot spring. D

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Scaze- View Post
    -Tsunayoshi arrives riding upon his Ninken Lycoans Back.-

Okay, so you will be attempting to learn Scald right?

(Suiton:Kashou) Water Style: Scald
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage:60
    Typeffensive|Defensive
    Description:The user sends their suiton chakra into the ground, resulting in a large amount of water erupting from the ground bursting upwards into a large wall of water meters across meters thick and meters tall. The water being from deep within the ground, and thus being extremely hot, capable of causing burns, the water then begins to cascade forwards and downwards upon command, crashing down onto the opponent much like a huge wave. The size of this technique depends completely on how much chakra is used, but can be large enough to buffet a large summoning such as Gamabunta.
    ~Can only be used 2X
    ~No Suiton jutsu for the rest of the turn.
    ~Can only defend jutsu up to A-rank and up to B-rank earth.

So what i want you to do, is to gather your suiton chakra reserves releasing your suiton chakra into the ground as you do so. Then once you have sent enough suiton chakra deep into the ground, you will manipulate your suiton chakra calling forth a large amount of steaming hot water, that is partially gathered from the earth and partially created through your chakra. This will result in a wall of water forcing its way up from the ground probably through a resultant crack, that towers high into the sky, the size of the wall will completely depend on how much chakra you use, but could be mountainasly huge. Then of course on your command the water will lurch forwards before cascading down on the ground in a huge wave, in this case I want you to make the water cascade downwards onto the lake far to our left, so it will heat up to a nice temprature and be perfect for relaxation, like a hot spring. D
    It's a puppy D

After hearing yor instructions I begin to gather a large amount of chakra which circulates through my body. I use state manipulation and change it into suiton chakra, I then channel it through my body and into the ground below us. I turn to our left and face to lake. As I do so I continually channel my chakra further and further Into the ground below. I then convert the chakra into water by materialising it. I use the temperature of the ground below and use my chakra to assist it and make the water very hot. I then forcefully Make the water rise up through the groud. I use a large amount of chakra and use as much water as I can to rise from the ground. It rises high into the air while I continuasly concentrate and keeping the large wave under control. Once around 20 meters high I send the huge wave forward as a rushing wave. It then cascades down upon the lake warming it up just like a hot spring.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Lycoan: Puppies can't eat a grown man alive by first skinning them with their foreclaw alone, and then gutting them so that their innards spill out on the floor, before finally eating them whole can they?
    -Tsunayoshi Claps in Approval.-
    Goodie D Now lets go bathe in the hot lake, while we're doing that you can tell me the advantages and disadvantages, also remember that you can make it even bigger than you did just now =3.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Scaze- View Post

Lycoan: Puppies can't eat a grown man alive by first skinning them with their foreclaw alone, and then gutting them so that their innards spill out on the floor, before finally eating them whole can they?
    -Tsunayoshi Claps in Approval.-
    Goodie D Now lets go bathe in the hot lake, while we're doing that you can tell me the advantages and disadvantages, also remember that you can make it even bigger than you did just now =3.
    Can they? Maybe not but that doesn't explain why you just mocked your own incapabilities. o_O

As I say this I take off my clothes and dive into the freshly made hot springs. The advantages would be it's substancial size, bein able to reach nights of u to 100 meters. This towers over many things and would be a good counter against moving earth core. It's also very hot capable of scalding the opponent badly. The technique is so great there is no disadvantages.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptiic.. View Post
    Can they? Maybe not but that doesn't explain why you just mocked your own incapabilities. o_O

As I say this I take off my clothes and dive into the freshly made hot springs. The advantages would be it's substancial size, bein able to reach nights of u to 100 meters. This towers over many things and would be a good counter against moving earth core. It's also very hot capable of scalding the opponent badly. The technique is so great there is no disadvantages.
    Lycoan: Insolent fool you call me a pup, yet you are still a foolish fledgling, hold your tongue unless you do not want to see the light of day again.

Really, because i can think of a disadvantage right now. Due to its high heat, fire will be able to evapourate it easier due to the water already being heated to near boiling point, hence this technique isn't neccesarily strong against fire.
    Looks like your pissing Lycoan off, maybe it would be in your best intrest to cut this session short. Later, you just learnt Scald!

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thanks Scaze and Lycoan D

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Begin channeling wind chakra into either one of your hands and release it. As it's released use shape manipulation to form it into a spinning disk of wind, two meters in diameter. Next, slam the hand onto the ground so that the disk enters the ground and begins slicing through it towards my clone. Make it shoot out of the ground in front or behind my clone.

Fūton: Kakusareta Burēdo| Wind Release: Hidden Blade
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user creates a disk of spinning wind in one of their hands, the disk being two meters in diameter. Once it is formed the user slams that hand onto the ground and the disk spins so fast that it can easily slice through the earth, creating slight tremors as it slices. The user directs it to the opponent and when it's close makes the disk shoot out from the ground either in front or behind the opponent. The disk can only travel to mid range while travelling through the ground. When the disk is underground a soft humming sound can be heard and when it re-emerges a loud whizing sound can be heard. When the disk is shot out from the ground it is equivalent to a B rank jutsu.

Restrictions
    - Only usable three times per match
    - No wind jutsu above A rank in the same turn
    - Can only be taught by Kryptiic

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

I begin to channel my wind chakra into my left hand and once I feel that I've gathered enough chakra for the task at hand, I release it, as I'm doing so, I use shape manipulation to form it into a spinning disk of wind which is roughly 2m in diameter. I then go on to palm strike the ground making the disk enter the ground and begin slicing through the Earth towards your clone, before shooting out of the ground behind your clone and striking him in the back

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaze View Post
    I begin to channel my wind chakra into my left hand and once I feel that I've gathered enough chakra for the task at hand, I release it, as I'm doing so, I use shape manipulation to form it into a spinning disk of wind which is roughly 2m in diameter. I then go on to palm strike the ground making the disk enter the ground and begin slicing through the Earth towards your clone, before shooting out of the ground behind your clone and striking him in the back
    Yippee ~ You learnt it.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

First, gather your chakra in your mouth, while biting your thumb and swiping the blood across your summon tattoo.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I begin gathering chakra in my mouth. I gradually increase the amount and as I do so I quickly bite my thumb hard enough to draw blood. As instructed I smear the blood across the summoning tattoo that is on my arm. The whole time chakra is building up within my mouth.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(Suiton : Sawarabi no Shubyou) Water Release : Dance of the Seedlings
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: The user will spew a large drilling water bullet from their mouth, the water bullet travelling towards the opponent at fair speeds similar to that of Drilling Wind Bullet. During its flight, the water bullet will seperate into 20 smaller pebble sized drilling water bullets, diverging far from the path that their predecessor followed, and flying in arcs at great speeds, approaching the enemy from several directions and angles above ground, and striking the enemy in quick succesion. As they strike the enemy, they expand to the size of a bowling ball, dealing severe damage to the opponent. The division of the bullets timing, is pre-determined by the users intentions upon spewing the bullet.
    -No Water above S-Rank for 2 turns
    -Can only be used 4x.

Batoidea Jutsu : Ken Gyakujou | Batoidea Arts: Stinger Frenzy
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: The user swipes their thumb across their mouth, drawing blood from their thumb, the user then slides the blood across their summoning tatoo, calling forth dozens of stingray stinger barbs into their mouth at anyone time and spewing the stream of stingers that each contain a sac of intense toxin. The stingers ranging from the size of small needles to that of senbon. The volley of stingers being comprised of hundreds of stingray stingers that are harder than steel while being exceptionally aerodynamic, the stingers are also serrated, meaning once they are lodged in something, they are increasingly hard to pull out. The protein toxins on the stingers force the muscles in the opponents body to tense, resulting in severe and painful cramping as the enzymes ravage the cells in the impacted area, causing them to "die". A few (ten or so) stingers are capable of incapacitating half a limb and any organs contained within the period of two turns. This can alternatively be used by a Ray, however they simply spew the volley of stingers without the need for prior movements. If used by a Kodai boss, the stingers will be the size of a shortsword.

Note:
    - Can only be used once ever two turns.
    - Can only be used 3x by a Human, and 2x by a Boss. Can only be used maximum of 3x per battle regardless of who the user is.
    - Can only be used by a Ray or signer/owner of the Batoidea contract.

(Kuchiyose:Batoidea: Atlantia) -Summoning: Batoidea : Atlantia
    Type: Summon
    Range: Short
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: N/A
    Description: Atlantia is a small eagle sting ray, between the size of a Frisbee and a basketball. Atlantia is one of the three bosses of the Ray summons, and is usually looked upon as the weakest due to her size. Atlantia is a vibrant deep sea purple with turquoise/blue spots. Like all eagle rays, Atlantia has small electroceptors in her snout that allow her to detect the exceedingly weak electric signals generated by prey, or in most cases enemies, within a mid range radius of her. Atlantia is extremely smart, and what she fails to make up in bulk, she makes up for in intelligence, skill and tactics. Atlantia must be summoned in water. Atlantia is incapable of using suiton jutsu, however she is capable of freely manipulating water to create B, A or S ranked constructs such as pillars, walls, vortexes and other useful apparatus, this of course counts as a jutsu. Atlantia is also capable of creating a forbidden ranked exoskeleton of water to surround her, the water being a exact replica of her, except enlarged. The exoskeleton of water can be as large as, if not larger, than gamabunta, and responds solely to Atlantia's will, for all of which Atlantia requires a equally large water source. Atlantia is incapable of flying through the air, however she can gain small periods of hang time by launching in and out of the water. Atlantia is capable of speaking fluent english, japanese, and greek.

Note:
    - Atlantia can only be summoned 1x
    - Atlantia is capable of staying on the field for four turns.
    - Atlantia is capable of creating the water aura only 1x per match, and it lasts for only three turns.
    - Atlantia is capable of sensing living animals within a mid range of her, using her passive electroception.
    - Atlantia is capable of creating a maximum of 2 S rank structures, 3 A rank structures, and 4 B rank structures.

Posted them, like you said. Now what? o_o

Last edited by Kryptiic; 08-31-2012 at 01:19 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

While doing 1000 press-ups, I want you to go through each technique and begin to explain the advantages and drawback of each of them. How they're useful, and how they're not. Please die while doing the press-ups, that way I never have to teach you again.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

While doing 1000 press-ups, I want you to go through each technique and begin to explain the advantages and drawback of each of them. How they're useful, and how they're not. Please die while doing the press-ups, that way I never have to teach you again.
    So mean but nice all at the same time!! How is it even possible! D:

As I start doing the press ups I go through the list of jutsu and carefully do as instructed;

(Suiton : Sawarabi no Shubyou) Water Release : Dance of the Seedlings

Advantages and Disadvantages: The advantages would be the fact that it isn't a simple jutsu. Once divided it would become faster and difficult to defend against. It comes from different directions and travels at fast speeds. Its weakness is that it's a pretty straight forward attack and has to make contact before expanding.

(Explained how it is useful in the above text too)

Batoidea Jutsu : Ken Gyakujou | Batoidea Arts: Stinger Frenzy

Advantages and Disadvantages: I really like this one. Multiple stingers with things like proteins and toxins that can heavily damage an opponent. I have complete control of the stingers in mid air, there's a lot and they have serrated stingers so keeping track of them in the air would be difficult. They're also incredibly strong and can range in size. Only real disability is how it's a head on attack. (From my point of view) Usage restrictions could also been seen as a downfall.

(Also explained how it's useful above)

(Kuchiyose:Batoidea: Atlantia) -Summoning: Batoidea : Atlantia

Advantages and Disadvantages: She can speak 3 languages, what is't there to love? LOL Well she can manipulate water and create structures that are B, A or S ranked. She can make a powerful exoskeleton that can become huge. Being small it means she is much more maneuverable. Very smart creature and has the ability to sense which is useful. The downside is that all her attacks count as a jutsu and she has to be summoned into a water source. The exoskeleton requires an equally large power source.

(Same as the rest)

After all that explaining I finally finish the press-ups.

You offered to teach me, so why you wanna kill me?!
    D:

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Good good. u.u

Kuchiyose No Jutsu:Batoidea: Slip-Stream)- Summoning: Batoidea: Slip-Stream
    Damage: n/a
    Description: Slip-Stream, is a rather small Sting-ray in comparison to most of the other Rays and has the body shape and looks of a Spotted Eagle Stingray. Slip-Stream is roughly three meters long (Not including tail) and three and a half wide (Including wingspan), and is capable of carrying a single person on her back, possibly two if the need should arise. Slip-Stream has an extremely bubbly and energetic personality. Slip-Stream is incapable of using jutsu, but makes up for it through her prominent and useful move set. One of her techniques involves releasing her chakra as she flies, the chakra shapes into her form, effectively forming clones that are in-fact projectionary illusions created by the distortions caused by her chakra. Once activated, which counts as a move, the technique continues to remain active, mirages being created passively, leaving a trail of Slip-Streams behind her, which combined with her insane speed is often mistaken for Motion Blur by a opponent, fooling them into thinking that she’s moving faster than she actually is, while masking her exact position. The illusions often mistaken for after-images, begin to fade roughly 3 seconds after their creation and are similar to that of the basic E rank clone technique. Another of Slip-Stream’s abilities, is that she is capable of releasing a burst of wind from her body, utilizing the wind, and the updraft and force created so as to give herself a dramatic burst of speed, allowing her to amplify her speed by up to 50% for a few moments. Slip-Stream usually releases the burst of wind from either beneath her or behind her, but is capable of releasing it from all over her body if need be. Strangely, Slip-Stream prefers Air over water, and is the fastest flyer in kodai, it requires immense focus from a non doujutsu enemy to keep track of her movements while she moves in straight lines or circles, and even more focus to decipher which is a mirage and which isn’t. Slip-Stream is slower when moving in intricate motions but still remains faster than a Sage Rank Ninja with ease. Slip-Stream’s Last ability is a testament to her mastery over air and flight. As she flies, Slip-Stream is capable of utilizing her wind chakra to create a flow of wind around her, the flow of wind acts as a barrier for both defense and offense. The wind coating allows Slip-Stream to slice through opposing objects as she travels with immense ease, and is equivalent to S rank. While it also reduces Air-Resistance against her forcing the air to her sides, allowing her to move even faster than usual.

Note:
    - Slip-Stream can stay on the field for 4 turns.
    - Slip-Stream can only be summoned Once per Battle.
    - Slip-Stream can only use her Wind Burst Technique Twice, and it counts as a move.
    - Slip-Stream’s Wind Armour activation counts as a move and can only be used twice per battle

Alright so it's a summon so it's pretty simple, but explain the adv disadv.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*comes flying on SLIP-STREAM O__O*

(Buzzard Kuchoiyse: Slip Stream) Buzzard Summoning Technique: Slip Stream

Type:Summoning
    Chakra:50
    Damage: Depends on used tech.
    Description: Slip Stream is the fastest of all buzzards in the buzzard realm and is another guardian of Storm Skyress. Slip Stream is only big enough to carry two people on her back, but her small size has no effect on her power. When Slip-Stream is in the air, she moves so fast that if you where standing there as she flew by, all u would see is a black blur pass u. Also just like almost every other buzzard, Slip-Stream is capable of using wind style techniques up to A-rank. What gave her the rank of guardian is her original technique called "Slip Stream Assault" where she cause her wings to become sharp as swords by using wind manipulation and uses her awesome speed to slash the opponent at breakneck, causing major damage which would have the equivalent power of S-rank.

*Can only be summoned twice*
    *Can only stay on the field for 3 turns*
    *Can only be taught by Taiketsu Yagami to those with Buzzard contract*
    *All her techniques are considered one of the three jutsu*

my Slip Stream is smexier than yours

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good good. u.u

Kuchiyose No Jutsu:Batoidea: Slip-Stream)- Summoning: Batoidea: Slip-Stream
    Damage: n/a
    Description: Slip-Stream, is a rather small Sting-ray in comparison to most of the other Rays and has the body shape and looks of a Spotted Eagle Stingray. Slip-Stream is roughly three meters long (Not including tail) and three and a half wide (Including wingspan), and is capable of carrying a single person on her back, possibly two if the need should arise. Slip-Stream has an extremely bubbly and energetic personality. Slip-Stream is incapable of using jutsu, but makes up for it through her prominent and useful move set. One of her techniques involves releasing her chakra as she flies, the chakra shapes into her form, effectively forming clones that are in-fact projectionary illusions created by the distortions caused by her chakra. Once activated, which counts as a move, the technique continues to remain active, mirages being created passively, leaving a trail of Slip-Streams behind her, which combined with her insane speed is often mistaken for Motion Blur by a opponent, fooling them into thinking that she’s moving faster than she actually is, while masking her exact position. The illusions often mistaken for after-images, begin to fade roughly 3 seconds after their creation and are similar to that of the basic E rank clone technique. Another of Slip-Stream’s abilities, is that she is capable of releasing a burst of wind from her body, utilizing the wind, and the updraft and force created so as to give herself a dramatic burst of speed, allowing her to amplify her speed by up to 50% for a few moments. Slip-Stream usually releases the burst of wind from either beneath her or behind her, but is capable of releasing it from all over her body if need be. Strangely, Slip-Stream prefers Air over water, and is the fastest flyer in kodai, it requires immense focus from a non doujutsu enemy to keep track of her movements while she moves in straight lines or circles, and even more focus to decipher which is a mirage and which isn’t. Slip-Stream is slower when moving in intricate motions but still remains faster than a Sage Rank Ninja with ease. Slip-Stream’s Last ability is a testament to her mastery over air and flight. As she flies, Slip-Stream is capable of utilizing her wind chakra to create a flow of wind around her, the flow of wind acts as a barrier for both defense and offense. The wind coating allows Slip-Stream to slice through opposing objects as she travels with immense ease, and is equivalent to S rank. While it also reduces Air-Resistance against her forcing the air to her sides, allowing her to move even faster than usual.

Note:
    - Slip-Stream can stay on the field for 4 turns.
    - Slip-Stream can only be summoned Once per Battle.
    - Slip-Stream can only use her Wind Burst Technique Twice, and it counts as a move.
    - Slip-Stream’s Wind Armour activation counts as a move and can only be used twice per battle

Alright so it's a summon so it's pretty simple, but explain the adv disadv.
    Advantages: Well it's a small ray, so it's less of a target. Not just that, with it's fast speed it is even harder to track. The mirages are excellent for distractions and it has three very good abilities. They all assist to Slip Streams own style, making her deadly to get near and also 50% faster.

Disadvantages: Slip Stream can't perform any basic five ninjutsu. I guess that's it?

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post

Description: Slip Stream is the fastest of all buzzards in the buzzard realm and is another guardian of Storm Skyress. Slip Stream is only big enough to carry two people on her back, but her small size has no effect on her power. When Slip-Stream is in the air, she moves so fast that if you where standing there as she flew by, all u would see is a black blur pass u. Also just like almost every other buzzard, Slip-Stream is capable of using wind style techniques up to A-rank. What gave her the rank of guardian is her original technique called "Slip Stream Assault" where she cause her wings to become sharp as swords by using wind manipulation and uses her awesome speed to slash the opponent at breakneck, causing major damage which would have the equivalent power of S-rank.

*My Slip streams hits yours with a large wind blast* No it's not.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post

Alright, let's settle this with a race. 1 On 1. We'll need 5 mods to judge. Mines better than yours obviously so I'll win. :mad:
    I subconsciously knew that I'd seen that name before. I just couldn't place it. o_o

Yes yes Kryptiic well done. u.u

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok! So. Ow it's time you learnt mine. Place me under a Genjutsu after performing a set amount of hand seals. When I'm in the Gen, use another jutsu and make me think you're using yin yang. So basically 2 elements at once. U-U

#3. Genjutsu: Kōgaku Soshi | Illusionary Arts: Optical Element

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the Monkey hand seal the user will induce chakra into the opponent brain and place them in a genjutsu. In the genjutsu the opponent sees the user attacking using multiple elements at once, just like using Ying-Yang. For example, if you use a fire jutsu, in the Genjutsu you can add another element to it simultaineously, or cover it in a thin layer of earth, appearing as if Ying-Yang is being used. The genjutsu lasts for the turn its triggered and can be applied to any of the users jutsu within those turns.

Restrictions
    - Can only be used 4 times per match
    - No Genjutsu in the same turn

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

*Does what you say*

Advantages: Can really piss the enemy off as there's no proof that you don't infact have Ying-Yang, and the opponent will be forced to take into consideration the element that your technique is coated in. You could use this to mask the weakness of techniques that usually can't be combined with other elements easily. For instance making Destructive rock pillars appear to have a wind coating. Ect.

Disadvantages: Since it only lasts for the turn you use it, it doesn't allow you to milk it to it's full potential, which would be spamming three elemental jutsu and coating them with different elements. Effectively creating an up to all five element coating.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice job, see me when you finish A rank genjutsu.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Genjutsu: Zōfuku | Illusionary Arts: Amplification
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user performs the Monkey hand seal and places his opponent in a genjutsu. The genjutsu makes the person under it feel as if their respiratory system has been pushed to incredible limits. It makes the persons muscles feel heavy and hard to move all the while making them feel they are out of breathe all the time, just like the day after an intense workout. They also become incredibly fatigued and all movement is slowed considerably. When they try to move they will think that they are stiff around the body and their limbs. The effects gradually build up over the coarse of three turns. On the first turn the effects aren't really noticeably however the opponent does feel slightly more fatigued, the opponent will think it's only battle fatigue. The second turn they feel more fatigued, feeling stiff all around the body making them think it's harder than it really is, however it's an illusion of feeling within their body and they are able to move like they would normally would. On the third turn these effects are amplified to such a degree where they have shortness of breath and struggle to perform rapid movements, with it, making the opponent harder to concentrate. For example performing hand seals alone takes considerable time to perform as their concentration is completly over taken by the fact that they can not breathe.

Restrictions
    - Only usable twice per match
    - No Genjutsu in the same or next turn.
    - Full effect takes three complete turns unless broken
    - Genjutsu lasts 4 turns

Alrighty. This is a jutsu that lasts 4 turns and gets stronger over those turns. It makes your opponent feel tired, as if they can't move a single muscle. Then they begin to think that they cannot breathe. So when the 3rd turn kicks in they would eventually (at end of the 3rd turn/4th turn) have passed out because of this belief.

Now, ads + dis. v.v

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

If you use this at the right time it could prove really lethal. Eg if you used this after your opponent had spammed alot of high ranked jutsu or after a close range bout, your opponent will start to believe that the battles taken a extreme toll on their body. Basically the genjutsu is rather subtle but it's effects can be devastating. Timing the use of this technique could mean the end of the battle. u.u

It takes a while to kick in. Also timing could be it's weakness. for instance if you used this then afterwards you use a combo that has to be countered either through a full body release technique or through dealing yourself pain, well it would free them from the gen. ~_~

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ta-da! You learnt it. Now, teach me demo-sphere. =3