Reis R&R
    No Killing/Stealing
    Terrain-Naruto Training grounds
    No C.j/C.e
    Mid Range

Post your bio and make your move
    Isshin in the sig
    Byakugan activated

Last edited by Lord Snow; 04-07-2012 at 12:55 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Re: Lets go!!

using Pakura in sig if you accept me as an oppotent vm me i will edit with my move ( might take some time )

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.

Im down soul in sig let me know yes or no when you post if not ill delete this

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Quote Originally Posted by ~Jellal.F~ View Post
    Reis R&R
    No Killing/Stealing
    Terrain-Naruto Training grounds
    No C.j/C.e
    Mid Range

Post your bio and make your move
    Isshin in the sig
    Byakugan activated
    pakura: those eyes you must be a member of the hyuuga clan show me what they can do

I quickly make two hand seals forming a swamp deep enough to sink gamabunta all around you.

Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

i then quickly follow up by making the horse hand seal and i breathe out a wall of flames towards teh swamp making it like lava.

Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

excatly after having finished the fire jutsu i form one hand seal making 4 shadow clones.

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

l1 infront of me l2 to my right l3 to my left l4 behind me

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Isshin: Hmm.. you forgot I'm a Hyuga huh

With my all seeing eye, I see your chakra in the ground and the structure of the ground changing. I quickly shoot myself into the air away from the swamp. As I go up into the air, I release a thick mist from my mouth that covers the battlefield.( This happens as I am going into the air)

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

The battlefield is now covered with a thick mist. As I land quietly to the ground, I quickly hide myself behind a tree.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Isshin: Hmm.. you forgot I'm a Hyuga huh

With my all seeing eye, I see your chakra in the ground and the structure of the ground changing. I quickly shoot myself into the air away from the swamp. As I go up into the air, I release a thick mist from my mouth that covers the battlefield.( This happens as I am going into the air)

Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

The battlefield is now covered with a thick mist. As I land quietly to the ground, I quickly hide myself behind a tree.
    As i see you doing hurricane fist to free yourself from the swamp i instead just go ahead with the shadow clones as the mist appears we go into manji formation ( the one team 7 used against zabuza) with me in the center.

pakura: don't over estimate your eyes you'll get killed if you let your guard down.

having known what direction you flew at l2 makes a really bright light if you can see us you would have beeen blinded by the light.

Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Range: Long
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

while l2 uses that jutsu to blind you l1 releases a large amount of fire in teh direction we saw you fly.

Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

and while they do that i make a barrir dome around me l1 l2 l3 and l4 that goes up to mid range allowing me to feel all chakra within mid range.

Kekkai: Tengai Hojin) - Barrier: Dome Method Formation
    Range: Short- Mid
    Chakra cost: 20 (- 10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique creates a spherical detection barrier with the user at the center. At the user's command, the detection barrier can expand, grasping everything in the room. The user is able to detect anyone who moves inside the barrier space with his or her own "sense".

all these happen at the same time on;y diff is that the jutsu is only used to blind you i in no way am useing a genjutsu with it.

also all our eyes are closed while l2 uses this but my dome makes up for it any way.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My byakugan allowing me to see your chakra flow and through the mist, allowed me to see you gathering up alot of chakra and releasing something from your body. As the first glimpse of light comes from your body, I quickly anticipated your move and deactivated my byakugan ,then as fast as I can, I clap my hands and made a huge water vortex around me blocking of the light.

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

The vortex of water around me eplodes on top into a enormous wave that collides with your fire jutsu cancelling it out.

Isshin: You bastard, you almost had me there. Looks like you are one to watch out for. BYAKUGAN!!

My all seeing eyes picks up with your barrier and its boundry/limit distance. The mist is thick, and you are unable to see me, but know what i'm doing. I quickly shoot myself in an angle in the air away and out of you barrier at long range. As i land very quietly, i use my skills as a Kiri ninja to move through the mist without any sounds(outside you barrier). I then use the water from my vortex jutsu to make 3 water clones and send them into your barrier to distract you(ur unable to tell if the real me is with them because i was outsude your barrier and you can't see through the mist). I psy attention to your every movement.

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
    Range: Short
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
    Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.

I then quietly move through the mist and hide myself behind a tree.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

My byakugan allowing me to see your chakra flow and through the mist, allowed me to see you gathering up alot of chakra and releasing something from your body. As the first glimpse of light comes from your body, I quickly anticipated your move and deactivated my byakugan ,then as fast as I can, I clap my hands and made a huge water vortex around me blocking of the light.

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

The vortex of water around me eplodes on top into a enormous wave that collides with your fire jutsu cancelling it out.

Isshin: You bastard, you almost had me there. Looks like you are one to watch out for. BYAKUGAN!!

My all seeing eyes picks up with your barrier and its boundry/limit distance. The mist is thick, and you are unable to see me, but know what i'm doing. I quickly shoot myself in an angle in the air away and out of you barrier at long range. As i land very quietly, i use my skills as a Kiri ninja to move through the mist without any sounds(outside you barrier). I then use the water from my vortex jutsu to make 3 water clones and send them into your barrier to distract you(ur unable to tell if the real me is with them because i was outsude your barrier and you can't see through the mist). I psy attention to your every movement.

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
    Range: Short
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
    Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.

I then quietly move through the mist and hide myself behind a tree.
    pakura: not bad

As you leave the barrir making it hard to sense you i make 2 more hand seals making all of long range a swamp the second you try to land you'll end up stuck in the swamp.

Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

at the same time my clone l1 makes a hole in the ground and breathes fire into it the fire comes out in the swamp at the other end lava come s out mixing with the mud, making it deadly to touch the swamp as its full of lava.

Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
    Type: Offense
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

pakura: you forget i to can tell where your going due to the chakra sneseing dome. and what you do with your eyes you could tell i put this barrier up and you would try to escape it all i had to do was make sure you had no where to go.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Isshin: Same old shiz, like I'm going to fall for it. Kid, remember my clan and our great abilities.

As my Byakugan sees the structure in the ground changing, I quickly recognize this jutsu as you used it earlier and shoot myself into the air again away from the swamp. I land to the ground quietly behind a huge rock, I then make a hole in the ground that leads to 5 ft behind you. I breathe fire into it that erupts as lava behind you burning you.

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
    Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

I then several dragon shaped fireballs at you, on to your left, one to your right and the other strainght at you prisoning you with my exploding flame crater.

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

Isshin: With my thick mist and me not being in the barrier, lets see how you know about my attacks when you have no idea one is coming from underground thats gonna be behind you, one to your left, right and straight on.

Last edited by Lord Snow; 04-11-2012 at 12:50 AM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Isshin: Same old shiz, like I'm going to fall for it. Kid, remember my clan and our great abilities.

As my Byakugan sees the structure in the ground changing, I quickly recognize this jutsu as you used it earlier and shoot myself into the air again away from the swamp. I land to the ground quietly behind a huge rock, I then make a hole in the ground that leads to 5 ft behind you. I breathe fire into it that erupts as lava behind you burning you.

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater

I then several dragon shaped fireballs at you, on to your left, one to your right and the other strainght at you prisoning you with my exploding flame crater.

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

Isshin: With my thick mist and me not being in the barrier, lets see how you know about my attacks when you have no idea one is coming from underground thats gonna be behind you, one to your left, right and straight on.
    i made all of long range a swamp you can't land anywhere beside sinside my dome taht isn't a firery swamp so your dead when you land

Quote Originally Posted by -Haku Yuki- View Post
    pakura: not bad

As you leave the barrir making it hard to sense you i make 2 more hand seals making all of long range a swamp the second you try to land you'll end up stuck in the swamp.

at the same time my clone l1 makes a hole in the ground and breathes fire into it the fire comes out in the swamp at the other end lava come s out mixing with the mud, making it deadly to touch the swamp as its full of lava.

Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater

pakura: you forget i to can tell where your going due to the chakra sneseing dome. and what you do with your eyes you could tell i put this barrier up and you would try to escape it all i had to do was make sure you had no where to go.