Page 5 of 16 « First 12345678915 ... Last»
Results 101 to 125 of 398
  1. #101
    Senior Member SasukexNeji's Avatar
    Status
    SasukexNeji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    Suffering from blue balls.
     

    Re: ★Young Justice FanClub★

    I love this series. I followed it for it's first season until the first break. I'm so far behind, I plan to get the series on dvd/b-ray. My favorite DC Comics character is The Flash, so Kid Flash is my favorite YJ member.
     
         

  2. #102
    Member
    Status
    Qberto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    213
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ★Young Justice FanClub★

    That episode was INSANELY GOOD! I did not see that coming with Roy being a clone, although in hindsight it all makes sense. Now, being sure that was the real Roy on ice, what happened to his right arm?
    I love how they show some true teamwork in the battles, just one recent example being Rocket surrounding Black Canary in an energy bubble after Robin planted the gas mine on her to subdue her with the gas. I also like that different utilizations of each member's power are shown. No one is only an offensive, defensive, or support member.
    It is great to see the basic framework of "The Light"'s plan and also know that we've just seen the tip of the iceberg. I predict that Starro the Conqueror is going to be involved in the Invasion and it is exciting to see R'as al Ghul make an appearance. The more immortal bad guys the better, right?
    Props to the Atlanteans for coming up with the vaccine to the starrotech. Advanced tech and sorcery are a tough combo. Liked that Superman was able to finally come to terms with Conner(don't think this is for show). Also liked the confidence M'gann and Conner had to follow the hard road to deal with their "dads". Ending was to be expected, but glad to see Wally get his head out of his you know what concerning Artemis.
    Can't wait till next week!
     
         

  3. #103
    Straw Hat cryhwks's Avatar
    Status
    cryhwks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,743
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN
     

    Re: ★Young Justice FanClub★

    This is just a warning for those who DVR Young Justice that you will have to recheck it to make sure it will record because Young Justice Invasion is considered a new series & it wont record if you had Young Justice marked.
     
         

  4. #104
    Right.... ~Hebi Terumi~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Hebi Terumi~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Paradise Island
    Posts
    8,436
    Post Thanks / Like
    And that is exactly why I'm
    the King in this deck of
    cards.
     



    Re: ★Young Justice FanClub★

     
         

  5. #105
    Senior Member OneMellowGuy's Avatar
    Status
    OneMellowGuy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,749
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ★Young Justice FanClub★

    Watching the new Young Justice and talk about flipping the script. Seriously My mind is blown.

    also megaann and conner fans are gonna be mad
     
         
    Last edited by OneMellowGuy; 04-28-2012 at 02:57 PM.

  6. #106
    Right.... ~Hebi Terumi~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Hebi Terumi~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Paradise Island
    Posts
    8,436
    Post Thanks / Like
    And that is exactly why I'm
    the King in this deck of
    cards.
     



    Re: ★Young Justice FanClub★

    , I missed the episode but I heard there was some kind of timeskip

    Was that even called for? I hope they don't ruin this show, because it seems that way.
     
         

  7. #107
    Hemlock Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DWMA
    Posts
    16,489
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Darling,tell me what you
    need."


    "Peter."
     



    Re: ★Young Justice FanClub★

    Spoilers below.


    I am upset about M'gann/Connor, but apparently so is Connnor. Also, lagoon Boy is pretty cool. Still, things change and I've accepted it. I think it's because Lagoon Boy is a cool guy. If he wasn't, Jack would not be happy. Also, it's complimenting the comics more. I think SB wil get with Wondergirl or Supergirl, or whoever it was in the comics. I may not like everything in the comics, but that's the thing. Everything changes and there's mulitple storylines. I love it all.

    Yes! Yes! Yes! Nightwing! D'ck Grayson is my all time favorite character, with Nightwing being my favorite verison. I'm happy he's in. Tim is okay, but I hope to god we see Jason Todd. Maybe him team up with Roy and Starfire to form the outlaws?

    What happened those 16 hours? I'm interested, heavily.

    The lack of Wally, unless he's The Flash now and even then he only got 2 secs of screentime, sucks alot. Same for Aqualad. Artemis. But is just started and we'll get more on the way.

    I love Batgirl and Wondergirl is awesome.

    The Teen Titanic short was epic As was Supergirl getting grounded.


    I'm also eh about the timeskip. I loved how Teen Titans had seasons with the main team and then expanded. This is too early to jump, but hey, more DC the better. I mean, is it the smartest move? Don't know, but it has Nightwing, so I won't complain. I will say it's too early for a timeskip and I don't like how it's a wider universe because it's just way too much for a story do go deeper, you know? I have the same issue with JL and JLU, but atleast JL waited awhile. Anyways, we'll see what happens.
     
         
    Last edited by Jack Spicer; 04-28-2012 at 06:13 PM.

  8. #108
    Straw Hat cryhwks's Avatar
    Status
    cryhwks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,743
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN
     

    Re: ★Young Justice FanClub★

    Spoilers


    I was shocked about the time skip did not see that coming at all. But I think it can be a good thing because now there is so much mystery added to the show again. It's like rediscovering the characters we already knew before & at the same time learning about the new characters.

    I like the additions to the team I am a huge Blue Beetle fan & I have loved Cassie/Wonder Girl since Geoff Johns Teen Titans run & I think something will develop between her & Conner now that he & M'gann are broke up.

    I wonder where Kid Flash,Artemis,Aqualad are I'm sure they will explain what happened to them. & I could very much see Wally being Flash now since D'ck has become Nightwing.

    & I am sure they are setting up Darkseid because that Godfrey guy is one of Darkseid's "Elite" so I am looking forward to that if it happens.
     
         

  9. #109
    Member from dem time deh! ~Marhuto~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Marhuto~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Land of Wood & Water
    Posts
    8,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm behind with reading FFs.
     



    Re: ★Young Justice FanClub★

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    Spoilers below.


    I am upset about M'gann/Connor, but apparently so is Connnor. Also, lagoon Boy is pretty cool. Still, things change and I've accepted it. I think it's because Lagoon Boy is a cool guy. If he wasn't, Jack would not be happy. Also, it's complimenting the comics more. I think SB wil get with Wondergirl or Supergirl, or whoever it was in the comics. I may not like everything in the comics, but that's the thing. Everything changes and there's mulitple storylines. I love it all.

    Yes! Yes! Yes! Nightwing! D'ck Grayson is my all time favorite character, with Nightwing being my favorite verison. I'm happy he's in. Tim is okay, but I hope to god we see Jason Todd. Maybe him team up with Roy and Starfire to form the outlaws?

    What happened those 16 hours? I'm interested, heavily.

    The lack of Wally, unless he's The Flash now and even then he only got 2 secs of screentime, sucks alot. Same for Aqualad. Artemis. But is just started and we'll get more on the way.

    I love Batgirl and Wondergirl is awesome.

    The Teen Titanic short was epic As was Supergirl getting grounded.


    I'm also eh about the timeskip. I loved how Teen Titans had seasons with the main team and then expanded. This is too early to jump, but hey, more DC the better. I mean, is it the smartest move? Don't know, but it has Nightwing, so I won't complain. I will say it's too early for a timeskip and I don't like how it's a wider universe because it's just way too much for a story do go deeper, you know? I have the same issue with JL and JLU, but atleast JL waited awhile. Anyways, we'll see what happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by cryhwks View Post
    Spoilers


    I was shocked about the time skip did not see that coming at all. But I think it can be a good thing because now there is so much mystery added to the show again. It's like rediscovering the characters we already knew before & at the same time learning about the new characters.

    I like the additions to the team I am a huge Blue Beetle fan & I have loved Cassie/Wonder Girl since Geoff Johns Teen Titans run & I think something will develop between her & Conner now that he & M'gann are broke up.

    I wonder where Kid Flash,Artemis,Aqualad are I'm sure they will explain what happened to them. & I could very much see Wally being Flash now since D'ck has become Nightwing.

    & I am sure they are setting up Darkseid because that Godfrey guy is one of Darkseid's "Elite" so I am looking forward to that if it happens.

    I'm with you guys.

    But quite puzzling :confused:. The time skip. Like what's happening so far.
     
         

  10. #110
    kiriahatake's Avatar
    Status
    kiriahatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hidden Shade Village (Ohio, United States)
    Posts
    6,534
    Post Thanks / Like
    Crying. Crying and my tears
    arn't even seen as my heart
    bleeds on the inside.
     

    Re: ★Young Justice FanClub★

    im confused about the hole thing my self. just saw it today i missed a couple episodes wat happen to magen and super boy weernt they together or somthing? ABSLOUTLELY LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE NIGHTWING!!!!!!! so CUTE! hey do u mind if i become - i mean may i become part of this fan club? ~Hebi Terumi~ ?
     
         
    Last edited by kiriahatake; 04-29-2012 at 09:05 PM.

  11. #111
    Straw Hat cryhwks's Avatar
    Status
    cryhwks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,743
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN
     

    Re: ★Young Justice FanClub★

    Quote Originally Posted by kiriahatake View Post
    im confused about the hole thing my self. just saw it today i missed a couple episodes wat happen to magen and super boy weernt they together or somthing? ABSLOUTLELY LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE NIGHTWING!!!!!!! so CUTE! hey do u mind if i become - i mean may i become part of this fan club? ~Hebi Terumi~ ?
    No one knows yet. They where together at the end of season 1 but they broke up during the time skip I'm sure they well explain why they broke up but as of right now we don't know.
     
         

  12. #112
    Member
    Status
    Qberto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    213
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ★Young Justice FanClub★

    Wow, the timeskip was a bit of a surprise. I agree with everyone that I'm uncertain if it was a good decision or not. Personally, I was looking forward to seeing how "The Light"'s machinations would continue to unfurl. I'm sure we'll get to see how things went in flashbacks. Has anyone thought about the implications that it took 5 years to figure out where GL Stew/Supes/Hawkwoman/WW/Batman/MM went, let alone what they did? It is also interesting that other than Clayface, the villains we've seen are aliens, not Lex, Klarion, Vandal Savage, and the crew. Not sure where Rann fits into everything and wondered who put out the contract when Lobo said "Contract calls for the Main Man to put on a show for the locals."?
    I miss KF, Artemis, and Aqualad too. Loved seeing Batgirl, Wonder Girl, Beast Boy, Blue Beetle, Bumblebee, and Lagoon Boy; the more the merrier, especially the Keasy Fem!
    Also, did they have to bite from Men in Black?
     
         

  13. #113
    Shady Doctor's Avatar
    Status
    Shady Doctor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Igneel's closet, awaiting le right moment. :coffee
    Posts
    11,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    - Future Sage of The Sky -
    I really want more Wind and
    Lightning Jutsu.
     

    Re: ★Young Justice FanClub★

    Young justice ftw. ^_^ who's your guys fav character??
     
         

  14. #114
    Right.... ~Hebi Terumi~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Hebi Terumi~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Paradise Island
    Posts
    8,436
    Post Thanks / Like
    And that is exactly why I'm
    the King in this deck of
    cards.
     



    Re: ★Young Justice FanClub★

    Quote Originally Posted by william24 View Post
    Young justice ftw. ^_^ who's your guys fav character??
    Mine is Artemis :D


    Also, be sure to catch the episode tomorrow!!!!!
     
         

  15. #115
    Banned
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    With my Tedder-bear
    Posts
    30,995
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ★Young Justice FanClub★

    Quote Originally Posted by william24 View Post
    Young justice ftw. ^_^ who's your guys fav character??
    mine is SB.

    im not too fancy with the timeskip though.

    Spoiler!!

    Garfield's mom was killed!! Damn..
     
         

  16. #116
    Right.... ~Hebi Terumi~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Hebi Terumi~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Paradise Island
    Posts
    8,436
    Post Thanks / Like
    And that is exactly why I'm
    the King in this deck of
    cards.
     



    Re: ★Young Justice FanClub★

    Is it weird that I feel more connected with Beast Boy than Aqualad, and Beast Boy has only had like 3 episodes or something?

    This episode was great, much better than last weeks episode which was more or less a replica of the first episode of YJ (at least the ending part anyway).

    M'gann seems to be much darker, serious, and comfortable in her own skin. Her character development seems to be the strongest in the team (in my opinion anyway). She's my favorite (on the team) at the moment, since Artemis is gone.

    I felt really bad for Beast Boy and what happened to his mom, but at least he has M'gann to confide him (he even calls her sis now.)

    All around it was a great episode. And next weeks episode has WONDER ******* WOMAN!!!
     
         

  17. #117
    Banned
    Status
    cyrusbrooch is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ★Young Justice FanClub★

    when it's next episode is.. i guess tomorrow or today????
     
         

  18. #118
    Member from dem time deh! ~Marhuto~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Marhuto~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Land of Wood & Water
    Posts
    8,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm behind with reading FFs.
     



    Re: ★Young Justice FanClub★

    Quote Originally Posted by cyrusbrooch View Post
    when it's next episode is.. i guess tomorrow or today????
    New episodes are aired on Saturdays
     
         

  19. #119
    Senior Member Dino's Avatar
    Status
    Dino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    1,731
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ★Young Justice FanClub★

    I started watching this recently. I'm still far behind most of you but I'd like to join.
     
         

  20. #120
    Member
    Status
    Qberto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    213
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ★Young Justice FanClub★

    So, are the kroloteans invading or in cahoots with the real invaders? Do they bear some resemblance to the genomorphs?
    Interesting stuff this episode regarding Conner & M'gann. Sad about Gar's mom Marie. Queen Bee better watch out, payback's a ...M'GANN!(no, i'm not calling her a *****)
    We finally find out what happened in those 16 hours!
    Good episode, the writers do a great job with pacing and how they feed us enough details to keep us ready for next week.
    Hebi, definitely agree with you about M'gann's confidence & darker side to her . Conner seems more comfortable in his skin too. Glad Gar is not as smart-ass as his comic persona; it's refreshing to have the playfulness without the underlying self-confidence issues.
     
         

  21. #121
    Right.... ~Hebi Terumi~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Hebi Terumi~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Paradise Island
    Posts
    8,436
    Post Thanks / Like
    And that is exactly why I'm
    the King in this deck of
    cards.
     



    Re: ★Young Justice FanClub★

    Quote Originally Posted by Dino View Post
    I started watching this recently. I'm still far behind most of you but I'd like to join.
    Of course you can join

    Welcome to the club ^^
     
         

  22. #122
    Member from dem time deh! ~Marhuto~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Marhuto~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Land of Wood & Water
    Posts
    8,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm behind with reading FFs.
     



    Re: ★Young Justice FanClub★

    Welcome Dino
     
         

  23. #123
    Member
    Status
    Qberto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    213
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ★Young Justice FanClub★

    Mabuhay Dino!
     
         

  24. #124
    Right.... ~Hebi Terumi~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Hebi Terumi~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Paradise Island
    Posts
    8,436
    Post Thanks / Like
    And that is exactly why I'm
    the King in this deck of
    cards.
     



    Re: ★Young Justice FanClub★

    Quote Originally Posted by Qberto View Post
    So, are the kroloteans invading or in cahoots with the real invaders? Do they bear some resemblance to the genomorphs?
    Interesting stuff this episode regarding Conner & M'gann. Sad about Gar's mom Marie. Queen Bee better watch out, payback's a ...M'GANN!(no, i'm not calling her a *****)
    We finally find out what happened in those 16 hours!
    Good episode, the writers do a great job with pacing and how they feed us enough details to keep us ready for next week.
    Hebi, definitely agree with you about M'gann's confidence & darker side to her . Conner seems more comfortable in his skin too. Glad Gar is not as smart-ass as his comic persona; it's refreshing to have the playfulness without the underlying self-confidence issues.
    I think the Kroloteans are in cahoots with the real invaders. The creators of the show have stated that about 10 or so alien races will be debuting during this season, so I doubt that the Kroloteans are the "main" invaders.

    I actually have a feeling that Connor and M'gann broke up, because M'gann took revenge on Queen Bee. Now, she probably didn't kill her or anything but I wouldn't put it past M'gann. Although she is (or was) rather bubbly and happy-go-lucky, she can be rather ruthless in battle.
     
         

  25. #125
    Banned
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    With my Tedder-bear
    Posts
    30,995
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ★Young Justice FanClub★

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Hebi Terumi~ View Post
    I think the Kroloteans are in cahoots with the real invaders. The creators of the show have stated that about 10 or so alien races will be debuting during this season, so I doubt that the Kroloteans are the "main" invaders.

    I actually have a feeling that Connor and M'gann broke up, because M'gann took revenge on Queen Bee. Now, she probably didn't kill her or anything but I wouldn't put it past M'gann. Although she is (or was) rather bubbly and happy-go-lucky, she can be rather ruthless in battle.
    what if Garfield's mom's death caused M'gann's 'change'
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •