Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belongs to my Shishou

Naruto: Shichiyo Gaiden XXVI

Chapter 26: Mistrust

Koji stumbles his way back onto the hospital grounds. The blood loss in his stomach increases as he gets more delirious and on the verge of passing out. In his dazed mind, the only thing he can think about is Koichi and Ryoko. The thoughts that run through his mind only aggravate his pain as he feels isolated. Koji opens the doors, heading inside the hospital and sees the staff running rather frantically.

“Koji!” A voice yells. Koji's eyes are drifting as he begins succumb to the pain and blood loss. He looks and sees Kankuro running towards him. “Damn it Koji, we've been looking everywhere for you.”

“Is this...why they're all...” Koji speaks with heavy breath as he falls into Kankuro's arms.

“Damn it Koji.” Kankuro picks Koji up and brings him to his room.

“Sensei...”

“They're not worried about you...well you're not the reason they're all over the place...It's Maiyuri.” Kankuro's tone is dark with seriousness. “Her state has taken a turn for the worse, her chances of survival have nearly gone down to zero, it would literally take a miracle for her to pull through. The medics are just simply trying to stabilize her and keep her from slipping away.”

Koji remembers Masaomi and Koga in the hospital just after Koichi's outbreak. Although Koji sympathized with his brother, he could understand the feeling of loss and loneliness; he could understand their worry. As Koji continues to think about his own loneliness he drifts away and passes out.

Kankuro turns his head to look at Koji on his back, noticing the depressing aura flowing off of him. Kankuro gets a sympathetic look on his face as takes Koji back to his room. *Hang in there*

Though Koji slips away, his mind fixates on what he longs for the most. Kankuro's footsteps echo through his head but they get quieter and quieter.

**Dream**

Koji stands in a world of total and utter darkness as voices echo throughout his head all around him. He walks aimlessly through the darkness as the voices neither get louder or softer.

Laughter, joyfulness, love, all reside within the voices that roam through his head. Not only that but familiarity. Koji's entire body begins to fill with warmth as the voices go through his head longer. A sense of comfort and ease fills Koji's mind and body as he continues to walk through the darkness.

Suddenly without warning a bright light emerges over the entire dark world, illuminating it in its entirety....

“Ha! I win again Koji.” A young voice says. Koji begins to open his eyes, trying acclimate his eyes to the sudden brightness of the area. As his eyes adjust to his settings he begins to see blurs of figures in front of him. His vision comes into focus and as he looks out in front of him, a joyful, yet sad look appears on his face.

Koji stares in front of him, gazing upon two young four year old boys playing. The child with long brown hair lays on the ground while the other child, with his spiky black hair stands over him. The boy on the ground cries, in the fetal position as the older one standing over him grins arrogantly.

“Stop being such a cry baby.”

“Koichi! Stop talking to your brother like that.” A stern yet beautiful voice says. Koji's eyes widen as he immediately recognizes the angelic voice, the same voice that spoke to him and Koichi hours ago in the hospital. Koji shifts his head to the left, his eyes still wide as he gazes upon a magnificently beautiful woman. The woman lays on her side, resting on her arm, her long blond hair shines so radiantly that it's almost white in the presence of the white area. Her hair is complimented by her ocean blue eyes. As she lay on the ground, her hand pressed against her cheek, she watches the two boys. She looks at the one standing with a scolding look of annoyance, “You're playing too rough with him, stop teasing your brother.” The woman scolds.

“Come on mom, I'm just playing.” Koichi says laughingly. As Koichi laughs, the young Koji peek through the holes in his finger, continuing to sob.

“Careful Koichi, if you get to arrogant, you're opponents are going to take advantage of that.” A masculine calm voice a says from behind Koji. Koji turns around just to see a tall man walk past him; his short black hair in the same fashion as the young Koichi. “Just because Koji is down, doesn't mean he's out.”

“What are you...” At that moment the young Koji sweeps Koichi's leg from under him and the black haired boy stumbles backwards as Koji rises up. Koichi regains his footing as Koji darts towards him. Koichi dives out of the way avoiding his younger brother's tackle. “Ha! You missed!” Koichi exclaims.

“No he didn't.” The man says pointing to Koji. Koichi looks into his brother's hands and sees him holding a red scarf. Koichi looks down to his side and notices his flag missing.

“How did you?!”

“Deception is key for a shinobi, you have to remember that Koichi. You may have the edge on your brother in terms of physicality Koichi, but Koji knows how to take advantage of the situation and turn his surroundings to his own.” the man says with a smile towards his two sons. Koichi pouts and turns away from Koji.

“I want a rematch!” Koichi demands

“I don't wanna.” Koji whines.

“Stop being a baby!”

“You already won the game 4 times, I don't wanna play anymore.”

“Koji although you do have an advantage over your brother in this field, you need to learn to keep up with him in physicality.”

“I was hoping for a quiet relaxing day, but you three just insist on keeping that from me don't you?” The woman sighs with disappointment.

“Sorry mommy, I'll relax with you if you want.” The young Koji says dropping the flag walking towards his mother.

The woman smiles warmly to her young son while he walks towards her. “I can always count on you to keep mommy company can't I?” She says affectionately.

“Come on Koichi, I'll teach you how to do the substitution technique.” The man says to Koichi.

The young Koji moves into his mother's arms and rests in her chest as she stares down at him with her radiant, beautiful eyes. As Koji stares at his past self asleep in his mother's arms feeling the warm just as he did on that day.

The warm feeling reminds Koji of the joy he once felt, the reminder brings up sadness for what he misses so desperately. His feelings of warmth from his mother's embraces is nothing but a memory.

Koji walks over towards his young self and his mother. As he walks, he becomes smaller, reverting back into his younger, childish form and the child in her arms disappears. She stands up just as Koji stands before her. Her face emerges from her golden bangs and Koji looks her in the eyes and immediately notices that her face has changed...

**End Dream**

Koji's eyes shoot open but not in a surprised manor. His dream abruptly ends as he notices himself back in the hospital bed. His body is no longer warm, he is no longer comfortable nor does he feel any tidbits of joy left inside of him. The only things that remain to him from his dream are his depression and the last seconds of the dream, which remain vivid in his mind.

“Are you alright Koji?” A calm voice says slowly and gently. Koji turns his head to his left, his facial expression in his normal moderate emotionless setting. He turns his head looking at the feet of a person dressed in black garb and he motions his eyes up to recognize it as his sensei. Kankuro leans against the wall, baring an intense, serious look towards Koji.

Koji stares at his sensei for a few seconds, saying nothing to him and then turns his head back towards the ceiling. “It's nothing.” Koji says brushing off his sensei's concern. Kankuro squints his eyes as Koji tries to prop himself up.

“What happened between you and Koichi?” He asks in a stern tone.

Koji grips his sheets at the tone of his sensei and he squints in annoyance. *They all think....they all think that I...* Koji thinks to himself.

“You were out for a few hours, it's almost night fall. I went into the village and found out a few things. I want to hear from you what happened.” Kankuro says, his voice somewhat demanding.

“Koichi was fighting against three other genin who were calling him a monster. I stopped him from doing any worse then he already had. He was letting them get to him.” Koji says.

“I see.” Kankuro says.

“He doesn't trust me.” Koji says to himself under his breath

“What was that?” Kankuro inquires.

“She doesn't trust me either.” His voice rises with aggravation at the circumstance. “You don't trust me either do you?!” Koji shouts to Kankuro. “You think...I'm the same as everybody else. You think I would—”

“Never hurt Koichi, neither intentionally nor accidentally.” Kankuro cuts off. Koji looks at his sensei in slight awe. “I do trust you Koji, because you and I are the same. I cared Gaara the most when he was the one who was burdened with Shukaku. I understand everything; the concern, the protection, the love, all of it.” Kankuro opens the door and begins to walk out. Just before he continues he stops and lowers his head. “There's a difference between you and I though, all those feelings you feel far exceed my own, which is why...I can say that I can't understand the pain you feel of being doubted.” Kankuro closes the door and leaves Koji to his thoughts.

Koji lowers his head and lessens the intensity in his eyes back to his normal expression. The grip on his sheets has lessened significantly and Koji has calmed himself.
    ~In the Training Fields of Suna~

Night hangs over Sunagakure. The moon now only partially visible behind the gray clouds. The sound of metal clashing together fills the air around the area of the training field.

In a large field, Ryoko and Koichi stand across from each other, both staring intensively at one another. Ryoko pants lightly while Koichi stand composed in his breath. The duo continues to stare at one another for what seems like an endless cycle of time. Ryoko's swords in her hands and Koichi's arms crossed.

A sudden breeze of wind blows through the air and immediately Koichi begins making a chain of hand seals. As soon as he begins, Ryoko vanishes in a burst of speed. Koichi squints his eyes intensively at Ryoko and her newly enhanced speed. She appears to the back left side of Koichi, and proceeds to swing both her swords horizontally through Koichi. Koichi swings his left arm towards Ryoko and a large wave of sand shoots from the ground in between Koichi and Ryoko and intercepts Ryoko's blades. The wave stops her attack and continues straight for her. Ryoko releases the blades and vanishes again and moves in a blur.

Ryoko appears in the air behind Koichi and launches two kunai down towards him. Koichi shifts his eyes and immediately pivots behind him and swings both his hands, moving a huge amount of sand up in front of him. The kunai get stuck in the sand, however Koichi hears a hissing sound and a moment later a large explosion from both the kunai erupts and blows back the sand.

*Did I get him?* Suddenly Koichi appears in front of her and he throws a powerful punch in her direction. She moves her head out the way and Koichi brings up his left leg and kicks Ryoko down. She manages to block his kick but she's still sent flying down towards the ground. Ryoko lands on her feet and Koichi appears in front of her again and begins a barrage of punches and kicks. Ryoko responds accordingly with split second reflexes, just barley managing to avoid and block each one of Koichi's strikes. He shoots a punch to her face and she ducks down. Koichi follows quickly with a kick while she's close to the ground but Ryoko grabs his leg and lifts up flipping Koichi in the air and taking out a kunai. She transforms the weapon into a katana and just as Koichi lands and regains his footing Ryoko swings the blade just an inch from Koichi's face. “Now I got you.” Ryoko says, panting much heavier now.

“Not quite.” Koichi mocks. At that moment Ryoko feels a point at her back and she turns and sees one of her swords with the tip of the blade to her back, holding it up. “Damn you've gotten faster.” Koichi grins.

“Not fast enough.” Ryoko sighs as she drops to her knees in exhaustion. Koichi barely breaths out of the ordinary, which fascinates Ryoko. “I had to use everything just to keep up with you and you're barely even breathing heavy.”

“You're still slower then me so I wasn't using much of my speed to keep up. Even so, I can keep up at top speed for way longer then you can.” Koichi taunts.

“Shut up.” Ryoko says, kicking Koichi's legs from under him, causing him to fall to his butt. “If I had used my jutsu I would've been better.”

“Yeah whatever.” Koichi looks up into the sky and sees the clouds floating in the sky, blocking out the entire moon. As the shadow hovers over Suna Koichi's eyes express sadness. “Ryoko...can I ask why you still trust me?”

Ryoko turns her head partially to Koichi looking at him with no real emotion, but understanding his depression. She remembers what Koji said and the same image runs through her mind as with Koichi.

“I almost killed you, and you witnessed me kill several others. I don't understand why you...” Koichi doesn't finish his sentence, he just stares more intensively at the sky.

“Geez, we've been teammates for how long and you're asking me this question? Come on.” Ryoko says in her usual mocking tone towards Koichi.

“Koji's been my brother for 13 years, way longer then this team.”

“Well I'm not your brother am I?” Ryoko says. Koichi looks at her and she looks back at him. She turns her head down and gets a slightly saddened look herself, “Trust me on this, family isn't always what you expect it to be.” As Ryoko says that, her father runs through her mind. “It's much easier to understand people who go through what you go through so you can see a little bit of you inside of them...and a little bit of you in them. That always makes the situation easier I guess.”

Koichi closes his eyes and smiles again. “Guess you're right.” Just then the whistle of fireworks is heard and the sky is illuminated with colorful sparks of light in the air. “Damn, I can't believe it's already time.” Koichi says.

Two more large blazing sparks shoot up in the air and explode. The entire village looks into the air as the beautiful colors of the light illuminate over all of Suna. “Did you forget? Being the 'patriot' you are I expected you to be on top of these kinds of things.” Ryoko mocks.

“I've been rather preoccupied.” Two more bursts of fireworks appear in the air and Koichi and Ryoko sit and watch, along with the rest of the villagers out and about in the village.
    ~In the Training Hall in the Hospital~

In a dark room in the training wing of the hospital, foots steps echo throughout. A body stands in the middle as several other dark figures approach it from all around him. The dark figures all dart towards the middle and the person in the center remains, focusing on the sound of the foot steps precisely. He shoots out to his left, blocking a punch and quickly slicing through the body, the shine of the blade is the only truly visible entity within the room. Quickly following, he grabs the top half of the body he just cut through and launches it towards the left of where he faces currently and slides into a side kick to his right, hitting another figure. The piece of the body he threw hits another figure, causing it to fall.

The shinobi then shoots a back kick hitting another, and jumps up onto the back of another figure, avoiding its attack. The shinobi cuts off the head of the figure and launches it out to the front right of him, hitting another one. Just as the shinobi then slides out two more kunai in the hand he has his current knife in and three kunai from his other hand and with precision launches them center line into the chests of each of the other figures....

The light comes on and Koji is revealed standing in the center of a pile of puppets with a blindfold on. Koji takes the blind fold off and sits down in the center of the puppets. As he meditates, several cuts can be seen all over his body.

*I'm concerned more with their well being then what they think of me.*

Koji's mind lies to him about what he desires. He claims to fight for them without concern for their feelings on him...his thoughts expressing what he wishes to be true, but what isn't true for his heart.

Author's Note:
    Another one of my favorite chapters, I worked really hard on this and I even restrained myself from opening my new Ninja Gaiden 3 just to finish this It proves how dedicated I am . Anyway these chapters may seem like fillers, but they're not, they're the most crucial for this part of the series at this time. I figure about two more, three more chapters like this at the max then I get into the good stuffs that advance the series. Anyway please comment and I would like for those of you who comment to tell me how you really feel about the story, not just the usual one word or phrase remarks. If you like something, tell me what you like the most. If you dislike something tell me what you dislike about it and why. Any errors you may find with my grammar, structure or anything tell me. I would love to hear some more in depth comments about the story and I'm not sensative to criticism so please feel free to do so, as long as it's respectful. Anyway, to those of you who read/comment/rep this post I thank you, enjoy

Last edited by Reborn; 04-01-2012 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Next Chapter Released

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    SENZU BEAN

Re: Naruto: Shichiyo Gaiden XXVI

~Reserved~

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'm not feeling well

Excellent Fanfic, the best i have seen all evening

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    T_T

Great chapter

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneChick View Post
    ~Reserved~
    you love having the first spot.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    SENZU BEAN

Quote Originally Posted by Reji View Post
    He's my favorite student :scorps:
    Have to show him some love! lol

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

:scorps: PERFECT:worshippy:

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belongs to my Shishou

~Reserved~
    Of course it is

Not goona read it I bet
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuka View Post
    Excellent Fanfic, the best i have seen all evening
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Dave View Post
    Great chapter
    Damn either you two read fast or your over confident in my abilities and are predicting/expecting excellence well

Well you shall recieve what you wish for...an excellent chapter, fit for the Gods :scorps: unless you decide you don't like it :shrug: then we'll find a place deserving of it...that is if you haven't already read it and made the conclusion based on just my previous excellence...or me mediocrity (love this word, it's fun to say, reminds me of Squidward)

Yes, yes she does. But it's okay because it's sensei

wease: wove you too

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    SENZU BEAN

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    Of course it is

Not goona read it I bet

Damn either you two read fast or your over confident in my abilities and are predicting/expecting excellence well

Well you shall recieve what you wish for...an excellent chapter, fit for the Gods :scorps: unless you decide you don't like it :shrug: then we'll find a place deserving of it...that is if you haven't already read it and made the conclusion based on just my previous excellence...or me mediocrity (love this word, it's fun to say, reminds me of Squidward)

Yes, yes she does. But it's okay because it's sensei

wease: wove you too
    Just keep reminding me
    My migraine is making me sick
    Keep pushing me to read it and I will.
    You know what's going on.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belongs to my Shishou

:scorps: PERFECT:worshippy:
    Don't believe in such a thing....but thank you ^^

Just keep reminding me
    My migraine is making me sick
    Keep pushing me to read it and I will.
    You know what's going on.
    Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them.........

Don't read them if it aggravates your migrain

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    SENZU BEAN

Don't believe in such a thing....but thank you ^^

Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them, Read them.........

Don't read them if it aggravates your migrain
    It won't be tonight I meant later in the weekend. I still have to read Yama's chapter 3

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belongs to my Shishou

It won't be tonight I meant later in the weekend. I still have to read Yama's chapter 3
    I know, just joking.....

Now does anybody who has read my chapter wish to comment on areas they liked or disliked ^^.........come on, anybody, I want to know what is so good/bad about it.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    SENZU BEAN

I know, just joking.....

Now does anybody who has read my chapter wish to comment on areas they liked or disliked ^^.........come on, anybody, I want to know what is so good/bad about it.
    It's too long

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belongs to my Shishou

It's too long
    *runs away* sensei doesn't love me anymore

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    SENZU BEAN

*runs away* sensei doesn't love me anymore
    I do love you! Which is why I'm telling you honestly, the length makes me turn away from it

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belongs to my Shishou

I do love you! Which is why I'm telling you honestly, the length makes me turn away from it
    I do word count on your chapters as well...they're not that far from my own

This is significantly better then my old chapters..........but I understand.

Phantasmagoric Vision Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Scene descriptions are becoming more vibrant and detailed. Very nice.
    I also like how you're letting the scene tell some of the story. I assume the fireworks going off over Ryoko & Koichi () is no accident...

Overall, long story but good episode!

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Name's on the back!!!!
    MAZINO!!

nice..i like it

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belongs to my Shishou

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Scene descriptions are becoming more vibrant and detailed. Very nice.
    I also like how you're letting the scene tell some of the story. I assume the fireworks going off over Ryoko & Koichi () is no accident...

Overall, long story but good episode!
    The fireworks mean something else, which you'll see in my next chapter. You can come to a conclusion but based on everything else you've seen from....other perspectives, wouldn't you see something else arising other then . It's been rather apparent for a while but even more so recently.

Quote Originally Posted by veduto View Post
    nice..i like it
    Thank you :D what did you like the most about it?

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

dude it was really intense, i loved this chapter specially the way koji and kankuro was talking heart to heart. though ryoko is doing more damage than help

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid

Things I liked-
    The training session between Koichi and Ryoko apart from how well you described it(which was totally awesome), I like that Koichi doesn't just stand there like a certain no-eyebrow shinobi I know, his taijutsu added to his stamina and the sand make him more dangerous than Gaara at the same age. Koji's training in the dark was really cool too, the whole fighting while not seeing reminded me a bit of Zabuza and his 'Silent Killing'. I'm hoping Maiyuri lives. I'm also hoping Koichi goes bijuu crazy again but kills bad guys. Again, Ryoko's dad is such a *rants profanities*

Things I didn't like-
    Ryoko only using swords, she needs to diversify her skill set, maybe a little genjutsu, a little ninjutsu. With her father putting so much pressure on her, one would think she would be more well versed in different fields, Koji is good in tai, nin, gen, med nin and even fuinnjutsu as he attempted to restrain a berserk Koichi(again, I see the fanboyism dude lol )

Overall good chapter.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belongs to my Shishou

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki16 View Post
    Things I liked-
    The training session between Koichi and Ryoko apart from how well you described it(which was totally awesome), I like that Koichi doesn't just stand there like a certain no-eyebrow shinobi I know, his taijutsu added to his stamina and the sand make him more dangerous than Gaara at the same age. Koji's training in the dark was really cool too, the whole fighting while not seeing reminded me a bit of Zabuza and his 'Silent Killing'. I'm hoping Maiyuri lives. I'm also hoping Koichi goes bijuu crazy again but kills bad guys. Again, Ryoko's dad is such a *rants profanities*

Things I didn't like-
    Ryoko only using swords, she needs to diversify her skill set, maybe a little genjutsu, a little ninjutsu. With her father putting so much pressure on her, one would think she would be more well versed in different fields, Koji is good in tai, nin, gen, med nin and even fuinnjutsu as he attempted to restrain a berserk Koichi(again, I see the fanboyism dude lol )

Overall good chapter.
    I planned on Koichi becoming a mix between Naruto, Gaara and a little of Lee and Gai in some senses. I love what I've done with Maiyuri's character, she feels hatred for Jinchuuriki as well and I kinda made her like a Kurenai character, out of sight for a great chunk of the series.

I don't remember when I bring her up again.

Ryoko becomes more versitile. What I'm trying to do is to show everybody's general strong suit of skillsets. I use Koji's genjutsu more so then his puppetry and everything. Ryoko you know has summonings and Fuuton techniques. You'll see her more versitile later when she.............

Trust me, you'll see a fanboism for Koichi soon and trust me, Koji will begin looking more fodder soon enough....well kinda long in the series. You'll see, I don't do him like Itachi every bit where he's undefeated I'm not a troll.

You'll love Ryoko's dad later

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid

I planned on Koichi becoming a mix between Naruto, Gaara and a little of Lee and Gai in some senses. I love what I've done with Maiyuri's character, she feels hatred for Jinchuuriki as well and I kinda made her like a Kurenai character, out of sight for a great chunk of the series.

I don't remember when I bring her up again.

Ryoko becomes more versitile. What I'm trying to do is to show everybody's general strong suit of skillsets. I use Koji's genjutsu more so then his puppetry and everything. Ryoko you know has summonings and Fuuton techniques. You'll see her more versitile later when she.............

Trust me, you'll see a fanboism for Koichi soon and trust me, Koji will begin looking more fodder soon enough....well kinda long in the series. You'll see, I don't do him like Itachi every bit where he's undefeated I'm not a troll.

You'll love Ryoko's dad later
    An OP Koichi...that would be most awesome. I would love to see all their developments...this whole loving Ryoko's dad...I don't think its possible >_>

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Opening a Custom Jutsu Shop
    shortly!

Koji now sounds like Itachi.....don't care what they think about me....I want them to be safe......