Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 68
  1. #1
    Goro Kaguya's Avatar
    Status
    Goro Kaguya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Los Noches
    Posts
    15,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Goro vs Dan. Welcome to the Thunderdome.

    I don't know Scary's rules (too lazy to look them up >.>) so the rules up to you
    I just got my bio back so i'd like to avoid killing/stealing but if you feel you're up for it bring it.

    Terrain: Chunnin Exam Arena


    *a mist clears to reveal a figure standing against the arena wall. a eerie smirk can be seen on his face.*

    Kisame Hoshigaki here, nice to eat... i mean meet you.


    *places my left hand on samehada's hilt*
     
         

  2. #2
    Omnom's Avatar
    Status
    Omnom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Hidden in the Mist
    Posts
    6,303
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Goro vs Dan. Welcome to the Thunderdome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goro Kaguya View Post
    I don't know Scary's rules (too lazy to look them up >.>) so the rules up to you
    I just got my bio back so i'd like to avoid killing/stealing but if you feel you're up for it bring it.

    Terrain: Chunnin Exam Arena


    *a mist clears to reveal a figure standing against the arena wall. a eerie smirk can be seen on his face.*

    Kisame Hoshigaki here, nice to eat... i mean meet you.


    *places my left hand on samehada's hilt*
    *In the background:

    *
     
         

  3. #3
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Goro vs Dan. Welcome to the Thunderdome.

    At hearing the voice a figure walks forwards from the shadows of the corridor leading to the area. As the figure approaches, the dust begins to clear.

    Ichigo: What the hell do you want?



    I have my customs weapon on my back and special seal on my chest. Killing and stealing is up to you, but i'm not bothered, just want some fun.
     
         

  4. #4
    Akisha's Avatar
    Status
    Akisha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Behind yo mama...
    Posts
    10,288
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)
     



    Re: Goro vs Dan. Welcome to the Thunderdome.



    *starts cheerling for Goro*

    Akisha: Goooooooooo Gorooo
     
         

  5. #5
    Goro Kaguya's Avatar
    Status
    Goro Kaguya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Los Noches
    Posts
    15,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Goro vs Dan. Welcome to the Thunderdome.

    Hmmm, this guys chakra.. no aura reminds me Jake-sans.

    *runs towards you, eyes at your shins, samehada now slashing against the ground creating a trench as i progress to you. about a 2 feet from where you stand i whip up samehada to fling debris at you.

    masked by the debris i throw a single explosive kunai and jump backward to my original location. As i jump back i shout suiton releasing a wave of water towards you, blocking your vision of me.

    As the wave collides against you two water clones can be seen within (not holding samehada). One swims towards you (now within the wave) at great speed slicing at you with a kunai while the other creates five sharks that shoot off towards you to aid in my clones assault.

    Summary:
    I run towards you, launch rocks at you using samehada, jump back, release kunai. then create the colliding wave. While the wave travels towards you two clones are formed within it. one attacks you with a kunai the other with five feeding sharks. O>O


    Jutsu used:
    (Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

    (Mizu Bunshin) - Water Style: Water Clone
    Rank: C
    Range: Short
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a clone of themselves made of water.

    (Suiton: Goshokuzame) - Water Style: Eating 5 Shark Frenzy
    Rank: A
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: User makes 5 sharks of water that attack opponent and can not be destroyed while in water any damage to the sharks is regenerated as long as there in water.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Posts
    13,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Goro vs Dan. Welcome to the Thunderdome.

    *Sits where the Kages sit*
    1000 kumi on Goro!
    Come and place your bets.
     
         

  7. #7
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Goro vs Dan. Welcome to the Thunderdome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goro Kaguya View Post
    Hmmm, this guys chakra.. no aura reminds me Jake-sans.

    *runs towards you, eyes at your shins, samehada now slashing against the ground creating a trench as i progress to you. about a 2 feet from where you stand i whip up samehada to fling debris at you.

    masked by the debris i throw a single explosive kunai and jump backward to my original location. As i jump back i shout suiton releasing a wave of water towards you, blocking your vision of me.

    As the wave collides against you two water clones can be seen within (not holding samehada). One swims towards you (now within the wave) at great speed slicing at you with a kunai while the other creates five sharks that shoot off towards you to aid in my clones assault.

    Summary:
    I run towards you, launch rocks at you using samehada, jump back, release kunai. then create the colliding wave. While the wave travels towards you two clones are formed within it. one attacks you with a kunai the other with five feeding sharks. O>O


    Jutsu used:
    (Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

    (Mizu Bunshin) - Water Style: Water Clone
    Rank: C
    Range: Short
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a clone of themselves made of water.

    (Suiton: Goshokuzame) - Water Style: Eating 5 Shark Frenzy
    Rank: A
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: User makes 5 sharks of water that attack opponent and can not be destroyed while in water any damage to the sharks is regenerated as long as there in water.
    I look around seeing Akisha cheering...

    Ichigo: Damn fan girls...

    I activate my 3 tomoe sharingan reading your motions. As i see you lauching the rocks at me, i do a backflip onto the wall of the arena crouching. Then i focus my chakra into my feet as i spring forwards with great force drawing my sword of my back whilst using:

    (Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.


    Releasing the blade of wind forwards that will cut through the rocks and the hit the kunai away. I then see you releasing the water from your mouth.

    Ichigo: Ohhh... kisame... that shark guy... that's who he is... ah crap....

    As you release the water, i focus more chakra into my sword releasing wind all around my body as i colide with the wave using:

    (Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation

    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.


    I would collide with the wave as the clones are forming. The wind and water would collide, the wind would blast the water all around and cancel out my wind technique as i land on the water about 5 meters away from you. Due to my wind surrounding me before, when i collided with your water, it would of destroyed the clones as they form meaning no sharks.

    Ichigo: Play time!!!

    I leap forwards towards you, with my sword in my right hand doing horizontal slash from my left to right cutting across your chest.

    It made sense in my head lol
     
         

  8. #8
    Akisha's Avatar
    Status
    Akisha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Behind yo mama...
    Posts
    10,288
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)
     



    Re: Goro vs Dan. Welcome to the Thunderdome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    *Sits where the Kages sit*
    1000 kumi on Goro!
    Come and place your bets.
    I place 1000 on Pervy then
     
         

  9. #9
    Goro Kaguya's Avatar
    Status
    Goro Kaguya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Los Noches
    Posts
    15,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Goro vs Dan. Welcome to the Thunderdome.

    in the insanity i call my mind it makes sense there as well. xD


    *i bounce off the wall that is located behind me as you make your way towards me (after the clash of the wind jutsu). your sword swinging downward at me, i extend samehada's handle so that it wraps around your blade (about twice, stopping it mid-swing) and the main portion (bandage scaled part) is above you. it then slams against your shoulder doing two things.

    one shredding it and two planting you into the ground. i have her unwrap around your blade and latch itself back to my back, it is at this point i spin kick you in the neck, hoping to break it, but knowing i wont

    you are knocked a few feet away from me, as i create a single water clone. He then tuns to you and starts running at you, again a single kunai can be seen in his hand. this kunai has a seal on it though..*

    Play time indeed :D


    (Mizu Bunshin) - Water Style: Water Clone
    Rank: C
    Range: Short
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a clone of themselves made of water.
     
         

  10. #10
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Goro vs Dan. Welcome to the Thunderdome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goro Kaguya View Post
    in the insanity i call my mind it makes sense there as well. xD


    *i bounce off the wall that is located behind me as you make your way towards me (after the clash of the wind jutsu). your sword swinging downward at me, i extend samehada's handle so that it wraps around your blade (about twice, stopping it mid-swing) and the main portion (bandage scaled part) is above you. it then slams against your shoulder doing two things.

    one shredding it and two planting you into the ground. i have her unwrap around your blade and latch itself back to my back, it is at this point i spin kick you in the neck, hoping to break it, but knowing i wont

    you are knocked a few feet away from me, as i create a single water clone. He then tuns to you and starts running at you, again a single kunai can be seen in his hand. this kunai has a seal on it though..*

    Play time indeed :D


    (Mizu Bunshin) - Water Style: Water Clone
    Rank: C
    Range: Short
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a clone of themselves made of water.
    With my sharingan i can percieve the motion of the handle of samehada and see it wrapping around my sword. As it does, before you can cut down through my should, i quickly do a side kick into your stomac knocking you backwards into the wall, jumping backwards away from you before you get to cut me. You'd probably take my sword with you.

    Ichigo: What's with that sword... i'd better keep my distance.

    As i jump backwards i perform a couple of handseals using:

    (kurokongouseki soushi no jutsu ) Carbon Creation technique

    Rank: S
    Type: attack/defence
    Range: short - mid
    Chakra Cost: 15-40 (-5 per turn)
    Damage Points: N/a
    Description: The user will focus their chakra gathering carbon around them into a a single place to create animal made of carbon, much like how deidara can make clay creatures. The user can control the structure of the carbon beast to either make them nearly as hard as diamond, or as soft as graphite. This creature is the pretty big, and is large enough for 2 people to ride on it's back. It is able to control carbon itself and use carbon jutsu. The creature the user creates cannot fly. The user can make this animal anysize up to 20 feet tall.

    Note: Can only create one creature per useage
    Note: The user can only create things within short range of him
    Note: The user can only create: Dogs, apes, bulls, tigers, lions, bears, elephants and snakes.


    Creating an ape the same size as me made out of carbon.

    I'm stood mid range from you with an Ape at my side.

    Ichigo: Do you like to monkey around shark boy?
     
         

  11. #11
    Goro Kaguya's Avatar
    Status
    Goro Kaguya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Los Noches
    Posts
    15,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Goro vs Dan. Welcome to the Thunderdome.

    X_X... actually no, i use to be raped by a Monkey all the time. My sensei thought it was funny, my anus didn't agree O___O!


    *knocked back i fling the sword into the wall behind me. i then take notice of the giant ape on the field. weaving a row of handseal i slap my hand on the ground to summon Balder the Grizzly!*

    Balder you take the beast and i'll take the human


    *balder nods and takes off toward the Ape releasing a fury of punches and kicks into its abdomen, knocking it backwards removing it from your side.

    Now standing alone i jump into the air above you shooting massive fireballs down upon you. i use the force of the fireballs coming from my mouth to launch me to the top of the arena wall*


    (Kuchiyose : Balder no Kori Kuguma)- Summoning: Balder the Black Bear
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Range: Short- Long
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: User summons Balder the Black bear. Balder has a nature affinity for fire element using fire jutsu up to A rank and is a skilled shinobi amongst the shinobi bear clan. Known for his taijutsu skill and his ability to release a dense chakra endow smokescreen. Being dense with chakra the smokescreen can be recalled if blown away.

    (Katon: Hoenka) - Fire Style: Flame Flower
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors.
     
         

  12. #12
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Goro vs Dan. Welcome to the Thunderdome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goro Kaguya View Post
    X_X... actually no, i use to be raped by a Monkey all the time. My sensei thought it was funny, my anus didn't agree O___O!


    *knocked back i fling the sword into the wall behind me. i then take notice of the giant ape on the field. weaving a row of handseal i slap my hand on the ground to summon Balder the Grizzly!*

    Balder you take the beast and i'll take the human


    *balder nods and takes off toward the Ape releasing a fury of punches and kicks into its abdomen, knocking it backwards removing it from your side.

    Now standing alone i jump into the air above you shooting massive fireballs down upon you. i use the force of the fireballs coming from my mouth to launch me to the top of the arena wall*


    (Kuchiyose : Balder no Kori Kuguma)- Summoning: Balder the Black Bear
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Range: Short- Long
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: User summons Balder the Black bear. Balder has a nature affinity for fire element using fire jutsu up to A rank and is a skilled shinobi amongst the shinobi bear clan. Known for his taijutsu skill and his ability to release a dense chakra endow smokescreen. Being dense with chakra the smokescreen can be recalled if blown away.

    (Katon: Hoenka) - Fire Style: Flame Flower
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors.

    As you create your summoning my Ape runs forwards making wild noices as it approaches your summoning. As it does, it makes a fist going to punch your summoning in the face. When your bear hits the carbon it would hurt itself due to the density of the carbon.

    As my Ape does this i see you leap inot the air reading your movements as you shoot out 3 fireballs.

    Ichigo: Huh... a shark boy using fire... that's it... i'm never drinking again!!!

    As the fireballs approach, i use the water that you fired at me earlier to use:

    (Suiton: Suikō Teppō no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Shark Gun Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: An advanced version of Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough in which the user can summon up to three sharks at once rapidly to advance on the target, and can cause severe internal injuries.
    Note: Requires a water source


    Creating 3 sharks to hit your 3 fireballs as you land on the wall.

    Ichigo: You use fire and i'll use water... Now can i have my sword back
     
         

  13. #13
    Goro Kaguya's Avatar
    Status
    Goro Kaguya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Los Noches
    Posts
    15,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Goro vs Dan. Welcome to the Thunderdome.

    No sword for you!!!!

    Balder you ok?!


    *he shrugs, i then desummon him.*

    How about i use both?


    *weaving a quick row of hand seals i spit out a stream of liquid fire down upon you and bear, mid way in it's decent to you i make a single handseal and the stream expands greatly and rapidly into a massive tsunami wave of liquid fire flooding the arena below

    I watch as the ape melts in the heat of the sea of fire, your sword remains lodged in the wall now amidst the sea of fire*


    (Umi Katon: Greek-o Akumu) Liquid Fire: Greek Nightmare
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: After a quick row of handsigns user will spit out a stream of liquid fire at their target.

    (Umi Katon: Taki Tsunami) Liquid Fire: Death Tsunami
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Long
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: Focusing a great amount of chakra into a source of liquid fire a giant tsunami wave is created. This wave will burn through most obstacles in it's wake, and is big enough to cover large summonings
    Note: Source of Liquid Fire Needed.
     
         

  14. #14
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Goro vs Dan. Welcome to the Thunderdome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goro Kaguya View Post
    No sword for you!!!!

    Balder you ok?!


    *he shrugs, i then desummon him.*

    How about i use both?


    *weaving a quick row of hand seals i spit out a stream of liquid fire down upon you and bear, mid way in it's decent to you i make a single handseal and the stream expands greatly and rapidly into a massive tsunami wave of liquid fire flooding the arena below

    I watch as the ape melts in the heat of the sea of fire, your sword remains lodged in the wall now amidst the sea of fire*


    (Umi Katon: Greek-o Akumu) Liquid Fire: Greek Nightmare
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: After a quick row of handsigns user will spit out a stream of liquid fire at their target.

    (Umi Katon: Taki Tsunami) Liquid Fire: Death Tsunami
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Long
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: Focusing a great amount of chakra into a source of liquid fire a giant tsunami wave is created. This wave will burn through most obstacles in it's wake, and is big enough to cover large summonings
    Note: Source of Liquid Fire Needed.
    Ichigo looks up seeing you spit out the liquid fire down on him

    Ichigo: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck...

    As he says this he leeps backwards growing carbon wings, flying diagonally upwards to mid range in the air avoiding all the fire:

    (kurokongouseki tsubasa ) Carbon wings
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/a
    Description: The user with focus there chakra, creating wind made from carbon out of the carbon atoms in the air or on the ground. This wings are like and extension of the user and can be used for flight in battle. These wings protect the users back and can only be destroyed by fire or lightning attacks. These wings are 1 meter long each. The carbon in the wings has a unique structure that makes it so the carbon is very light and so is able to allow the user to fly. This form of carbon is called carbon nanofoam, one of the lightest know solids.


    Ichigo: Ok... not only does sharkboy use fire, but liquid fire? What next? Lightning?
     
         

  15. #15
    Goro Kaguya's Avatar
    Status
    Goro Kaguya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Los Noches
    Posts
    15,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Goro vs Dan. Welcome to the Thunderdome.

    As a matter of fact thats the one element i don't really like to use... samehada doesn't like it.

    *watching you rise up and avoid the falling wave of fire, i release wind chakra into the air above causing it to rain wind bullets. being infused with my chakra i channel them to rain down in your general area.

    stretching both hands outward you are held immobile in mid air, by my hands made of wind. i then chuck you into the liquid fire below*

    Burn baby Burn


    Wind Style: Raining Wind Bullets (Fuuton: Ame Kaze Dangan)
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user will send a massive amount of wind chakra all throughout the sky. Then, by using more chakra to manipulate the wind above, the user will shape the wind into tiny wind bullets that will rain down from the sky. Although the bullets are small, they are extremely dense with chakra and sharp. So, if they were to hit the ground, small craters would be left in their place. This jutsu has a very large range because the bullets cover the sky above the battlefield.
    *this jutsu can only be used 2 times per battle*
    *this jutsu was created by -Naruto Uzumaki-*

    Wind Style: Arm Extension (Fuuton: A-mu Shinten)
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A (60 if used to crush opponent)
    Description: After forming a single hand sign, the user will manipulate the wind around his arms to cover them both completely. (similar to Naruto's arms when in 1 tailed fox form) The wind will take the shape of the user's arms and hands. If the user, for example, makes a fist, the wind surrounding his hands will become a fist. The user can use the wind that covers his arms to make it extend to mid or long distances. This jutsu can be used to attack the opponent or defend the user by blocking direct attacks.
    *this jutsu can only be used 3 times per battle*

    move inspired by kyle
     
         

  16. #16
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Goro vs Dan. Welcome to the Thunderdome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goro Kaguya View Post
    As a matter of fact thats the one element i don't really like to use... samehada doesn't like it.

    *watching you rise up and avoid the falling wave of fire, i release wind chakra into the air above causing it to rain wind bullets. being infused with my chakra i channel them to rain down in your general area.

    stretching both hands outward you are held immobile in mid air, by my hands made of wind. i then chuck you into the liquid fire below*

    Burn baby Burn


    Wind Style: Raining Wind Bullets (Fuuton: Ame Kaze Dangan)
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user will send a massive amount of wind chakra all throughout the sky. Then, by using more chakra to manipulate the wind above, the user will shape the wind into tiny wind bullets that will rain down from the sky. Although the bullets are small, they are extremely dense with chakra and sharp. So, if they were to hit the ground, small craters would be left in their place. This jutsu has a very large range because the bullets cover the sky above the battlefield.
    *this jutsu can only be used 2 times per battle*
    *this jutsu was created by -Naruto Uzumaki-*

    Wind Style: Arm Extension (Fuuton: A-mu Shinten)
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A (60 if used to crush opponent)
    Description: After forming a single hand sign, the user will manipulate the wind around his arms to cover them both completely. (similar to Naruto's arms when in 1 tailed fox form) The wind will take the shape of the user's arms and hands. If the user, for example, makes a fist, the wind surrounding his hands will become a fist. The user can use the wind that covers his arms to make it extend to mid or long distances. This jutsu can be used to attack the opponent or defend the user by blocking direct attacks.
    *this jutsu can only be used 3 times per battle*

    move inspired by kyle
    So tempting to just abuse susanoo, but it can wait.


    As the wind bullets come raining down on me i hear them, or something like that, and just as they are about to hit me i turn to mist so that they pass right through me:

    (Suiton: Kiri Kawarimi) - Mist replacement
    Rank: S rank
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user can freely transform his body into mist like that of the hidden mist jutsu. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form. The user can reform into there normal body at any time, but in this form the are vulnerable to lightning and fire attacks.

    Note: Lasts for up to 2 turns
    Note: Must know hidden mist jutsu
    Note: Cant attack in the form
    Note: useable Once.


    So that the bullets pass right through me and you are unable to grab me as i drift backwards reforming. As i reform i quickly use:

    (Kaen Rai kousen) - Blazing lightning Beam
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user with perform one handseal gathering a large amount of fire and lighting chakra into their middle and index finger. The user will then point air their target releasing a concentrated blast of fire, with a 1 inch diameter. Around the fire the lightning will be wrapped/coiled around it, hitting the target in sync at great speeds.

    Note: No water jutsu in the same turn.
    Note: Useable 2 times


    Firing the beam right at your heart before you have a chance to go for me with your wind hands again.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Posts
    13,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Goro vs Dan. Welcome to the Thunderdome.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    (Suiton: Kiri Kawarimi) - Mist replacement
    (Kaen Rai kousen) - Blazing lightning Beam
    Note: No water jutsu in the same turn.
     
         

  18. #18
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Goro vs Dan. Welcome to the Thunderdome.

    Woops, made a mistake ^_^

    Guess goro wins lol
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Posts
    13,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Goro vs Dan. Welcome to the Thunderdome.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Woops, made a mistake ^_^

    Guess goro wins lol
    Happens Especially if you have really restricted jutsus, gotto check my move like 3-4 times to see if I broke any of the restrictions
     
         

  20. #20
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Goro vs Dan. Welcome to the Thunderdome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    Happens Especially if you have really restricted jutsus, gotto check my move like 3-4 times to see if I broke any of the restrictions
    I get carried away thinking of fun combos, it's a bad habbit but oh well ^_^
     
         

  21. #21
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Posts
    15,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!
     



    Re: Goro vs Dan. Welcome to the Thunderdome.

    Ah, come on, this was escalating to be quite entertaining =/
    Invoke the 'honest-mistake-let's-shake-hands-and-try-again' rule? o_O
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Posts
    13,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Goro vs Dan. Welcome to the Thunderdome.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    I get carried away thinking of fun combos, it's a bad habbit but oh well ^_^
    I'm 95% sure Goro doesn't care about that and doesn't really mind, so I think you can just continue
     
         

  23. #23
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Goro vs Dan. Welcome to the Thunderdome.

    I'm sure Goro wont mind tbh, but we shall see ^_^
     
         

  24. #24
    ~xtsukune~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~xtsukune~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A void of nothingness
    Posts
    11,984
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somedays, I simply want to
    kill all of you
     

    Re: Goro vs Dan. Welcome to the Thunderdome.

    If the match still goes on i got 200 on goro
     
         

  25. #25
    Goro Kaguya's Avatar
    Status
    Goro Kaguya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Los Noches
    Posts
    15,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Goro vs Dan. Welcome to the Thunderdome.

    i don't mind if you wanna edit, or have me counter although the mistake was made. i can go either way.

    up to you kind sir :D
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •