Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies

Re: [Genjutsu Training] Cookie Monster

Sorry scorps...thought I was allowed to (I don't normally do) since you said all I know. Won't happen again

---

(Genjutsu: Kahen Tonsou) - Illusion Technique: Flower Petal Escape
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user vanishes in a whirlwind of sakura petals.
    I channel my chakra outside my body and manipulate it to inject in to my target. I then control my chakra to disturb my target's senses, main sense the visual. I then cause him to "see" me disappear in a whirlwind of sakura petals

(Genjutsu: Kasumi) - Illusion Technique: Servant
    Damage Points:20
    Description: An illusionary servant that is really a paper bomb that once in range of the opponent will explode.
    I again channel my chakra to outside my body and then inject it again to my target. This time, through chakra disturbance, I cause my target to see a servant running at him when in actual reality it is a paper bomb which I had thrown and it explodes in range

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    On vacations until 4th of
    August.

Quote Originally Posted by ~CoOkie Monster~ View Post
    Sorry scorps...thought I was allowed to (I don't normally do) since you said all I know. Won't happen again

---

I channel my chakra outside my body and manipulate it to inject in to my target. I then control my chakra to disturb my target's senses, main sense the visual. I then cause him to "see" me disappear in a whirlwind of sakura petals

I again channel my chakra to outside my body and then inject it again to my target. This time, through chakra disturbance, I cause my target to see a servant running at him when in actual reality it is a paper bomb which I had thrown and it explodes in range
    Good enough. Now, create a first move combo using one of the genjutsu you already learned in conjunction with any Taijustu, Ninjutsu or Elemental Ninjutsu you know (cannon only).

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies

As I face my opponent in front of me, I channel my chakra and cause a disturbance and causing him to see me vanish in a whirlwind of sakura petals

(Genjutsu: Kahen Tonsou) - Illusion Technique: Flower Petal Escape
    Description: The user vanishes in a whirlwind of sakura petals.

Straight after (While I'm "disapearing") I charge at him and thurst at him with my palms

(Hakke Hazan Hogeki) – Eight Trigrams Crumbling Mountain Crusher
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user strikes the enemies vital area whiles discharging chakra within the enemies body until it bursts from his back into the form of a small thin beam that rapidly enlarges into a massive mountain-destroying wave of chakra.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    August.

Good. Don't forget to avoid "shallow" moves. Some description, when well made and when you have the skill for it, will add depth and danger to your moves.

Now, next ones:

This one is basically a more enhanced version of the former while not having damage associated. Its basically you fooling your enemy into thinking that you just created tons of clones out of nowhere. Its quire useful within a mist or in situations were your opponent can't pinpoint you. This way you can coordinate your illusions attack with your own and make it seem more real.

( Kasumi Jūsha no Jutsu ) - Mist Servant Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This illusion creates numerous illusionary clones of the user that appear to emerge from the ground, trees, rocks, etc. If these clones are attacked, they appear to multiply. The user can co-ordinate his attacks with the clones to make it appear as if they are real.

The description is quite simple. After two hand seals, you make your opponent see a whirlwind of petals around you, making it impossible for him to pinpoint you. When the petals subside, he loses sight o you. In that small gap of time, the enemy eventually begins seeing visions of his darkest fears and terrors right in front of him. If the enemy doesn't release the technique it may make him faint, specially low level ninjas. Its good in close quarter fights to prepare some other attack as it maintains your enemy busy for quite some time.

( Magen: Narakumi ) - Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Description: The user performs two handseals causing it to appear as if a swirl of leaves surrounds the opponent. The swirl eventually falls away, and after a few seconds, the opponent sees the image of whatever they fear the most, shocking them and potentially causing them to faint.

Same kind of analysis as with the other ones. Then from the C-Ranks and upwards will be doing it in a different way ^^

Btw, I changed from what i intended to use on you because i have no time to develop the new training style as of now.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Good. Don't forget to avoid "shallow" moves. Some description, when well made and when you have the skill for it, will add depth and danger to your moves.
    Now, next ones:

This one is basically a more enhanced version of the former while not having damage associated. Its basically you fooling your enemy into thinking that you just created tons of clones out of nowhere. Its quire useful within a mist or in situations were your opponent can't pinpoint you. This way you can coordinate your illusions attack with your own and make it seem more real.

( Kasumi Jūsha no Jutsu ) - Mist Servant Technique
    Description: This illusion creates numerous illusionary clones of the user that appear to emerge from the ground, trees, rocks, etc. If these clones are attacked, they appear to multiply. The user can co-ordinate his attacks with the clones to make it appear as if they are real.
    Standing in front of you, I manipulate my chakra to inject itself in to your system. I then cause you to see me create multiple clones around me (we then disperse and you attack some), when you attack some of the clones, the clones then multiply in to more of me. Causing you to be surrounded by a lot of Patrick Janes with white eyes

The description is quite simple. After two hand seals, you make your opponent see a whirlwind of petals around you, making it impossible for him to pinpoint you. When the petals subside, he loses sight o you. In that small gap of time, the enemy eventually begins seeing visions of his darkest fears and terrors right in front of him. If the enemy doesn't release the technique it may make him faint, specially low level ninjas. Its good in close quarter fights to prepare some other attack as it maintains your enemy busy for quite some time.

( Magen: Narakumi ) - Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Description: The user performs two handseals causing it to appear as if a swirl of leaves surrounds the opponent. The swirl eventually falls away, and after a few seconds, the opponent sees the image of whatever they fear the most, shocking them and potentially causing them to faint.

I display 2 handseals, which after I inject my chakra in to you again, causing you to see petals surrounding me. When the swirl of leave goes away a few seconds later, instead of seeing me, you see what you fear most in front of you...Leaving you open for an attack

So what do you fear most

Same kind of analysis as with the other ones. Then from the C-Ranks and upwards will be doing it in a different way ^^

Btw, I changed from what i intended to use on you because i have no time to develop the new training style as of now.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    August.

Quote Originally Posted by ~CoOkie Monster~ View Post
    Now, next ones:

Standing in front of you, I manipulate my chakra to inject itself in to your system. I then cause you to see me create multiple clones around me (we then disperse and you attack some), when you attack some of the clones, the clones then multiply in to more of me. Causing you to be surrounded by a lot of Patrick Janes with white eyes

I display 2 handseals, which after I inject my chakra in to you again, causing you to see petals surrounding me. When the swirl of leave goes away a few seconds later, instead of seeing me, you see what you fear most in front of you...Leaving you open for an attack

So what do you fear most
    Good enough. Questions?

If now, get to the next ones:

( Kori Shinchū no Jutsu ) - Sly Mind Affect Technique
    Chakra Cost:15
    Description: The user casts an illusion on the opponent that makes them believe they are travelling in a straight line, when instead they are moving in circles. This is only effective on moving opponents. If the opponent travels in the circle for hours, they will be exhausted.

This basically messes with the opponents sense of direction and disorients them by making them think they are going forward when they are simply locked going in circles. Its quite effective when used with a Wood technique that can create a forest or with, for example, the S-Rank bone forest technique. Basically, leaving your opponent lost as he wanders through it. Its very hard to dodge and reason that you are under a genjutsu when facing this one.

( Genjutsu: Jinmon ) - Illusion Technique: Interrogation
    Damage Points:30
    Description: The user of this technique, upon casting on a stationary opponent with physical contact with them, is able to convince the enemy to give away information. However, this will only work on ninja two ranks lower and below than the caster.

This one is very useless in a real battle as most members will simply nagashi you. However, its still quite dangerous. If the rank difference exists, you can manipulate your opponents perception of reality into making him reveal secrets by answering questions. Note that physical contact is required for this one.

( Genjutsu: Jigoku Gouka ) - Illusion Technique: Hell Fire
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: The user casts an illusion where the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target.

I love this one. You fool your opponent completely. He thinks a giant ball of fire is coming down upon him while in reality nothing is happening. You can even make it so that you can take advantage of what you think he'll do as a counter. Its quite engenius this one. And its also a good distraction.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies

I'm back Recovered nicely. Flushed everything that needed to go nicely. Good support

Good enough. Questions?

If now, get to the next ones:

( Kori Shinchu no Jutsu ) - Sly Mind Affect Technique
    Description: The user casts an illusion on the opponent that makes them believe they are travelling in a straight line, when instead they are moving in circles. This is only effective on moving opponents. If the opponent travels in the circle for hours, they will be exhausted.

This basically messes with the opponents sense of direction and disorients them by making them think they are going forward when they are simply locked going in circles. Its quite effective when used with a Wood technique that can create a forest or with, for example, the S-Rank bone forest technique. Basically, leaving your opponent lost as he wanders through it. Its very hard to dodge and reason that you are under a genjutsu when facing this one.
    I start by channeling my chakra from my body and inject it in to my target which is running towards me. I then use my chakra to effect his sense of direction, causing him to think he is running straight at me however in reality he is running in a circle

-Does this technique make the target run in circles? Is it not just illusions and not actually doing anything in reality?

( Genjutsu: Jinmon ) - Illusion Technique: Interrogation
    Damage Points:30
    Description: The user of this technique, upon casting on a stationary opponent with physical contact with them, is able to convince the enemy to give away information. However, this will only work on ninja two ranks lower and below than the caster.

This one is very useless in a real battle as most members will simply nagashi you. However, its still quite dangerous. If the rank difference exists, you can manipulate your opponents perception of reality into making him reveal secrets by answering questions. Note that physical contact is required for this one.
    I stand behind my target, I then put a finger on his shoulder as I channel my chakra through him. I then convince my target to reveal secrets about his life...

-It would be cool if they incorporated this technique in to the Ninja World. Like if this technique was used properly and successively, the ninja had to reveal some kind of intel (Such as village's defenses. Akatsuki's Hideout). Pretty Nifty idea

Description: The user casts an illusion where the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target.

I love this one. You fool your opponent completely. He thinks a giant ball of fire is coming down upon him while in reality nothing is happening. You can even make it so that you can take advantage of what you think he'll do as a counter. Its quite engenius this one. And its also a good distraction.
    I channel my chakra in to my opponent, I then disrupt his vision and hearing and other senses to make him see above him a ball of fire heading from above at him. When the ball hits him it causes him to be engulfed in flames.

-AMAZING really cool :overjoy:

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    August.

Tell me, how would you use any of the above genjutsu in an original way?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies

I would use the Hell fire to make my target look up

and then use and earth technique as the ground would be out of there peripheral vision

One, alone. Two, survive. Adachi's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Truth be told, I am but a
    liar...

-_- This training style is...
    Alright, I won't complain since it's Scorps.
    Anyways, let's re-do the last one.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies

Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko View Post
    -_- This training style is...
    Alright, I won't complain since it's Scorps.
    Anyways, let's re-do the last one.
    What exactly would you like me to do?

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    liar...

Re-do the last jutsu and explain to me how a normal person would react to the Hell Fire and how you would counter their move.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies

*I inject my chakra in to my target, and fool their senses to cause them to hear, feel, see a big ball of fire coming from the sky at them*

A normal person would notice the change of atmosphere and look up. Similar when we see a shadow of a bird fly past quickly and we instinctively look up. So my target would look up at this ball of fire coming at him/her. Then they would probably use a water technique to douse the flames or a stronger technique to overrun it. In that time, I would use a earth technique that would attack him from behind or below, such as Earth Spikes.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    liar...

Well done. That was exactly the response I was looking for.
    Actually, allow me to emphasize on it.
    This is the definition of cause and effect. For example, you used a Wind Jutsu to blow away the explosive tag, thus, I can follow up with a prepared fire move to disregard your Wind Jutsu, so that it overcomes it and is sent back at you two times stronger.
    By taking the upper hand, you can juggle your opponent around and have them react the way you want to, as we are all forced to make moves and survive in a battle. This is most often used in chess, where it is necessary to be able to predict several moves ahead of the opponent.

It is very important to know this in Genjutsu, as you are attempting to have a psychological warfare with your opponent and it's best if you can outplay him at all times.

For this next jutsu, send your chakra out towards my clone once more.
    Make him believe that you've created a clone and that very clone will then run towards him (in a very swift manner), jump, and then explode into a cloud of cherry blossom petals.
    Describe my clone's response and how you would take advantage of it.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies

*I inject my chakra in to your clone in front of me. I make him see me creating a clone. He then sees that my clone begins to run at him, when the clone reaches a nice distance, it jumps in front of him and explodes in a cloud of cherry blossom petals.

This should shield me from his vision, with the cherry blossom petals.

I would take advantage of the situation, by following up by using a strong, fast piercing attack such as False Dark Spear.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    liar...

Okay, so let's discuss field of vision for a bit. Do you know why it's important to know where your opponent is looking at at all times, especially against Doujutsu users?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies

Okay, so let's discuss field of vision for a bit. Do you know why it's important to know where your opponent is looking at at all times, especially against Doujutsu users?
    With a Normal Dude:

Well majority of people have 180 degree vision forwards, 90 degrees left and right (While looking straight). Now if a person turns his head to the left, the 90 degrees from his right ear heading to his back, would be out of his field of vision, leaving a space open for opportunity to strike from that side, since he can't see that side and would have to turn his head to see, and then he would still need to think, then still would need to react. So it's important to know which way the person is looking so you can either create opportunities by making the target look somewhere leaving an area blind, or just by attacking them in a blind spot (Behind them).

With a Doujutsu user:

Sharingan Dude: Like Kakashi said, when facing a Sharingan user, spread out. This weakens the Sharingans perception ability as the user would need to focus more on one spot. But with people spread out, it would be harder and more difficult to predict or use the Sharingan to it's proper standards. For a sharingan user, the target must be in it's line of sight for it to use the majority of its abilities. So forcing the Sharinganer to look somewhere else is a good move.

Byakugan Guy: Well they have nearly 360 degree vision so it's much harder. And being a Byakugan user myself, it's easier. Attacking from behind, below, on top, or mostly any other preposition, wouldn't be so effective as with the above 2.

---

:ghehe: Not sure if that's what you looking for

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    liar...

That response...
    Well said, actually, allow me to emphasize. If you are able to completely distract an opponent with a frontal move, covering up even their peripheral view, like a massive fireball jutsu, you can take advantage of their current weakness and also hide another move behind that current move.
    Against a Sharingan user, you must train their eyes on the top level of their chest, so that although you can't allow yourself to gaze into their eyes, you can still see and predict the handseals they use and the jutsus.
    Against a Byakugan user, their blind spot is on the back of the neck, so it's important to know where they're gazing at.
    ( Genjutsu: Kasumi no Jutsu ) - Illusion Technique: Mist Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates an illusionary clone that charges towards the enemy, jumps, then explodes in a cloud of cherry blossom petals which results in confusing the opponent and obscuring their vision, leaving them open for attack.

Okay, for this next jutsu, take this sword and begin swinging it in a controlled tempo so that my clone is lured into your hypnotizing. Tell me the psychological effects of such an action.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies

*takes sword*

I begin swinging the sword slowly, back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth back and forth, causing your clone to be in a hypnotic state.

Hypnosis is a time of sleep. So putting your opponent in a hypnotic state, would leave him defenseless and at your will. He would be easy to control.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    liar...

Yes, it's a lot like a comatose state. After he's been lured into this, proceed to take over his vision and have him start seeing multiple arms swinging the sword instead of one, leaving him very much confused...

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies

While he enters the hypnotic state, I take over his vision, causing him to see my swinging arms multiply and the keep rotating, confusing him deeply...

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    liar...

Then...proceed to finish your move...

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies

While my target is in a hypnotic trance, I take advantage of his weakness, and spew a lightning spear from my mouth quickly, which reaches and pierces his neck.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Type: Attack
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    liar...

Well done.
    ( Konoha-Ryū: Yanagi ) - Leaf Ninja Art: Willow
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 35
    Description: The user waves their sword back and forth, which when seen by the target locks them in a genjutsu which causes them to hallucinate multiple waving arms. The movement resembles that of a willow tree blowing in the wind. With the enemy off guard, the user is free to cut them down.

But now, if you were trapped in this jutsu, how would you get out of it?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies

Well done.
    ( Konoha-Ryū: Yanagi ) - Leaf Ninja Art: Willow
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 35
    Description: The user waves their sword back and forth, which when seen by the target locks them in a genjutsu which causes them to hallucinate multiple waving arms. The movement resembles that of a willow tree blowing in the wind. With the enemy off guard, the user is free to cut them down.

But now, if you were trapped in this jutsu, how would you get out of it?
    Well there's no way a dude will have so many arms.

So, it would be so much easier to realize that it's a genjutsu. So I would probably use a Kai release.

I'm not sure if that would be too late...