446 61.86%
Page 7 of 22 « First ... 3456789101117 ... Last»
    Your bro. Scorpio0Pharaoh0Titan's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    june 2009...nuff said.

Re: Naruto Manga 577 Discussion and 578 Predictions

Tsunade is NOT dead. You people need to stop saying that. She clearly had her mitotic regeneration jutsu active while she got stabbed by the sword. It is not the sword of totsuka so no, she did NOT get sealed.

Geez.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tsunade won't die, that is I am sure about.
    Orochimaru is about to make an appearance as Kabutos final trump card, I guess so.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

tsunade is one of my fav characters when she got stabbed i pretty muich pooped bricks! tsunade!!!!!!!!! the naruto series needs your breasts!!!!!!!

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

great chapter

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by raphanator View Post
    Theory: Kabutomaru left a scroll out that shows how to stop Edo Tensei. :scorps:
    Seems right theory.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio0Pharaoh0Titan View Post
    Tsunade is NOT dead. You people need to stop saying that. She clearly had her mitotic regeneration jutsu active while she got stabbed by the sword. It is not the sword of totsuka so no, she did NOT get sealed.

Geez.

I agree, when characters die (especially characters like Tsunade who have been in the manga for a while and are very important to other characters like Naruto) Kishi makes a big deal about it and nearly all the deaths that have happened come with flash backs of the past which furthers plot. If Tsunade dies she will have a big old flash back and her thoughts will be focused on Dan, her brother, team Sarutobi and Naruto. That just seemed to weak for it to be the end of Tsunade.

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wassup with itachi saying jeez at the end? Also it seems like madara knows something about bringing people back from the dead so maybe tobi is Izuna after all

Shadow Ninja NarutoFreakingUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

so Tsunade's will of fire was a complete fail. idont think she'll die but madara's going to continue slapping the kages around until itachi stops kabuto
    over all 4

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

DAAAAAAAAMNNN GOOD CHAPTER!!!!!!! 10 out of 5 from me.
    oh shiz allot happened as well, and i doubt tobi is izuna now.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wow for a second i actually thought THE WILL OF FIRE actually did it. But then again, i did think an overwhelmingly powerful character like madara wouldn’t be sealed that easily. Poor granny , looks like her life is in madara’s hand’s now. He could just slice through her(OH MY GOD, i sure hope that doesn’t happen). Though it’s awesome to see madara showing newer mokuton techniques,it’s looks like he can’t be beaten that easily at all. I wonder ,with madara heaping more and more praise on hashirama, Just how strong could hashirama have been to beat someone this strong?

What will the other kages do if granny dies!!!!

Else where kabuto is high in confidence that itachi won’t or more specifically can’t kill him because only he can undo Impure World resurrection(To me, this phrase is better than edo tensei) Sasuke’s right behind him. Hope he doesn’t recklessly kill kabuto and gives itachi his much needed space. Hope itachi casts some kind of genjutsu and makes kabuto release his Impure world resurrection which again might not happen now because i think The real madara still has to meet TOBI to fully implement his moon’s eye plan. plus madara says izuna’s dead. So Tobi are you really NO ONE.

Jedi mind tricks anyone? Kyuubikiller's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So Tsunade was only holding back because she is a medical ninja, and since she's the only one who mastered the mitotic regeneration jutsu she can fight for full on.........with only more strength.... -__- I guess. I actually think this makes her the strongest Hokage now, not the BEST, but the strongest.

Kabutomaru is getting on my nerves and so is Madara, they both need to just die, but then again the series would end.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tsunade can't be killed in battle, she stated that herself. Madara is still naive....lets see what happpens on next chaptar....

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it will be kabuto and madara vs itachi and sasuke, it love it......

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

HAHAH Told ya she is gonna get a new jutsu!
    What a short chapter though. Very upsetting.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by LCpl Burgos View Post
    And kabutos speech about how edo wouldn't end even if he was killed would explain how the resurrected izuna didn't perish after madara was killed. Just more facts pointing to your theory
    make sense... Madara told us about the rinnegan been "born" before he dies for Hashirama... in that moment he would be able to resurrect Izuna... than he dies and Izuna was escaped... now he is Tobi... a lot of theories... a lot of possibilities...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tsunade bites it. The timing seems too good. She probably has another couple of chapters of fighting in her, but I think this is the direction things are headed:

I'm willing to bet Suigetsu has something related to how to control or stop the Edo Tensei. It'd make things a lot more interesting. Itachi and Sasuke might kill Kabuto regardless of the fact that it won't stop the Edo - he might end up in the same gourd with Orochimaru, which would be fitting. At the very least, it would probably set the others free of Kabuto's control. I could see Itachi saying something about "I believe in Naruto... and you Sasuke," poking Sasuke in the forehead then disappearing in a bunch of dust, having completed his objective to protect Konoha and having seen his brother one last time.

It would also explain why Dan is still hanging around. If he were free of control, he could rush to the battlefield just in time to see Tsunade die, then float off in a dust mote, again having his soul fulfilled. More likely than not, Naruto will show up just in time for both of them to compare him to Tsunade's brother, and make him the Hokage, passing on their dreams to him. (I mean honestly! If Naruto's going to become Hokage, could there be a better way?)

That leaves Sasuke and Naruto to face off and then deal with Madara and Tobi. Sasuke might try to control Madara, or Naruto might just show up and squish him. I'm not sure exactly how the final meeting between those two will go. Either way, Madara will go down before Tobi. I could see Madara smiling as he dies, saying something about how "It was good to be able to fight with somebody strong again... He reminded me of you..." [insert picture of Hashirama smiling] Cut to dust.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 577 Discussion and 578 Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    Sharing my thoughts. Tell me what you guys think.
    maybe

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

tobi is the ten tails, thats why the mask changes everytime he gets stronger looks more an more like the giant eye of the ten tails.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pierce the Heavens!!

Awesome chapter!
    I never expected Tsunade to be physically stronger than the Raikage. Also, does anyone think that Dan might play a part in saving Tsunade?
    I'm not sure how, but I have a hunch we'll be seeing alot more of Dan in the coming weeks.

Can't wait for Itachi vs Kabuto, either.
    I wonder what exactly Sasuke is planning? Will he help Itachi, or help Kabuto (which is unlikely imo)? Or maybe Kabuto has a trick up his sleeve and will capture Sasuke?
    We'll have to wait and see.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

really nice... cant wait for the next chapter...

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    SENZU BEAN

It's about time Itachi got to Kabuto
    Great chapter!

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuball View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Tsunade bites it. The timing seems too good. She probably has another couple of chapters of fighting in her, but I think this is the direction things are headed:

I'm willing to bet Suigetsu has something related to how to control or stop the Edo Tensei. It'd make things a lot more interesting. Itachi and Sasuke might kill Kabuto regardless of the fact that it won't stop the Edo - he might end up in the same gourd with Orochimaru, which would be fitting. At the very least, it would probably set the others free of Kabuto's control. I could see Itachi saying something about "I believe in Naruto... and you Sasuke," poking Sasuke in the forehead then disappearing in a bunch of dust, having completed his objective to protect Konoha and having seen his brother one last time.

It would also explain why Dan is still hanging around. If he were free of control, he could rush to the battlefield just in time to see Tsunade die, then float off in a dust mote, again having his soul fulfilled. More likely than not, Naruto will show up just in time for both of them to compare him to Tsunade's brother, and make him the Hokage, passing on their dreams to him. (I mean honestly! If Naruto's going to become Hokage, could there be a better way?)

That leaves Sasuke and Naruto to face off and then deal with Madara and Tobi. Sasuke might try to control Madara, or Naruto might just show up and squish him. I'm not sure exactly how the final meeting between those two will go. Either way, Madara will go down before Tobi. I could see Madara smiling as he dies, saying something about how "It was good to be able to fight with somebody strong again... He reminded me of you..." [insert picture of Hashirama smiling] Cut to dust.
    I like this! Only because I want this to happen also. I just got a odd feeling that Orochimaru will reappear. Kabuto will not be taking on both Sasuke and Itachi.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think that itachi said that its gonna be more difficult because now that sasuke has seen itachi and has so much he wants to ask him about he wont let him destroy the jutsu cause then there goes itachi and sasuke wont let that happen just yet so in turn sasuke being it'll probably be kabuto/sasuke vs itachi just so sasuke can get a second chance to talk to his brother!!!!!

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by knowledgegod View Post
    i like this! Only because i want this to happen also. I just got a odd feeling that orochimaru will reappear. Kabuto will not be taking on both sasuke and itachi.
    love it!!!!!!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sarutobi01843 View Post
    I think that itachi said that its gonna be more difficult because now that sasuke has seen itachi and has so much he wants to ask him about he wont let him destroy the jutsu cause then there goes itachi and sasuke wont let that happen just yet so in turn sasuke being it'll probably be kabuto/sasuke vs itachi just so sasuke can get a second chance to talk to his brother!!!!!
    I could see this happening. Or Sasuke might just straight up kill Kabuto to try and make sure Itachi can never disappear. There's sure to be some kind of complication that pops up.