it is time for orochimaru
    he is not dead, he will suck kabuto body

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 577 Discussion and 578 Predictions

The Tsunade fight part was quite predictable, the five Kages combined are no match for Madara. So that means somehow the Edo Tensei will be stopped. Itachi has a plan and now that Sasuke has arrived on the scene it will make things more interesting. Just got a feeling that during their fight Oro will take over Kabuto's body and return, seriously Kabuto really doesn't fit to be a serious antagonist. Oro's return will make things more interesting.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Josephus View Post
    Yeah, there's nothing like spreading remorse among the dead!
    lol,,i like ur humor^^

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

After reading this episode I am going to change who I think Tobi really is...and it is probably Madara's brother Izuna.

Madara probably learned Edo when he got the Rinnegan and revived his brother at the battlefield in which Madara actually died at. When Madara lost, Izuna finished off the near dead 1st Hokage. With Madara dead the Edo cannot be ended and "Tobi" was born.

Does not really explain WHY Tobi cannot turn off his sharingan(must like kakashi) or that he has not shown any skills with his sharingan yet; if he was Izuna I would figure we would have seen that by now..but who knows.

Good chapter...I am going to guess Itachi will have to fight Sauske again...Kabuto will probably make a deal with Itachi and Sauske; fight to the death and once someone dies ill release the jutsu...or something like that.

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke is going to fight Itachi then Kabuto will flee while Sasuke keeps Itachi occupied then Itachi will somehow manage to trick Sasuke then will find Kabuto and use tsukoyomi to make him stop the Edo Tensei then Itachi will vanish. Sasuke won't turn good because the Naruto vs Sasuke fight HAS to happen

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This was a good chapter i must say.

I think the 1st hokage may be summoned somehow. I dont want tsunade to die, i thought she had some regeneration jutsu up.

I think there will be a Sasuke and Itachi vs. Kabuto battle. However Kabuto said that even if he is killed, the Edo Tensei Jutsu he set up cant be stopped. So I wonder if he really is joking or he is telling the truth....ow well, nothing the Mangenkyou Sharingan and the Eternal Mangenkyou sharingan cant handle.

Very good chapter, keen to see next week's chapter.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have a feeling Sasuke and Itachi will battle Madara! Kabuto knows that he cannot do anything against these two beastly brothers, unless he somehow gains control of Itachi again. So when you cannot do anything you get someone to do it for you, in this case, Madara. Kabuto may just summon him to deal with Itachi and Sasuke. That's when we'll see two brothers working along side each other to stop this mad man. This is a great opportunity for Madara to see what remains of the clan and how strong the new generation has become.

Oh, and the Kage could bunch around Tsunade and cry for her (if she is dead), without having to worry about Madara.

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 577 Discussion and 578 Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    Sharing my thoughts. Tell me what you guys think.
    1st Hokage cannot be summoned. He's been sealed by the death demon seal by the third hokage during the fight with Oro.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

For all the people that say tsunade is dead, they are wrong. Her healing jutsu will be enough to regenerate the wound. Sasuke and itachi vs kabuto. Kabuto might have to resummon madara to his protection(just a little theory). The strongest uchiha brothers since madara and izuna. It would give Sasuke-kun a test for his ems. Idk know if madara could defeat amaterasu/yasaka's magatama

Wielder of the Maou-ken onimarutakeshi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're reading this, you
    suck.

Quote Originally Posted by UzumakiZoey View Post
    i knew Tsunade would kick Madara's sorry ass.
    Then she got impaled by his Susanoo sword :D

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I wonder what suigetsu found in orochimaru's secret basement, becouse he said, this can change the whole war or something, and what will sasuke do :?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tsunade is hopeless. She has still failed to show anything amazing beside her brute strength, and that alone isn't enough to defeat high-level shonobi.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Its very obvious that tobi is a zetsu creation probably a madara version,as for tsunade she takes out a moktoun bunshin and the kages thought they had won seriously,I think kabuto would probably summon edo madara to protect him then we see itachi and sasuke fight him and even even win while naruto bests tobi then we readers argue who between sasuke and naruto is stronger leading to the grand final match.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Malebolgia View Post
    Tsunade is hopeless. She has still failed to show anything amazing beside her brute strength, and that alone isn't enough to defeat high-level shonobi.
    I think you really underestimate her. While yea she hasn't done much beyond showing tremendous strength, she is still a descendant of the 1st Hokage. Given how much that character has been pushed lately, and how central he is to not only Tobi's plan, but the story in general, it only makes sense for his descendant to have some sort of Ace in the hole. Besides, when Dan said only the 1st hokage could defeat Madara, I think that gave it away that something "unexpected" is going to happen.

On a different note, while I would love to see some brotherly love with Kabuto being roflstomped into the ground, I don't see Sasuke helping his brother. As a matter of fact, I can see Sasuke backstabbing him, be it to help Kabuto or not, I don't think he see's Itachi's dead self as his brother.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Skibabinz View Post
    I think you really underestimate her. While yea she hasn't done much beyond showing tremendous strength, she is still a descendant of the 1st Hokage. Given how much that character has been pushed lately, and how central he is to not only Tobi's plan, but the story in general, it only makes sense for his descendant to have some sort of Ace in the hole. Besides, when Dan said only the 1st hokage could defeat Madara, I think that gave it away that something "unexpected" is going to happen.

On a different note, while I would love to see some brotherly love with Kabuto being roflstomped into the ground, I don't see Sasuke helping his brother. As a matter of fact, I can see Sasuke backstabbing him, be it to help Kabuto or not, I don't think he see's Itachi's dead self as his brother.
    I see where you're coming from, but Tsunade being a descendant of the First Hokage is irrelevant seeing as she did not inherit any of his abilities, not even mokuton. Therefore we can not gauge Tsunade's strength based on the First Hokage simply because they are related, we can only judge her on what she has displayed, and so far, she has not proven she is capable of going toe-to-toe with any of the previous Hokages.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Malebolgia View Post
    I see where you're coming from, but Tsunade being a descendant of the First Hokage is irrelevant seeing as she did not inherit any of his abilities, not even mokuton. Therefore we can not gauge Tsunade's strength based on the First Hokage simply because they are related, we can only judge her on what she has displayed, and so far, she has not proven she is capable of going toe-to-toe with any of the previous Hokages.
    Yet it's entirely to early to just brush her off as useless. We haven't really seen her in a fight, only "Okay here is an example of my awesome healing abilities", and then nothing. I think here we'll actually see what she is capable of.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next time

nice chapter gotta love the last page though... epic

dragon master kangfu ninja dryman19's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i guess dan will revive 1st by using he ghost tech.

dragon master kangfu ninja dryman19's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yet it's entirely to early to just brush her off as useless. We haven't really seen her in a fight, only "Okay here is an example of my awesome healing abilities", and then nothing. I think here we'll actually see what she is capable of.
    yes she said in this chapter that she is not only medic nin

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i say kill kabuto and seal the rest of the edo's, atleast he wont be controlling anyone

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

what will happen next,well i can't say anything about that just one thing that itachi can use his sharingan to control kabuto to stop edo tensei.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hmm, I don't think it's too early to brush her off as useless at all. She's been Hokage for a while now and we've seen her fight several times and in each of them she relies on her brute strength to deal damage. If she had a hidden powerful technique up her sleeve, don't you think she would have used it a while back against Pain? Instead, she had to rely on Naruto. If any other of the Hokages were in Tsunade's position, the outcome would have been much different.

She is useful in the sense that she is a really good medical ninja, that's about it. Considering the tough guy talk she did in the last chapter, this would be the chapter to show off some amazing moves. Instead, she got owned rather quickly. It's a shame really, lets hope she brings more to the table than just brute strength and medial jutsu.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

U can not give what u do not have and as in the case with lee vs garaa,tsunade vs orochimaru,a vs sasuke, taijutsu does not work against a good defence and just like in does cases the taijutsu user usually ends up beaten so I would say I be rather angry if she pulls a jutsu from her boobs anyway I am not sure she is dead considering the long speech she gave regarding her secret jutsu and medical ninjas being the last to die so the jutsu would probably save her life but serious damage has been done here.