Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[Danzou test] - Oraan Nguyen

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: Same as the manga, A bridge with surrounding mountains as far as you can see. A river flowing under the bridge.
    ~ You may use Danzo's abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using Ichigo Uchiha (with MS in sig) for this bio test against you.

Please give a link to your bio that your testing for and then I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

A quick tip, you are here to show your skills of handling the danzo bio, not showing you can spam high ranked stuff.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Re: [Danzou test] - Oraan Nguyen

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...48#post5708548

Thanks for administering my test Pervy.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Oraan Nguyen View Post
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...48#post5708548

Thanks for administering my test Pervy.
    Ichigo: I guess i'm going to just have to kick your ass...

I start off with my MS active and a basic katana on my back that looks like ichigo's tensa zangetsu. We are mid range from each other.

As soon as you come into view i quickly use:

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.

causing water to rise up all around you binding you in place rather quickly. As soon as the water is rising up i follow up with:

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

These pillars shoot out from all around you up to the size of gamabunta. Then come out in a circular formation around you and all from underneith you as you are bound in water. As you defend from this i quickly perform one handseal creating 4 clones using:

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Making my 4 clones around me.

c1 to my left
    c2 to my right
    c3 infront of me
    c4 behind me

Note: The spikes i made shoot up so that all the points would it in the air above you, so if you were to shoot upwards you would be stabbed while in the air. Any problems and i'll draw an picture

Summary:
    Water gushes up around you binding you
    As the water binds you all the spikes shoot up all around you
    As you defend i make clones quickly.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Ichigo: I guess i'm going to just have to kick your ass...

I start off with my MS active and a basic katana on my back that looks like ichigo's tensa zangetsu. We are mid range from each other.

As soon as you come into view i quickly use:

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.

causing water to rise up all around you binding you in place rather quickly. As soon as the water is rising up i follow up with:

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

These pillars shoot out from all around you up to the size of gamabunta. Then come out in a circular formation around you and all from underneith you as you are bound in water. As you defend from this i quickly perform one handseal creating 4 clones using:

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Making my 4 clones around me.

c1 to my left
    c2 to my right
    c3 infront of me
    c4 behind me

Note: The spikes i made shoot up so that all the points would it in the air above you, so if you were to shoot upwards you would be stabbed while in the air. Any problems and i'll draw an picture

Summary:
    Water gushes up around you binding you
    As the water binds you all the spikes shoot up all around you
    As you defend i make clones quickly.
    Danzo: Kick my ass? For that your eyes will become an excellent addition to the 11 that I already possess.

While unwrapping the bandages on his right arm to expose the 10 sharingan that await there, and then ripping the bandage from around his head to expose the Sharingan stolen from Uchiha Shisui, feels water trying to surround him and sends his earth chakra into the ground to raise a 10 foot wide platform earth behind him 2 inches from where is feet were, so that the rising earth would strike the water sphere before it could completely surround him and successfully disperse it while raising high into the air. As the ground behind him is raising, Danzou places chakra into his hands and touches the raising earth gluing himself to it so that he can raise up with it and lowers the ground 2 meters underneath Ichigo as well.
    The hole Ichigo is inside of is made so that it is tight around his body less than an inch of space between his shoulders, back and feet; preventing the usage of handseals due to the lack of space.

Note: your spikes would still come out of the ground from the earth behind me, but it would come out of the top of the platform, and not out of the sides of it where I am located.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and raising earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Using the Moving Earth Core to ascend the height of Gamabunta, as Danzo travels upward, spikes try to stab him from below but are out of reach of the spikes (5 feet from me). Danzo quickly creates a very deep swamp at Ichigo’s range. With Ichigo deep in the ground, the swamp will form in such a manner that the sides of the hole will pile on top of him. Already being so immersed in the swamp, it quickly covers Ichigo’s body

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Danzou then sends his Wind chakra into the sky while still sitting on the side of the large platform, and makes an F5 tornado slam down on the swamp, ready to meet Ichigo in case he escapes.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Ichigo - Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Danzo - Moving Earth Core
    Ichigo - Destructive Pillars (not interrupted as it doesnt require handseals)
    Danzo - Swamp of the Underworld

Moving Earth Core interrupts Ichigo's Shadow Clones as he cannot move his arms and hands to make the handseal for it.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Oraan Nguyen View Post
    Danzo: Kick my ass? For that your eyes will become an excellent addition to the 11 that I already possess.

While unwrapping the bandages on his right arm to expose the 10 sharingan that await there, and then ripping the bandage from around his head to expose the Sharingan stolen from Uchiha Shisui, feels water trying to surround him and sends his earth chakra into the ground to raise a 10 foot wide platform earth behind him 2 inches from where is feet were, so that the rising earth would strike the water sphere before it could completely surround him and successfully disperse it while raising high into the air. As the ground behind him is raising, Danzou places chakra into his hands and touches the raising earth gluing himself to it so that he can raise up with it and lowers the ground 2 meters underneath Ichigo as well.
    The hole Ichigo is inside of is made so that it is tight around his body less than an inch of space between his shoulders, back and feet; preventing the usage of handseals due to the lack of space.

Note: your spikes would still come out of the ground from the earth behind me, but it would come out of the top of the platform, and not out of the sides of it where I am located.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and raising earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Using the Moving Earth Core to ascend the height of Gamabunta, as Danzo travels upward, spikes try to stab him from below but are out of reach of the spikes (5 feet from me). Danzo quickly creates a very deep swamp at Ichigo’s range. With Ichigo deep in the ground, the swamp will form in such a manner that the sides of the hole will pile on top of him. Already being so immersed in the swamp, it quickly covers Ichigo’s body

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Danzou then sends his Wind chakra into the sky while still sitting on the side of the large platform, and makes an F5 tornado slam down on the swamp, ready to meet Ichigo in case he escapes.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Ichigo - Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Danzo - Moving Earth Core
    Ichigo - Destructive Pillars (not interrupted as it doesnt require handseals)
    Danzo - Swamp of the Underworld

Moving Earth Core interrupts Ichigo's Shadow Clones as he cannot move his arms and hands to make the handseal for it.

I got a mod oppinion on your move and i see it invalid for a few reasons.

First of all, if you use your moving earth core the water would just rise up with you. Also, i've been told you'd struggle to do the handseals for the swamp while still trapped in the water, which you'd be drowning in.

Secondly, when your earth core rises up, even if you did escape the water, my spikes would smash into your moving earth core destroying it, meaning you would have just fell on all the broken spikey rocks and hurt yourself alot or died in my opinion.

So i'm ending this test here for those mistakes as it seems pointless to continue. If you're still in the water i just add lightning to the water and the test ends, if you're falling you're done for i just need to finish you off...

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Test Failed