Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: What dont people understand about Hiruzen Sarutobi(prime)>all other Hokages

Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    ok then... minato defeats a shinobi in itachis league , while protecting the whole village from the nine tails , saves his son and seals kurama

sarutobi: loses to oro , and old age shouldnt make a difference apart from less chakra and less mobile

hashirama:defeated kurama and madara at once , so him and minato have muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch higher feats than hiruzen , so i cannot agree with anything you say until then
    1st of all Minato did not defeat Tobi
    He hit him with a Rasengan then Tobi got back up
    And he released Kurama
    That sir was only a sparr
    And Kurama pretty much killed Minato fyi
    As he was impaled by his claw

And old age=Less chakra to use moves effeinciently less agility less stamina
    So he had to plan his moves against 3 people

And just cause someone didnt do what someone else did doesnt make them weaker

Thats like saying Izuna cant control Kurama either only Madara

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Killeya View Post
    if that would be true, where was hiruzen when the kyubii (with masked man)
    atacked konoha ? :D
    If im remembering correctly ***** slapping kurama with enma staff

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I cant see him beating hashirama based on what he did on the show its not enough to counter the wood style

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

who would win a man who knows 1k E rank techniques or a man who knows 10 B rank techniques?
    It depends
    If the guy with E rank jutsus are skilled with them and could combine them if necessary

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos of cruxis View Post
    I cant see him beating hashirama based on what he did on the show its not enough to counter the wood style
    Kratos you of the 4 seraphim out of all people should know Hiruzen in prime is top
    Enma broke through his wood release

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Yo pappy View Post
    That's the only God of Shinobi I know.
    You pray to him?

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

Quote Originally Posted by yuan of cruxis View Post
    1st of all Minato did not defeat Tobi
    He hit him with a Rasengan then Tobi got back up
    And he released Kurama
    That sir was only a sparr
    And Kurama pretty much killed Minato fyi
    As he was impaled by his claw

And old age=Less chakra to use moves effeinciently less agility less stamina
    So he had to plan his moves against 3 people

And just cause someone didnt do what someone else did doesnt make them weaker

Thats like saying Izuna cant control Kurama either only Madara
    what do you call this:
    ?
    if thats not winning then i dunno what is
    and no the sealing jutsu killed minato , he helped save his son by an almost suicidal act meaning he died willingly
    hiruzen with 1k of lesser B rank or lowere jutsu would lose to minato by using just FTG and rasengan along with the space barrier

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

It depends
    If the guy with E rank jutsus are skilled with them and could combine them if necessary
    so nagato vs udon with 1k techniques 1 shinra tensei isnt enough? udon using 1k years of death will kill nagato? LMFAO your terrible

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies

dude read the manga... its obvious hashirama and minato could solo 2 hiruzens
    No it's not possible. Hiruzen took down 1st and 2nd at the same time. and did a deal on oro.

Minato is the greatest Hokage that's carved on the mountain. We have never seen any ninja that 's better then him.

I'm a guy that's seeing thing in the middle, according to what facts are given.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I dont see why people cant just accept Hashirama being the strongest ninja ever Madara even said it himself, besides the statement with Hiruzen was made way back in part 1 probadly before kishi even thought about the story of the uchiha and senju.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~CoOkie Monster~ View Post
    No it's not possible. Hiruzen took down 1st and 2nd at the same time. and did a deal on oro.

Minato is the greatest Hokage that's carved on the mountain. We have never seen any ninja that 's better then him.

I'm a guy that's seeing thing in the middle, according to what facts are given.
    Um what? Hashirama fought kurama and madara at the same time minato couldnt even fight kurama on equal ground

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto9001 View Post
    I dont see why people cant just accept Hashirama being the strongest ninja ever Madara even said it himself, besides the statement with Hiruzen was made way back in part 1 probadly before kishi even thought about the story of the uchiha and senju.
    Hiruzen strongest Hokage hands down

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

so nagato vs udon with 1k techniques 1 shinra tensei isnt enough? udon using 1k years of death will kill nagato? LMFAO your terrible
    Just using Shinra tensei cant kill someone it only repels
    The force could most likely kill an infant though

Oh yeah and Tobi that that rasengan and got back up
    Sparr like i said
    Tobi didnt begin to use his abilities that we know he should have

Last edited by yuan of cruxis; 03-01-2012 at 02:32 PM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    AMV Maker

this is how i view the strongest to weakest hokage.. 1) Hashirama 2) Minato 3) Tobimaru 4) Hiruzen 5) Tsunade

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    chilling

dude i want to back this statement but the recent showings of the 1st just make it so hard sigh, but hey he still did beat them in part one.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If you read the manga you'll realize one common theme regarding those summoned by Edo Tensei. They're all weaker than they were when alive. For example, Chouji and his cohorts beating Kakuzu. No way that would've happened if he wasn't a Edo summon. So saying Sarutobi is stronger than Harashirama because he beat Oro's Edo summon of him is an unfair conclusion.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jruiz View Post
    If you read the manga you'll realize one common theme regarding those summoned by Edo Tensei. They're all weaker than they were when alive. For example, Chouji and his cohorts beating Kakuzu. No way that would've happened if he wasn't a Edo summon. So saying Sarutobi is stronger than Harashirama because he beat Oro's Edo summon of him is an unfair conclusion.
    He still prove hes the best

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Please fill in the blank

He still prove hes the best because___________

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime Namikaze View Post
    i have research this and the actual quote is that he was named god of shinobi for his knowledge and mastery of ninjutsu because he knew over a thousand and jiraya said jutsu dont make you the strongest .... ight go read things over and then make a proper argument :scorps:
    Rep up for this post, remember this beaing the reason for the nickname aswell.

But i still hold Hiruzen high. I mean he did survive a battle with the 1st and 2nd hokages (at his old age), but if im not misstaken orochimarus Edo was not effective/strong as the current 1 kabuto is using. But (alot of buts here) Harishima was and is in my humble opinion the strongest of the Hokages, for now.
    looking at Naruto and what the beasts have said, i belive that he is or will become the new SO6P or something greater maybe:scorps:

He could subdue Bijuus( or was it just the the ninetails..not sure). Use advanced healing jutsu and his moktun kg was and is unrivald and probably some heavy duty sealing techs id believe.

[SPOILER]Not sure if the moktun manifest stonger atm in Madara? seeing as hes in hes peak plus he has harishima cells and all that shiz[/SPOILER

1.Harishima
    2.Minato
    3.Tobirama or Hiruzen ( i know very littly about Tobirama other then a strong seituon user and brother to the 1st.)
    4. Tsunade/Danzo. Imo Danzo was a tad more dangourus in 1 way then Tsunade.
    But after this
    i think she might pass him or atleast be tied.
    Right massive rant over.

Again this is just my opinions and ways of looking at things.

Peace

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Mr.Sarutobi in his prime is indeed the strongest Hokage
    The info is out there stating that he surpassed his mentors and is god of shinobi

No amount of warping, wood, or water should take him down

And only reason Madara claiming Harashirama is the strongest is cause he never witnessed Sarutobi's power
    I would have gone with either Minato or Hiruzen as the strongest Hokages because prior to the recent chapters we had no basis to compare Hashirama's strength. But lately Kishi has been strongly pushing the fact that Hashirama was in a league of his own, literally speaking.

As for Hiruzen "surpassing" his mentors, to surpass someone doesn't necessarily mean you're stronger than them. The word "surpass" has been used several times thus far in the manga.
    -Kakashi said Naruto surpassed him while they were training Naruto's Wind element.
    Does this mean Naruto could have defeated Kakashi in an actual battle back then? Absolutely not.
    -Fukasaku said Naruto surpassed both Jiraiya and Minato after Naruto mastered Sage Mode and arrived to Konoha's invasion.
    Does this mean Naruto could have defeated Jiraiya and Minato back then? No way.

It doesn't matter if Hiruzen was entitled as "the God of Shinobi". I now stand behind the fact that Hashirama was the strongest Hokage out of the total 5.

Kabuto, Dan, and even Madara have been talking about how strong Hashirama is in the decent few chapters. If this isn't Kishi trying to convey how powerful Hashirama was, then I don't know what is.

Last edited by NLee; 03-08-2012 at 12:30 AM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

all we've seen/ hear about is hashi's prime so we have to see hiruzen's but even kishi said he's the strongest

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Because he's not

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Legendary Assasin

wtf??? Since when did everything that was told in the manga become true??? Even when Kishi has been putting so much emphasis on Hashirama being the strongest, by far, you still want to say that Hiruzen is the strongest?? You are persistent, I will give you that.