Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 54
  1. #1
    Senior Member yuan of cruxis's Avatar
    Status
    yuan of cruxis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    What dont people understand about Hiruzen Sarutobi(prime)>all other Hokages

    Mr.Sarutobi in his prime is indeed the strongest Hokage
    The info is out there stating that he surpassed his mentors and is god of shinobi

    No amount of warping, wood, or water should take him down

    And only reason Madara claiming Harashirama is the strongest is cause he never witnessed Sarutobi's power
     
         

  2. #2
    Rozzy's Avatar
    Status
    Rozzy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ireland buddyyy :D
    Posts
    8,155
    Post Thanks / Like
    I iz back O_O
     

    Re: What dont people understand about Hiruzen Sarutobi(prime)>all other Hokages

    True
     
         

  3. #3
    Member Killeya's Avatar
    Status
    Killeya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Germany...oh and yes, im wearing an eyepatch
    Posts
    510
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What dont people understand about Hiruzen Sarutobi(prime)>all other Hokages

    Quote Originally Posted by yuan of cruxis View Post
    Mr.Sarutobi in his prime is indeed the strongest Hokage
    The info is out there stating that he surpassed his mentors and is god of shinobi

    No amount of warping, wood, or water should take him down

    And only reason Madara claiming Harashirama is the strongest is cause he never witnessed Sarutobi's power
    sry but i never heard of that ^^
     
         

  4. #4
    Member AceOfAll's Avatar
    Status
    AceOfAll is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    119
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What dont people understand about Hiruzen Sarutobi(prime)>all other Hokages

    I think not
     
         

  5. #5
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    11,952
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!
     

    Re: What dont people understand about Hiruzen Sarutobi(prime)>all other Hokages

    Partly true but the hype around hashirama is too great, ever since we have gotten to know his abilities.

    Maybe if we get to see what sarutobi can do will we change our minds but for now, hashirama is the strongest, followed by hiruzen
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Nikes's Avatar
    Status
    Nikes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,357
    Post Thanks / Like
    @BigFigJ
     

    Re: What dont people understand about Hiruzen Sarutobi(prime)>all other Hokages

    I dis agree. Hashirama clearly has the facts to prove he is the strongest Hokage. Arguably ninja to ever battle.
     
         

  7. #7
    The Grim Reaper Yo pappy's Avatar
    Status
    Yo pappy is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    6,113
    Post Thanks / Like
     

    Re: What dont people understand about Hiruzen Sarutobi(prime)>all other Hokages

    So hiruzen is the SO6P now? Get off the hype train bruh.
     
         

  8. #8
    Member Killeya's Avatar
    Status
    Killeya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Germany...oh and yes, im wearing an eyepatch
    Posts
    510
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What dont people understand about Hiruzen Sarutobi(prime)>all other Hokages

    if that would be true, where was hiruzen when the kyubii (with masked man)
    atacked konoha ? :D
     
         

  9. #9
    Awesome Member! bahram's Avatar
    Status
    bahram is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Iran ,Lorestan ,Boroujerd
    Posts
    2,102
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has finally found
    some energy!
     

    Re: What dont people understand about Hiruzen Sarutobi(prime)>all other Hokages

    Quote Originally Posted by yuan of cruxis View Post
    Mr.Sarutobi in his prime is indeed the strongest Hokage
    The info is out there stating that he surpassed his mentors and is god of shinobi

    No amount of warping, wood, or water should take him down

    And only reason Madara claiming Harashirama is the strongest is cause he never witnessed Sarutobi's power
    agree with you
     
         

  10. #10
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    9,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!
     

    Re: What dont people understand about Hiruzen Sarutobi(prime)>all other Hokages

    dude read the manga... its obvious hashirama and minato could solo 2 hiruzens
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member yuan of cruxis's Avatar
    Status
    yuan of cruxis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What dont people understand about Hiruzen Sarutobi(prime)>all other Hokages

    Quote Originally Posted by Killeya View Post
    if that would be true, where was hiruzen when the kyubii (with masked man)
    atacked konoha ? :D
    He was on the front lines pushing back Kurama

    And he still was old
     
         

  12. #12
    上昇 Ninpou's Avatar
    Status
    Ninpou is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,372
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What dont people understand about Hiruzen Sarutobi(prime)>all other Hokages

    I think that Hashirama is much more pwerful than he is, just because he was called God of shinobi dosent mean he was literally god of shinobi and when you say prime, how do you know that he was powerful when it was never seen, Danzou was Hiruzens equal but no one ever talks about his prime.
     
         

  13. #13
    Dust in the wind.
    Status
    Raito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,306
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What dont people understand about Hiruzen Sarutobi(prime)>all other Hokages

    Kabuto would mention, if Hiruzen would be even stronger than Hashirama. Hiruzen isn't the god of Shinobis, only Iruka said it and I strongly suspect that he has no idea about history, Hashirama and his strength. EMS Madara fought with him in a fight to death and lost. Based on Hiruzens known abilitys, he would not stand a chance against Hashirama.

    Hiruzen was egual to Orochimaru. A younger age would give him more endurance and speed but not better abilities. With all due respect but Hiruzens techniques aren't comparable to overwhelming abilities like the Mokuton, (E)MS or Rinnegan.
     
         
    Last edited by Raito; 02-29-2012 at 04:21 PM.

  14. #14
    Unavoidable death Yondaime Namikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Yondaime Namikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Yellow Flash Back Returns
     

    Re: What dont people understand about Hiruzen Sarutobi(prime)>all other Hokages

    Quote Originally Posted by yuan of cruxis View Post
    Mr.Sarutobi in his prime is indeed the strongest Hokage
    The info is out there stating that he surpassed his mentors and is god of shinobi

    No amount of warping, wood, or water should take him down

    And only reason Madara claiming Harashirama is the strongest is cause he never witnessed Sarutobi's power
    i have research this and the actual quote is that he was named god of shinobi for his knowledge and mastery of ninjutsu because he knew over a thousand and jiraya said jutsu dont make you the strongest .... ight go read things over and then make a proper argument :scorps:
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member yuan of cruxis's Avatar
    Status
    yuan of cruxis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What dont people understand about Hiruzen Sarutobi(prime)>all other Hokages

    Quote Originally Posted by NikesOnMyFeet View Post
    I dis agree. Hashirama clearly has the facts to prove he is the strongest Hokage. Arguably ninja to ever battle.
    Facts?
    Your only going by what someone said
    And Kishimoto said Hiruzen was the strongest
    So who you gonna trust a shady Madara uchiha or the creator of the show
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member yuan of cruxis's Avatar
    Status
    yuan of cruxis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What dont people understand about Hiruzen Sarutobi(prime)>all other Hokages

    Quote Originally Posted by Yo pappy View Post
    So hiruzen is the SO6P now? Get off the hype train bruh.
    No one mention the sage
    Your post is completly ridiculous
     
         

  17. #17
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    9,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!
     

    Re: What dont people understand about Hiruzen Sarutobi(prime)>all other Hokages

    Quote Originally Posted by yuan of cruxis View Post
    Facts?
    Your only going by what someone said
    And Kishimoto said Hiruzen was the strongest
    So who you gonna trust a shady Madara uchiha or the creator of the show
    madara fought hashi 1st hand so many times... you didnt , and kishi said that minato was the strongest until he made hashirama hax in the last 20 chapters
     
         

  18. #18
    The Grim Reaper Yo pappy's Avatar
    Status
    Yo pappy is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    6,113
    Post Thanks / Like
     

    Re: What dont people understand about Hiruzen Sarutobi(prime)>all other Hokages

    Quote Originally Posted by yuan of cruxis View Post
    No one mention the sage
    Your post is completly ridiculous
    That's the only God of Shinobi I know.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member yuan of cruxis's Avatar
    Status
    yuan of cruxis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What dont people understand about Hiruzen Sarutobi(prime)>all other Hokages

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninpou View Post
    I think that Hashirama is much more pwerful than he is, just because he was called God of shinobi dosent mean he was literally god of shinobi and when you say prime, how do you know that he was powerful when it was never seen, Danzou was Hiruzens equal but no one ever talks about his prime.
    I hate responding to people who obviously doesnt research
    But Danzo was never his equal
    Sarutobi was always milestones ahead of him
    And look it up!
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member yuan of cruxis's Avatar
    Status
    yuan of cruxis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What dont people understand about Hiruzen Sarutobi(prime)>all other Hokages

    Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    madara fought hashi 1st hand so many times... you didnt , and kishi said that minato was the strongest until he made hashirama hax in the last 20 chapters
    Minato was never stated as the stongest Hokage(As Fastest)
    Get of his Johnson
    Minato is not even the 2nd stongest
     
         

  21. #21
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    9,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!
     

    Re: What dont people understand about Hiruzen Sarutobi(prime)>all other Hokages

    Quote Originally Posted by yuan of cruxis View Post
    Minato was never stated as the stongest Hokage(As Fastest)
    Get of his Johnson
    Minato is not even the 2nd stongest
    ok then... minato defeats a shinobi in itachis league , while protecting the whole village from the nine tails , saves his son and seals kurama

    sarutobi: loses to oro , and old age shouldnt make a difference apart from less chakra and less mobile

    hashirama:defeated kurama and madara at once , so him and minato have muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch higher feats than hiruzen , so i cannot agree with anything you say until then
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member yuan of cruxis's Avatar
    Status
    yuan of cruxis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What dont people understand about Hiruzen Sarutobi(prime)>all other Hokages

    Quote Originally Posted by Raito View Post
    Kabuto would mention, if Hiruzen would be even stronger than Hashirama. Hiruzen isn't the god of Shinobis, only Iruka said it and I strongly suspect that he has no idea about history, Hashirama and his strength. EMS Madara fought with him in a fight to death and lost. Based on Hiruzens known abilitys, he would not stand a chance against Hashirama.

    Hiruzen was egual to Orochimaru. A younger age would give him more endurance and speed but not better abilities. With all due respect but Hiruzens techniques aren't comparable to overwhelming abilities like the Mokuton, (E)MS or Rinnegan.
    If Orochimaru was equal to an old Hiruzen why did he need the help of the Senju Brothers
    You speak utter nonsense
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member yuan of cruxis's Avatar
    Status
    yuan of cruxis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What dont people understand about Hiruzen Sarutobi(prime)>all other Hokages

    Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime Namikaze View Post
    i have research this and the actual quote is that he was named god of shinobi for his knowledge and mastery of ninjutsu because he knew over a thousand and jiraya said jutsu dont make you the strongest .... ight go read things over and then make a proper argument :scorps:
    Actually when Jaraiya said that about jutsus he was referring to Orochimarus Forbidden ones
     
         

  24. #24
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    9,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!
     

    Re: What dont people understand about Hiruzen Sarutobi(prime)>all other Hokages

    Quote Originally Posted by yuan of cruxis View Post
    Actually when Jaraiya said that about jutsus he was referring to Orochimarus Forbidden ones
    who would win a man who knows 1k E rank techniques or a man who knows 10 B rank techniques?
     
         

  25. #25
    Unavoidable death Yondaime Namikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Yondaime Namikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Yellow Flash Back Returns
     

    Re: What dont people understand about Hiruzen Sarutobi(prime)>all other Hokages

    Quote Originally Posted by yuan of cruxis View Post
    Actually when Jaraiya said that about jutsus he was referring to Orochimarus Forbidden ones
    i know but its also applicable to all jutsu because oro was into all jutsu not just the forbidden ones
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •