Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Vincent's Avatar
    Status
    Vincent is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Setsudogakure
    Posts
    12,510
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3
     



    [Ōnoki Biography Battle Test] Jokey

    Greetings, Jokey

    I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

    Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: (The arid desert where Muu fought Ōnoki and Gaara)
    ~ You may use Ōnoki abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.


    I will be using a Cannon Kage Rank Muu biography for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move


    No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

    Best of luck!
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Jokey's Avatar
    Status
    Jokey is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fiore.
    Posts
    19,024
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amused, yes yes.
     

    Re: [Ōnoki Biography Battle Test] Jokey

    I will be using my Ōnki biography.

    Thanks for being my conductor sir.
     
         

  3. #3
    Vincent's Avatar
    Status
    Vincent is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Setsudogakure
    Posts
    12,510
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3
     



    Re: [Ōnoki Biography Battle Test] Jokey

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokey View Post
    I will be using my Ōnki biography.

    Thanks for being my conductor sir.
    No problems Jamal, lets make sure this stays clean and professional eh?

    I start off by making a short chain of seals and releasing a bright flash of light:

    (Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Rank: S
    Type: Supplementaty
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.



    While in reality i create a chidori blade and pierce your abdomen:

    (Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.


    I then finish off by creating a clone:

    (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

    Rank:B
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.
     
         
    Last edited by Vincent; 02-22-2012 at 04:26 PM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Jokey's Avatar
    Status
    Jokey is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fiore.
    Posts
    19,024
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amused, yes yes.
     

    Re: [Ōnoki Biography Battle Test] Jokey

    Ōnoki; Muu eh? Who is possessing you?!

    As you approach the battle field, and begin by making four different handseals I see a lightning flash which will cover the whole battle field, being unable to see a thing but only a flash, so because of the bright light I won't be able to see a thing hence causing my eyes to automatically close if I try to open them, all because of the bright light, as I can't open my eyes I stitch my hand beneath me and shoot myself back into long-range but stay low to the ground, for then I will have more time to react if you launch attacks towards me.

    Onoki thinking; Hmmm? what the hell is he aiming for? It's pretty odd seeing Muu using lightning technique's, I wonder who his teacher was without me knowing, this might end up bad.


    As I am shooting myself backwards into long range I still won't be able to see a thing so I make six handseals in a row and let rain fall from the clouds, he learned this special technique back in those days from Hanzo of the Salamander when there were known conflicts between Konohagakure, led by the Third Hokage, Sunagakure, likely led by the Third Kazekage, Amegakure, led by Hanzō of the Salamander, and Iwagakure, led by me, the moment the first rain drops fall on the ground I instantly can sense chakra in the whole area, sensing another one appearing on the battle field probably a clone standing next to you, as I sense all that I try to open my eyes but they automatically close when I try to do so. As he get's furious and filled with the will of rock, he fly's up in the air with great speed.

    Ōnoki; You will pay for this Muu, I, The Third Tsuchikage will surpass you!

    (Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Rank: B
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.


    (Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.


    (Furaito no Jutsu) - Flight Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30 (+15 per turn to maintain)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique grants the user the ability to fly. Onoki is able to transfer this technique to others through physical contact with them for an unspecified amount of time. The Transfer of flight can only last one turn.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki and Mu
     
         
    Last edited by Jokey; 02-22-2012 at 06:19 PM.

  5. #5
    Vincent's Avatar
    Status
    Vincent is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Setsudogakure
    Posts
    12,510
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3
     



    Re: [Ōnoki Biography Battle Test] Jokey

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokey View Post
    Ōnoki; Muu eh? Who is possessing you?!

    As you approach the battle field, and begin by making four different handseals I see a lightning flash which will cover the whole battle field, being unable to see a thing but only a flash, so because of the bright light I won't be able to see a thing hence causing my eyes to automatically close if I try to open them, all because of the bright light, as I can't open my eyes I stitch my hand beneath me and shoot myself back into long-range but stay low to the ground, for then I will have more time to react if you launch attacks towards me.

    Onoki thinking; Hmmm? what the hell is he aiming for? It's pretty odd seeing Muu using lightning technique's, I wonder who his teacher was without me knowing, this might end up bad.


    As I am shooting myself backwards into long range I still won't be able to see a thing so I make six handseals in a row and let rain fall from the clouds, he learned this special technique back in those days from Hanzo of the Salamander when there were known conflicts between Konohagakure, led by the Third Hokage, Sunagakure, likely led by the Third Kazekage, Amegakure, led by Hanzō of the Salamander, and Iwagakure, led by me, the moment the first rain drops fall on the ground I instantly can sense chakra in the whole area, sensing another one appearing on the battle field probably a clone standing next to you, as I sense all that I try to open my eyes but they automatically close when I try to do so. As he get's furious and filled with the will of rock, he fly's up in the air with great speed.

    Ōnoki; You will pay for this Muu, I, The Third Tsuchikage will surpass you!

    (Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Rank: B
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.


    (Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.


    (Furaito no Jutsu) - Flight Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30 (+15 per turn to maintain)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique grants the user the ability to fly. Onoki is able to transfer this technique to others through physical contact with them for an unspecified amount of time. The Transfer of flight can only last one turn.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki and Mu
    As you Blast yourself back with the hurricane fist, you will still be unable to see, I therefore track your trajectory with my sensory abilities and erupt spikes behind you, meaning you blast yourself onto the spikes ( Note: you are blinded by the flash and blasted yourself back without looking and while still blinded so theres no way you notice the spikes):

    (Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets. (Techniques activation lasts 5 turns)
    Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability


    (Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.



    note: the sensing ability is an innate power that requires the posting of a technique, it doesnt actually take me a measurable amount of time to accomplish, so the spike erupt pretty much just after you start using hurricane fist to escape eiso
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Jokey's Avatar
    Status
    Jokey is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fiore.
    Posts
    19,024
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amused, yes yes.
     

    Re: [Ōnoki Biography Battle Test] Jokey

    As I'm continuing on getting shoot backwards, I once again try to open my eyes, and It works, as I do so I see you standing there doing nothing, but I suddenly hear the earth from behind me crack extremely hard, so as I am still flying backwards I change determination, so the moment I hear the earth crack from behind I pressure myself to stop by using the flight technique causing me to fly upwards instead of backwards, as I fly upwards I suddenly stop and rush with a great speed back to mid range distance while shooting a huge fire blast which will block both our vision, as you are handling the technique I land on the ground without you knowing because of the fire technique that is destroying everything in it's path, and suddenly you will see two enormous rock formations that close in on you from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing you in between.

    Ōnoki; Lost your tongue?

    (Furaito no Jutsu) - Flight Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30 (+15 per turn to maintain)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique grants the user the ability to fly. Onoki is able to transfer this technique to others through physical contact with them for an unspecified amount of time. The Transfer of flight can only last one turn.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki and Mu


    (Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.


    (Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique


    We have seen Jugo being able to react/see after a few seconds, long enough for me to be able to see again.

    And another thing is that I can hear the earth erupt from underneath, it sounds like an explosion, take a look;

    http://www.narutobase.net/Naruto-Shi...de-120-2101575
    1;25
     
         

  7. #7
    Vincent's Avatar
    Status
    Vincent is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Setsudogakure
    Posts
    12,510
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3
     



    Re: [Ōnoki Biography Battle Test] Jokey

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokey View Post
    As I'm continuing on getting shoot backwards, I once again try to open my eyes, and It works, as I do so I see you standing there doing nothing, but I suddenly hear the earth from behind me crack extremely hard, so as I am still flying backwards I change determination, so the moment I hear the earth crack from behind I pressure myself to stop by using the flight technique causing me to fly upwards instead of backwards, as I fly upwards I suddenly stop and rush with a great speed back to mid range distance while shooting a huge fire blast which will block both our vision, as you are handling the technique I land on the ground without you knowing because of the fire technique that is destroying everything in it's path, and suddenly you will see two enormous rock formations that close in on you from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing you in between.

    Ōnoki; Lost your tongue?

    (Furaito no Jutsu) - Flight Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30 (+15 per turn to maintain)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique grants the user the ability to fly. Onoki is able to transfer this technique to others through physical contact with them for an unspecified amount of time. The Transfer of flight can only last one turn.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki and Mu


    (Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.


    (Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique


    We have seen Jugo being able to react/see after a few seconds, long enough for me to be able to see again.

    And another thing is that I can hear the earth erupt from underneath, it sounds like an explosion, take a look;

    http://www.narutobase.net/Naruto-Shi...de-120-2101575
    1;25
    As your fire comes at me i use:

    (Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.


    cancelling out your fire and while sensing your exact location i make 2 seals and reforms the mist produced from the clash as a water source forming a gigantic shark that barrels towards you:

    (Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques.


    In the mean time, the walls of your mountain are rising towards me, so i channel a huge amount of raiton into one hand and destroy the mountain as it approaches me, causing rubble and dust to cloud my location from your eyes ( also these a bloody huge shark in your face but hey the devils in the details right?):

    (Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
    Rank: S
    Type:Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Jokey's Avatar
    Status
    Jokey is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fiore.
    Posts
    19,024
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amused, yes yes.
     

    Re: [Ōnoki Biography Battle Test] Jokey

    The exactly moment as the mist covers, I make six quick handseals, and let rain fall upon the whole battle field, the moment I feel a huge chakra creature coming my way thanks to the rain, but this one is very close from me so without hesitation I rapidly spit out a huge Golem being able to protect me against the shark, this Golem will get damaged but not meaning that It can't be used any further, so I let him to duck being able to let me stand on his shoulder, and since I'm not able to see a thing but still able to sense I meanwhile sense you destroying the mountain rocks, as you finish doing that I blast the mist away but also take it as advantage to break your bones.

    (Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.


    (Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique


    (Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.


    Ōnoki thinking; How is he able to detect my location... Eh, already figured, If he's going to play like that, then let him come!

    Ōnoki; Aye Muu, you can do better then this
     
         

  9. #9
    Vincent's Avatar
    Status
    Vincent is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Setsudogakure
    Posts
    12,510
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3
     



    Re: [Ōnoki Biography Battle Test] Jokey

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokey View Post
    The exactly moment as the mist covers, I make six quick handseals, and let rain fall upon the whole battle field, the moment I feel a huge chakra creature coming my way thanks to the rain, but this one is very close from me so without hesitation I rapidly spit out a huge Golem being able to protect me against the shark, this Golem will get damaged but not meaning that It can't be used any further, so I let him to duck being able to let me stand on his shoulder, and since I'm not able to see a thing but still able to sense I meanwhile sense you destroying the mountain rocks, as you finish doing that I blast the mist away but also take it as advantage to break your bones.

    (Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.


    (Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique


    (Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.


    Ōnoki thinking; How is he able to detect my location... Eh, already figured, If he's going to play like that, then let him come!

    Ōnoki; Aye Muu, you can do better then this
    well to be perfectly accurate the assorted rubble will protect me from your rain for a while meaning you dont know my exact location for a while

    as your blades of wind approach i use:

    (Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.


    blasting some of the rubble in your direction aswell as countering your wind technique

    i then quickly interfere with your rain by creating raindros filled with my own chakra in the air, making your technique useless as you detect my chakra across the entire battlefield

    (Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.


    I then completely erase the presence of my real body:

    (Meisai Gakure no Jutsu) - Camouflage Concealment Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja can grant themselves near invisibility to the naked eye. Doujutsu can see through this technique.


    Note: Muu is a complete master of this technique and is able to completely mask himself by using this, his chakra, smell, heat, everything is gone.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Jokey's Avatar
    Status
    Jokey is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fiore.
    Posts
    19,024
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amused, yes yes.
     

    Re: [Ōnoki Biography Battle Test] Jokey

    I watch your movements carefully, seeing how you counter my technique and dis-active my rain drops which are falling from the clouds by sending your chakra trough it instead, but the moment the rubble come's towards me I send a twister towards the rubble, causing it to combine with the rubble you've created, making the technique more lethal, but after wards as my vision is cleared and the rubble is coming towards you which is combined with the twister, I begin to think about how I could finish you off.

    Ōnoki; I need to finish this off!

    As the twister combined with the rubble comes towards you which is also blocking your vision of the both of us, I think your still standing on your same spot where you previously where standing, so I hide underground without you knowing since your vision is blocked and you wouldn't be able to let yourself sense where I am whilst countering my technique, so I took that as advantage and pop out behind you, but when I pop out the ground I don't see you.

    Ōnoki; Shit! He must have been hiding underground or went invisible... Here goes nothing, I have to finish this off, if he's not on the same spot then it wouldn't matter anyway since my dust would also handle the twister!

    The moment I pop out and begin to think of where you could be, I create a structure, with a sphere located at its centre, between the palms of my hands. The structure expands rapidly in size when being propelled towards its you and the twister and trap you inside its confines. The sphere then seems to explode with a tremendous amount of force, while the exterior walls of the structure effectively restrict the size of the blast radius, resulting in the destruction of you and the twister as you get pulverised into minute particles of dust.


    (Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.


    (Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.


    (Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu) - Dust Release: Destruction of the Primitive world technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after performing a single hand seal to create a cube with a sphere at its center that expands in size when dropped on the target and crushes them due to the density.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki or Muu
     
         
    Last edited by Jokey; 02-27-2012 at 03:12 PM.

  11. #11
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [Ōnoki Biography Battle Test] Jokey

    I was asked for my opinion and here it is.
    I've always been told by mods that one little mistake is enough to fail a test, and here as what i see as wrong. I might of missed a couple of things.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokey View Post
    Ōnoki; Muu eh? Who is possessing you?!

    As you approach the battle field, and begin by making four different handseals I see a lightning flash which will cover the whole battle field, being unable to see a thing but only a flash, so because of the bright light I won't be able to see a thing hence causing my eyes to automatically close if I try to open them, all because of the bright light, as I can't open my eyes I stitch my hand beneath me and shoot myself back into long-range but stay low to the ground, for then I will have more time to react if you launch attacks towards me.

    Onoki thinking; Hmmm? what the hell is he aiming for? It's pretty odd seeing Muu using lightning technique's, I wonder who his teacher was without me knowing, this might end up bad.


    As I am shooting myself backwards into long range I still won't be able to see a thing so I make six handseals in a row and let rain fall from the clouds, he learned this special technique back in those days from Hanzo of the Salamander when there were known conflicts between Konohagakure, led by the Third Hokage, Sunagakure, likely led by the Third Kazekage, Amegakure, led by Hanzō of the Salamander, and Iwagakure, led by me, the moment the first rain drops fall on the ground I instantly can sense chakra in the whole area, sensing another one appearing on the battle field probably a clone standing next to you, as I sense all that I try to open my eyes but they automatically close when I try to do so. As he get's furious and filled with the will of rock, he fly's up in the air with great speed.

    Ōnoki; You will pay for this Muu, I, The Third Tsuchikage will surpass you!

    (Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Rank: B
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.


    (Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.


    (Furaito no Jutsu) - Flight Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30 (+15 per turn to maintain)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique grants the user the ability to fly. Onoki is able to transfer this technique to others through physical contact with them for an unspecified amount of time. The Transfer of flight can only last one turn.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki and Mu

    Ok first problem i see here, is just because you're blinded, why would you go to long range? But nevermind, could just be coincidence in a battle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokey View Post
    As I'm continuing on getting shoot backwards, I once again try to open my eyes, and It works, as I do so I see you standing there doing nothing, but I suddenly hear the earth from behind me crack extremely hard, so as I am still flying backwards I change determination, so the moment I hear the earth crack from behind I pressure myself to stop by using the flight technique causing me to fly upwards instead of backwards, as I fly upwards I suddenly stop and rush with a great speed back to mid range distance while shooting a huge fire blast which will block both our vision, as you are handling the technique I land on the ground without you knowing because of the fire technique that is destroying everything in it's path, and suddenly you will see two enormous rock formations that close in on you from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing you in between.

    Ōnoki; Lost your tongue?

    (Furaito no Jutsu) - Flight Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30 (+15 per turn to maintain)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique grants the user the ability to fly. Onoki is able to transfer this technique to others through physical contact with them for an unspecified amount of time. The Transfer of flight can only last one turn.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki and Mu


    (Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.


    (Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique


    We have seen Jugo being able to react/see after a few seconds, long enough for me to be able to see again.

    And another thing is that I can hear the earth erupt from underneath, it sounds like an explosion, take a look;

    http://www.narutobase.net/Naruto-Shi...de-120-2101575
    1;25

    I believe you would of gone flying into the earth spikes here and wouldn't fly away in time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokey View Post
    The exactly moment as the mist covers, I make six quick handseals, and let rain fall upon the whole battle field, the moment I feel a huge chakra creature coming my way thanks to the rain, but this one is very close from me so without hesitation I rapidly spit out a huge Golem being able to protect me against the shark, this Golem will get damaged but not meaning that It can't be used any further, so I let him to duck being able to let me stand on his shoulder, and since I'm not able to see a thing but still able to sense I meanwhile sense you destroying the mountain rocks, as you finish doing that I blast the mist away but also take it as advantage to break your bones.

    (Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.


    (Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique


    (Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.


    Ōnoki thinking; How is he able to detect my location... Eh, already figured, If he's going to play like that, then let him come!

    Ōnoki; Aye Muu, you can do better then this
    You say you make the rain as the mist forms. But as you are making the rain the mist would turn into a shark and hit you first.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokey View Post
    I watch your movements carefully, seeing how you counter my technique and dis-active my rain drops which are falling from the clouds by sending your chakra trough it instead, but the moment the rubble come's towards me I send a twister towards the rubble, causing it to combine with the rubble you've created, making the technique more lethal, but after wards as my vision is cleared and the rubble is coming towards you which is combined with the twister, I begin to think about how I could finish you off.

    Ōnoki; I need to finish this off!

    As the twister combined with the rubble comes towards you which is also blocking your vision of the both of us, I think your still standing on your same spot where you previously where standing, so I hide underground without you knowing since your vision is blocked and you wouldn't be able to let yourself sense where I am whilst countering my technique, so I took that as advantage and pop out behind you, but when I pop out the ground I don't see you.

    Ōnoki; Shit! He must have been hiding underground or went invisible... Here goes nothing, I have to finish this off, if he's not on the same spot then it wouldn't matter anyway since my dust would also handle the twister!

    The moment I pop out and begin to think of where you could be, I create a structure, with a sphere located at its centre, between the palms of my hands. The structure expands rapidly in size when being propelled towards its you and the twister and trap you inside its confines. The sphere then seems to explode with a tremendous amount of force, while the exterior walls of the structure effectively restrict the size of the blast radius, resulting in the destruction of you and the twister as you get pulverised into minute particles of dust.


    (Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.


    (Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.


    (Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu) - Dust Release: Destruction of the Primitive world technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after performing a single hand seal to create a cube with a sphere at its center that expands in size when dropped on the target and crushes them due to the density.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki or Muu
    As for this last move, you havn't known where he was since the start of the battle:

    You were blinded
    Then the mist
    Then the shark
    Now he is invisibly

    So how would you find him?
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Jokey's Avatar
    Status
    Jokey is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fiore.
    Posts
    19,024
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amused, yes yes.
     

    Re: [Ōnoki Biography Battle Test] Jokey

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    I was asked for my opinion and here it is.
    I've always been told by mods that one little mistake is enough to fail a test, and here as what i see as wrong. I might of missed a couple of things.




    1. Ok first problem i see here, is just because you're blinded, why would you go to long range? But nevermind, could just be coincidence in a battle.




    2. I believe you would of gone flying into the earth spikes here and wouldn't fly away in time.


    3. You say you make the rain as the mist forms. But as you are making the rain the mist would turn into a shark and hit you first.


    As for this last move, you havn't known where he was since the start of the battle:

    You were blinded
    Then the mist
    Then the shark
    Now he is invisibly

    5. So how would you find him?
    I don't want to argue but here is some of my opinion.

    1. I did that, to get more time to react to his moves he will probably perform against me, a technique that comes straight towards me wouldn't take 1-2 seconds since I'm in long range, that's why I blasted myself into long range to take advantage of the time, making me able to have more time to react to other moves like I said before, it's been seen in several tests and it was valid.

    2. The spikes that erupt from the ground are EXTREMELY huge, these are also not sharp, so these techniqcally aren't harmfull, but when you clasp against it then they are, you would lose consiousness, they also are more like mountains, and they take a little time to erupt from the ground because of their size [watch shippuden episode 120]

    3. How is mist able to change into a shark?

    4. Yes I do, when he approach the battle field I can, and also can see him let the light glow from his body.

    5. Our wind technique's that clasp against each other would blow the mist away, so I don't see a problem..

    Sorry for some grammar mistakes, I'm on my phone atm.
     
         
    Last edited by Jokey; 03-07-2012 at 07:54 AM.

  13. #13
    Scary Yamato's Avatar
    Status
    Scary Yamato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,589
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [Ōnoki Biography Battle Test] Jokey

    1. The issue is a question of realistic reations in a given situation. IMO, as long as you give a reasonable excuse as to why you make a certain move, the its cool. If its an obvious abuse of knowing the move ahead of time, then you get penalized. This one seems fine to me.

    2. The mountains are huge, and still VERY dangerous even if they arent sharp because the speed at which they erupt paired with thier size mean they can cause quite a lot of damage if you are hit with them. Your defense for this move is weak but technically acceptable. Destroying part of the pillar would have been a more realistic defense.

    3. I think the shark can be made with no water source, however I would like to talk with kaito about it. The zetsu clone of kisame was about to use to before he got decapitated and there was no water source around, which leads me to think that its possible. What I do know is that the shark forms around the person that creates it and shoots from him so I doubt it can be made from the steam unless he was in it, which he wasnt since the steam was created from the water and fire clashing somwhere in between both of you.

    4&5) Muu is invisible when you pop us so you have no way of knowing where his is. In my opinion it shouldnt have been the end of the fight, because he could have just continued with you shooting in a random direction. However, that move was major negative mark on the fight and he could have killed you right as you were shooting your random cube. So I guess it would have been the end of the fight regardless.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •