Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

[Bio test - Mei Terumi] Lucifer

Greetings, Lucifer

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: (Where Mei Terumi and Sasuke fought previously in the Kage summit hall-way)
    ~ You may use (Mei Terumi) abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a Sasuke Uchiha biography with MS for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smile.

Re: [Bio test - Mei Terumi] Lucifer

Mei Terumi - Godaime Mizukage

Thank You for Being my Proctor.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

The moment you approach the battle field, I look straight into your eyes with my third tomoe activated, and afterwards make a single handseal releasing a fire blast towards you blocking your vision from the front.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

The moment that travels towards you getting ready to let you disappear in ashes, I make a couple of handseals and stomp both my hands on the ground sending an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of you the shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of me and the tip headed towards you causing devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

And as you are trying to escape, I let a ant lion appear from behind you sucking you in, but this ant lion expands every minute further and further.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smile.

*As, i see you before me staring right into my eyes i realize your upto to something, so i stop with the eye contact and look at your chin, knowing that uchiha's are populair for their powerful genjutsu. The moment you release the fire blast, I form two handseals and release a gigantic shark from my body torwards your blast colliding with each other and creating an enormous amount of steam but the shark overpowers your fire blast meaning it's headed your way with great speed, so it will reach you as you place your hands on the ground, not giving you the chance to perform your second technique. But leaving the steam behind so i take advantage of that and focus my earthen chakra through out the ground and cause a tremor just as you try to counter my water technique, knocking you of balance, just as this happens my shark makes contact with your body, tearing you apart.

(Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Long
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques.

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Last edited by Lucifer; 02-21-2012 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Spelling.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

The moment the mist covers the whole hallway, being unable to see a thing even with my sharingan activated, I rapidly release a huge wind blast coming towards you, blowing the mist away which is created by the both of us, because the mist was filled with the chakra of our previous technique I wouldn't know what's hidden in the mist, so I technically automatically blow your lowered shark missile away, but since we are fighting at the hallway, thousand little earth pieces combine with the wind pressure technique causing it to be a wind pressure technique with earth pieces within'

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

As the mist get blown away, I see chakra running trough the ground surrounding me, so as it begins to shake beneath me little by little I use Nagashi to surround me and let it run trough the ground and all around me, canceling out your earth chakra hence letting the tremor stop.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

As I release the nagashi, I put you under genjutsu without you knowing, making you think that you think that you are getting sucked into he ground to shoulder height and then I will make you see butterflies but they are really paper bombs that explode, thereafter I put a seal on your head and let everything explode, causing you to pass out because of this powerful genjutsu.

(Genjutsu: Chou Shinka) - Illusion Technique: Butter Fly Fire Works
    Type:Supplementary/Attack
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: Traps user in an illusion were they first think that they are sucked into he ground to shoulder height and then they see butterflies but they are really paper bombs that explode once the user puts the main seal on the enemies head.

Sasuke; You will die, today.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smile.

Mei: Oh! Really..!?
    -------------------

*The moment the mist is getting blown away i prepare myself for your attack but as i can see our both techniques colliding causing them both to cancel each other out the reason being both A-Ranked attacks and the earth pieces would cause me no harm it be blown away due to the pressure of our techniques putting an enormous force on them causing them to crumble away, so again i had already started charging my doton chakra into the ground, and the moment i heared my tremor stopping halfway i form a few handseals before you can deactivate your nagashi (so i spew it out just as you cancel the chidori nagashi) and releasing a large amount of lava from my mouth, which spreads into a broad, thin sheet as it travels through the air. Shooting it above you preventing you from jumping upwards to evade it and breaking your concentration of putting me under the genjutsu, and the second i release the lava attack i follow up with blasting a water vortex from under the lava sheet out of my hand causing them to make impact on each other and you releasing toxic gasses in short range melting you at the same time.*

(Yoton: Yōkai no Jutsu) -Lava Release: Melting Apparition Technique
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing Dog → Boar → Tiger → Ox → Rat → Bird hand seals the user releases a large amount of lava from their mouth, which spreads into a broad, thin sheet as it travels through the air. Since the lava is shot upwards in an arc, so as to descend onto the targets from above, it prevents the intended individuals from jumping up to avoid the attack. A great deal of steam is created afterwards by the effects of the lava, so should the targets still be alive, a follow-up attack can be conducted while their vision remains obscured.

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: A water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

The moment you make the handseals, I see you make the last handseal, as you do that my Nagashi dis-activates automatically, so as you release a large amount of lava from your mouth, I stitch my hand downwards shooting myself into long range causing the lava to fall on the ground in front of me, and as It would be logic for you to cancel the Destruction torrent afterwards since I've shoot myself into long range.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

As I've shot myself backwards, I stomp my hands on the ground and let the earth beneath you subsidence as you stand on it, causing you to fall off balance, but as you fall on the ground, I quickly make a few handseals causing you to fall into mud, causing you to die immediately since you would sink into the mud way faster then sinking in it whilst standing on the ground.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smile.

Mei; Feel the pain..

*The second you lower your hand to the ground and shoot the vortex out i form the horse handseal and channel a large amount of katon chakra into my lungs and convert it into fire as i expel it from my mouth turning it into an massive wall of flame which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid, feeding it on your vortex which you punched out to shoot yourself to long range not giving you the slightest chance to make use of your second technique, and as you defend against the burning wall of inferno i grab the chance and cause a wall to rise up behind you (10 meters tall or so) and as you punched yourself backwards to long range you'd be going straight torwards the wall so knocking yourself unconscious, due to your head hitting the wall and you get burned to a crisp before you can counter the thick wall behind you.*

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.
    Aftermath; You got a large wall of fire coming tords you from my way, and the wall behind you.

Last edited by Lucifer; 03-01-2012 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Grammar

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Appologies but the test ends here and mistake on my part for not seing the Pm from joker , The Great Water Shark Bullet requires water source to use which there isnt one present therefore Test Failed

Last edited by Nirvāṇa; 03-09-2012 at 03:19 PM.