Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[Kaguya Test] - Jonathan Cheong - Passed

Greetings, Jonathan Cheong

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ You may only use Canon Taijutsu, and Kaguya techniques up to your current Rank. While I can use ALL Canon Techniques.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: A grassy plain with no water source
    ~ NB Style Taijutsu is allowed
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using my Yamato Bio (Below my sig)

Please give a link to your bio that your testing for and then I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Best of luck!

Status
    Aug 2011
    Behind you, which means that if you were to look behind you right now, I'd still be behind you.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate you all :|

Re: [Kaguya Test] - Jonathan Cheong

Madarame Ikkaku ^_^ Thanks for conducting my test SY! Good Luck, though I'll probably need it Let us have a fun and enjoyable battle

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice to meet you madarame. I am Yamato, the Official wood sage of NB. Lets have a good battle. ^_^

We begin at mid range from each other, and I immdiatly make the seal for shadow clones.
    I make two clones to my right. The first clone breathes a large burst of fire while th other takes a deep breath and unleashes a massive blast of wind, which combine to make A nasty elemental combination attack. As they unleash thier combo attack I make the snake seal and a Large Cage emerges from the ground and traps you, preventing you from scurrying away, or going into the ground. The cage is about 5m x 5m x 5m with you in the center.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

(Mokuton: Shichūrō no Jutsu) - Wood Style: Four Pillars Prison
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Ram → Ox → Boar → Snakeconverts chakra into timber under the ground and makes it grow rapidly, while forming it into a wooden prison. The size of the prison is based on the user's imagination. From an insect cage to a great prison, one can make it into whatever they want by regulating the amount of chakra used. The timber itself is treated with a chakra coating, making its destruction extremely difficult. During war, it has the great ability to detain prisoners, but it can also be used as a disciplinary measure for quarrelling subordinates.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Behind you, which means that if you were to look behind you right now, I'd still be behind you.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    Nice to meet you madarame. I am Yamato, the Official wood sage of NB. Lets have a good battle. ^_^

We begin at mid range from each other, and I immdiatly make the seal for shadow clones.
    I make two clones to my right. The first clone breathes a large burst of fire while th other takes a deep breath and unleashes a massive blast of wind, which combine to make A nasty elemental combination attack. As they unleash thier combo attack I make the snake seal and a Large Cage emerges from the ground and traps you, preventing you from scurrying away, or going into the ground. The cage is about 5m x 5m x 5m with you in the center.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

(Mokuton: Shichūrō no Jutsu) - Wood Style: Four Pillars Prison
    Chakra cost: 10
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Ram → Ox → Boar → Snakeconverts chakra into timber under the ground and makes it grow rapidly, while forming it into a wooden prison. The size of the prison is based on the user's imagination. From an insect cage to a great prison, one can make it into whatever they want by regulating the amount of chakra used. The timber itself is treated with a chakra coating, making its destruction extremely difficult. During war, it has the great ability to detain prisoners, but it can also be used as a disciplinary measure for quarrelling subordinates.

Nice to meet you, Yamato, Sage of Wood. I am Ikkaku Madarame, and I shall become the Bald Sage. Pleased to meet you, let us have a good battle.

I focus my eyes on you, taking in your absurd appearance, in stark contrast to my bald head, and await your move. As soon as I see you form the seal for Shadow Clones, I immediately understand and anticipate your motive. I recognize the hand seals, and without hesitation the moment you form the seal, I dash forward quickly, sprinting as fast as my legs can carry me. Knowing that Shadow Clones smells trouble, seeing as the clones are basically like a replica of the user, it would be unwise to be outnumbered, therefore, explaining the reason why I dash forward suddenly. As the clones poof into existence, standing to the right of you, my left, I presume, I stare closely at your clone's every movement, in eager anticipation and awaiting your next notion. Immediately after the clones materialize, both of them immediately intake large breaths of air, and I then infer and guess that you are planning to spew or shoot something at me. Thus, I begin to manipulate my bone structure, and as soon as your clones spew out a large burst of fire, in conjunction with a huge blast of wind, combining and coming at me menacingly, I grow a large spiral-shaped bone spear on both of my arms, making my two arms resemble horns of some sort. As the bone spirals inwards into shape, the huge elemental combination technique rushes at me, and as the bones near its completion, I hold both hands in front of me in a diagonally-horizontal manner, in a quick motion, right arm over left, crossing over each arm, forming a strong and dense shield of bones. By this time, I think we can safely assume I should be at least 'entering' short-range, and as the impact of the combo makes contact with my bones, it completely stops me in my tracks, getting rid of all my momentum, stopping me, as I block myself from a life-threatening situation. The fire-wind combination pushes me back no further than two feet, with my left leg poised slightly in front of my right, in a stance that makes even the impact of such a powerful technique not push me back too far. Due to your combination, your line of vision to me is obscured, and we cannot see each other.

Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: 35
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The follow up to Tessenka no Mai Tsuru (Dance of the Clematis Vine). Using this technique (Flower) the user forms a large spiral shaped bone spear which he can use to pierce any shield his opponent raises. The spear is said to be nearly indestructible.

Then, as the fire-wind combination technique finally stops in its tracks, losing its momentum and I am shielded from your technique by my self-improvised shield, I then recover from minor burns as my bones on my arms are destroyed. I suffer from minor burns, due to the intense heat and strength of the technique you performed upon me. Due to the fact that our vision was blocked, you continued to form the prison, in which the field of effect of it no longer effected me, since I have ran all the way forward from the start. Note that the moment your combo was unleashed, you no longer was able to see me, and therefore, the distance I cover before the technique hits me, after it has been unleashed, should be able to escape the area of your wood prison. Therefore, you prison fails to trap me. I stop no more to marvel at your strength, and continue sprinting, trying to recover the speed and ground I lost, when the technique hit me. As I enter even closer proximity to your clone, perhaps around 5 meters at most within a seconds, I begin to manipulate my bone structure once again, and remove my spinal column from my back, a very flexible and strong vine-like whip, and I hold it in my left hand. As I finish pulling out the spine, I then, holding the end of the spinal column in my left hand, I swing it from my left, your right, to my right, your left, aiming to hit your clones in a horizontal file, I now whip them quickly and cause them to go poof, should they not defend, in a smooth and strong manner. As my spinal bone also scratches you and hits you, it instills some pain into you, as I withdraw the bone and lift the spinal bone over my head as it returns from the blow I dealt to you, before coming back for a second whipping. This time I do not whip you in the same way, not a whip motion actually, instead, since I have continued sprinting all the way, I am even closer, and therefore, I wrap the vine around your upper body, and neck, tightly and causing you even mroe scratches. As your movement is constricted by a large extent, I then continue to get closer to you, closing in probably the last 1-2 meters, before punching you in the abdomen area, the lower part of your body, where my bone is not wrapped around, and deliver a punch with my right hand, with all the force and momentum I can gather from my continuous running, and pull my left hand backwards, while my right hand hits you, so as to create an even more painful experience for you. After doing so, the pain excreted by me on you, would cause you to be dizzy, if not faint, and I then afterwards jump backwards a few meters into safety zone, withdrawing my bones, admiring the damage I had caused.

Range: Short
    Description: The First half of Tessenka No Mai, the fourth of the five Kaguya Dance Forms. User removes their spinal column from their back to create a flexible yet extremely sharp bone vine. Because the vine is flexible, it can wrap itself around an opponent to rip them to pieces.

Last edited by Baldy..; 02-18-2012 at 08:22 AM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Cheong View Post
    Nice to meet you, Yamato, Sage of Wood. I am Ikkaku Madarame, and I shall become the Bald Sage. Pleased to meet you, let us have a good battle.

I focus my eyes on you, taking in your absurd appearance, in stark contrast to my bald head, and await your move. As soon as I see you form the seal for Shadow Clones, I immediately understand and anticipate your motive. I recognize the hand seals, and without hesitation the moment you form the seal, I dash forward quickly, sprinting as fast as my legs can carry me. Knowing that Shadow Clones smells trouble, seeing as the clones are basically like a replica of the user, it would be unwise to be outnumbered, therefore, explaining the reason why I dash forward suddenly. As the clones poof into existence, standing to the right of you, my left, I presume, I stare closely at your clone's every movement, in eager anticipation and awaiting your next notion. Immediately after the clones materialize, both of them immediately intake large breaths of air, and I then infer and guess that you are planning to spew or shoot something at me. Thus, I begin to manipulate my bone structure, and as soon as your clones spew out a large burst of fire, in conjunction with a huge blast of wind, combining and coming at me menacingly, I grow a large spiral-shaped bone spear on both of my arms, making my two arms resemble horns of some sort. As the bone spirals inwards into shape, the huge elemental combination technique rushes at me, and as the bones near its completion, I hold both hands in front of me in a diagonally-horizontal manner, in a quick motion, right arm over left, crossing over each arm, forming a strong and dense shield of bones. By this time, I think we can safely assume I should be at least 'entering' short-range, and as the impact of the combo makes contact with my bones, it completely stops me in my tracks, getting rid of all my momentum, stopping me, as I block myself from a life-threatening situation. The fire-wind combination pushes me back no further than two feet, with my left leg poised slightly in front of my right, in a stance that makes even the impact of such a powerful technique not push me back too far. Due to your combination, your line of vision to me is obscured, and we cannot see each other.

Description: The follow up to Tessenka no Mai Tsuru (Dance of the Clematis Vine). Using this technique (Flower) the user forms a large spiral shaped bone spear which he can use to pierce any shield his opponent raises. The spear is said to be nearly indestructible.

Then, as the fire-wind combination technique finally stops in its tracks, losing its momentum and I am shielded from your technique by my self-improvised shield, I then recover from minor burns as my bones on my arms are destroyed. I suffer from minor burns, due to the intense heat and strength of the technique you performed upon me. Due to the fact that our vision was blocked, you continued to form the prison, in which the field of effect of it no longer effected me, since I have ran all the way forward from the start. Note that the moment your combo was unleashed, you no longer was able to see me, and therefore, the distance I cover before the technique hits me, after it has been unleashed, should be able to escape the area of your wood prison. Therefore, you prison fails to trap me. I stop no more to marvel at your strength, and continue sprinting, trying to recover the speed and ground I lost, when the technique hit me. As I enter even closer proximity to your clone, perhaps around 5 meters at most within a seconds, I begin to manipulate my bone structure once again, and remove my spinal column from my back, a very flexible and strong vine-like whip, and I hold it in my left hand. As I finish pulling out the spine, I then, holding the end of the spinal column in my left hand, I swing it from my left, your right, to my right, your left, aiming to hit your clones in a horizontal file, I now whip them quickly and cause them to go poof, should they not defend, in a smooth and strong manner. As my spinal bone also scratches you and hits you, it instills some pain into you, as I withdraw the bone and lift the spinal bone over my head as it returns from the blow I dealt to you, before coming back for a second whipping. This time I do not whip you in the same way, not a whip motion actually, instead, since I have continued sprinting all the way, I am even closer, and therefore, I wrap the vine around your upper body, and neck, tightly and causing you even mroe scratches. As your movement is constricted by a large extent, I then continue to get closer to you, closing in probably the last 1-2 meters, before punching you in the abdomen area, the lower part of your body, where my bone is not wrapped around, and deliver a punch with my right hand, with all the force and momentum I can gather from my continuous running, and pull my left hand backwards, while my right hand hits you, so as to create an even more painful experience for you. After doing so, the pain excreted by me on you, would cause you to be dizzy, if not faint, and I then afterwards jump backwards a few meters into safety zone, withdrawing my bones, admiring the damage I had caused.

Description: The First half of Tessenka No Mai, the fourth of the five Kaguya Dance Forms. User removes their spinal column from their back to create a flexible yet extremely sharp bone vine. Because the vine is flexible, it can wrap itself around an opponent to rip them to pieces.

Myself and my clones stand in wait, lookng at the smoke after my technique clashes with your bone spears.

Could it have really been that easy?

at that moment you burst through the smoke at full sprint with spinal column in hand. The middle Yamato begins to run toward you and as you swing your spine from left to right he gathers wind chakra in his first 2 fingers of his right hand and swings downward into disc between the vertebra of the spinal column as it slashes toward him, cutting part of it off before it hits us. HE then tosses a flash bomb directly in between the both of you.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

The Yamato on the right begins to run towards you as the Left Yamato makes the snake seal. As the flash wears off the Rigt Yamato is nearly directly in front of you as you notice that you are being wrapped from head to toe by tree roots. The Right Yamato springs his arms forward and thrusts a large amount of lightning chakra into your torso.

(Tsuin Ikazuchi Tajuu) – Twin Thunder Beast
    Type: Offensive, Attack
    Description: The user will concentrate their chakra into their arms in a rotational sequence to act like a spring increasing the power of the concentrated lightning chakra that envelops their arm showing the spiral and then the user will rotate their arms fists clenched and strike the enemy target in the stomach. The rotational effect of the punches helps to deliver the lightning with extra power and speed dealing a strong amount of damage whilst paralysing the target through the stomache preventing them from properly moving and drastically restricting their speed.
    Note: Numbing lasts 1 turn
    Note: Technique can only be used 2 times.

(Mokuton: Jubaku Eisou) - Wood Style: Binding Nest
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: the user traps the opponents inside a tree the grows around the opponent and only leaves there head sticking out.The user can then crush there opponent inside of the tree.

Clone postions at the end of the turn:
    Middle Yamato: 2-3 meters away
    Right Yamato: right in front of you
    Left Yamato (the real me): about 5 Meters back

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Myself and my clones stand in wait, lookng at the smoke after my technique clashes with your bone spears.

Could it have really been that easy?

at that moment you burst through the smoke at full sprint with spinal column in hand. The middle Yamato begins to run toward you and as you swing your spine from left to right he gathers wind chakra in his first 2 fingers of his right hand and swings downward into disc between the vertebra of the spinal column as it slashes toward him, cutting part of it off before it hits us. HE then tosses a flash bomb directly in between the both of you.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

The Yamato on the right begins to run towards you as the Left Yamato makes the snake seal. As the flash wears off the Rigt Yamato is nearly directly in front of you as you notice that you are being wrapped from head to toe by tree roots. The Right Yamato springs his arms forward and thrusts a large amount of lightning chakra into your torso.

(Tsuin Ikazuchi Tajuu) – Twin Thunder Beast
    Type: Offensive, Attack
    Description: The user will concentrate their chakra into their arms in a rotational sequence to act like a spring increasing the power of the concentrated lightning chakra that envelops their arm showing the spiral and then the user will rotate their arms fists clenched and strike the enemy target in the stomach. The rotational effect of the punches helps to deliver the lightning with extra power and speed dealing a strong amount of damage whilst paralysing the target through the stomache preventing them from properly moving and drastically restricting their speed.
    Note: Numbing lasts 1 turn
    Note: Technique can only be used 2 times.

(Mokuton: Jubaku Eisou) - Wood Style: Binding Nest
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: the user traps the opponents inside a tree the grows around the opponent and only leaves there head sticking out.The user can then crush there opponent inside of the tree.

Clone postions at the end of the turn:
    Middle Yamato: 2-3 meters away
    Right Yamato: right in front of you
    Left Yamato (the real me): about 5 Meters back
    As I burst through the smoke with great speed and momentum, I notice you starting to run towards me too. With the principle of relative speed, our speeds are combined, and therefore, we traverse the short distance between us even quicker. Once I start swinging my spinal column, in which I removed previously, only to find out that once I do so, you raise two of your fingers, pointing at the spinal column, and perform a slight downwards motion, and the air direction, current, speed, and strength suddenly changes. With that, I notice that you have unleashed some form of attack with wind, and I anticipate and predict that you will cut my spinal column in half, so that it is not long enough to whip you, or hit you. Therefore, I abandon that plan, and make no attempts to stop this from happening. Due to the fact I am holding the spinal column probably quite far from my body, since I'm planning to whip it at you, the wind probably wouldn't affect me. However, as you cut my spinal column in half, I do not hesitate, and pause, doing nothing in the mean time. I continue to run forward, while you do the same, and as I finally understand your objective in cutting my spine, I raise my right hand, with my fingers all directly pointing at you, I then shoot out the distal-phalange bones out of my fingertips. Since my left hand is holding on to the clematis vine, my right hand is completely free, and thus, I am able to do so. I waste no hesitation, when I do this, just as you execute Wind Blade, and I notice it, I immediately respond by shooting these bullets. Due to the fact that you are running towards me, and I am running towards you, our distance is probably no more than 3 meters, and thus, my bullets reach you very fast. They are small, and hard to notice, under the bright sunlight glaring into your eyes, it takes one to strain his eyes for him to notice. The bullets reach you in a matter of moments, and prevent you from throwing the flash bomb. If you continue to do so, you would get hit and drilled through before you even throw the flash bomb. Therefore, you have limited time to respond even so. At this point of time, we are very close, and I am within short-range to all your clones.

Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: Using the Shikotsumyaku ("Dead Bone Pulse") the user is able to fire their distal phalange(finger-tip) bones as bullets. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact. Because of the Kaguya Clan's fast regenerative abilities, the rate of fire from and supply of bones can become limitless.

As I finish firing one round of the bone bullets, I notice behind the Middle Yamato, two other Yamato, created previously. I know that they are a nuisance, and that I am still outnumbered, no matter how i look at it. As such, I decide to try and finish them off soon. Knowing that I successfully killed Middle Yamato if he does not defend against the bone bullets, that leaves just the two of you, Left and Right Yamato. Out of the peripheral vision of mine, i see Left Yamato performing the Snake Hand Seal. Having previous encounters with this hand seal, I understand that the jutsu would most likely be an Earth technique, or a wood technique. Knowing that you're an expert Wood User, I would naturally guess that you would try to trap me with wood, one of its primary uses. Out of the other corner of my eye, I notice Right Yamato starting to run towards me. I take into account both of your actions, and as wood starts to form around my body, in an attempt to wrap me with tree roots. As such, I immediately make a mass of razor sharp bones that protrude suddenly out of my entire body, while the wood stops me in my track of movements. The bones are dense and strong, yet light, and are sharp enough to pierce through your wood before it fully forms. As I regain more control over my previously inhibited movement for a moment, I quickly use that opening to spin 360 degrees, in a full round, with the bones still protruding out of my body. I continuously spin, shredding and cutting all the wood into useless strips of earth. The bones seemingly slice through teh wood with ease, and finally, after a few seconds, the wood is completely demolished, and I finally revert back to my previous position, having spun on the spot. I regain my balance, and momentary dizziness, noticing that Right Yamato is closing upon me, and I am saved from the grasp of impending doom, and ultimately, the wood no longer poses a threat. The next threat is the converging Right Yamato.

Type: Defence/Attack
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
    This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

Taking no other wastage of time and movement, despite the slight dizziness from the spinning, I can make out the slightly blurred image of Right Yamato coming towards me, reaching me soon, with his fists poised. I expect a taijutsu move, and instead of confronting him straight on first, I take time to recover from the spinning, and instead, I leap backwards a few meters, allowing myself slightly more time to react. While I jump backwards, with the previous bones I grew either destroyed, or no longer sharp enough, I grow another set, which rapidly protrudes from every single part of my body. As I am in the air, the bones start to grow, and Right Yamato continues to chase after me. As I land, my dizziness would have recovered, and the bones are at full length. I prepare my body muscles, and keep my bones dense and strong, durable and hard. Due to the fact that you would already be preparing the punch, and while I am in the air, it is quite hard to notice small bones growing out of my body. When I land, however, you would notice it. The only thing is that you would already have raised your fists, and prepared to build up momentum and punch me. As such, the bones grown all over my body makes me almost untouchable at close-range, preventing from your punch getting close to my body. Your hand is indefinitely trapped between my formation of bones. As you strike me around my torso with great force initially, some of my bones inevitably crumble, however, soon, due to the tight formation of bones, your punches force slowly starts to weaken, lacking the same momentum as before, and sooner or later, your hands become trapped within my bones protruding out of my body, ripping through my flesh. As your hands are trapped within my body, until about arm length, I smirk quickly, and with that, I lift my right foot up slightly, before spinning forward, quickly and forcefully, with my bones still protruding. The bones then cut through your body, causing minor injuries all around your body, eventually surmounting to a major injury. I spin forward, going in front as your hands are stuck. In that split second your hand is released from my body, you would have no time to react as I am spinning rapidly. You are slashed without hesitation, and eventually, your clones succumb to the pain, and goes poof. Now, there is only me and you left.

Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
    This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Cheong View Post
    As I burst through the smoke with great speed and momentum, I notice you starting to run towards me too. With the principle of relative speed, our speeds are combined, and therefore, we traverse the short distance between us even quicker. Once I start swinging my spinal column, in which I removed previously, only to find out that once I do so, you raise two of your fingers, pointing at the spinal column, and perform a slight downwards motion, and the air direction, current, speed, and strength suddenly changes. With that, I notice that you have unleashed some form of attack with wind, and I anticipate and predict that you will cut my spinal column in half, so that it is not long enough to whip you, or hit you. Therefore, I abandon that plan, and make no attempts to stop this from happening. Due to the fact I am holding the spinal column probably quite far from my body, since I'm planning to whip it at you, the wind probably wouldn't affect me. However, as you cut my spinal column in half, I do not hesitate, and pause, doing nothing in the mean time. I continue to run forward, while you do the same, and as I finally understand your objective in cutting my spine, I raise my right hand, with my fingers all directly pointing at you, I then shoot out the distal-phalange bones out of my fingertips. Since my left hand is holding on to the clematis vine, my right hand is completely free, and thus, I am able to do so. I waste no hesitation, when I do this, just as you execute Wind Blade, and I notice it, I immediately respond by shooting these bullets. Due to the fact that you are running towards me, and I am running towards you, our distance is probably no more than 3 meters, and thus, my bullets reach you very fast. They are small, and hard to notice, under the bright sunlight glaring into your eyes, it takes one to strain his eyes for him to notice. The bullets reach you in a matter of moments, and prevent you from throwing the flash bomb. If you continue to do so, you would get hit and drilled through before you even throw the flash bomb. Therefore, you have limited time to respond even so. At this point of time, we are very close, and I am within short-range to all your clones.

Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: Using the Shikotsumyaku ("Dead Bone Pulse") the user is able to fire their distal phalange(finger-tip) bones as bullets. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact. Because of the Kaguya Clan's fast regenerative abilities, the rate of fire from and supply of bones can become limitless.

As I finish firing one round of the bone bullets, I notice behind the Middle Yamato, two other Yamato, created previously. I know that they are a nuisance, and that I am still outnumbered, no matter how i look at it. As such, I decide to try and finish them off soon. Knowing that I successfully killed Middle Yamato if he does not defend against the bone bullets, that leaves just the two of you, Left and Right Yamato. Out of the peripheral vision of mine, i see Left Yamato performing the Snake Hand Seal. Having previous encounters with this hand seal, I understand that the jutsu would most likely be an Earth technique, or a wood technique. Knowing that you're an expert Wood User, I would naturally guess that you would try to trap me with wood, one of its primary uses. Out of the other corner of my eye, I notice Right Yamato starting to run towards me. I take into account both of your actions, and as wood starts to form around my body, in an attempt to wrap me with tree roots. As such, I immediately make a mass of razor sharp bones that protrude suddenly out of my entire body, while the wood stops me in my track of movements. The bones are dense and strong, yet light, and are sharp enough to pierce through your wood before it fully forms. As I regain more control over my previously inhibited movement for a moment, I quickly use that opening to spin 360 degrees, in a full round, with the bones still protruding out of my body. I continuously spin, shredding and cutting all the wood into useless strips of earth. The bones seemingly slice through teh wood with ease, and finally, after a few seconds, the wood is completely demolished, and I finally revert back to my previous position, having spun on the spot. I regain my balance, and momentary dizziness, noticing that Right Yamato is closing upon me, and I am saved from the grasp of impending doom, and ultimately, the wood no longer poses a threat. The next threat is the converging Right Yamato.

Taking no other wastage of time and movement, despite the slight dizziness from the spinning, I can make out the slightly blurred image of Right Yamato coming towards me, reaching me soon, with his fists poised. I expect a taijutsu move, and instead of confronting him straight on first, I take time to recover from the spinning, and instead, I leap backwards a few meters, allowing myself slightly more time to react. While I jump backwards, with the previous bones I grew either destroyed, or no longer sharp enough, I grow another set, which rapidly protrudes from every single part of my body. As I am in the air, the bones start to grow, and Right Yamato continues to chase after me. As I land, my dizziness would have recovered, and the bones are at full length. I prepare my body muscles, and keep my bones dense and strong, durable and hard. Due to the fact that you would already be preparing the punch, and while I am in the air, it is quite hard to notice small bones growing out of my body. When I land, however, you would notice it. The only thing is that you would already have raised your fists, and prepared to build up momentum and punch me. As such, the bones grown all over my body makes me almost untouchable at close-range, preventing from your punch getting close to my body. Your hand is indefinitely trapped between my formation of bones. As you strike me around my torso with great force initially, some of my bones inevitably crumble, however, soon, due to the tight formation of bones, your punches force slowly starts to weaken, lacking the same momentum as before, and sooner or later, your hands become trapped within my bones protruding out of my body, ripping through my flesh. As your hands are trapped within my body, until about arm length, I smirk quickly, and with that, I lift my right foot up slightly, before spinning forward, quickly and forcefully, with my bones still protruding. The bones then cut through your body, causing minor injuries all around your body, eventually surmounting to a major injury. I spin forward, going in front as your hands are stuck. In that split second your hand is released from my body, you would have no time to react as I am spinning rapidly. You are slashed without hesitation, and eventually, your clones succumb to the pain, and goes poof. Now, there is only me and you left.

As you shoot your five bone bullets at close range. My clone takes the hits, ensuring that none of the bullets make it to the remaining Yamatos, My binding nest gets shredded and I watch carefully as you react to my advincing clone. As you jump backwards I know that is my chance. I begin to form seals as you are abut to trap my clone, and when you trap my clone in bone a deep pit of mud forms underneath you, and has a radius of about 5 meters.

I quickly form the snake seal and large pillars make a dome over the top of the pit. I concentrate more chakra and large wooden spikes form from the earth's edge inside the pit and inside surface of the wooden dome which shoot from all directions towards the center of the pit.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

(Kyousei Mokuton No Jutsu) - Greater Wood Style Technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: Creates strong wood pillars or trees to trap, defend, or fight with

Last edited by Scary Yamato; 02-23-2012 at 06:51 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

As you shoot your five bone bullets at close range. My clone takes the hits, ensuring that none of the bullets make it to the remaining Yamatos, My binding nest gets shredded and I watch carefully as you react to my advincing clone. As you jump backwards I know that is my chance. I begin to form seals as you are abut to trap my clone, and when you trap my clone in bone a deep pit of mud forms underneath you, and has a radius of about 5 meters.

I quickly form the snake seal and large pillars make a dome over the top of the pit. I concentrate more chakra and large wooden spikes form from the earth's edge inside the pit and inside surface of the wooden dome which shoot from all directions towards the center of the pit.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

(Kyousei Mokuton No Jutsu) - Greater Wood Style Technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: Creates strong wood pillars or trees to trap, defend, or fight with

As soon as my feet leave the ground in a 20-30 degrees angle or so around there, closer towards the floor beneath, I see you performing the Boar hand seal. I make out the hand seal, and I understand that a technique is coming towards me. Since the clone is running towards me, you most likely would not shoot a projectile like technique at me, since it would catch your clone in it too. Also, since I am in the air, and about to land on the ground maybe in 2-3 seconds after the jump, you might take advantage of this fact that I cannot respond in mid-air, jumping and flailing around aimlessly. As such, with this reasoning, I have reason to believe that you are going to use a technique that travels along the ground, like Antlion of Swamp of the Underworld. Seeing you perform the Boar hand seal, the chances of a Swamp technique is much higher in this case. Without hesitation once I see you perform the Boar Hand Seal, my mind processes quickly and I immediately manipulate my bone structure once again, and using my left arm, I pull out a long wiry vine, my spinal column, out once again from my back. It is held in my left hand, and as soon as it is pulled out, without further ado, as your clone rushes towards me as I fall in his fastest possible speed, he cannot correct his momentum and dodge in time, in full flight. I swing my vine accordingly at his neck, coiling it around his thick neck within moments, tightly, like a python squeezing its prey. Once that is done, the ground below me has changed its composition mostly, turning a deep murky brown, that resembles mud of a swamp. I know that my prediction was correct. My feet lands on the murky surface of the swamp, and I slowly then begin to sink inwards. Due to the downwards momentum from my jump as I land, I sink faster than I should sink and I slowly disappear from the ground. As I sink slightly more than ankle-deep inside the swamp, I use all my force, and I use my pulled out spinal column, resembling a whip of some sorts, that is firmly grasping your clone's neck, Right Yamato, and I use it as a solid for me to change my movement direction. I pull my left hand backwards, still holding the vine, and pulling your clone forward. Thereby, I push my body forward using that force, and stop all the backwards momentum I had previously, I convert that energy into kinetic energy going forward. Since I pretty much threw your clone's balance off by the sudden pull, he would be falling head first into the mud, and going poof upon impact. Using the pull-push motion I did just now, I swing myself into the air, propelling myself in the optimum angle, 45 degrees upwards, to ensure the maximum distance covered possible. Due to the force I exerted, I believe I should be able to clear the swamp's range, since the radius is 5 meters, and I'm thinking I'm somewhere in the center of the swamp. Your clone goes poof, after I am launched upwards. I cancel the Larch I intended to do in the previous move, obviously.

Now that I am swung in a 45 degrees angle propelling myself into the air, wood begins to form in a dome formation around me, enclosing me in a dark confined space. As such, I immediately hold out my right hand, and change the bone structure once again. By the density and strength of the wood, I can tell that it is of great power and sturdiness. As such, I grow the strongest and most indestructible bone in my right hand, in a spiral shape, large and big, that encompasses my entire arm up to elbow length. As the bone nears its completion, the wooden dome also nears its completion, and i have less than 1-2 seconds to escape before I crash directly in the wall of the dome, falling back into the swamp, rendering my escape efforts futile. As the bone finally forms and takes shape, I focus all the strength I can muster at that critical tight situation, and I swing my arm forward, thrusting the spear and smashing through the wooden dome, in the top corner. I smash with great force, ensuring that a large enough hole can be formed to allow my body to pass through. The wooden dome now is a broken 3 sided like 'prison' with a hole at the top corner, smashed through by a strong and brutal object, uneven in shape and threatening to collapse under the uneven foundation.

This man from the Leaf, he is certainly strong and resourceful. Controlling wood like it is second-nature, better not make any more mistakes and let my guard down

I am now probably several meters high in the air, after smashing my way through your wooden dome, in a 45 degrees angle, angling downwards by now, about to land soon. My landing point should be slightly out of your swamp, a bit further than the edges, and quite close to the real Yamato. Since all your clones have perished, now its a 1-on-1.

With that, I land safely on the ground, I look no further back, and continue my run towards the real Yamato. I sprint towards Yamato swiftly, and since we're pretty close, I should get there in less than 3 seconds. As I am nearing you in a full flight sprint, I gather once again all the strength I have in my right hand, and raise my fist threateningly. However, unlike usual punches, I do not clench my fist, instead, I use my palm in a pushing motion, attempting to hit your somewhere near your face. My other hand is slightly raised, however, still around my abdomen level. Within close proximity, I plant my left foot near you, and with my right hand, I thrust it at your face, your nose, attempting to crush it. However, as my hand swings forward, I change the bone structure quickly, and as it comes nearer towards you, it unexpectedly grows a forearm bone out of my palm, as it reaches near you. You are caught unawares, totally not expecting this, and the bone grows suddenly, and out of the blue, it impales you through the head, without my palm even touching you, since the bone extends. Since you have no way of telling a bone is growing, until I thrust it at you with full force, i'd say you don't even have a seconds worth of time to respond, and therefore, the bone will stab you through the nose successfully. As soon as I stab you through the nose, and the bone comes out from the other side, you might already be dead, but just to be sure, I thrust my other hand, also with a bone grown, since this technique allows me to grow bones out of both palms, and I stab it through your chest-abdomen area, also impaling you and skewers you through the other side of your body. With both of my bones impaling you at vital organs, I take a step back, withdrawing my bones, relishing the damage I incured on you. You stand petrified, and you drop to the ground, already dead before that happens. I take a maniacal grin, with my hands both bloodied. I lick my tongue savagely.

I..Have...Won! Muahahhahahahahahaah! Yamato, this is proof that the Future Bald Bone Sage triumphs over the Sage of Wood. This is Sparta!

Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: Yanagi no Mai is the first of five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of each hand to form stabbing instruments and impale their opponents.

Last edited by Baldy..; 02-26-2012 at 09:53 AM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldy.. View Post
    As soon as my feet leave the ground in a 20-30 degrees angle or so around there, closer towards the floor beneath, I see you performing the Boar hand seal. I make out the hand seal, and I understand that a technique is coming towards me. Since the clone is running towards me, you most likely would not shoot a projectile like technique at me, since it would catch your clone in it too. Also, since I am in the air, and about to land on the ground maybe in 2-3 seconds after the jump, you might take advantage of this fact that I cannot respond in mid-air, jumping and flailing around aimlessly. As such, with this reasoning, I have reason to believe that you are going to use a technique that travels along the ground, like Antlion of Swamp of the Underworld. Seeing you perform the Boar hand seal, the chances of a Swamp technique is much higher in this case. Without hesitation once I see you perform the Boar Hand Seal, my mind processes quickly and I immediately manipulate my bone structure once again, and using my left arm, I pull out a long wiry vine, my spinal column, out once again from my back. It is held in my left hand, and as soon as it is pulled out, without further ado, as your clone rushes towards me as I fall in his fastest possible speed, he cannot correct his momentum and dodge in time, in full flight. I swing my vine accordingly at his neck, coiling it around his thick neck within moments, tightly, like a python squeezing its prey. Once that is done, the ground below me has changed its composition mostly, turning a deep murky brown, that resembles mud of a swamp. I know that my prediction was correct. My feet lands on the murky surface of the swamp, and I slowly then begin to sink inwards. Due to the downwards momentum from my jump as I land, I sink faster than I should sink and I slowly disappear from the ground. As I sink slightly more than ankle-deep inside the swamp, I use all my force, and I use my pulled out spinal column, resembling a whip of some sorts, that is firmly grasping your clone's neck, Right Yamato, and I use it as a solid for me to change my movement direction. I pull my left hand backwards, still holding the vine, and pulling your clone forward. Thereby, I push my body forward using that force, and stop all the backwards momentum I had previously, I convert that energy into kinetic energy going forward. Since I pretty much threw your clone's balance off by the sudden pull, he would be falling head first into the mud, and going poof upon impact. Using the pull-push motion I did just now, I swing myself into the air, propelling myself in the optimum angle, 45 degrees upwards, to ensure the maximum distance covered possible. Due to the force I exerted, I believe I should be able to clear the swamp's range, since the radius is 5 meters, and I'm thinking I'm somewhere in the center of the swamp. Your clone goes poof, after I am launched upwards. I cancel the Larch I intended to do in the previous move, obviously.

Now that I am swung in a 45 degrees angle propelling myself into the air, wood begins to form in a dome formation around me, enclosing me in a dark confined space. As such, I immediately hold out my right hand, and change the bone structure once again. By the density and strength of the wood, I can tell that it is of great power and sturdiness. As such, I grow the strongest and most indestructible bone in my right hand, in a spiral shape, large and big, that encompasses my entire arm up to elbow length. As the bone nears its completion, the wooden dome also nears its completion, and i have less than 1-2 seconds to escape before I crash directly in the wall of the dome, falling back into the swamp, rendering my escape efforts futile. As the bone finally forms and takes shape, I focus all the strength I can muster at that critical tight situation, and I swing my arm forward, thrusting the spear and smashing through the wooden dome, in the top corner. I smash with great force, ensuring that a large enough hole can be formed to allow my body to pass through. The wooden dome now is a broken 3 sided like 'prison' with a hole at the top corner, smashed through by a strong and brutal object, uneven in shape and threatening to collapse under the uneven foundation.

This man from the Leaf, he is certainly strong and resourceful. Controlling wood like it is second-nature, better not make any more mistakes and let my guard down

I am now probably several meters high in the air, after smashing my way through your wooden dome, in a 45 degrees angle, angling downwards by now, about to land soon. My landing point should be slightly out of your swamp, a bit further than the edges, and quite close to the real Yamato. Since all your clones have perished, now its a 1-on-1.

With that, I land safely on the ground, I look no further back, and continue my run towards the real Yamato. I sprint towards Yamato swiftly, and since we're pretty close, I should get there in less than 3 seconds. As I am nearing you in a full flight sprint, I gather once again all the strength I have in my right hand, and raise my fist threateningly. However, unlike usual punches, I do not clench my fist, instead, I use my palm in a pushing motion, attempting to hit your somewhere near your face. My other hand is slightly raised, however, still around my abdomen level. Within close proximity, I plant my left foot near you, and with my right hand, I thrust it at your face, your nose, attempting to crush it. However, as my hand swings forward, I change the bone structure quickly, and as it comes nearer towards you, it unexpectedly grows a forearm bone out of my palm, as it reaches near you. You are caught unawares, totally not expecting this, and the bone grows suddenly, and out of the blue, it impales you through the head, without my palm even touching you, since the bone extends. Since you have no way of telling a bone is growing, until I thrust it at you with full force, i'd say you don't even have a seconds worth of time to respond, and therefore, the bone will stab you through the nose successfully. As soon as I stab you through the nose, and the bone comes out from the other side, you might already be dead, but just to be sure, I thrust my other hand, also with a bone grown, since this technique allows me to grow bones out of both palms, and I stab it through your chest-abdomen area, also impaling you and skewers you through the other side of your body. With both of my bones impaling you at vital organs, I take a step back, withdrawing my bones, relishing the damage I incured on you. You stand petrified, and you drop to the ground, already dead before that happens. I take a maniacal grin, with my hands both bloodied. I lick my tongue savagely.

I..Have...Won! Muahahhahahahahahaah! Yamato, this is proof that the Future Bald Bone Sage triumphs over the Sage of Wood. This is Sparta!

Description: Yanagi no Mai is the first of five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of each hand to form stabbing instruments and impale their opponents.

As your spinal column wraps around my clones neck He grabs on to the spine and runs toward you, which provides you with no resistance to pull against. He then tackles you into the swamp, ensuring that you are trapped inside the pit and impaled by the wood.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

As your spinal column wraps around my clones neck He grabs on to the spine and runs toward you, which provides you with no resistance to pull against. He then tackles you into the swamp, ensuring that you are trapped inside the pit and impaled by the wood.
    As I see you grabbing the spine, i know I am in deep trouble. Thus, I grow a mass amount of bones within my body whilst I am about to land instead, focusing more on my legs. As the bones sprout out and protrude, I however change its shape making it flatter and blunt, unlike the normal sharp piercing ones. With that, my weight is successfully evenly distributed, and as I land, I do not sink right in as the swamp is a Non-Newtonian swamp. Balancing myself, as you attempt to tackle me, getting into the poise already, running at high speeds, I know that it is hard for your clone to respond accordingly quickly. I anticipate his movements, and I time myself, as he comes towards me, the scattered bones on my body, less than that on my legs, prevent him from landing a strong enough blow without second thoughts. Thus, as he comes, I push him head first, into the swamp, from the top. I use my right hand, applying pressure as he is running, thus causing him to fall with even more force. As he falls into the swamp, I continue to manipulate my bone structure, in particular my shoulder bone.

Once your clone lands in the swamp, it acts as a solid somewhat for me to use as a stepping stone. I then throw my removed shoulder bone at the floor, which is long and acts like a staircase formation. It is thrown further away, after the clone's body, in which I use both as stepping stones to gain momentum. I step on both, gaining the most possible potential energy, in which I take a leap of faith, jumping in a 45 degrees angle as far as I can, out of the dome.

Description: Tsubaki no Mai is the second of the five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user removes a long bone in the form of a sword from their shoulder. Because of the bloodline, the density of the bone can be increased many times so that it is as hard as steel. Using fluid and precise acrobatic movements, they cut down any opponent within striking distance.

As I jump, I form a spiral shaped large bone spear, in the shape of a large drill, in my right hand. I then smash my way out of the concrete forming large pillars of wood once again, this time, it has already formed, me being slightly later than the previous. However, the spikes only begin to form, which is too little and small to make a difference. I clear the swamp's length with much effort, landing just on the edge, almost falling into it. I land slightly leaning forward, so I do not drop backwards, kind of like long jump. With that, I stand slightly exhausted, looking at the Real Yamato, as the clone gets impaled within the dome behind us.

Sorry for the late reply, and mistakes I was having exams >.>

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Really good usage of Kaguya techniques.
    There is a slight problem though, not enough to fail you, but just to remember for later:
    All you did was use Kaguya techniques, sure this is a Kaguya test, but we'd like to see you integrate the Kaguya techniques into your original fighting style. You could use all canon taijutsu techniques and all of Kaitos techniques, but all you used was Kaguya techniques. We want to see the Kaguya techniques become a part of the fighting style, not become the fighting style itself.
    Also, a lot of unnecessary description, you could have made the description a lot shorter.

Anyways, good job, test passed.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't have that much Taijutsu nor Kaito Taijutsu I could only use Kaguya techs.

>.> Thanks Mugi D