Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[Nagato test] - Akisha

This test is to prove your skill in the use of Nagato's abilities and thus grant the right to use him as a bio. You are not, however, guaranteed the right to use the bio if you win but it will gain you extra marks. Your performance will be graded by an RP moderator the same as with any other bio test.

Rei's Rules and Regulations
    All basic cannon elements and techniques are to be used up to your current rank and training
    No Custom Jutsu or Elements are allowed
    You may use all of Uzumaki Nagato's techniques up to your rank
    Any questions should be asked by VM to one of the RP Moderators

Battle Terrain: start at mid range from each other, in a plain grassy field, no water source around.

No discussion can be done in this thread; do so through VM.

Post your bio link and i'll go first.

I will be using Naruto and Itachi for this fight.
    NO SPAMMING IN THIS THREAD.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)

Re: [Nagato test] - Akisha

*Nagato appears.*

Let's do this danny I avoid eye contact with itachi of course ^^

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Akisha View Post
    *Nagato appears.*

Let's do this danny I avoid eye contact with itachi of course ^^
    Ok well Itachi stands about 2 meters to naruto's left and has 3 tomoe sharingan active.

Naruto: You put the lime in the coconut and drink em both up... you put the...

*A rock hits naruto's head coming from itachi*

Itachi: Dammit naruto...

Naruto: hmph... fine...

As naruto says this he pulls out a kunai and begins to run at you with his chakra in his feet to increase his speed, as he does, he performs one handseal making 4 clones.

Naruto: kage Bunshin no Jutsu!

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

As he does this itachi performs one handseal using:

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shakin
    g
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Shaking the ground throwing you off balance, causing you to fall to the floor. As soon as he has done this he drops a mass of water on top of you in short range around you:

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Dropping the water on you as you lose your balance. While you are thrown off balance and the water is being summoned onto you, Naruto and his clones that are running at you in an arrow head formation all throw kunai at you with explosive tags attached. They throw 4 kunai each, some to your left, some to your fight, some at the ground in front of you, a couple above you and the rest directly at you, coming at you at great speeds.

Naruto: I'm about to rock you.... like a hurricane

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Ok well Itachi stands about 2 meters to naruto's left and has 3 tomoe sharingan active.

Naruto: You put the lime in the coconut and drink em both up... you put the...

*A rock hits naruto's head coming from itachi*

Itachi: Dammit naruto...

Naruto: hmph... fine...

As naruto says this he pulls out a kunai and begins to run at you with his chakra in his feet to increase his speed, as he does, he performs one handseal making 4 clones.

Naruto: kage Bunshin no Jutsu!

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

As he does this itachi performs one handseal using:

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shakin
    g
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Shaking the ground throwing you off balance, causing you to fall to the floor. As soon as he has done this he drops a mass of water on top of you in short range around you:

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Dropping the water on you as you lose your balance. While you are thrown off balance and the water is being summoned onto you, Naruto and his clones that are running at you in an arrow head formation all throw kunai at you with explosive tags attached. They throw 4 kunai each, some to your left, some to your fight, some at the ground in front of you, a couple above you and the rest directly at you, coming at you at great speeds.

Naruto: I'm about to rock you.... like a hurricane

*As Naruto creates his shadow clones I immediately perform 1 hand seal as well, creating a huge ant-lion underneath you, sucking you both into the ground. I concentrate a lot of chakra in it making it huge.*

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Antlion Technique

Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: This jutsu causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the center, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated.

*The antlion would probably interupt the move, but since Itachi does the world shaking at the same time as naruto his shadow clone I shall act accordingly, so as I feel the tremor immediately after I use the antlion I activate Animal Path, allowing me to summon my creatures, I don't waste time and without hand seals at all (it has been shown that nagato can summon his creatures without hand seals many times) I summon the giant bird and fly in the air. Futhermore even if Itachi manages to summon the water, it would be atleast 10m above me, still allowing me to escape without being harmed.*

(Chikushōdō) - Animal Path
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Description: Nagato will activate the Animal path which grants him the ability to summon various creatures to help aide in battle. Each creature served a different purpose in battle. Each animal summon also has the Rinnengan and as such Nagato is able to see through their eyes as well. Each animal had various body piercings as well, suggesting that they too were under his control.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continuouslty activated.

Summoning Technique (Kuchiyose no Jutsu)

Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm On Ground
    Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.

Pain's Giant Bird
    Pain has the ability to summon many creatures. One such creature is this giant bird, which has the ability to fly through the air and ram its target.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*As Naruto creates his shadow clones I immediately perform 1 hand seal as well, creating a huge ant-lion underneath you, sucking you both into the ground. I concentrate a lot of chakra in it making it huge.*

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Antlion Technique

Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: This jutsu causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the center, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated.

*The antlion would probably interupt the move, but since Itachi does the world shaking at the same time as naruto his shadow clone I shall act accordingly, so as I feel the tremor immediately after I use the antlion I activate Animal Path, allowing me to summon my creatures, I don't waste time and without hand seals at all (it has been shown that nagato can summon his creatures without hand seals many times) I summon the giant bird and fly in the air. Futhermore even if Itachi manages to summon the water, it would be atleast 10m above me, still allowing me to escape without being harmed.*

(Chikushōdō) - Animal Path
    Description: Nagato will activate the Animal path which grants him the ability to summon various creatures to help aide in battle. Each creature served a different purpose in battle. Each animal summon also has the Rinnengan and as such Nagato is able to see through their eyes as well. Each animal had various body piercings as well, suggesting that they too were under his control.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continuouslty activated.

Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.

Pain's Giant Bird
    Pain has the ability to summon many creatures. One such creature is this giant bird, which has the ability to fly through the air and ram its target.
    As naruto forms his clones and the ground under you is begining to shake, itachi reads your handseal recognising your jutsu. As the antlion forms, itachi uses:

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tallcreating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 2meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Itachi raises the earth at an angle at high speeds underneath naruto launching him and his clones forwards like so:

As he lauches naruto at you, Itachi drops the earth under you 2 meters in an instant causing you to lose you balance before you get to finish you summoning. He also raises the ground a meter upwards under him to stop himself being sucked in. You were already thrown off balance so you are extra off balance now.

Naruto: It's Naruto time!!!

Naruto flying throught the air is like this

^^^^^^^^
    c1 c2 naruto c3 c4

Naruto and c1 both grab c2 by the arms and throw him even fast forwards at you (they are already in short range). As they throw c2 at you they place 4 explosive tags on him jutsu in case. As C2 is being launched forward, you are thrown off balance and he forms 2 oodama rasengan's in his hands:

(Oodama Rasengan) - Big Ball Spiral Sphere
    Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
    Note:Must already know rasengan.

So that as you are dropping off balance, having not done your summon, my clone smashes into you with two giant rasengans.

Naruto clone1: Suck my balls!!!!

Itachi: *facepalm*

Note: You'd be falling a pit

So itachi launches naruto up, as he drops you down, while naruto throws his clone forwards even faster with two giant rasengan.

Last edited by The Pervy Sage; 02-16-2012 at 08:49 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    As naruto forms his clones and the ground under you is begining to shake, itachi reads your handseal recognising your jutsu. As the antlion forms, itachi uses:

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tallcreating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 2meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Itachi raises the earth at an angle at high speeds underneath naruto launching him and his clones forwards like so:

As he lauches naruto at you, Itachi drops the earth under you 2 meters in an instant causing you to lose you balance before you get to finish you summoning. He also raises the ground a meter upwards under him to stop himself being sucked in. You were already thrown off balance so you are extra off balance now.

Naruto: It's Naruto time!!!

Naruto flying throught the air is like this

^^^^^^^^
    c1 c2 naruto c3 c4

Naruto and c1 both grab c2 by the arms and throw him even fast forwards at you (they are already in short range). As they throw c2 at you they place 4 explosive tags on him jutsu in case. As C2 is being launched forward, you are thrown off balance and he forms 2 oodama rasengan's in his hands:

(Oodama Rasengan) - Big Ball Spiral Sphere
    Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
    Note:Must already know rasengan.

So that as you are dropping off balance, having not done your summon, my clone smashes into you with two giant rasengans.

Naruto clone1: Suck my balls!!!!

Itachi: *facepalm*

Note: You'd be falling a pit

So itachi launches naruto up, as he drops you down, while naruto throws his clone forwards even faster with two giant rasengan.

*As I suddenly drop and see naruto coming, I immediately activate Deva Path and use Shinra Tensei sending a special thin repulsing wave of gravity that is designed to cut through anything (Deva Path did this in the anime and you can see it in the video bellow - the first attack) toward you and slice your body vertically in half. The speed of this technique leaves you almost no time to react plus you are not even expecting it mid air and whence released it almost instantaneous impact. Your body is cut in half and you immediately die.*

(Tendō) - Deva Path
    Description: Nagato activates the Deva Path which grants him the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces allowing it to repel or attract objects or people. The path allows him access to the various gravitational abilities such as Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tennin and Chibaku Tensei.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.

Shinra Tensei (Divine Punishment)
    Type: Supplementary/Defense/Attack
    Chakra: 40 (+20 for mid size, +40 for large scale)
    Damage: 80 (+20 for mid size, +40 for large scale)
    Description: Manipulate gravity to repulse matter away from the user, with such force that it can easily shatter stone. By using this technique as a defensive measure, most if not all attacks directed to the user will be deflected, no matter the size or mass. The greatest example of its defensive might was from its ability to effortlessly deflect the Wind Release: Rasenshuriken, a jutsu with power considered beyond S-rank. The ability can be used on individuals, by directing the arm toward another person, or around the user in the form of a perfect wave that repels all incoming attacks.
    Note: If the user uses it on a regular scale they may not use it the following turn, if used for the mid scale they may not use it for 2 turns, if the user uses it on the large scale they may not use it again for 5 turns and they lose 40% of their life
    -Useable up to 4 times per battle.

*I then push myself off the ground and in mid air I summon my giant bird and fly on it.*

Pain's Giant Bird

http://www.youtube.com/watch?vKrsBMcS3W8

08 - 12

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*As I suddenly drop and see naruto coming, I immediately activate Deva Path and use Shinra Tensei sending a special thin repulsing wave of gravity that is designed to cut through anything (Deva Path did this in the anime and you can see it in the video bellow - the first attack) toward you and slice your body vertically in half. The speed of this technique leaves you almost no time to react plus you are not even expecting it mid air and whence released it almost instantaneous impact. Your body is cut in half and you immediately die.*

(Tendō) - Deva Path
    Description: Nagato activates the Deva Path which grants him the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces allowing it to repel or attract objects or people. The path allows him access to the various gravitational abilities such as Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tennin and Chibaku Tensei.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.

Shinra Tensei (Divine Punishment)
    Type: Supplementary/Defense/Attack
    Chakra: 40 (+20 for mid size, +40 for large scale)
    Damage: 80 (+20 for mid size, +40 for large scale)
    Description: Manipulate gravity to repulse matter away from the user, with such force that it can easily shatter stone. By using this technique as a defensive measure, most if not all attacks directed to the user will be deflected, no matter the size or mass. The greatest example of its defensive might was from its ability to effortlessly deflect the Wind Release: Rasenshuriken, a jutsu with power considered beyond S-rank. The ability can be used on individuals, by directing the arm toward another person, or around the user in the form of a perfect wave that repels all incoming attacks.
    Note: If the user uses it on a regular scale they may not use it the following turn, if used for the mid scale they may not use it for 2 turns, if the user uses it on the large scale they may not use it again for 5 turns and they lose 40% of their life
    -Useable up to 4 times per battle.

*I then push myself off the ground and in mid air I summon my giant bird and fly on it.*

Pain's Giant Bird

http://www.youtube.com/watch?vKrsBMcS3W8

08 - 12
    I'm ending the test here.

From the information i have gathered you missused deva path's jutsu. Shinra Tensei is a gravity push/pull blast as i've discussed with mods. The technique you've show in that video is a cutting technique which seems alot more like a wind jutsu.

You can appeal against this and if this decision is over turned, i will continue, but one mod already agrees with me on this one. Sorry.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Test Failed