Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Sage mode tournament: Anduril vs RockLeeGreenBeast

Rei's R&R
    Mid range
    First person to argue in a thread will be removed from the tournament
    Both members may only use base 5, nin, gen, tai.
    No customs
    No: Kg,clan abilities, gates, puppets, special weapons... basically unless everyone can use it, you can't.
    Terrain: Open field, lake mid range to one side, forest mid range to the left, sunny day.

The Uchiha bio in sig, I'd like to go first if you don't mind?
    So post your bio and I'll make my move ^^

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burp...

Re: Sage mode tournament: Anduril vs RockLeeGreenBeast

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    *As we're standing mid range from each other, I quickly release my earth chakra onto the ground, creating a small tremor which results in you temporarily losing your balance, whilst this is happening I carry on to perform the ram hand seal causing the ground below you and everything around it to be sucked towards the middle of a large pit which I make to be right below you, whilst you are dealing with that I release my earth chakra into the sky, making a giant lid drop down on you, preventing you from escaping.*

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burp...

Quote Originally Posted by RockLeeGreenBeast View Post
    *As we're standing mid range from each other, I quickly release my earth chakra onto the ground, creating a small tremor which results in you temporarily losing your balance, whilst this is happening I carry on to perform the ram hand seal causing the ground below you and everything around it to be sucked towards the middle of a large pit which I make to be right below you, whilst you are dealing with that I release my earth chakra into the sky, making a giant lid drop down on you, preventing you from escaping.*

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.
    As the earth around me starts shaking i loose my balance and stagger a bit just then i notice you make a handseal and the earth starts pulling me inwards as this happens i quickly make the snake seal and spew a large amount of water from my mouth which fills up the pit. I then use this water to ride like a wave in your direction and make the water crash into you at high speeds just as you prepare for the next jutsu.

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

As the earth around me starts shaking i loose my balance and stagger a bit just then i notice you make a handseal and the earth starts pulling me inwards as this happens i quickly make the snake seal and spew a large amount of water from my mouth which fills up the pit. I then use this water to ride like a wave in your direction and make the water crash into you at high speeds just as you prepare for the next jutsu.

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

*As the water comes towards me, I use the earth chakra I was concentrating to surround myself with earth, in order create a dome like structure to protect me from the water, whilst I'm being protected from the water I also create little openings in the shelter in order to observe you and any attacks you may think about doing whilst I'm defending myself. After the water has clashed with my earth shelter, I get out of the dome and concentrate a large amount of my wind chakra and release a large spiraling sphere of wind towards you, I raise the ground behind you in a U shape without your knowledge*.

(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique
    Type: Defensive
    Range: Short
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tallcreating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 2meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burp...

*As the water comes towards me, I use the earth chakra I was concentrating to surround myself with earth, in order create a dome like structure to protect me from the water, whilst I'm being protected from the water I also create little openings in the shelter in order to observe you and any attacks you may think about doing whilst I'm defending myself. After the water has clashed with my earth shelter, I get out of the dome and concentrate a large amount of my wind chakra and release a large spiraling sphere of wind towards you, I raise the ground behind you in a U shape without your knowledge*.

(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique
    Type: Defensive
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Range:Short-Long
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tallcreating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 2meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.
    As i see you use earth to surround yourself in order to protect from the water wave i quickly concentrate my lightning chakra into my hand and forming a sword slash it horizontally through the mid section of the dome like structure and then just as my Lightning sword reaches the centre of this structure i cause it to erupt into 8 multiple blades that erupt in all directions from inside the earth structure giving your earth shelter a porcupinish look. Needless to say it must have pierced your entire body and blood must have decorated the earth shelter from inside. Then i simply jump of my water wave [which crashes into your earth dome] considering the battle over but keeping my eyes focused on your position and ears strained for any unusual sound.

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

As i see you use earth to surround yourself in order to protect from the water wave i quickly concentrate my lightning chakra into my hand and forming a sword slash it horizontally through the mid section of the dome like structure and then just as my Lightning sword reaches the centre of this structure i cause it to erupt into 8 multiple blades that erupt in all directions from inside the earth structure giving your earth shelter a porcupinish look. Needless to say it must have pierced your entire body and blood must have decorated the earth shelter from inside. Then i simply jump of my water wave [which crashes into your earth dome] considering the battle over but keeping my eyes focused on your position and ears strained for any unusual sound.

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.
    *As I observe through the shelter, I see you release a lightning spear connected to your hand and towards me to which I quickly respond by merging with the ground and coming out behind you at mid range from where I release a stream of wind infused with my chakra which takes on the shape of a twister and goes towards you.*

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burp...

*As I observe through the shelter, I see you release a lightning spear connected to your hand and towards me to which I quickly respond by merging with the ground and coming out behind you at mid range from where I release a stream of wind infused with my chakra which takes on the shape of a twister and goes towards you.*

Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.
    As i jump from the water i see no movement from your side, meaning there could be two possibilities. Either you died quietly or escaped my attack and are planning on a counter attack as such i have my ears strained for any unusual sound, also my back would be the most vulnerable at such a moment. Just as i am turning around to verify my back i see a steady stream of wind directed towards my back and so quickly creating a pillar of earth below my feet and applying momentary pressure to it i jump into the air missing the wind stream while it destroys the pillar.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

while in the air i quickly make a cross sign while looking towards you and two clones appear on my left (A1) and right (A2) as all three of us land before you.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

"Cheeky little shinobi you are!!"

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

As i jump from the water i see no movement from your side, meaning there could be two possibilities. Either you died quietly or escaped my attack and are planning on a counter attack as such i have my ears strained for any unusual sound, also my back would be the most vulnerable at such a moment. Just as i am turning around to verify my back i see a steady stream of wind directed towards my back and so quickly creating a pillar of earth below my feet and applying momentary pressure to it i jump into the air missing the wind stream while it destroys the pillar.

Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

while in the air i quickly make a cross sign while looking towards you and two clones appear on my left (A1) and right (A2) as all three of us land before you.

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

"Cheeky little shinobi you are!!"
    *As you suddenly launch yourself into the sky, I quickly release a sharp blade of wind towards you, which would hit you just as your clones were forming, I then create three earth clones, C1, C2 and C3. C3 would then use hiding like a mole technique to merge with the ground, whilst C1 stands to my left and C2 to my right.*

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Range:Short-Mid
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

(Doton: KageBunshin no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Shadow Clone Technique
    Chakra cost: 25
    Description: This technique creates a shadow clone made of mud of the user. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mould itself back to its original shape. After reverting to mud, it can hold the opponent in place. The user can create upto three clones. They can also use up to C rank earth techniques.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burp...

*As you suddenly launch yourself into the sky, I quickly release a sharp blade of wind towards you, which would hit you just as your clones were forming, I then create three earth clones, C1, C2 and C3. C3 would then use hiding like a mole technique to merge with the ground, whilst C1 stands to my left and C2 to my right.*

(Doton: KageBunshin no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Shadow Clone Technique
    Chakra cost: 25
    Description: This technique creates a shadow clone made of mud of the user. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mould itself back to its original shape. After reverting to mud, it can hold the opponent in place. The user can create upto three clones. They can also use up to C rank earth techniques.

As i see you release a blade of wind while in mid air instead of clones i quickly release a stream of wind from my mouth and change direction mid air missing out on the blade of wind. Also, due to this i land a little to the left of the direction of where i was going to land.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

In the immediate followup to this move as i am landing i make the horse hand seal and concentrating on my katon chakra emit a large wall of flame which engulfs both you and your clones burning you to cinders (Considering you are making clones in the follow up to your wind jutsu this leaves a short time span for counter in which case your clones and you will be hit)

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

As this happens i quickly weave a few seals and it starts raining on the battlefield.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

As i see you release a blade of wind while in mid air instead of clones i quickly release a stream of wind from my mouth and change direction mid air missing out on the blade of wind. Also, due to this i land a little to the left of the direction of where i was going to land.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

In the immediate followup to this move as i am landing i make the horse hand seal and concentrating on my katon chakra emit a large wall of flame which engulfs both you and your clones burning you to cinders (Considering you are making clones in the follow up to your wind jutsu this leaves a short time span for counter in which case your clones and you will be hit)

Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

As this happens i quickly weave a few seals and it starts raining on the battlefield.

Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.
    *I suddenly see you release a fire jutsu which covers an extremely large area to which I respond with my quickly making a volcano like rock come out of the ground and protect me and my clones from the fire, whilst chunks of rock are launched towards you from the erupting volcano. As the fire clashes with the volcano, the rock is destroyed and the fire jutsu is stopped in its tracks, due to their collision there is big chunks of earth on the ground which temporarily block your vision so I stamp my foot onto the ground and make an underground tunnel to your last known location, I then breath fire out into the tunnel causing it the fire to travel through the tunnel and erupt under your feet.*

(Doton: Kaido Shōkutsu) - Earth Style: Opening Earth Rising Excavation
    Description: With the technique, the user can bring up something from deep within the ground. The result of which has the appearance and near size of an erupting volcano.

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
    Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burp...

*I suddenly see you release a fire jutsu which covers an extremely large area to which I respond with my quickly making a volcano like rock come out of the ground and protect me and my clones from the fire, whilst chunks of rock are launched towards you from the erupting volcano. As the fire clashes with the volcano, the rock is destroyed and the fire jutsu is stopped in its tracks, due to their collision there is big chunks of earth on the ground which temporarily block your vision so I stamp my foot onto the ground and make an underground tunnel to your last known location, I then breath fire out into the tunnel causing it the fire to travel through the tunnel and erupt under your feet.*

(Doton: Kaido Shōkutsu) - Earth Style: Opening Earth Rising Excavation
    Description: With the technique, the user can bring up something from deep within the ground. The result of which has the appearance and near size of an erupting volcano.

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
    Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.
    As i see something from within the ground surface erupting between us and protecting you from my fire, i quickly cause two huge section of earth erupt one directly in front of me and one behind you (these will also stop the chunks of debris) and they quickly collide with each other taking your volcanic eruption and all my fire between them to form a colossal mass. And sandwiching you between them they slam together with a mighty force killing you and destroying your clones.

(Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash
    Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

Just to be sure that i leave no possibility of escape i then make two seals and turn the entire ground before me into a swamp that is so deep and so wide that it could sink the huge mass of earth before me (Le mountain smash) and the mass slowly but surely now starts sinking.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

As i see something from within the ground surface erupting between us and protecting you from my fire, i quickly cause two huge section of earth erupt one directly in front of me and one behind you (these will also stop the chunks of debris) and they quickly collide with each other taking your volcanic eruption and all my fire between them to form a colossal mass. And sandwiching you between them they slam together with a mighty force killing you and destroying your clones.

(Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash
    Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

Just to be sure that i leave no possibility of escape i then make two seals and turn the entire ground before me into a swamp that is so deep and so wide that it could sink the huge mass of earth before me (Le mountain smash) and the mass slowly but surely now starts sinking.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.
    *As soon as you raise the huge sections of rock, I notice one of the huge sections making crushing sounds behind me and my clones as it comes towards us to which I quickly respond with by turning my body so that my left shoulder is facing you, I then use hurricane fist and aim it towards the ground but at an angle so that it launches me backwards to your right side and to my left side [before I changed the way I was facing] that then leaves my clones to get crushed, as this is happening, my other clone who used hiding like a mole technique before simulatenously comes out of the ground literally behind you and stabs your neck with a kunai, preventing you from using the swamp of the underworld jutsu, I then send some fireballs towards the sky just as I'm landing.*

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burp...

*As soon as you raise the huge sections of rock, I notice one of the huge sections making crushing sounds behind me and my clones as it comes towards us to which I quickly respond with by turning my body so that my left shoulder is facing you, I then use hurricane fist and aim it towards the ground but at an angle so that it launches me backwards to your right side and to my left side [before I changed the way I was facing] that then leaves my clones to get crushed, as this is happening, my other clone who used hiding like a mole technique before simulatenously comes out of the ground literally behind you and stabs your neck with a kunai, preventing you from using the swamp of the underworld jutsu, I then send some fireballs towards the sky just as I'm landing.*

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.
    As i see you flying out of the smash i quickly cast a genjutsu upon you (I wont continue with the swamp as you have already escaped) hence as soon as you land you feel like you are being pulled into the earth upto shoulder height (This would not be out of the ordinary since i could have created a swamp) making it impossible for you to move.

(Genjutsu: Chou Shinka) - Illusion Technique: Butter Fly Fire Works
    Type:Supplementary/Attack
    Description: Traps user in an illusion were they first think that they are sucked into the ground to shoulder height and then they see butterflies but they are really paper bombs that explode once the user puts the main seal on the enemies head.

At the same time though i hear a disturbance behind me as your clone emerges from the hole. Just as he is about to stab i quickly bend my legs down and slam my elbow in his gut knocking the wind out of him then removing my sabre from the sash i cut through his mid section almost in a flash and replace the sabre back into its holster.

Then while you are still in the genjutsu i create 2 clones (A1 and A2). A1 quickly runs towards the huge remains of my earlier jutsu and hides from your view while A2 starts running rapidly towards you to put the main seal on your head and start the chain of paper bomb explosions.

In the meantime i send three dragon shaped fireballs into the sky.

Last edited by Anduril; 02-16-2012 at 05:30 PM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

As i see you flying out of the smash i quickly cast a genjutsu upon you (I wont continue with the swamp as you have already escaped) hence as soon as you land you feel like you are being pulled into the earth upto shoulder height (This would not be out of the ordinary since i could have created a swamp) making it impossible for you to move.

(Genjutsu: Chou Shinka) - Illusion Technique: Butter Fly Fire Works
    Type:Supplementary/Attack
    Description: Traps user in an illusion were they first think that they are sucked into the ground to shoulder height and then they see butterflies but they are really paper bombs that explode once the user puts the main seal on the enemies head.

At the same time though i hear a disturbance behind me as your clone emerges from the hole. Just as he is about to stab i quickly bend my legs down and slam my elbow in his gut knocking the wind out of him then removing my sabre from the sash i cut through his mid section almost in a flash and replace the sabre back into its holster.

Then while you are still in the genjutsu i create 2 clones (A1 and A2). A1 quickly runs towards the huge remains of my earlier jutsu and hides from your view while A2 starts running rapidly towards you to put the main seal on your head and start the chain of paper bomb explosions.

In the meantime i send three dragon shaped fireballs into the sky.

*As I suddenly get sucked into the ground, I start to wonder what is going on since last time I saw you, you were standing opposite me at mid range and as I see butterflies flying around me, I realize I'm in a genjutsu but can't move my hands so I bite my lip really hard causing myself excruciating pain which releases me from the genjutsu. (Me being sucked into the ground would be out of the ordinary since I wouldn't have known you were going to use swamp of the underworld..) As soon as I'm freed from the genjutsu I see you taking out my clone and before you have a chance to do anything else, I quickly slam my hands on the ground, creating an earth pillar which launches you into the sky, whilst you're in the sky, I do one hand seal and senda powerful stream of wind combined with dust towards you, with your vision of me temporarily disable I send a fireball towards the sky*

(Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burp...

*As I suddenly get sucked into the ground, I start to wonder what is going on since last time I saw you, you were standing opposite me at mid range and as I see butterflies flying around me, I realize I'm in a genjutsu but can't move my hands so I bite my lip really hard causing myself excruciating pain which releases me from the genjutsu. (Me being sucked into the ground would be out of the ordinary since I wouldn't have known you were going to use swamp of the underworld..) As soon as I'm freed from the genjutsu I see you taking out my clone and before you have a chance to do anything else, I quickly slam my hands on the ground, creating an earth pillar which launches you into the sky, whilst you're in the sky, I do one hand seal and senda powerful stream of wind combined with dust towards you, with your vision of me temporarily disable I send a fireball towards the sky*

(Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.

The earth cracks as your pillar erupts from the ground.....So I simply channel my doton chakra through that specific body area and the pillar just passes through me without affecting me.

(Doton: Iwagakure no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hiding in Rock Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Description: This is a technique that allows its user to blend into rocks and then move in and out of other rocks undetected.
    Note: Can only blend through on B rank and below Earth Techniques

Quickly then i take a step out of the pillar and make 2 clones appear besides me.

The Clone on the left (A1) quickly performs a tiger seal and emits a huge tornado of fire that engulfs your wind attack and you, thus stopping you from doing any further moves. While the clone A2 keeps an eye on our surroundings for a sneak attack. I on the other hand remove a kunai and throw it in the direction of your head enhanced with lightning chakra.

Last edited by Anduril; 02-19-2012 at 08:40 AM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

The earth cracks as your pillar erupts from the ground.....So I simply channel my doton chakra through that specific body area and the pillar just passes through me without affecting me.

(Doton: Iwagakure no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hiding in Rock Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Description: This is a technique that allows its user to blend into rocks and then move in and out of other rocks undetected.
    Note: Can only blend through on B rank and below Earth Techniques

Quickly then i take a step out of the pillar and make 2 clones appear besides me.

The Clone on the left (A1) quickly performs a tiger seal and emits a huge tornado of fire that engulfs your wind attack and you, thus stopping you from doing any further moves. While the clone A2 keeps an eye on our surroundings for a sneak attack. I on the other hand remove a kunai and throw it in the direction of your head enhanced with lightning chakra.

*As I suddenly notice you merge with the pillar I raised from the ground, instead of performing my wind jutsu I instead get a bigger section of rock and raise it up high before you get a chance to make your clones. This causes the giant section of rock to travel 20 meters upwards at fast speed making you lose your balance temporarily, and when it reaches its maximum height of 20 meters I quickly continue to raise spikes from beaneth the moving earth in order to pierce you from beneath. I then start to make it rain, with water infused with my chakra so I know your location at all times.*I

Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

Last edited by Erzo; 02-20-2012 at 01:14 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burp...

*As I suddenly notice you merge with the pillar I raised from the ground, instead of performing my wind jutsu I instead get a bigger section of rock and raise it up high before you get a chance to make your clones. This causes the giant section of rock to travel 20 meters upwards at fast speed making you lose your balance temporarily, and when it reaches its maximum height of 20 meters I quickly continue to raise spikes from beaneth the moving earth in order to pierce you from beneath. I then start to make it rain, with water infused with my chakra so I know your location at all times.*I

Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

As the earth starts to rise i loose my balance at first crouching a little, but then concentrating chakra to my legs i completely jump of the raised earth in your direction. Then while i am mid air i make the cross sign and create two clones around me one on my left (A1) and the other on my right (A2).

Before you have time to notice my clones A1 quickly makes the tiger seal and releases a massive amount of fire that envelops everything before us.

A2 on the other hand at the same time strings together a few seals and it starts raining on the battlefield.

I on the other hand keep an eye out on the surroundings and the ground as we land from our jump.

Last edited by Anduril; 02-20-2012 at 02:33 PM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

As the earth starts to rise i loose my balance at first crouching a little, but then concentrating chakra to my legs i completely jump of the raised earth in your direction. Then while i am mid air i make the cross sign and create two clones around me one on my left (A1) and the other on my right (A2).

Before you have time to notice my clones A1 quickly makes the tiger seal and releases a massive amount of fire that envelops everything before us.

A2 on the other hand at the same time strings together a few seals and it starts raining on the battlefield.

I on the other hand keep an eye out on the surroundings and the ground as we land from our jump.
    *As you jump off the section of rock, I see you in mid air and just as your clones come into existence I quickly proceed to releasing my lightning chakra in the air around myself you and your clones, numbing your bodies and preventing you doing anything else whist you're all numb, I quickly release a wind of blade to slice you in half.*

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Last edited by Erzo; 02-20-2012 at 04:36 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burp...

*As you jump off the section of rock, I see you in mid air and just as your clones come into existence I quickly proceed to releasing my lightning chakra in the air around myself you and your clones, numbing your bodies and preventing you doing anything else whist you're all numb, I quickly release a wind of blade to slice you in half.*

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

While in the air as i notice current emanating from your body without wasting any time i make a ram seal and release an incredibly powerful blast of wind from my mouth that moves at an enormous speed towards you while it nullifies all the lightning in the air.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

While i release this wind blast my clone A1 by a delay of a few seconds makes a horse seal and releases enormous amounts of fire which combines with the wind that i released and turns into an enormous sea of fire engulfing every thing before us.

Clone A2 however strings together a few seals and it starts raining on the battle field.

We now Stand on the ground as a few early drops signal the start of the rain.

Last edited by Anduril; 02-22-2012 at 04:09 AM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Winner Guy with long name RockLeeGreenBeast.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Winner Guy with long name RockLeeGreenBeast.
    wtf really?
    Woah..

Last edited by Erzo; 02-22-2012 at 06:55 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burp...

wtf really?
    Woah..
    Congrats rocklee you did well

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like