Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Behind you, which means that if you were to look behind you right now, I'd still be behind you.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate you all :|

-(斑目 一角) Madarame, Ikkaku | Kaguya

Ikkaku Madarame

"To announce your name and rank" is a custom taught to us when we learn how to fight. It's known as the last courtesy. If a person dies in combat, at least you get to know the name of the one that brought death to you. Ikkaku Madarame of the Kaguya Clan. As for the lowlifes who ignore this etiquette, I simply kill them, after they know who did them in.

Basic Information

Name: Ikkaku Madarame | Kaguya
    Nickname: Baldy of the Bones
    Clan: Kaguya

Looks:
    Ikkaku is a tall and lean-built man sporting a bald head, and is in fact made fun of by a lot of people, Ikkaku's bald scalp is very reflective when seen under the sun, causing his friends to mistake it for a full moon sometimes. He also has distinctive small red markings at the outer corner of his eyes. Ikkaku has a scar running down the left side of his chest that he gained from his fight against the first person who defeated him. He wears black robes along with sandals, except that there is no tabi with his sandals. A month after he first got defeated, Ikkaku obtained a gold-colored shoulder armor with a Kanji for "dragon" (龍) on it.

Personality:
    In terms of his attitude, Ikkaku is a violent, fight-loving, and rude. This has been noted by many people. He loves fighting so much that he is unwilling to travel anywhere without a kunai. Ikkaku is very self-conscious about his baldness to the point, often insisting that he's not bald and his head is "shaven" while it is obvious that it isn't. He will threaten anyone that points this out.
    Ikkaku considers fighting fun, and tries to get as much fun as he can, even willing to take deadly risks to drag out the fight for as long as possible. Ikkaku is even seen constantly smiling when engaging in a fight with a formidable opponent, which causes others to call him maniacal.
    Ikkaku considers the only honorable battles to be those that are fought one-on-one. Even the threat of death is not a reason to ignore this fact, as they believe that the winner is only to be determined when the other dies.
    However, Ikkaku does have a sense of loyalty and responsibility. He does consider surviving an otherwise lost battle good luck. He is also a highly-perceptive combatant despite his violent nature.

Village Info.
    Village of Birth: Kirigakure
    Village of Alliance: Iwagakure

Rank//Chakra Info.
    Ninja Rank: S-Class Ninja(3000 posts+)
    Specialty: Medical training in progress
    Elements: - B-rank
    - B-rank
    - B-ranks
    - A-ranks
    - Started
    Your ninjutsu: Genjutsu- Started

Background Info.
    History:

The Beginning
    Ikkaku was born on August 8, 1994, on the outskirts of Kirigakure. Apparently, his mother died at birth, and left the two brothers, -Scaze-, being the older one, and Ikkaku the younger one. -Scaze- was only about 5 at the time when their mothers both died, and they were left to fend for themselves, without any knowledge of the wilderness, and no clue who their father was. Their mother died of fatigue, after a long journey, escaping from the Village Hidden in the 'Bloody' Mist, from the Kaguya Clan, and not wishing to let her children get affected and become bloodthirsty freaks, she decided to flee, despite 9 months pregnant with a baby child. The two children were unawares of the fact they came from the Kaguya Clan, and as such, they did not know of their secret power. They led a harsh life for a few years, fending for food, with -Scaze- protecting Ikkaku cautiously, while desperately savaging for food for survival.

When Ikkaku turned 5, and was able to more or less fend for himself, at least, -Scaze- being 10, they decided to enroll in the academy, despite their reputation, since as little kids, they did not know of the dangers within. Also, they were not aware of the fact that their mother had fled from Kirigakure, and thus, it was obvious she did not want her children going back. Without knowledge of this, the two brothers enrolled, and soon found out that they had to murder their class mates, for the graduation test. Ikkaku was shocked at the stupid turn of events and could not be bothered with killing his classmates. Not having learnt how to fight even, he simply fought by instinct, as his classmates were pitted one after another, against each other. Ikkaku fended off opponent by opponent, showing great skill naturally in the ways of fighting, and had nimble reflexes, and coupled along with his above average strength, he took down his classmates, with roundhouse kicks, or strong right hooks. Thereafter, most of his classmates failed to even land a hit on Ikkaku, and even the minority that managed to, hardly fazed him, with Ikkaku's high bone density, and strong natural physique. However, there were over 30 classmates that needed to be defeated, and soon, Ikkaku tired out. He resorted even to headbutts, and not orderly leg movements, in which he slowly staggered around the field, and slowly punched his classmates to death, pounding them with his fist.

After a long and tiring hour, Ikkaku finally knocked all of his classmates unconscious, and thus, became the only person to graduate from his class. Afterwards, Ikkaku stumbled out of the class, and with his face slightly distorted by the multiple injuries, he staggered around, looking for his brother, -Scaze-. He finally found him, after a few minutes of searching, barging into the class, where he saw his brother as the only one standing. Ikkaku heaved a sigh of relief, and they left the academy together, walking back to their rundown shack which they called 'home'. However, that night, so happened to coincidentally, be the night the Kaguya Clan was going to invade and storm Kirigakure. After the two brothers left the academy, they first caught sight of several villagers, who were strong and burly in build, and attacked every villager in sight. Suddenly, not knowing the brothers were from the Kaguya Clan, and thought they were villagers, attacked the both of them violently. Springing forth, Ikkaku quickly dealt a low kick to the opponent's ankle, tripping him, and causing him to lose his balance, falling indefinitely. Then, the two brothers quickly fled the village, sprinting at top speeds, not wanting to endanger themselves, and wanting to get to safety.

And so...

They ran and traveled for days and nights, without food, and only got to hydrate themselves at a rare and occasional river. They ran for a long while, until they finally succumbed to hunger, and could not stand it anymore. The two brothers then fainted, unable to continue running......

They woke up in a small village, and they were inside a small shack. One boy, around Ikkaku's age, was staring at Ikkaku as he woke up from his unconsciousness. As Ikkaku soon discovered, his name was Kryptiic.. According to him, he found you at the edge of the village, while he went to collect water from the river. He fed the two brothers bread every day, and nursed them back to health, with the other villagers help. He was roughly the same age as Ikkaku, and somehow, their personalities got along well, despite Ikkaku being rather violent at times, but soon, they became the best of friends.

Every day, as young aspiring ninjas, the trio trained day and night to become stronger, sparring with one another, and slowly but surely, they improved both physically, and mentally. 2 years passed...One day, Ikkaku went out to the lake outside of the village to collect water. At the lake, he saw a man called Lucifer training on the other side of the river. He practiced amazing moves, and Ikkaku was completely stunned. He went over subconsciously, and Lucifer noticed him. Amused by the bald head, Lucifer engaged in conversation with Ikkaku, thoroughly interested in the unique hairstyle. Ikkaku enthusiastically told him all about his background, and how he got here...etc. Lucifer heard about the boys aspiring dream to become a great ninja, and therefore, decided to train the bald boy in Lightning. Ikkaku was excited at this prospect, and thereafter, he trained for several days and night, with Lucifer. They trained for awhile, until Ikkaku was getting rather proficient at it, but Lucifer had something urgent that cropped up, and therefore, they concluded their training and Ikkaku went back to the village he calls home.

When Ikkaku went back, he continued to live happily with his best friend and brother, and after a few more months, they finally decided to progress and go on and learn some ninja skills, or they'll never improve. Kryptiic.. heard of a village called Iwagakure, where many strong ninjas resided. Ikkaku decided to go to Iwagakure too, but -Scaze- decided to go to Kumogakure, as he had heard of tales about the village. Thereupon, the trio split up, and -Scaze- parted with the trio, to seek his own ideals, while the two best friends continued on to Iwagakure.

On their long and arduous journey to Iwagakure, they met a lot of people, willing to enhance and train the two best friends, Ikkaku and Kryptiic.. in the art of jutsu. Jokey, a strong shinobi from Konohagakure, happened to encounter the duo traversing through harsh terrains, without much techniques, and thus, taught the two Suiton, enriching their arsenal of techniques.

Ikkaku also encountered a great man called Piccolosan, who taught the bald man the art of Wind, and progressed quickly.

After training for several weeks, Ikkaku and Kryptiic.. finally reached Iwagakure. They went to Toku, the Kage of the village, and asked if they could join the village as official ninja. He checked their background, and decided it was fine and okay to let them join the village. Inside the village, they made new friends. Ikkaku met a nice women called Leaf, and Leaf agreed to teach Ikkaku Katon Jutsu.

Now, a few years have passed. Ikkaku is a more seasoned ninja, with enough skill to survive in the Ninja World. Alongside his comrades, Ikkaku is truly delighted and happy that he has found such great companionship in many people, including his brother, -Scaze-.

To be continued

Other
    Will of Rock: Ikkaku has a really strong willpower and carries the will of rock inside from his very proud village of Iwagakure. Having such strong will means that in a fight, small injuries are not enough to stop Ikkaku. His will to live for the village is a very great deal, it has helped him many times in fights. Ikkaku is also fearless in battle as mentioned before.

Weapons: Ikkaku also carries a normal katana with him everywhere he goes

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles

Won: I can't remember O^O
    Lost: 0

Weird Note: I'm too lazy to expand on my history, so when I update it, I will >_> Also, to all those I did not include, I will include you in the bio update ^_^

In the event I pass the Kaguya Battle Test, I will be replacing my old Baldy Bio ^_^

~Approved~

Last edited by Nexus; 03-10-2012 at 07:35 PM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: -(斑目 一角) Madarame, Ikkaku | Kaguya

Nice bio man ^^ I'm in it :overjoy:

Status
    Aug 2011
    Behind you, which means that if you were to look behind you right now, I'd still be behind you.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptiic.. View Post
    Nice bio man ^^ I'm in it :overjoy:
    Good Neddy

D Thanks!!!

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Nice bio. I see that im included, Alot D.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Scaze- View Post
    Nice bio. I see that im included, Alot D.
    Master

:overjoy: Thanks D

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Watch him lose them
    all"

Super smexy my loyal c-worker..but I am not included -__- so, shit bio

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pradattauchiha View Post
    Super smexy my loyal c-worker..but I am not included -__- so, shit bio
    Come at me bro D You're not included because you didn't make the bio for me

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Watch him lose them
    all"

You never requested and yeah, let's spar. Make the thread and link me ^_O Feel like crushing you

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pradattauchiha View Post
    You never requested and yeah, let's spar. Make the thread and link me ^_O Feel like crushing you
    O^O Not now Ish not free atm, quite busy

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

-Sprinkles your bio with awesome dust- D
    Haters are gonna hate

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Scaze- View Post
    -Sprinkles your bio with awesome dust- D
    Haters are gonna hate
    -Enlightenment- D

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

>_> Glow thingy is weird but the rest is cool.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nyanmaru View Post
    >_> Glow thingy is weird but the rest is cool.
    You were supposed to say awesome

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Ikkaku as kaguya... Dope!

Nice bio gl

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

why isn't the slave included

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    Ikkaku as kaguya... Dope!

Nice bio gl
    Enslaved Its supposed to be awesome T^T

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Cheong View Post
    Enslaved Its supposed to be awesome T^T
    Dope> Awesome

Gin> Ikkaku

:D

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Fifth Kazekage View Post
    why isn't the slave included
    Long story, slave
    Dope> Awesome

Gin> Ikkaku

:D
    Horrible interpretation

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Long story, slave

Horrible interpretation
    i tried my best tho

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

i tried my best tho
    Then you must try harder

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Then you must try harder
    Dope> Awesome

Ikkaku> Yumichika

hows that?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Dope> Awesome

Ikkaku> Gin

hows that?
    Corrected

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Corrected
    correction Yachiru > Ikkaku lol

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

correction Yachiru > Ikkaku lol
    Horrible Interpretation :rofl:

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North