Messi. Nuff' said!

Note that I'm not a Barcelona fan. O_o

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

Re: Ronaldo VS Messi

Whats the point of this.
    Ask yourself who got the award 3 times in a row for worlds best player.
    Thats your answer

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharinnigan View Post
    ronaldo "o phenomeno" from brazil rapes both of them. but between the two, MESSI IS THE MORE COMPLETE PLAYER, idk what soccer u guys are watching but ive been playing for over 17 years and watching it just as long. not saying cristiano is much worse, or that hes even bad..cuz we all know that would be a lie, but messi is an all around better player IMO... fifa agrees with me.. cristiano has a better shot though ill tell you that much.
    i agree but read the thread topic....
    Quote Originally Posted by elmage View Post
    ronaldo lacks something that messi has, that is team work, asside that he's a great player, but messi is just better
    realli? i think not, c.r is a completeli diff player under mourinho not d same old hog he used to be in man utd..so i say its preti even
    Quote Originally Posted by Escorpiius View Post
    Better Dribbling Skills - Messi
    Better Shot Power - Ronaldo
    Better Passing ability - Messi
    Better Heading ability - Ronaldo
    Better Efficiency in front of goal - Messi
    Better Natural Speed - Ronaldo
    Better Field-Analysis - Messi
    Better Physical Prowess - Ronaldo
    Better Control Skills - Messi
    Better PK/FK shooter - Ronaldo
    Better 2-footed player - Messi
    Better Defensive Skills - Ronaldo

It's a tie in my eyes.
    do u have any idea bt football or u just got dose categories from fifa?
    the only distinctive advantage messi has over cr is dribbling, cr has about 3-4
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Whats the point of this.
    Ask yourself who got the award 3 times in a row for worlds best player.
    Thats your answer
    thats only cuz of hackroom handshakes n bj's
    im not say cr shud hav one...but last yr how messi won it over iniesta is a mystery to me

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Active Member in Amegakure-

Messi!! :D

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like a shooting star, flyin'
    across the room... so fast so
    far, you were gone too soon...

Ronaldo D

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”

Quote Originally Posted by s0ulja View Post
    do u have any idea bt football or u just got dose categories from fifa?
    the only distinctive advantage messi has over cr is dribbling, cr has about 3-4
    There's a single sticky thread on football in this Sports section. Perhaps, my posts can prove how much "idea" I have about football.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharinnigan View Post
    ronaldo "o phenomeno" from brazil rapes both of them. but between the two, MESSI IS THE MORE COMPLETE PLAYER, idk what soccer u guys are watching but ive been playing for over 17 years and watching it just as long. not saying cristiano is much worse, or that hes even bad..cuz we all know that would be a lie, but messi is an all around better player IMO... fifa agrees with me.. cristiano has a better shot though ill tell you that much.
    this

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

In terms of Skill neither: That goes to Ronaldhinio
    In terms of Versatilty: Messi
    In terms of Striking :Christiano
    theres no clear answer

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Better Dribbling Skills - Messi

It's a tie in my eyes.
    There's a single sticky thread on football in this Sports section. Perhaps, my posts can prove how much "idea" I have about football.
    dribbling-messi
    passing-tie (yes messi put through better through balls but ronaldo has better crosses, and he 1-2's with benzema+ozil r very good too)
    shot power-ronaldo
    heading-ronaldo
    efficiency??? who cares about ur shots to goal ratio...wat counts is goals, that will have to go to ronaldo
    natural speed-ronaldo
    field analyssi (awareness)-tie
    physical prowess-ronaldo
    control-tie (lets not get control confused with messi's close control dribbling)
    PK-ronaldo
    FK-ronaldo
    better 2 footed-tie
    better defensive-tie (yes ronaldo has better abilities but he very rareli drops back to help the defence..this is one area where he can improve immensely

dusn look like a tie to me

Status
    Feb 2012
    A Parallel Universe Where Nothing Is What It Seems!!!
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There both amazing at what they do.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

dribbling-messi
    passing-tie (yes messi put through better through balls but ronaldo has better crosses, and he 1-2's with benzema+ozil r very good too)
    shot power-ronaldo
    heading-ronaldo
    efficiency??? who cares about ur shots to goal ratio...wat counts is goals, that will have to go to ronaldo
    natural speed-ronaldo
    field analyssi (awareness)-tie
    physical prowess-ronaldo
    control-tie (lets not get control confused with messi's close control dribbling)
    PK-ronaldo
    FK-ronaldo
    better 2 footed-tie
    better defensive-tie (yes ronaldo has better abilities but he very rareli drops back to help the defence..this is one area where he can improve immensely

dusn look like a tie to me
    I'll elaborate on all my points then.

Better Dribbling Skills -Messi

Well, Messi is better but I find Ronaldo's dribble to be very good. Both are very close on that point. Ronaldo's dribbles are more technique-based and more of eye candies while Messi's dribbles are much simpler but much more effective in one-on-one. Frankly, I like Ronaldo's dribbles more but in football, victory is what matter. And Messi's dribbles are more deadly.

Ronaldo's shot power has been improved considerably ever since he came to United. Messi's shot have also improved in power and precision but Ronaldo's is much more raw in it.

It's far from a tie. Sure, Ronaldo's 1-2 with Ozil, Benzema or even Rooney are great but it isn't something he can repeat in every matches. Messi is in a formation where passing and possession is not a style but a culture. And his passing skills surpassed Ronaldo by far thanks to the constant tiki-taka at Barca. Moreover, his long passes and crosses also improved a lot.

Messi is poor with his header due to his short height and Ronaldo became a key header player thanks to Alex Ferguson. It was the part he improved the most in 2008. He also doesn't suffer from lack of height. So, without a doubt, Ronaldo.

This isn't really about goals tally or shot ratio. Messi is more calm-headed and precise in its finishing. See the first Liga Classico of this season, Ronaldo missed 2 clear chances; which if scored will have given Madrid the victory. Messi also got about the same number of chances but to be more efficient, he made the right passing/dribble so that those chances ended up as goals. There are many matches like that. Ronaldo gets too many chances that he doesn't convert into goals and this has been a constant issue whether in United or Madrid. Messi makes the better of his chances; even if they are at times, fewer.

Ronaldo's speed is exceptional. Even Bolt accepted it.

Field Analysis isn't only "Awereness" as you bracketed it grossly. Field Analysis and Mindset form an 'art' in football that we call teamplay. I did not add Mindset in my analysis becuase obviously, I can't know what's inside Messi/Ronaldo's head. Still, if we analyses both sense of teamplay, you clearly see Messi is better. Ronaldo makes great runs and effort to position himself. But not only Messi equals Ronaldo in that field, but Messi also knows when and where his teammates are situated than Ronaldo. Ronaldo has a little more individualistic approach. That's the reason, Messi surpasses him in this field. Videos can easily prove it.

I think, this can easily be seen when you see both player's physical caliber itself.

Messi makes very small footsteps for ball control. Yes, this aid him considerably in his dribbling style. But even if I completely neglect the dribbling aspect in this field, that small footsteps of his helps him in control and enables him to quickly link up with passing, dribbling or shooting. Ronaldo's control style is very good but his long legs doesn't enables him to do the type of footsteps Messi does.

CR7's physique gives him the advantage of having better heading and endurance prowess while the physique of Messi helps him in his control skills.

Ronaldo. The guy was a normal PK shooter but little by little, he improve in matches and under the tutelage of Sir Alex. He developed his own PK style and own FK style. Now, he is perfecting it. Messi is good but not up to that level in this field.

Messi uses his left foot more while Ronaldo uses his right foot. But Messi is much better with his right foot than Ronaldo is with his left foot; thus making him more of a 2-footed player. I've been a fan of Ronaldo and scrutinized all his advantages as well as disadvantages thus in his United days mostly and still now, with Madrid.

He doesn't drop by to help Madrid's defense too much since Madrid is a very offensive team. United's defense was a key part of their game in 2007-2010. When Ronaldo was here, he used to drop into defense rarely but SAF forced him to improve on that path and in his last season, he was exceptional with his defensive. Messi does that very very few. One because his physique doesn't permit him these too much in a match and secondly, since Barca has ball possession too much. In fact, even in Argentina, he does that very few times even if Argentina isn't a team reputed for their possession ball style. Sure, Ronaldo can improve much more in that field but he's better than Messi in that field.

Last edited by Escorpiius; 02-14-2012 at 12:20 PM.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

efficiency??? who cares about ur shots to goal ratio...
    Efficiency is a major factor in football you should know that...

wat counts is goals, that will have to go to ronaldo
    Ronaldo has played 445 and scored 243 goals. He has played 10 seasons.

Messi has played 307 games and scored 217 goals. He has played 7 seasons.

So, Ronaldo has played 138 games more than Messi, but scored only 26 goals in those games if you calculate and look at it from that perspective.

Messi averages 31 goals a season.

Ronaldo averages 24 goals a season.

If we even look at it your way Messi is still the better one in that category.

Although this season Messi has been having problems and Ronaldo seems like the better one, despite Messi out playing him in most Clasico this season.

Fact: Messi has lost possession of the ball most in La Liga this season, which is a shocker.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'll elaborate on all my points then.

It's far from a tie. Sure, Ronaldo's 1-2 with Ozil, Benzema or even Rooney are great but it isn't something he can repeat in every matches. Messi is in a formation where passing and possession is not a style but a culture. And his passing skills surpassed Ronaldo by far thanks to the constant tiki-taka at Barca. Moreover, his long passes and crosses also improved a lot.

This isn't really about goals tally or shot ratio. Messi is more calm-headed and precise in its finishing. See the first Liga Classico of this season, Ronaldo missed 2 clear chances; which if scored will have given Madrid the victory. Messi also got about the same number of chances but to be more efficient, he made the right passing/dribble so that those chances ended up as goals. There are many matches like that. Ronaldo gets too many chances that he doesn't convert into goals and this has been a constant issue whether in United or Madrid. Messi makes the better of his chances; even if they are at times, fewer.

Field Analysis isn't only "Awereness" as you bracketed it grossly. Field Analysis and Mindset form an 'art' in football that we call teamplay. I did not add Mindset in my analysis becuase obviously, I can't know what's inside Messi/Ronaldo's head. Still, if we analyses both sense of teamplay, you clearly see Messi is better. Ronaldo makes great runs and effort to position himself. But not only Messi equals Ronaldo in that field, but Messi also knows when and where his teammates are situated than Ronaldo. Ronaldo has a little more individualistic approach. That's the reason, Messi surpasses him in this field. Videos can easily prove it.

I think, this can easily be seen when you see both player's physical caliber itself.

Messi makes very small footsteps for ball control. Yes, this aid him considerably in his dribbling style. But even if I completely neglect the dribbling aspect in this field, that small footsteps of his helps him in control and enables him to quickly link up with passing, dribbling or shooting. Ronaldo's control style is very good but his long legs doesn't enables him to do the type of footsteps Messi does.

CR7's physique gives him the advantage of having better heading and endurance prowess while the physique of Messi helps him in his control skills.

Ronaldo. The guy was a normal PK shooter but little by little, he improve in matches and under the tutelage of Sir Alex. He developed his own PK style and own FK style. Now, he is perfecting it. Messi is good but not up to that level in this field.

Messi uses his left foot more while Ronaldo uses his right foot. But Messi is much better with his right foot than Ronaldo is with his left foot; thus making him more of a 2-footed player. I've been a fan of Ronaldo and scrutinized all his advantages as well as disadvantages thus in his United days mostly and still now, with Madrid.

He doesn't drop by to help Madrid's defense too much since Madrid is a very offensive team. United's defense was a key part of their game in 2007-2010. When Ronaldo was here, he used to drop into defense rarely but SAF forced him to improve on that path and in his last season, he was exceptional with his defensive. Messi does that very very few. One because his physique doesn't permit him these too much in a match and secondly, since Barca has ball possession too much. In fact, even in Argentina, he does that very few times even if Argentina isn't a team reputed for their possession ball style. Sure, Ronaldo can improve much more in that field but he's better than Messi in that field.

[/FONT][/CENTER]
    i left out the ones we agreed on, now..
    passing, as i said before yes messi is better with his through balls and little flicks but passing also includes crosses which ronaldo is much sperior to messi in...when u take that into consideration it is a tie

efficiency??? ders no such ability..what ur explaining is composure? messi does not trump ronaldo in that...ronaldo is one of the coolest finishers in the modern game..ur gona base a career based on one tie? and even if u do that how many times did casillas stop messi in 1 on 1 situations

field analysis - tie
    barca and madrid play two different styles of football, one is not better than the other...yes barca has won more games but try a ref that isnt paid and that too would be more balanced

ball control - tie
    again..dont confuse urself with dribbling and ball control, go google what ball control really us as oppose to what u think it is

free kick and penalty kick are two separate traits... so dont jumble them into one b'cuz u ran out of traits for messi

2nd foot ability- ronaldo scores enough goals with his left foot to prove otherwise..so tie

u can hav the worlds best defender but if he doesn't do any defensive work doesnt really mean much...yes ronaldy is better with his tackles and stuff but messi drops back more more than ronaldo so tie

doesn't matter how u look at it ronaldo is better than messi but messi is in a more experienced squad...its not that messi makes barca better, its actuali barca that makes messi better, look at the last game..without xavi n iniesta to pull the strings from midfield dey lose to the likes of osasuna

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

i left out the ones we agreed on, now..
    passing, as i said before yes messi is better with his through balls and little flicks but passing also includes crosses which ronaldo is much sperior to messi in...when u take that into consideration it is a tie

efficiency??? ders no such ability..what ur explaining is composure? messi does not trump ronaldo in that...ronaldo is one of the coolest finishers in the modern game..ur gona base a career based on one tie? and even if u do that how many times did casillas stop messi in 1 on 1 situations

field analysis - tie
    barca and madrid play two different styles of football, one is not better than the other...yes barca has won more games but try a ref that isnt paid and that too would be more balanced

ball control - tie
    again..dont confuse urself with dribbling and ball control, go google what ball control really us as oppose to what u think it is

free kick and penalty kick are two separate traits... so dont jumble them into one b'cuz u ran out of traits for messi

2nd foot ability- ronaldo scores enough goals with his left foot to prove otherwise..so tie

u can hav the worlds best defender but if he doesn't do any defensive work doesnt really mean much...yes ronaldy is better with his tackles and stuff but messi drops back more more than ronaldo so tie

doesn't matter how u look at it ronaldo is better than messi but messi is in a more experienced squad...its not that messi makes barca better, its actuali barca that makes messi better, look at the last game..without xavi n iniesta to pull the strings from midfield dey lose to the likes of osasuna
    Both Messi and Ronaldo are more in striking position now and thus both of them crosses much less than what they were doing 2-3 years ago. And both are very good in crossing technique-wise. I prefer Ronaldo's crosses for one reason because he knows when to alternate between powerful and smooth crosses better and in for a defender, it's a real mess to defend against a powerful cross. That doesn't take anything for Messi's crossing ability though. Messi surpass Ronaldo in passing skills thanks to his adaptation in Barca.

Composure is something. Efficiency is an ability. And Ronaldo is not one of the coolest finisher in the world. He's good but he makes many wrong choices in front of goal too. And it's not only about a Messi v/s Casillas. I'm speaking about all matches and it's recurrant that Messi makes the better decisions he get from his chances. Neither of them is the best finisher right now in my eyes though.

That doesn't get have anything to do with team style. Every team embodies some kind of teamplay but the best teamplay embodiment is at Barcelona.

I don't need to google anything. I've seen enough football to know what ball control means - don't know for you though.

They both are set pieces; thus why I put them in the same category. I could have put Corner kicking in it too but both really takes corners.

Prove me that the amount of goals that Ronaldo scored with his left foot is nearly the same as the amount Messi put wit his right foot.

He did do the defensive dip at ManU unlike Messi. So sorry, it's definitely not a tie.

Btw, there are many factors and traits that I deemed insignificant or no-so-important; it's not that I "ran out of traits" for Messi.

If I were to choose between CR7 and Messi as a manager though; I'll admit I'll go for Ronaldo though for diverse reasons.

Frankly, I was hoping you'd prove me wrong with stats and vids ect... but unfortunately, you just seem to neglect my analysis and that's not the type of debate I like. It seems pointless to me. If you deem me wrong - don't state it, prove it - that's what I like in a debate. So please end this discussion if you're not going to do like this.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So, Ronaldo didn't have a team with United or Madrid?

United he had Rooney, Giggs, Scholes, and so forth.

Madrid he has Ozil, Benzema, Di Maria, Alonso, and so on.

For people not following about to reach HT and Barcelona scored the first goal thru Sanchez and Messi sets up play VS Bayer Leverkusen.

Last edited by ReLax -; 02-14-2012 at 07:27 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

Quote Originally Posted by ReLax - View Post

For people not following about to reach HT and Barcelona scored the first goal thru Sanchez and Messi sets up play VS Bayer Leverkusen.
    On the only real chance in this match; which shows the importance of efficiency in football. But ReLax, this performance of Barca is far far from what I awaited for a team whose only real "achievable" priority is now the Champions League.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Both Messi and Ronaldo are more in striking position now and thus both of them crosses much less than what they were doing 2-3 years ago. And both are very good in crossing technique-wise. I prefer Ronaldo's crosses for one reason because he knows when to alternate between powerful and smooth crosses better and in for a defender, it's a real mess to defend against a powerful cross. That doesn't take anything for Messi's crossing ability though. Messi surpass Ronaldo in passing skills thanks to his adaptation in Barca.

Composure is something. Efficiency is an ability. And Ronaldo is not one of the coolest finisher in the world. He's good but he makes many wrong choices in front of goal too. And it's not only about a Messi v/s Casillas. I'm speaking about all matches and it's recurrant that Messi makes the better decisions he get from his chances. Neither of them is the best finisher right now in my eyes though.

That doesn't get have anything to do with team style. Every team embodies some kind of teamplay but the best teamplay embodiment is at Barcelona.

I don't need to google anything. I've seen enough football to know what ball control means - don't know for you though.

They both are set pieces; thus why I put them in the same category. I could have put Corner kicking in it too but both really takes corners.

Prove me that the amount of goals that Ronaldo scored with his left foot is nearly the same as the amount Messi put wit his right foot.

He did do the defensive dip at ManU unlike Messi. So sorry, it's definitely not a tie.

Btw, there are many factors and traits that I deemed insignificant or no-so-important; it's not that I "ran out of traits" for Messi.

If I were to choose between CR7 and Messi as a manager though; I'll admit I'll go for Ronaldo though for diverse reasons.

Frankly, I was hoping you'd prove me wrong with stats and vids ect... but unfortunately, you just seem to neglect my analysis and that's not the type of debate I like. It seems pointless to me. If you deem me wrong - don't state it, prove it - that's what I like in a debate. So please end this discussion if you're not going to do like this.
    i don't know about messi but ronaldo stil plays winger postion so i duno wer ur getting ur info from

AGAIN EFFICIENCY IS NOT AN ABILITY

ofcuz it does, if ur team play a passing game u'l pass more

from ur explaination u clearly don't know what ball control is

free kick and penalti kicks are two different abilities, n ronaldo trumps messi in both so weda u can get that thru ur head or not doesn matter

i watch the game to enjoy it, not to sit der and tally up who score how many goals with which foot..if thats wat tickles ur fancy den go google it..im sure der r odas like u

ronaldo wins more tacks when he tracks back but messi does more tracking back

yes mate evri1's an expert on their couch...heres some advice, get on the field and kick a ball

y u comparing two different points? that point was strictli about messi
    but since u brought it up..in man utd he always der go to man, had the freedom to do what he liked..and the one that complimented most to his style was tevez not the ones u mentioned
    in madrid, his isnt given that b'cuz madrid play a different game dats wer the players u mentioned come into play, in fact he had problems adjusting to the new style and was benched few games b'cuz he would hog like he did at man utd

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

On the only real chance in this match; which shows the importance of efficiency in football. But ReLax, this performance of Barca is far far from what I awaited for a team whose only real "achievable" priority is now the Champions League.
    I will post the response for this in our thread. The score went 1-1 after half and now its 2-1 Barcelona thanks to a pass by Cesc and finish by Sanchez.'

AGAIN EFFICIENCY IS NOT AN ABILITY
    It's not an ability, but its a talent anyone can kick a ball, but can they have efficiency...NOO.

ofcuz it does, if ur team play a passing game u'l pass more

from ur explaination u clearly don't know what ball control is
    Football is about passing, if your not passing than I clearly don't understand what game your playing/watching.

free kick and penalti kicks are two different abilities, n ronaldo trumps messi in both so weda u can get that thru ur head or not doesn matter
    They are set pieces at the end, and how is Ronaldo the best at FK when he hits the wall 70% of the time and scores after taking 30+ FK?

i watch the game to enjoy it, not to sit der and tally up who score how many goals with which foot..if thats wat tickles ur fancy den go google it..im sure der r odas like u
    Than where the hack are you getting your facts from? Your posting like you know whos better, but yet you don't know statistic of both players. Nevertheless Messi has won Ballon D'or 3 times in a row and over Ronaldo. We clearly know who the world thinks is the better one.

y u comparing two different points? that point was strictli about messi
    but since u brought it up..in man utd he always der go to man, had the freedom to do what he liked..and the one that complimented most to his style was tevez not the ones u mentioned
    in madrid, his isnt given that b'cuz madrid play a different game dats wer the players u mentioned come into play, in fact he had problems adjusting to the new style and was benched few games b'cuz he would hog like he did at man utd
    What are talking about? You spoke about Messi having a team and make it seem like Ronaldo never had a team? He, did and go look at Vids he had some good chemistry with Rooney, so don't give me that Tevez crap only. As far as Madrid goes...

Benzema has 16 assists, Ozil has 13 assists, and Di Maria has 13 assists. I failed to see your logic? They play a passing game, their set up (assists) speak for themselves.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's not an ability, but its a talent anyone can kick a ball, but can they have efficiency...NOO.

Football is about passing, if your not passing than I clearly don't understand what game your playing/watching.

They are set pieces at the end, and how is Ronaldo the best at FK when he hits the wall 70% of the time and scores after taking 30+ FK?

Than where the hack are you getting your facts from? Your posting like you know whos better, but yet you don't know statistic of both players. Nevertheless Messi has won Ballon D'or 3 times in a row and over Ronaldo. We clearly know who the world thinks is the better one.

What are talking about? You spoke about Messi having a team and make it seem like Ronaldo never had a team? He, did and go look at Vids he had some good chemistry with Rooney, so don't give me that Tevez crap only. As far as Madrid goes...

Benzema has 16 assists, Ozil has 13 assists, and Di Maria has 13 assists. I failed to see your logic? They play a passing game, their set up (assists) speak for themselves.
    its not an ability..case closed

i did not say it wasn't passing so where are u throwing urself? i said there different types, messi' is beeter at one and ronaldo is better at another..making it a tie

again, free kick and pentalty kick require different skill sets, if u think its the same then ur just plain stupid...yes they are set pieces so is corner kicks but stop being an ignorant prick and accept the facts..
    again 70%..what does that hav to do with anything? n jus for d record those numbers are mis leading since many times he hits it, keeper parries and another player jus taps it in the goals

going back to my first point where u had a spasm over...the only reason messi is winning it b'cuz of barca, on the pitch n off the pitch...can u explain to me why he won d 2nd one? when iniesta done as much as him with barca, won the euros with spain, won the world cup with spain, not to mention scoring the winner..yet it was messi that got it..no u cant, just like u cant answer why the refs r always giving stupid red cards to oppositions jus so barca can win these titles...thats the problem wit the likes of u that drown urselves in numbers

yes the likes of u evaluate a game by the 3-4mins of highlights u see...football is a 90min game..try evaluating that.
    and no, i did not say ronaldo did not have a team that was u interpretation of it, i made two separate points, u read it as one so im not even gona bother with that

if u wana kiss his ass do it elsewhere

Last edited by s0ulja; 02-15-2012 at 01:06 AM.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

its not an ability..case closed
    Where did I say it was an ability? *SMH*

i did not say it wasn't passing so where are u throwing urself? i said there different types, messi' is beeter at one and ronaldo is better at another..making it a tie
    Passing is passing, I don't seem to understand where your getting different kinds. If someone is good at passing it also requires vision and reading plays, so there isn't different kind of passing, it all comes down to one thing (Cross, through balls, pass = passing).

again, free kick and pentalty kick require different skill sets, if u think its the same then ur just plain stupid...yes they are set pieces so is corner kicks but stop being an ignorant prick and accept the facts..
    again 70%..what does that hav to do with anything? n jus for d record those numbers are mis leading since many times he hits it, keeper parries and another player jus taps it in the goals
    Clearly your lacking in reading skills. Where did I say they were the same. I said set peice, which you agreed with. *SMH*

going back to my first point where u had a spasm over...the only reason messi is winning it b'cuz of barca, on the pitch n off the pitch...can u explain to me why he won d 2nd one? when iniesta done as much as him with barca, won the euros with spain, won the world cup with spain, not to mention scoring the winner..yet it was messi that got it..no u cant, just like u cant answer why the refs r always giving stupid red cards to oppositions jus so barca can win these titles...thats the problem wit the likes of u that drown urselves in numbers
    First off the Inesita was injured during that campaign with Barcelona reason why Mou was mad that Inesita was in the top 3 when he was injured most the season. Sneijder, and Milito both also deserved it, but clearly FIFA, and the people believed Messi deserved it as he has been from another planet. The Euros happened 2 years ago, so that's relevant. Ineista should have won that the year your precious Ronaldo won it. This year I thought Xavi deserved it, but guess what Messi got it because clearly he was the better one.

As far as reffing goes, how the hell do I know. If the opposing team plays rugby instead of football they will get a red card I don't know what you expect from that.

As I said tomorrow if Barcelona have had some fishy business going on, they will lose all respect and what they earned in the past few years would go to waste like it happen to Juventus.

yes the likes of u evaluate a game by the 3-4mins of highlights u see...football is a 90min game..try evaluating that.
    and no, i did not say ronaldo did not have a team that was u interpretation of it, i made two separate points, u read it as one so im not even gona bother with that
    Nothing to say? Thought so..

Stop being all but hurt on this matter. If there is anyone kissing ass it's you towards Ronaldo, so take your own advice.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Where did I say it was an ability? *SMH*

Passing is passing, I don't seem to understand where your getting different kinds. If someone is good at passing it also requires vision and reading plays, so there isn't different kind of passing, it all comes down to one thing (Cross, through balls, pass = passing).

Clearly your lacking in reading skills. Where did I say they were the same. I said set peice, which you agreed with. *SMH*

First off the Inesita was injured during that campaign with Barcelona reason why Mou was mad that Inesita was in the top 3 when he was injured most the season. Sneijder, and Milito both also deserved it, but clearly FIFA, and the people believed Messi deserved it as he has been from another planet. The Euros happened 2 years ago, so that's relevant. Ineista should have won that the year your precious Ronaldo won it. This year I thought Xavi deserved it, but guess what Messi got it because clearly he was the better one.

As far as reffing goes, how the hell do I know. If the opposing team plays rugby instead of football they will get a red card I don't know what you expect from that.

As I said tomorrow if Barcelona have had some fishy business going on, they will lose all respect and what they earned in the past few years would go to waste like it happen to Juventus.

Nothing to say? Thought so..

Stop being all but hurt on this matter. If there is anyone kissing ass it's you towards Ronaldo, so take your own advice.
    are u being serious or jus trolling?
    -it was ur mate that u carried over for htat said it was an ability not me

-refer to previous point

-refer to first point

-i don't recal saying ronaldo should have won, i myself aint the biggest fan of ronaldo, i prefer the Brazilian one, what i was getin at is i dun take dose awards into consideration...as far as this thread goes c.r is better

-u make a good comedian :flaw: ref hav been helpin barca long before the recent el classico match ups..if u recal against chelsea, against inter, against arsenal..unnecessary red cards,
    n no the other team dusn play rugby, other team plays football until barca turns it into a hollywood movie thats when they start coppin hits..if u cry wolf don't complain when the wolf comes to bite

i'm not saying they r a bad team, even though i am a madrid supporter i used to like barca under frank rijkaard, then they used to play honest football now they r a joke

what u mean nothing to say? i didn comment cuz dats a story u made up in ur head, so how am i suppose to respond to somthing i didn say in the first place?
    what i said was at man utd he was given more freedom to do what he wanted, so if he wanted to make a solo effort on goal he was able to, but under j.m he doesn't have that freedom, j.m made him into more of a team player so wer u throwing urself?

i'm not kissing anyones ass..its u kissing ur mates ass, taking over for him yet ur saying the same things i've been saying to him from the start...go back and read all the responses. cuz clearli ur confused

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

are u being serious or jus trolling?
    -it was ur mate that u carried over for htat said it was an ability not me
    I disagreed with his response...

"It's not an ability, but its a talent anyone can kick a ball, but can they have efficiency...NOO."

Thats what I said, so STFU

-i don't recal saying ronaldo should have won, i myself aint the biggest fan of ronaldo, i prefer the Brazilian one, what i was getin at is i dun take dose awards into consideration...as far as this thread goes c.r is better
    Well the votes clearly say other wise...

-u make a good comedian ref hav been helpin barca long before the recent el classico match ups..if u recal against chelsea, against inter, against arsenal..unnecessary red cards,
    n no the other team dusn play rugby, other team plays football until barca turns it into a hollywood movie thats when they start coppin hits..if u cry wolf don't complain when the wolf comes to bite
    Inter? really? did you watch the game? It was a karma to Barcelona as to what happen to Chelsea the year before. Barcelona got many PK that were not given..Ibra shirt ripped in the box which was evidence enough of contact which wasn't given to Barca. So, they aren't in this category.

Every club has had a a call like this go for them, Madrid have had red cards given for them also for unnecessary reasons in past and present.

i'm not saying they r a bad team, even though i am a madrid supporter i used to like barca under frank rijkaard, then they used to play honest football now they r a joke
    Clearly this team is better than Rijaard, and clearly didn't hear the rumours Mou spoke of his during their semi-final he saw Rijaard go into the room of the officials which later was told that Rajiaard wanted to speak with them, but they didn't allow it.

what u mean nothing to say? i didn comment cuz dats a story u made up in ur head, so how am i suppose to respond to somthing i didn say in the first place?
    what i said was at man utd he was given more freedom to do what he wanted, so if he wanted to make a solo effort on goal he was able to, but under j.m he doesn't have that freedom, j.m made him into more of a team player so wer u throwing urself?
    Please don't get freedom and selfish confused here. Ronaldo was a selfish player at Man U. His first year at Madrid he was also, your a Madrid fan, but you don't know what the Madrid support call Ronaldo after the past few classic...'selfish'

'm not kissing anyones ass..its u kissing ur mates ass, taking over for him yet ur saying the same things i've been saying to him from the start...go back and read all the responses. cuz clearli ur confused
    I didn't jump in for anyone I read your BS post and responded. For your kind info the guy (Escorp) supports Man U and prefers Madrid over Barcelona, Ronaldo over Messi. He's against Barcelona about 90% of the time. I'm more surpassed that he tied Messi and Ronaldo together, but nevertheless he prefers Ronaldo, but his a brain to think about this and put it up. So stfu when you don't know what your saying.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I disagreed with his response...

"It's not an ability, but its a talent anyone can kick a ball, but can they have efficiency...NOO."

Thats what I said, so STFU

Well the votes clearly say other wise...

Inter? really? did you watch the game? It was a karma to Barcelona as to what happen to Chelsea the year before. Barcelona got many PK that were not given..Ibra shirt ripped in the box which was evidence enough of contact which wasn't given to Barca. So, they aren't in this category.

Every club has had a a call like this go for them, Madrid have had red cards given for them also for unnecessary reasons in past and present.

Clearly this team is better than Rijaard, and clearly didn't hear the rumours Mou spoke of his during their semi-final he saw Rijaard go into the room of the officials which later was told that Rajiaard wanted to speak with them, but they didn't allow it.

Please don't get freedom and selfish confused here. Ronaldo was a selfish player at Man U. His first year at Madrid he was also, your a Madrid fan, but you don't know what the Madrid support call Ronaldo after the past few classic...'selfish'

I didn't jump in for anyone I read your BS post and responded. For your kind info the guy (Escorp) supports Man U and prefers Madrid over Barcelona, Ronaldo over Messi. He's against Barcelona about 90% of the time. I'm more surpassed that he tied Messi and Ronaldo together, but nevertheless he prefers Ronaldo, but his a brain to think about this and put it up. So stfu when you don't know what your saying.
    u disagree with him, yet u respond to me wen i was disagreeing wit him from the beginning...wers the logic in that?

votes..LOL

der u go again...i was talking about the stupid red cards, i didn mention d madrid ones cuz den u'd accuse me of being biased but yes in every el classico in last two seasons madrid got unnecessary red card that jus further reinforces my point. n no i did not watch the game..i cbb waking up 4.30am to watch other teams play

y is this team better? b'cuz they won more trophies? how many of them were given to them and how many of them they won? sorry but i preferred the ronaldinho-show

i dun pay attention to rumours thanks

if u read few posts back..i mentioned the was on the bench few games b'cuz of his selfishness...that mentatilty was ok with fergie but j.m didn take it too well

u read my bulshit post and responded yet ur jus repeating wat i was sayin to the other dude..rnt u a genius

i dont reali care who he goes for, i was responding to his analysis

read before u get another spasm..so far all u've done is tel me the things i've been telling that guy for the last few pages :flaw:

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

u disagree with him, yet u respond to me wen i was disagreeing wit him from the beginning...wers the logic in that?
    You need to read my post here I'll post it here.

^Your post..

Efficiency is a major factor in football you should know that...

Ronaldo has played 445 and scored 243 goals. He has played 10 seasons.

Messi has played 307 games and scored 217 goals. He has played 7 seasons.

So, Ronaldo has played 138 games more than Messi, but scored only 26 goals in those games if you calculate and look at it from that perspective.

Messi averages 31 goals a season.

Ronaldo averages 24 goals a season.

If we even look at it your way Messi is still the better one in the efficiency category.

Although this season Messi has been having problems and Ronaldo seems like the better one, despite Messi out playing him in most Clasico this season.
    Mine^

So neither have I agree with you or him, so GTFO

der u go again...i was talking about the stupid red cards, i didn mention d madrid ones cuz den u'd accuse me of being biased but yes in every el classico in last two seasons madrid got unnecessary red card that jus further reinforces my point. n no i did not watch the game..i cbb waking up 4.30am to watch other teams play
    What the hell are you talking about that. Your pointing out one team, but don't look at others? Are you stupid? Madrid won the Spanish cup, was there a red card? So, GTFO

y is this team better? b'cuz they won more trophies? how many of them were given to them and how many of them they won? sorry but i preferred the ronaldinho-show
    Really? Ok, so Liverpool, Milan, and Madrid golden days they were given to them also right? The best coaches, players, legend have considered this Barcelona team to be the best ATM and some of have considered them to be best in world, so the **** I care about your opinion who is illiterate in this subject.

if u read few posts back..i mentioned the was on the bench few games b'cuz of his selfishness...that mentatilty was ok with fergie but j.m didn take it too well
    Wrong again...CR and Mou had an argument, so CR got punished. Casillas in the start of this season after the Madrid VS Barcelona game for the cup called Xavi and apologized on behalf of Madrid Mou also benched him for two games as he didn't take it lightly, so is casillas selfish too? Ronaldo has been selfish in all the Barcelona game this season.

u read my bulshit post and responded yet ur jus repeating wat i was sayin to the other dude..rnt u a genius
    Hey retard, I'm disagreeing with you stop jumping on my bandwagon. You think CR7 is better which is LMFAO. I know Messi is better. I don't see how we are on the same page as you claim. :flaw:

Anyway I can't continue on speaking with an illiterate person in football.

Last edited by ReLax -; 02-15-2012 at 04:28 PM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I iz back O_O

Demba Ba