Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    spar 3

    Anyone?
     
         

  2. #2
    Lucifer's Avatar
    Status
    Lucifer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sidonia
    Posts
    17,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smile.
     



    Re: spar 3

    mua? Dodai Lucifer
     
         

  3. #3
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: spar 3

    A ruber guy ey?

    Well I'll use Ichigo i guess.

    Who is to go first?

    I got Tensa Zangetsu on my back.
     
         

  4. #4
    Lucifer's Avatar
    Status
    Lucifer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sidonia
    Posts
    17,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smile.
     



    Re: spar 3

    Beihime, The Red Queen on my back (check the bio) ^^ i'll go first
    _________________________________________

    *I start by looking at you chin and by forming a single handseal releasing a massive roar of wind out my mouth, with small blades rotating in it capable of cutting deep into your flesh and bones, which is fired in a "V" pattern destroying everything that comes close to it*

    (Fūton: Tenryuu no Hõukou) - Wind Style: Swirling Wind Roar
    Type: Attack
    Rank: S
    Range: Mid-Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: After Performing the dragon, handseal the user takes in a deep breath, as they bring about the ideals of most wind exhaling jutsu into play. And as they inhale a large amount of air into there lungs and concentrating there fuuton chakra into the inhaled air and the lungs the user will then quickly form the dragon handseal and releases a Roar made out of wind and direct it at the opponent in a "V" pattern making it extremely difficult to avoid. It will take a swirling wind/vortex form with small wind blades in it roatating at high speed, cutting anything that comes close to it. It can cut deep into the opponents, flesh and even trew bones. It can also be used on multiple opponents.

    An Example of Tenryuu no Houkou:
    ♦ Note: Can only be used three, times per battle.
    ♦ Note: The user must have, mastered wind.
    ♦ Note: The user must be Kage rank or above to use this technique (due to the scale of this attack).
    ♦ Note: Can only be taught by Lucifer.
    *And, as you counter my roar, I make a couple of handseals and stomp both my hands on the ground sending an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of you the shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of me and the tip headed towards you causing devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with. Making the terrain nice and rocky ^^ and also preparing myself for your counter.*

    (Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.
     
         
    Last edited by Lucifer; 02-02-2012 at 07:28 PM.

  5. #5
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: spar 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
    Beihime, The Red Queen on my back (check the bio) ^^ i'll go first
    _________________________________________

    *I start by looking at you chin and by forming a single handseal releasing a massive roar of wind out my mouth, with small blades rotating in it capable of cutting deep into your flesh and bones, which is fired in a "V" pattern destroying everything that comes close to it*

    (Fūton: Tenryuu no Hõukou) - Wind Style: Swirling Wind Roar
    Type: Attack
    Rank: S
    Range: Mid-Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: After Performing the dragon, handseal the user takes in a deep breath, as they bring about the ideals of most wind exhaling jutsu into play. And as they inhale a large amount of air into there lungs and concentrating there fuuton chakra into the inhaled air and the lungs the user will then quickly form the dragon handseal and releases a Roar made out of wind and direct it at the opponent in a "V" pattern making it extremely difficult to avoid. It will take a swirling wind/vortex form with small wind blades in it roatating at high speed, cutting anything that comes close to it. It can cut deep into the opponents, flesh and even trew bones. It can also be used on multiple opponents.

    An Example of Tenryuu no Houkou:
    ♦ Note: Can only be used three, times per battle.
    ♦ Note: The user must have, mastered wind.
    ♦ Note: The user must be Kage rank or above to use this technique (due to the scale of this attack).
    ♦ Note: Can only be taught by Lucifer.
    *And, as you counter my roar, I make a couple of handseals and stomp both my hands on the ground sending an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of you the shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of me and the tip headed towards you causing devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with. Making the terrain nice and rocky ^^ and also preparing myself for your counter.*

    (Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.
    Ooooo a fairy tail custom... i want it

    As you release your wind, i activate my 3 tomoe sharingan holding up my hand using:

    (Katon: o-ba-hi-to) Fire style: Overheat
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: short - long
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 100 ( -20 each time it is used)
    Description: User raises his/her hand and uses all his concentration to attack the opponent with a huge burst of fire.
    NOTES:
    1) Can only be used 3 times in a battle
    2) Each time its is used the damage done to opponent is reduced by 20
    ( only alimujtaba786 can teach this jutsu )


    Releasing a giant blast of fire from my hand overpowering your wind hitting you before you get to do your lightning. As soon as i've do this i use:

    (kurokongouseki kishimu Kuchiyos) - Carbon Gourd Summoning
    Rank: S
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Range: (on users back, can be controlled at all ranges)
    Chakra Cost: 20 per turn
    Damage Points: N/a
    Description: The user will perform 2 handseals slamming their hands oin the ground performing a summoning jutsu to summon a gourd of carbon. This is a gourd of carbon link Gaara's sand gourd on his back. This Carbon gourd is full of a powder form of carbon which the user carries around with them all the time and is constantly infused with the users chakra. This carbon powder can be reformed to make up different atomic structures of carbon for different purposes in battle. Much like gaara's sand, this Carbon can be used for attacks or defence that require a carbon source by the user at any time. Due to this carbon already being infused with the users chakra then can control and manipulate it almost instantly to suit their needs. The carbon is linked to the user and will come to there defence, as it is infused with the users chakra. It can keep up with up to 2nd gate speed, and can block S ranks and below.

    Note: The defencive ability can only be used once ever 2 turns and only used 5 times per battle
    Note: The defencive ability counts as a jutsu.
    Note: -20 chakra for each turn the user has this.


    Summoning the carbon onto my back, as i pull my sword off my back:

    (Tensa Zangetsu) - Heaven Chain Slaying Moon
    Type: Weapon
    Rank: S
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20 for fire jutsu
    Damage Points: 60 from lightning blast
    Description: Ichigo's shrinks is a daitō (Japanese long sword) with a black blade instead. The cross guard has four prongs bent out to form the shape of the manji (which is the kanji for "ban," meaning "full", as in "full release"). The blade itself is indestructible, making it quite effective in blocking and deflecting incoming attacks from basic weapons. Anything above a D rank attack would hit the sword out of the users hand. A short length of chain with a broken link at the end dangles from the base of the hilt. Tensa Zangetsu is a special blade forged in the hawk village with sacred methods that allow the sword to draw in natural energy at half the speed of a normal ninja. This only works when the sword is in one of the users hands and they state that they are doing so. The user is able to focus their charka into the sword surrounding it with lightning charka, though this lighning turns to black due to the sword's effect. This lightning increases the damage of basic kenjutsu by +10 damage. This lasts for up to 3 turns and can be used once per battle.

    Note: Can only be used by Ichigo Uchiha
    Note: Surrounding the sword with black lightning counts as one of the jutsu per turn, lasts for 3 turns and can only be used once. It adds +10 damage to kenjutsu attacks that are used in short range.
    Note: When the user is drawing in natural energy through the sword they can't use kenjutsu techniques




    Ready



     
         

  6. #6
    Lucifer's Avatar
    Status
    Lucifer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sidonia
    Posts
    17,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smile.
     



    Re: spar 3

    You, can have it after i've defeated you (that day will come believe meh)
    _____________________________

    *At the moment i see the the huge fire blast coming tords me i cancel my raiton jutsu out and instead i create a blast composed of two elements fire and wind which pushes your, fire blast tords you (which was weakend by one rank due to my wind technique) lowering my blast by a single rank and hitting you before you can summon the carbon gourd burning you to ashes*

    (Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.
    *And, then w/o *****ing around i form a single HS and channel my entire body with lava chakra creating a thin skin of magma, over my body*

    (Yōton: Maguma Sukin) – Lava Release: Magma Skin
    Rank:S
    Type: Defence/Attack
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After the user performs a single handseal he channels his entire body with Lava chakra then,the user coats himself with a Lava (skin) making him impervious to all katon jutsu's of A-rank and below. And, the user is impervious to Lava.

    ♦ Note: The user must be kage rank or above to use this jutsu.
    ♦ Note: Can only be taught by Ichigo.
    ♦ Note: Can only be used two times per battle.
     
         

  7. #7
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: spar 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
    You, can have it after i've defeated you (that day will come believe meh)
    _____________________________

    *At the moment i see the the huge fire blast coming tords me i cancel my raiton jutsu out and instead i create a blast composed of two elements fire and wind which pushes your, fire blast tords you (which was weakend by one rank due to my wind technique) lowering my blast by a single rank and hitting you before you can summon the carbon gourd burning you to ashes*

    (Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.
    *And, then w/o *****ing around i form a single HS and channel my entire body with lava chakra creating a thin skin of magma, over my body*

    (Yōton: Maguma Sukin) – Lava Release: Magma Skin
    Rank:S
    Type: Defence/Attack
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After the user performs a single handseal he channels his entire body with Lava chakra then,the user coats himself with a Lava (skin) making him impervious to all katon jutsu's of A-rank and below. And, the user is impervious to Lava.

    ♦ Note: The user must be kage rank or above to use this jutsu.
    ♦ Note: Can only be taught by Ichigo.
    ♦ Note: Can only be used two times per battle.
    As you release your fire blast to overpower mine i bring my hands together using:

    (Shainingumizu: Kadou Rasengan) – Shinning Water Release: Vortex Spiralling Sphere
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid-Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: the user uses elemental manipulation with the Rasengan by adding shinning water element to the Rasengan and then shoots the Rasengan at the enemy and making it turn creating a vortex which then causes the enemy to see a vortex of shinning light.

    Note: Can only be used 3 times


    Creating a giant water vortex of shining water that easily overpowers your combo. Alls you see coming at you is a wall of light, as it does i use:

    (Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.


    Quickly making it rain before you counter my shining water, which i'm sure you will. This rain will land on your lava skin, and when lava is cooled it produces a poisonous gas. So the rains lowly turns your skin to rock and you are being poisoned.
     
         

  8. #8
    Lucifer's Avatar
    Status
    Lucifer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sidonia
    Posts
    17,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smile.
     



    Re: spar 3

    *As, it overpowers my fire & wind blast i realize that it has to be a new type of element composed of the water element and something else (light -_-) or somehing, and as i see it continuing tords me i place my hands on the ground and cause a volcano looking thingie to rise up in between us which then spews a enormous boulder (half the size of gamahiro) of solid earth S-ranked from deep in the ground tords your rasengan/water vortex absorbing all the water making it mudy and expanding it in size, continuing tords you and suffocating you as it's mud etc. (rasengan + plus that water attack takes some time, adding the clouds as they need to be formed, first before it starts raining*)

    (Doton: Kaido Shōkutsu) - Earth Style: Opening Earth Rising Excavation
    Rank: S
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: With the technique, the user can bring up something from deep within the ground. The result of which has the appearance and near size of an erupting volcano.
    *And, as it suffocates you i remember your current location under the giant boulder, so i focus my earthen chakra once again into the ground and cause several earthen pillars to rise up all around you while you're under the boulder shiz implaing you from all direction, and keeping an eye out for if you're still alive, being active.*

    (Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.
     
         

  9. #9
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: spar 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
    *As, it overpowers my fire & wind blast i realize that it has to be a new type of element composed of the water element and something else (light -_-) or somehing, and as i see it continuing tords me i place my hands on the ground and cause a volcano looking thingie to rise up in between us which then spews a enormous boulder (half the size of gamahiro) of solid earth S-ranked from deep in the ground tords your rasengan/water vortex absorbing all the water making it mudy and expanding it in size, continuing tords you and suffocating you as it's mud etc. (rasengan + plus that water attack takes some time, adding the clouds as they need to be formed, first before it starts raining*)

    (Doton: Kaido Shōkutsu) - Earth Style: Opening Earth Rising Excavation
    Rank: S
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: With the technique, the user can bring up something from deep within the ground. The result of which has the appearance and near size of an erupting volcano.
    *And, as it suffocates you i remember your current location under the giant boulder, so i focus my earthen chakra once again into the ground and cause several earthen pillars to rise up all around you while you're under the boulder shiz implaing you from all direction, and keeping an eye out for if you're still alive, being active.*

    (Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.
    As you release your earth i perform 4 handseals to use:

    (Fuuton: kaze kakujuu) - Wind style: Wind expansion
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Rank: A
    Range: Short - long
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points: + 25
    Description: After releasing a wind jutsu the user will perform 2 handseals as they release there chakra into the wind jutsu. In doing so, the user will increase the power and size of the wind jutsu boosting any wind jutsu by 25 damage points. By the increase in chakra the wind gains more power as it increases the power of the wind blast aswell as the size by expanding the wind currents.

    Note: Can only use used on wind the user or the users summon has created
    Note: Can only be used once one each wind jutsu creates
    Note: can only be used 3 times


    (Suiton: Mizu kakujuu) - Water style: Water expansion
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Rank: A
    Range: Short - long
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points: +25
    Description: After releasing a water jutsu the user will perform 2 handseals as they release there chakra into the water jutsu. In doing so, the user will increase the power and size of the water jutsu boosting any water jutsu by 25 damage points. By the increase in chakra the water gains more power as the wave of water increases in size and the power and speed of the water is increased.

    Note: Can only use used on water the user or the users summon has created
    Note: Can only be used once one each water jutsu creates
    Note: can only be used 3 times


    Using both these expansions on my shining water vortex, boosting it to forbidden rank making it huge. I can do this as my shining water is a combination of water/wind. Your earth is easily overpower and destroyed and alls you see is a giant wave of light coming at you at great speeds. As i've made it bigger i use:


    (Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration

    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.



    Adding lightning to the shining water attack which would now be super big. I then follow up by standing their looking super cool:


     
         

  10. #10
    Lucifer's Avatar
    Status
    Lucifer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sidonia
    Posts
    17,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smile.
     



    Re: spar 3

    *At he moment you used your wind expansion my earth ball had pushed it back a little (not to the point of absorbing the water) buying me just enough time, So i quickly start to focus my earthen chakra again into the ground beneath me and as soon as the vortex overpowered my boulder meaning you performed your second jutsu which continued at me at great speed i waited for the exact moment, so having already focused my earthen chakra beneath me i quickly lower te surrounding area by two meters lowering myself below the actual ground level to the point of you not seeing me and because you used two jutsu's to give the vortex a boost it blasted over the trench which i was in (like in the wars ) so it caused me no harm.*

    (Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tallcreating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 2meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.
    *And, as i'm under groud you think that i've been blasted to the nother world by your vortex while i'm in the trench, so i take advantage of that and create a magma shower with you having your guard down >_> melting you.*

    (Yoton: Maguma Hitoare no Jutsu) - Lava Release: Magma Shower
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: Causes a great shower of magma that can be almost inescapable by the opponent but is also hazardous to the user since the lava could strike him/her as well.
     
         

  11. #11
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: spar 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
    *At he moment you used your wind expansion my earth ball had pushed it back a little (not to the point of absorbing the water) buying me just enough time, So i quickly start to focus my earthen chakra again into the ground beneath me and as soon as the vortex overpowered my boulder meaning you performed your second jutsu which continued at me at great speed i waited for the exact moment, so having already focused my earthen chakra beneath me i quickly lower te surrounding area by two meters lowering myself below the actual ground level to the point of you not seeing me and because you used two jutsu's to give the vortex a boost it blasted over the trench which i was in (like in the wars ) so it caused me no harm.*

    (Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tallcreating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 2meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.
    *And, as i'm under groud you think that i've been blasted to the nother world by your vortex while i'm in the trench, so i take advantage of that and create a magma shower with you having your guard down >_> melting you.*

    (Yoton: Maguma Hitoare no Jutsu) - Lava Release: Magma Shower
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: Causes a great shower of magma that can be almost inescapable by the opponent but is also hazardous to the user since the lava could strike him/her as well.
    Think again hoe
    My heat sensing lets me know you went under my attack


    As you lower the earth trying to go under my attack, i can sense you doing it and use:

    (Shainingumizu: Shainingu Mizu Ryuu Taihou) – Shinning Water Release: Shining Water Dragon Cannon
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates a large cannon of shinning water in the shape of a dragon which then attacks the enemy and causes the enemy to see a large light source come at them because of the reflection of the light from the water and hits the opponent crashing them into the ground or water depending upon the factor of the enemy being on land or on water.
    Note: Requires a water source
    Note: Can only be used 2 times


    Creating the shining water dragon cannon, out of the shining water vortex. If you looked up alls you would see is light. So as you think my attack is going past, the dragon cannon launches down upon you at great speed, this dragon would be charged with lightning too. Smashing into you with great force and the lightning would destroy all the earth around you. I follow up by posing:






     
         

  12. #12
    Lucifer's Avatar
    Status
    Lucifer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sidonia
    Posts
    17,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smile.
     



    Re: spar 3

    *As, i see the light source above my head forming into a dragon (already knowing that it's shining water) i quickly form a single handseal causing a plateau of earth to shoot out from the left so horizontal above my head, absorbing the impact and turning into mud, and at the same time as it absorbed the impact i automatically raised one right before you and behind you forming another handseals causing spikes too shoot out from them impaling you. Jumping out of the trench as soon as i formed the last handseal, and posing aftewards *

    (Doton: San-Kai Hashira Kaden) - Earth Release: Three Pillar Household
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: By performing a single handseal, the user makes three great plateaus of earth and stone rise up through the ground wherever he wishes. The plateaus rise through the ground very quickly and without warning, and they cause small tremors around them as they rise. The user is able to slightly manipulate the shape and form of the plateaus, before they rise through the ground, to suit his needs. By forming a single handseal, the user is able to emit spikes from the plateaus. This technique is an advanced version of the Earth Style: Earth Flow Rampart.
    Notes:
    • Can only be used 4 times per battle.
    • Can only be taught by Leeroy G. Zero.
     
         

  13. #13
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: spar 3

    I win, he agreed by vms
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •