Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a brand new day, and the
    birds they Chirpin'!

Minato Bio Test - [-Itachi-]

Greetings, -Itachi-

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: Forest were Minato fought against A & B.
    ~ You may use Minato's abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a standard Kirabi (w/o Samehada) and Raikage A biography for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

Re: Minato Bio Test - [-Itachi-]

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    birds they Chirpin'!

Quote Originally Posted by -Itachi- View Post
    A: So you're the leaf village's Yellow Flash?.....B don't take this guy lightly. '

Kirabi: Hey ya fool, no need to act like imma youngster in school! But I do know Im finna take that yellow fool to school! YEAHHH~~~~

A starts off by immediately creating a handseal trapping you between four pillars of lightning.

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs a single hand seal the user summons Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

while Kirabi makes a few seals as you would be preparing to counter them and a large blinding light blinds you, but also places you in a genjutsu.

Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

In this Genjutsu you see a large volume of Water fall from above you..But that isn't the case at all, as A and B take there time to circle around either side of the enclosure you are in.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

Minato: Hidden Cloud ninja what are you looking for?

As the four pillars start to come out of the ground I jump a few inchs of the ground and release a powerful gust of wind from my mouth that allows me to go backwards at a very high speed but not moving me upwards and allows me to be put into long range

As I land into long range I see the light coming out of B's body but barely so I look at the ground infront of me and I then use my left arm to block my vision of B after looking at the light my vision is slighty blured

I relaze I must act so not even a second after lifting my arm I slam my hand on the ground and cause the ground infront of a & B to rise up a fast rate and the ground behind them to rise up at a very fast rate

as they reach 15 meters tall and stop growing I make the ground and and the mid sections of the collums to turn into mud causing the top part to fall inwards onto you I turn it into mud by quickly doing two handsigns

as the top is falling onto them I throw five FTG kunia the first one I throw at a 40 degreee angle to my right which lands in a tree behind and to the right of A & B the second one I throww upwards at at a 57 degree angle which lands right ontop of A & B then I throw the third one at a 60 degree angle to my left which lands right next to a tree to the left of B or A which every way they are standing then I throw the fourth one and fifth one from both my hands at a 80 degree angle that land with in short range of both of them to the left and right all these kunia are thrown within 3 to 5 seconds

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) -Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost:10
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) -Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short -Long
    Chakra cost:30
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tallcreating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 2meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) -Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mu ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Last edited by Ryuko; 01-25-2012 at 03:17 AM. Reason: made it easier to read

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    birds they Chirpin'!

Minato: Hidden Cloud ninja what are you looking for?

As the four pillars start to come out of the ground I jump a few inchs of the ground and release a powerful gust of wind from my mouth that allows me to go backwards at a very high speed but not moving me upwards and allows me to be put into long range

As I land into long range I see the light coming out of B's body but barely so I look at the ground infront of me and I then use my left arm to block my vision of B after looking at the light my vision is slighty blured

I relaze I must act so not even a second after lifting my arm I slam my hand on the ground and cause the ground infront of a & B to rise up a fast rate and the ground behind them to rise up at a very fast rate

as they reach 15 meters tall and stop growing I make the ground and and the mid sections of the collums to turn into mud causing the top part to fall inwards onto you I turn it into mud by quickly doing two handsigns

as the top is falling onto them I throw five FTG kunia the first one I throw at a 40 degreee angle to my right which lands in a tree behind and to the right of A & B the second one I throww upwards at at a 57 degree angle which lands right ontop of A & B then I throw the third one at a 60 degree angle to my left which lands right next to a tree to the left of B or A which every way they are standing then I throw the fourth one and fifth one from both my hands at a 80 degree angle that land with in short range of both of them to the left and right all these kunia are thrown within 3 to 5 seconds

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) -Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Chakra cost:10
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) -Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short -Long
    Chakra cost:30
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tallcreating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 2meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) -Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mu ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.
    you've made two mistakes already.

1. you cant simply block the Flash Pillar technique with your arm.

2. you didnt escape the genjutsu.

As you get blinded by the Flash Pillar technique and feel as though you are being crushed by a huge volume of water. A activates,

(Raiton no Yori) - Lightning Release Armour
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn activate)
    Damage points: N/A (+ 20 to regular taijutsu)
    Description: The user will wrap themselves with lightning chakra, which then electrically stimulates their nerves system and speed up their neural synapse to react faster to danger and push away any physical prowess to the absolute limit. allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with Taijutsu allows the user to utilize a Nintaijutsu. However due to being enveloped by lightning chakra, wind techniques cause more damage.
    Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns
    Note: Can only be used or taught by a Raikage biography

and Kirabi sends a tentacle through the ground to grab onto you from below you. By doing this, this allows A, to use..

(Rariatto) - Lightning Plough Hot Sword
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user charges at his opponent, striking them with a Lariat move, coated in chakra. A successful strike can blow away a target's entire chest with a direct hit. The attack is rather straightforward, but very quick and powerful. Killer Bee was shown using this technique in his chakra cloak form, and the Raikage was shown using the Lightning Armour technique.
    Note: Technique can only be used whilst in a chakra cloak and can only be used and taught by a Raikage bio or Killer Bee bio

taking your chest clean off and since Kirabi is holdind you go no where as A runs through you.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

As the tenticle grabs me the genjutsu is broken (becaue the second the person who cast the genjutsu even slightly touches you it is broken) and I see A charing at me I right before he hits me I replace my body with a piece of wood and move behind him

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) -Change of Body Stance Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

As I appear behind A I realize my back is now turned to B so I with in a second Throw a FTG kunia to my left into a group of trees

Hiraishin no Jutsu) -Flying Thunder God Technique
    Type:Attack
    Range:Shor-Long
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80(if used with a kunai slash as the finisher)
    Description:This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the item or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location. Notenly Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu.And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu and can only be used 4 times per battle

As I appear in the the trees I turn around to where I have a clear view of A&B and proceed by making four clones of myself

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) -Shadow Clone Technique
    Chakra Cost:20
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Last edited by Ryuko; 01-27-2012 at 05:27 AM.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    birds they Chirpin'!

As the tenticle grabs me the genjutsu is broken (becaue the second the person who cast the genjutsu even slightly touches you it is broken) and I see A charing at me I right before he hits me I replace my body with a piece of wood and move behind him

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) -Change of Body Stance Technique
    Chakra Cost:5
    Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

As I appear behind A I realize my back is now turned to B so I with in a second Throw a FTG kunia to my left into a group of trees

Hiraishin no Jutsu) -Flying Thunder God Technique
    Type:Attack
    Range:Shor-Long
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80(if used with a kunai slash as the finisher)
    Description:This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the item or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location. Notenly Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu.And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu and can only be used 4 times per battle

As I appear in the the trees I turn around to where I have a clear view of A&B and proceed by making four clones of myself

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) -Shadow Clone Technique
    Chakra Cost:20
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.
    -___- thats only true if I inject chakra into you. and besides the tail of the 8-tails is different then Kirabi. I'm sorry but i'm going to have to conclude the test here.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Test Failed