Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)

Akisha Hyuga

On your knees. I want you to beg for forgiveness.

Basic Information
    Name: Akisha
    Nickname: The Red Plague
    Clan: Hyuga

Looks: Akisha wears a long black coat with silver pauldrons, black boots and black clothing. The top of his clothing is open to reveal his chest. Akisha's hair is long and silver with his bangs parted to either side of his face. Beyond his clothing and hair, Akisha is known for his beautiful eyes. and his seven-foot long katana he is rarely seen without. Like the rest of his clan, he has very fair skin and possesses the renowned Byakugan, which when activated, stimulates the veins and arteries immediately around his eyes to protrude more prominently. His eyes have a gray tint to them.

Personality: Akisha was once really calm and cheerful. He cared more about his comrades’ lives than his own. In battle he would decide to safe his friends rather than complete a mission. It was said by many of his comrades that he is rather careless because of his desire to help and save everyone... But after a certain accident he changed. He became more ruthless and cruel than ever. He didn’t give a crap about someone’s life. It was hard even for his comrades to stop him, whom he loved really much and respected. However he was experiencing neither shame, nor guilt, nor remorse for his actions. People even started to call him The Red Plague, because of all the blood he had spit. He loves to play around with his enemy and carefully look at the situation, he doesn't kill for no reason but only when it's neccesary. And yet, he is intelligent and respectful to those he deems worthy. Akisha maintains an outwardly professional demeanor, but is loyal and friendly to a select few, and has a dry sense of humor. He is confident to the point of arrogance. Well-spoken and somewhat graceful, Akisha is universally calm, collected, and in control. He can be frustrated and caught off guard, but this rarely happens.

Village Info.
    Village of Birth: Konohagakure
    Village of Alliance: Amegakure

Rank//Chakra Info.
    Ninja Rank:Kage
    Specialty:

Wolverine Arts : Akisha, being taught by his friend Ryuji in Wolverines soon become to surpass his friend. He has absolute control over the Wolverines and their powerful techniques. He has been shown to be very skilled in the use of Wolverine Mode and Wolverine Mode Stage 2.

Wind: At the beginning, wind was an element that Akisha trully hated. Yet, this soon changed after he met Crutch Kaguya who showed him how trully devastating the element can be. Now Akisha has complete control over it, being able to perform wind techniques with 1 hand seal only.

Lightning: Akisha also specialized in the Lightning element. Lightning being Akisha's favorite element, and Akiza's favorite element to torture Akisha, soon became one of Akisha's most fearsome weapon.

Gentle Fist Akisha is also famous for his effective use of his KG - the Byakugan, and of course the Gentle fist. He was once taught by HSN in the arts of the Juuken but after a certain accident the training was stopped so Akisha is looking for someone to continue it now.

Elements:

- Earth Release (Doton) - Up to Forbidden Rank
    - Fire Release (Katon) - Up to Forbidden rank
    - Lightning Release (Raiton) - Up to Forbidden rank
    - Water Release (Suiton) - Up to Forbidden rank
    - Wind Release (Fuuton) - Up to Forbidden rank
    - Rain Element (Ame) - Up to Forbidden rank

Custom element:

Atmospheric Pressure

Your ninjutsu:Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Fuinjutsu | NB Taijutsu | NB Kenjutsu up to C rank. | Wolverine Summoning | Wolverine Arts | Snakes training in progress | Gentle Fist up to C rank | Medical training in progress |

Background Info.
    History
    :

Akisha was born in the main house of the Hyuga clan. From a young age, Akisha has been hailed a natural genius. When he was a Genin, he was labeled the top-ranked rookie in his class, and was said by the Hokage to be the strongest genin of the Chūnin Exams. His father even stated that with his talent, he could potentially surpass all other members of their clan, and even though he was this good, Akisha lived for one sole purpose - to surpass his father. He trained every day, in order to reach his goal. Even though his father was always busy he could always find some time to play or train with his child. However he gained true love from his mother who showed him how to be strong and never give up. Her name was Akiza, a fearsome Sharingan user. She loved Akisha even though he gained his father's Kekei Genkai. Anyways he didn’t have any brothers or sisters and maybe that was the reason why he became such a good friend with his comrades - especially with Zero, a cousin of his. Zero and Akisha grew up together, fighting and playing ever since they were children. Akisha always won, in every single fight. Zero being from the Inzuka clan was not that good of a fighter, and even though they were friends Akisha would always make fun of him because he was weak. On the other hand Zero took all written exams with flying colors while Akisha was so dumb he could barely pass without zero's help. So years past by and Akisha was now a man. He was living a nice peaceful life untill a certain accident. One day his mother was walking around the hills of Konoha, searching for herbs. Then she was attacked by a Kirigakure ninja who was spying the Hidden Leaf. The crazy uchiha wanted to have some fun so she used a very powerful jutsu that killed the enemy ninja but she also made some serious damages to the Hidden Leaf. After that she was feared by all the villagers…Even among her comrades. Dan, the kage at the time sent his ninjas to hunt down Akiza. Of course she wasn't stupid and figured that out so she took Akisha and left Konoha along with him. Akisha was pleased to see a whole world infront of him though he regret that he didn't finish his Juuken training and that he didn't say good bye to zero. They kept walking but suddenly, Akisha heard a strange noise coming from his backpack. In a matter of seconds it began smelling terribly. He droped the backpack just to hear someone screaming from inside. He opened it and saw Zero hiding in there. Akisha quickly realised that the noise and the smell was made by Zero who had the habbit to fart all the time. Though, Akisha was quite surprised to see Zero who was kicked out by his clan mates because he had accidently killed his Inzuka dog. They kept walking untill they reached Amegakure, where Akiza was from before she awakained her KG and leave to Konoha. There, she taught her students Rain techniques who were quite usefull in battles. Once the 2 students learned everything they could, they left Amegakure and started wondering around the world. They participated in a tournament where Akisha and Zero fought on the finals, and of course Akisha won There was a man out there who watched the tourney and was quite inpressed by the 2 shinobi so he decided to share his knowledge with them. That guy was Crutch Kaguya. He took the 2 cousins under his wing and trained them up to the point when they became increadibly strong and confident. After awhile the 2 friends took on different paths. Akisha went back to Amegakure with the intention to live a normal life while Zero went to Iwagakure to start a new life with this girl he met. Akisha lived a peaceful life for a while untill one day, this ninja came by with the intention to kill Akiza. Both Akisha and Akiza fought against him, but yet his power was immense. Akiza died, trying to protect Akisha, who later swore that the man resposible for the murder is going to pay. Akisha having nowhere to go, decided to visit Zero in Iwa and see how he's doing, In Iwa Akisha met some very awesome guys who he made friends with. Them being, Nagato, a very sensitve guy who would do anything for his comrades, and Jinbei, very peaceful young man who would punish everyone that dares to harm his friends. Akisha stayed there for awhile but his anger took him over. He went to the dark side trying to seek revenge. Jinbei saw that but the mad Hyuga would not listen. Jinbei had no other choice but to teach him the hard way. So Jinbei beat the shit out of Akisha. After 2 weeks in the hospital Akisha left Iwa to seak the killer of Akiza. One day he was in a bar, getting drunk when this ninja made some noise. Akisha, who was irritated by this guy's music, killed him easily. He then went back to his drink just to see Dan, the previous Hokage who had formed an organisation called Akatsuki. He promised Akisha that they would find the guy responcible for his mother's death if he'd join the organisation. Akisha immediately joined and was soon introduced to his partner - Eddy-kun. Eddy was a guy who rarely talked and was so irresponcible in battle that he would often find himself in the hospital after spamming Kinjutsu. In Akatsuki Akisha made some friendships with the other members. Them being Gobi Gobletsson, a strong and underestimated ninja who would gladly take any challange; Perry, lazy bastard who made weird experiments in his evil lab; Minato, a very dangerous ninja, who did not talk much, but would always be there for a friend. Nexus, the evil mastermind behind the organisation, who was also the headmaster of the Med school. He was so glad that he accepted Akisha and some others who he deemed worthy into the med school, where he taught them in the secret arts of healing and stuff. Of course Zero wasn't there, so Akisha would often fail the written tests. Years passed and Akisha did some very bad things in Akatsuki. Zero who was also in the organisation after someone killed his life, could not take any more of the killings and those experiments. So, the 2 friends left the organisation and went back in Konoha trying to seak peace. There Akisha met, a guy called Kaito, who taught them in the arts of meditation and taijutsu. Akisha learned a very valuable lesson from him. He learned that life is too short to be spent in his desire for revenge, so now Akisha is living a nice peaceful life in Konoha, having a new goal - to become a sensei and teach the new generation...

Other

Aksha's 7ft long Sword.

Picture[s]

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles

Won:Many
    Lost:
    Few

Last edited by Nexus; 02-15-2012 at 09:41 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Akisha Hyuga

Dropping: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=97737
    Must be checked by Nexus due to medical training.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

Damn, Too many hyuuga's, I felt like making one but not sure anymore, but I like it

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice bio^^

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

WOW!

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jokey View Post
    Damn, Too many hyuuga's, I felt like making one but not sure anymore, but I like it
    well I miss the time when I was spamming Gentle Fist so
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoroOP View Post
    Nice bio^^
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sakuraaa View Post
    WOW!

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

Quote Originally Posted by Akisha View Post
    well I miss the time when I was spamming Gentle Fist so

thanks

, awesome, but sir, I like this biography, it's not that plain like the others you made previously.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jokey View Post
    , awesome, but sir, I like this biography, it's not that plain like the others you made previously.
    my other bios were plain

you actually dare calling my Gray bio plain?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

, Jokey just read back over the VM you sent me about Hyuga's im sure you'll convince yourself if you read over it .

OT: Really nice bio, i look forward to becoming a Hyuga also ^_^

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Watch him lose them
    all"

not bad...naah..not bad at all

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KRYPTiiC Blast View Post
    , Jokey just read back over the VM you sent me about Hyuga's im sure you'll convince yourself if you read over it .

OT: Really nice bio, i look forward to becoming a Hyuga also ^_^
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pradattauchiha View Post
    not bad...naah..not bad at all
    thank you ^^

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you belonged to a political
    party or a social club that
    was tied to as much bigotry,
    misogyny, homophobia,
    violence, and sheer ignorance
    as religion is, you'd resign
    in protest.

Nice work. ^_^

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Outside View Post
    Nice work. ^_^
    thankies

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nice bio dude

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dragon Ape

cool, nice bio :D

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

too many Hyuugas lately, that's good, not so many Uchihas anymore :zonder:

nice bio i guess

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WastedMonkey View Post
    nice bio dude
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by marvinkid View Post
    cool, nice bio :D
    thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mig J.J. Quiksilver~ View Post
    too many Hyuugas lately, that's good, not so many Uchihas anymore :zonder:

nice bio i guess
    Uchiha hater much?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!

You - I - Killed my dog!?
    Nice bio, ma cousin!

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Akisha View Post
    thanks

thank you

Uchiha hater much?
    opposite

*plans to make Uchiha again :zonder:*

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored.

I believe you can only specialize in one Element now..

and Nice bio BTW

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpent View Post

and Nice bio BTW
    *cough* wrong *cough*

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Moshi Moshi

This bio sucks >_> you know what i mean

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like a shooting star, flyin'
    across the room... so fast so
    far, you were gone too soon...

Nice bio But you ripped -Blizzard-'s Character from his bio...Blizzard Kurosake
    I don't know if you got his permission, Sorry for the spam D:

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kelvin View Post
    You - I - Killed my dog!?
    Nice bio, ma cousin!
    thanks, and yeah you are a dog-killer now
    opposite

*plans to make Uchiha again :zonder:*
    good
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpent View Post

and Nice bio BTW
    thanks but the rule is that you can perform only 1 element with 1 hand seal, mine is wind
    *cough* wrong *cough*
    yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Yagura Yondaime View Post
    This bio sucks >_> you know what i mean
    Actually I don't
    Quote Originally Posted by -Angel- View Post
    His bio is Blizzard, mine is Akisha. The bios are different, though the characters are the same, it doesnt matter. ^^

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Angel- View Post
    Nexus doesn't care D:<

Great biography but I don't really like this character though :3 Should have made Cloud

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»