gold dust vs iron sand

Gold Dust v.s Iron Sand

- customs are allowed
    - keke genkais are allowed
    - stealing and killing allowed
    - we start off long range
    - the terrain will be an oasis. we start off on each side
    my side has gold dust

Last edited by Aízen; 01-22-2012 at 09:54 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sage of the Borderlands

Re: gold dust vs iron sand

Sasori
    I will start out in Hiruko
    My side has Iron sand.

Last edited by Alphaqindyas; 01-22-2012 at 09:42 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

you can start lol

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sage of the Borderlands

Ok. :D

*As Sasori sees Yondaime Kazekage, he immediately performs some hand seals and forms three sharks from the water in between us that heads towards you. He's in Hiruko so you don't know that he's performing the hand seals. Sasori then attaches puppet strings to Hiruko. Hiruko opens its mouth and sends a plethora of senbon across the water from its mouth.*
    (I'm on an iPad so I can post the jutsu. I used puppetry technique, endless rain of senbon, and water shark gun technique.)
    Puppetry Techs(D and C rank) and Water shark technique

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaqindyas View Post

*As Sasori sees Yondaime Kazekage, he immediately performs some hand seals and forms three sharks from the water in between us that heads towards you. He's in Hiruko so you don't know that he's performing the hand seals. Sasori then attaches puppet strings to Hiruko. Hiruko opens its mouth and sends a plethora of senbon across the water from its mouth.*
    (I'm on an iPad so I can post the jutsu. I used puppetry technique, endless rain of senbon, and water shark gun technique.)
    water shark is only short range. it doesn't reach. but as your endless rain of senbon comes toward me, i create a wall of wind that deflects all of them. once that has ended i preform one hand-seal and has the gold dust under me form a giant wave that consumes you and destroys your puppet. i then preform another string of hand-seals and wind style: great breakthrough wich blows the real you away.

(Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

(Jiton: Sakin Nami no Jutsu) - Magnetism Release: Gold Dust Wave Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After forming the hand seal to use this technique, the Fourth Kazekage's eyes gained black rings around them, similar to the ones around Gaara's own eyes. The Fourth Kazekage uses his Gold Dust to summon a large wave of sand dust. It was strong enough to nullify a enormous wave of Gaara's sand. He states that this is because gold is heavier than sand.
    Note: Can only be used by the 4th Kazekage.

(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

show yourself you criminal

Last edited by Aízen; 01-23-2012 at 03:45 AM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

sorry for the spam but sasori can't use jutsu while inside of hiruko . i know this because i've had this bio before.

Last edited by -Haku Yuki-; 01-22-2012 at 10:33 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

Quote Originally Posted by -Haku Yuki- View Post
    sorry for the spam but sasori can't use jutsu while inside of hiruko . i know this because i've had this bio before.
    his water shark jutsu didn't reach.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sage of the Borderlands

*Sasori let's the wave of gold dust destroy Hiruko. As soon as Hiruko is destroyed, Sasori jumps up into the air and blows out a small D ranked fireball to cancel your C ranked wind technique. Sasori then summons his favorite puppet, Sandaime Kazekage.*
    NOTE: I used Fire release: Small fire, Puppetry technique and Sandaime Kazekage
    @-Haku Yuki-: ok thanks! At least it didn't hit him. I'll keep that in mind from now on. ^_^

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

the gold dust has now completley covered most of the terrain and covered the water source . i quickly tale out a kunai and stab myself. i then preform the hand-seals and summon forth phaze. once summoned i jump on top of him and preform more hand-seals. i then create a dragon head made out of earth that shoots earth bullets at you.

Summoning Technique: (souseiki harinezumi) Phaze
    Rank- S
    Range-Long
    Chakra Cost-40
    Chakra Damage-80
    Description- The user cuts his palm till blood drips. Once that he then does 5 hand seals and palms the ground. Once the user palms the ground Phaze (My summon) Appears in mid air above me circling me. Phaze Speaclizes in S rank Earth But The earth jutsus that Require Handseals have to be done by the user in order for the summon to do it. And can Travel at the speed of 70mph. And Rush Straight into the oppenent with its Beak Causing major damage.This summon is the same size as Sauske Hawk. so easy rideable. This summon can also talkk, so just incase a situation happen.

-Only can stay for 4 turns
    -User Cant Use any earth jutsus while summon is active
    -Can use Once
    -All techniques used by Phaze count toward the user's 3 moves
    -The summon can only use up to S-rank earth techniques
    -Can only be Taught by Ten-Zero

(Doton: Doryudan) - Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: When used with Earth Style: Great Mud River, the user will then perform the Ram → Horse → Dragon they can create a dragon-like head to fire concentrated mud at an opponent. This can also be combined with a fire jutsu to shoot lava toward an opponent.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sage of the Borderlands

*As soon as Sasori sees Yondaime stab himself, he guesses you are using a summon and does the same. Sasori then summons a Rhino the size of Gamabunta and appears on top of it along with Sandaime Kazekage. This Rhino then sees your earth dragon and fires an A-ranked beam of lightning at it, destroying it and continuing towards you. Sandaime them points its arm towards Yondaime and sends one thousand arms at you. It then hits you and gives out a poisonous gas.*

(Rhino's Kuchiyose no Jutsu: King Rhino)- Rhino's Summoning Technique: King Rhino
    Type: Summoning
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    King Rhino is the king of the Rhinos. He's the largest of all the Rhinos that excists, he is just as large as Gamabunta, and no other Rhino can compare him in hight. King Rhino have as all the other Rhinos two long horns at the en of his head, but since King Rhino is so large his horns are also much larger. King Rhino is very fast, even if he's so large, but due to his size it's hard for him to controll his movements, and since he's so heavy he can't jump. King Rhino has as all Rhinos very thick scin, almost like metal plates, and due to the scin, King Rhino is able to withstand attacks that are weaker than S-Rank. King Rhino has the ability to fire a and A-ranked beam of lightning out of his horn, and this lightning reach up to long-range.
    ~Note: Can only be summoned once per battle.
    ~Note 2: Stays on the field for 4 turns, but can be sendt back if hit by a S-Rank jutsu.
    ~Note 3: His lightning beam attack counts as one of the three jutsus per round.
    ~Note 4: Must have signed the Rhino contract and be tought by ~The Norwegian~.

(Chi Te Ayatsuri) - Thousand Hands Manipulation Military Art
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The puppet will extend its arm out, and then the arm will open in several compartments, revealing summoning seals in them. These summoning seals call forth a large torrent of extendable puppet arms, which will extend from the puppet’s original arm that will follow the opponent and then slam down on them, releasing poisonous gas after slamming down.
    Note: Only Usable by the Third Kazekage puppet.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

*As soon as Sasori sees Yondaime stab himself, he guesses you are using a summon and does the same. Sasori then summons a Rhino the size of Gamabunta and appears on top of it along with Sandaime Kazekage. This Rhino then sees your earth dragon and fires an A-ranked beam of lightning at it, destroying it and continuing towards you. Sandaime them points its arm towards Yondaime and sends one thousand arms at you. It then hits you and gives out a poisonous gas.*

(Rhino's Kuchiyose no Jutsu: King Rhino)- Rhino's Summoning Technique: King Rhino
    Type: Summoning
    King Rhino is the king of the Rhinos. He's the largest of all the Rhinos that excists, he is just as large as Gamabunta, and no other Rhino can compare him in hight. King Rhino have as all the other Rhinos two long horns at the en of his head, but since King Rhino is so large his horns are also much larger. King Rhino is very fast, even if he's so large, but due to his size it's hard for him to controll his movements, and since he's so heavy he can't jump. King Rhino has as all Rhinos very thick scin, almost like metal plates, and due to the scin, King Rhino is able to withstand attacks that are weaker than S-Rank. King Rhino has the ability to fire a and A-ranked beam of lightning out of his horn, and this lightning reach up to long-range.
    ~Note: Can only be summoned once per battle.
    ~Note 2: Stays on the field for 4 turns, but can be sendt back if hit by a S-Rank jutsu.
    ~Note 3: His lightning beam attack counts as one of the three jutsus per round.
    ~Note 4: Must have signed the Rhino contract and be tought by ~The Norwegian~.

Description: The puppet will extend its arm out, and then the arm will open in several compartments, revealing summoning seals in them. These summoning seals call forth a large torrent of extendable puppet arms, which will extend from the puppet’s original arm that will follow the opponent and then slam down on them, releasing poisonous gas after slamming down.
    as the lightning beam destroys the dragon and continues toward i create a large stone golem that protects and cancels out the two. i then send large gale of wind at you blowing you off the rhino. i then crush the giant rhino by smashing him

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique

Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

(Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sage of the Borderlands

*As Sasori sees you blow wind at King Rhino, he cancels his attack, jumps off and into mid range. He allows King Rhino(whos in long range) to get hit by your attacks. Whilst Yondaime is doing his mountain smash, Sandaime sends one thousand arms at you. They hit you and sends out poisonous gas. Sandaime then quickly makes a large spike above you that races down and stabs you and Phaze.*

(Jiton: Satetsu Dokusutoraiku) Magnetism Release: Iron Sand Venom Strike
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mi
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: This technique concentrates a mass amount of iron sand in the air that then transforms into a singular large spike that races down to the surface and towards the desired target.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

*As Sasori sees you blow wind at King Rhino, he cancels his attack, jumps off and into mid range. He allows King Rhino(whos in long range) to get hit by your attacks. Whilst Yondaime is doing his mountain smash, Sandaime sends one thousand arms at you. They hit you and sends out poisonous gas. Sandaime then quickly makes a large spike above you that races down and stabs you and Phaze.*

(Jiton: Satetsu Dokusutoraiku) Magnetism Release: Iron Sand Venom Strike
    Range: Short-Mi
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: This technique concentrates a mass amount of iron sand in the air that then transforms into a singular large spike that races down to the surface and towards the desired target.
    as you fall , i create two pillars under you ( since the ground is covered in gold dust ) that towards your 1000 arm technique. i then jump off phaze, at 30 degree angle, avoiding your venom strike. once i jump off i send phaze home as well. since my hand is already bloody from the first summoning i don't need to re stab myself. i then summon gin. . we are stationary in the air atm.

(Jiton: Sakin Hashira no Jutsu) - Magnetism Release: Gold Dust Pillar
    Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The 4rth Kazekage will manipulate his magnetic chakra with his gold dust to create a pillar of gold dust to shoot towards the target.

( kuchiyose: Rakuen karasu )Summoning Technique: Gin

Chakra Cost: 40
    Description : The user Stabs his palms preforms the needed hand-seals, then places his hand on the ground, summoning Gin the crow paradise bird ( paradise crow exact species) The Paradise-crow, also known as the Silky Crow, is a large-sized (around the size of sasuke's hawk)crow-like bird of paradise with all-dark, soft and silky plumage. It has a black bill, crimson eyes, and a call reminiscent of a dog's bark. he is large enough to carry one person and a small-child. unlike most birds, Gin is the land of winds best.. having an uncommon affinity with wind. it was trained in wind( of course the ones that don't need and hand-seals ) to fend off any who tried to get intel it was carrying. the most recent generation of suna ninja trained with the bird, so they could coordinate attacks, like the user preforms the hand-seals and the bird uses the technique. the bird can use wind techniques up to A-rank Wind.
    -Can speak English, Japanese
    -Can only be in play for 5-turns.
    -Can only be Summoned by Teno757 and Fifth Kazakage Since this is his personal bird. Im making it just for him.
    -Can only be Summoned once per battle.
    -Each Jutsu counts as a move toward the three jutsu of the summoner

Is this it? the most feared weapon in suna?! don't make me laugh . i guess gold dust is too much for you to handle.

Last edited by Aízen; 01-23-2012 at 03:46 AM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sage of the Borderlands

Sasori: You will be MINE!
    *As Sasori sees Yondaime use gold dust, he pulls back Sandaime so that the pillars only get half of the arms. Sasori quickly performs handseals and makes a five meter circle of water which violently drops on top of you. While the water is falling, Sandaime opens its mouth and sends an array of senbon except these are iron sand. When the senbon hit you in the air, the iron sand circles around you and traps you. The sand around you then crushes you. Not enough to destroy your body or kill you but, to knock you unconscious.*

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

(Jiton: Satetsu Shigure) - Magnetism Release: Iron Sand Shower
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user transforms iron sand into multiple senbon and launches them toward the enemy.

(Jiton: Satetsu Sousou) - Iron Sand Burial
    Description: This technique encases the enemy with iron sand and then crushes them to a pulp within seconds.

Last edited by Alphaqindyas; 01-23-2012 at 09:25 PM. Reason: grammar

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

*As Sasori sees Yondaime use gold dust, he pulls back Sandaime so that the pillars only get half of the arms. Sasori quickly performs handseals and makes a five meter circle of water violently drop on top of you. Sandaime then opens its mouth and sends an array of senbon except these are iron sand. When the senbon hit you in the air, the iron sand circles around you and traps you. The sand around you then crushes you. Not enough to destroy your body or kill you but, to knock you unconscious.*

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

(Jiton: Satetsu Shigure) - Magnetism Release: Iron Sand Shower
    Description: The user transforms iron sand into multiple senbon and launches them toward the enemy.

(Jiton: Satetsu Sousou) - Iron Sand Burial
    Description: This technique encases the enemy with iron sand and then crushes them to a pulp within seconds.
    as your water comes down, i have gold dust create a wall to protect me. as your iron sand spikes comes closer i preform the following hand-seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake. once done, i send a large gale of wind that deflects them, sending them towards you and continues towards you.

(Jiton: Sakin Heki no Jutsu) - Magnetism Release: Gold Dust Wall Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Description: The 4rth Kazekage will manipulate his magnetic chakra with his gold dust to create a wall or gold dust above him to protect him from incoming attacks.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sage of the Borderlands

*As soon as Sasori sees you deflect the water above you, He rips off his Akatsuki cloak and shoots a flame thrower out of his hands. This fire is empowered by your wind attack and the senbon are dispersed with your wind because it was just sand. Immediately after, Sasori opens up the compartment in the right side of his chest and summons one hundred puppets.*

Sasori
    Range: N/A
    Chakra Cost: 40 (if summoning)
    Damage: N/A
    Description: Sasori, after leaving the village, made himself into a puppet, his most powerful one. Sasori, has many compartments on himself that hold scrolls inside of him that allow him to summon other puppets. In its right arm, there is a large retractable scythe. In place of his stomach, there is a compartment with a long, thick cable wrapped around a pole that can be used as a singer, able to be retracted and lengthened at will. On the back of Sasori’s hips is a pair of poles, which are equipped with five large blades each that can spin like a propeller, allowing a great defense from behind, as well as a deadly maneuver for any opponent trying a surprise attack. There are pipes on the palm of each of Sasori’s hand that can spew out powerful fire like a flamethrower or water jets (both equal to A rank). In the right part of his chest, there is a compartment filled with 100 chakra strings. In the left part of Sasori is his heart container, though this is not there, of course, when used by Kankurou. Sasori is immune from being hurt in anywhere but his heart, which would take a very direct attack. When hit anywhere else, he can simply retract the broken area back together, even able to withstand powerful poison. His entire body, besides his heart, is a puppet, and so he cannot feel anything anywhere other than his heart. Within a split second, the heart container in Sasori is able to be transferred from one puppet to another.
    Note: Only usable by a Sasori or Kankurou character.

Sasori’s Hundred Puppet Army
    Description: This is a group of 100 of Sasori’s puppets, out of the 298 total. Every one of these puppets are made from humans he defeated, creating them into puppets. All of them hold some type of weapon, some have katanas, some have chains of kunai, others with large claws, etc. Sasori is said to have destroyed an entire country with these puppets. Sasori opens the compartment in his right chest, revealing a hundred chakra strings that each connect to one of these puppets. Though they lack teamwork, they make up for it by barraging their opponent to wear them down.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

*As soon as Sasori sees you deflect the water above you, He rips off his Akatsuki cloak and shoots a flame thrower out of his hands. This fire is empowered by your wind attack and the senbon are dispersed with your wind because it was just sand. Immediately after, Sasori opens up the compartment in the right side of his chest and summons one hundred puppets.*

Sasori
    Chakra Cost: 40 (if summoning)
    Damage: N/A
    Description: Sasori, after leaving the village, made himself into a puppet, his most powerful one. Sasori, has many compartments on himself that hold scrolls inside of him that allow him to summon other puppets. In its right arm, there is a large retractable scythe. In place of his stomach, there is a compartment with a long, thick cable wrapped around a pole that can be used as a singer, able to be retracted and lengthened at will. On the back of Sasori’s hips is a pair of poles, which are equipped with five large blades each that can spin like a propeller, allowing a great defense from behind, as well as a deadly maneuver for any opponent trying a surprise attack. There are pipes on the palm of each of Sasori’s hand that can spew out powerful fire like a flamethrower or water jets (both equal to A rank). In the right part of his chest, there is a compartment filled with 100 chakra strings. In the left part of Sasori is his heart container, though this is not there, of course, when used by Kankurou. Sasori is immune from being hurt in anywhere but his heart, which would take a very direct attack. When hit anywhere else, he can simply retract the broken area back together, even able to withstand powerful poison. His entire body, besides his heart, is a puppet, and so he cannot feel anything anywhere other than his heart. Within a split second, the heart container in Sasori is able to be transferred from one puppet to another.
    Note: Only usable by a Sasori or Kankurou character.

Sasori’s Hundred Puppet Army
    Description: This is a group of 100 of Sasori’s puppets, out of the 298 total. Every one of these puppets are made from humans he defeated, creating them into puppets. All of them hold some type of weapon, some have katanas, some have chains of kunai, others with large claws, etc. Sasori is said to have destroyed an entire country with these puppets. Sasori opens the compartment in his right chest, revealing a hundred chakra strings that each connect to one of these puppets. Though they lack teamwork, they make up for it by barraging their opponent to wear them down.
    i jump off gin and make him go poof. we are now mid range and the area is still covered in gold dust. once i jump off i say:

Am i frustrating you master sasori?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sage of the Borderlands

Why yes, yes you are. :zonder:
    *As you are jumping off of your birdy, Sasori attaches strings to the puupets and they attack you mid-air. Sandaime Kazekage also creates a forrest of iron sand spike underneath you.*

(Kugutsu No Jutsu) - Puppetry Technique
    Type: Attack/Defense/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 10(-4 each turn its used after wards)
    Description: The user makes threads of chakra that are used to control puppets.

(Jiton: Satetsu Supaikumori) Magnetism Release: Iron Sand Spike Forest
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user unleashes numerous devastating spikes of iron sand from underneath the area of the target and protrude out of the ground.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

Why yes, yes you are. :zonder:
    *As you are jumping off of your birdy, Sasori attaches strings to the puupets and they attack you mid-air. Sandaime Kazekage also creates a forrest of iron sand spike underneath you.*

(Kugutsu No Jutsu) - Puppetry Technique
    Type: Attack/Defense/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 10(-4 each turn its used after wards)
    Description: The user makes threads of chakra that are used to control puppets.

(Jiton: Satetsu Supaikumori) Magnetism Release: Iron Sand Spike Forest
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user unleashes numerous devastating spikes of iron sand from underneath the area of the target and protrude out of the ground.
    as i see the spikes protrude the ground i blow out a stream of wind and send me towards the right( long range since i am already mid-range). i then spit out a water bullet that makes the iron sand un-usable

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Chakra cost: 10
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Descripton: A large sphere of rotating water that is spit out of the users mouth that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sage of the Borderlands

*Sasori quickly runs into mid range and while you are falling, he makes a large volume of water fall from above you. He then points his palms towards you and shoots out two A-ranked water bullets at you.*
    Water release:Storm upheaval

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

considering i couldn't notice...i guess you win ^^

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sage of the Borderlands

Quote Originally Posted by The Fifth Kazekage View Post
    considering i couldn't notice...i guess you win ^^
    Your bio is mine biatch.

(Hitokugutsu) - Human Puppet
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Description:The user creates a puppet out of a living person.The puppet can be the user and well retain all jutsu the original knew.
    NOTE: Only Sasori can use this.

Last edited by Alphaqindyas; 01-23-2012 at 11:27 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel your every move, I know
    your every thought. I'm there
    from your birth and I'll see
    how you rot. I am your shadow,
    you shall never be free. Do
    you know me?

±± I don't accept this fight as a fight from which a bio was correctly stolen fair and square. For many reasons. If you want to steal a bio for a puppet, once the fight is done, ask an RP mod to check the fight and deem it approvable or not. And don't arrange fights...if so at least have the decency to fight back ±±