Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[Kaguya Test] ~Light~

Greetings, ~Light~

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ You may only use Canon Taijutsu, and Kaguya techniques up to your current Rank. While I can use ALL Canon Techniques.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: A grassy plain with a few dead trees in the area that are 100 yards away from us.
    ~ As stated before you may only use Taijutsu and Kaguya techniques up to your rank.
    ~ NB Style Taijutsu is allowed
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using my own Kagetora biography( http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=98813 ) for this bio test against you.

Please give a link to your bio that your testing for and then I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Best of luck!

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Kaguya Test] ~Light~

Kimimaro Kaguya

Let's have a great battle ^^

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Light~ View Post
    Kimimaro Kaguya

Let's have a great battle ^^
    I use
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 10 - 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Killing Intent is simply the user giving off their pure killing intention, and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all.
    Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user

Paralyzing you in the place. I immediatly follow up uisng
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Impaling you from be-neath.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    I use
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 10 - 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Killing Intent is simply the user giving off their pure killing intention, and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all.
    Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user

Paralyzing you in the place. I immediatly follow up uisng
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Impaling you from be-neath.
    As i feel my body being paralyzed due to your killing intent, and showing me images of my own death, i grow a massive amount of razor sharp bones all over my body ripping through my flesh and inflicting a large amount of pain forcibly releasing me out of the paralyzed state that i was in this happens extremely fast.

Type: Defence/Attack
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
    This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

As the bones are ripping through my flesh forcibly releasing me out of the paralyzed state, i feel the earth shaking underneath me and hearing it cracking open, i perform a back flip backwards as i grow two bones out of each of my palms stabbing the bones into the spike that's rising "the one that was rising underneath me" and having myself rise along with it, as i lift myself up standing onto the bone that i stabbed into the spike awaiting for another attack, i release the bones that i emerged out of my whole body that's restricting my mobility to some extent having my body move with more flexibility than with the bones.

Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: Yanagi no Mai is the first of five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of each hand to form stabbing instruments and impale their opponents.

Last edited by ~Light~; 01-10-2012 at 01:25 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As i feel my body being paralyzed due to your killing intent, and showing me images of my own death, i grow a massive amount of razor sharp bones all over my body ripping through my flesh and inflicting a large amount of pain forcibly releasing me out of the paralyzed state that i was in this happens extremely fast.

Type: Defence/Attack
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
    This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

As the bones are ripping through my flesh forcibly releasing me out of the paralyzed state, i feel the earth shaking underneath me and hearing it cracking open, i perform a back flip backwards as i grow two bones out of each of my palms stabbing the bones into the spike that's rising "the one that was rising underneath me" and having myself rise along with it, as i lift myself up standing onto the bone that i stabbed into the spike awaiting for another attack, i release the bones that i emerged out of my whole body that's restricting my mobility to some extent having my body move with more flexibility than with the bones.

Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: Yanagi no Mai is the first of five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of each hand to form stabbing instruments and impale their opponents.

I use
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

Aimed directly at you.

Immediatly followed up with
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: The user after performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Which is also sent directly at you. For your information, the wind and fire doesn't combine.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I use
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

Aimed directly at you.

Immediatly followed up with
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user after performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Which is also sent directly at you. For your information, the wind and fire doesn't combine.
    As you shoot several wind blades at me i release my spinal column making an extremely flexible yet extremely sharp bone vine as i swing it to wrap around one of the earth spikes as it wraps around it latches on it as i swing myself in between the spikes making my way through them and getting out of it's area as the serial waves would pass at my previous location vanishing into the thin air while the blaze ball will hit the spikes or hit my previous location if they are released right after the serial waves having myself unharmed as i get to Mid range from you to the right side of the spikes as you are unaware of my location.

Chakra Cost: 35
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The First half of Tessenka No Mai, the fourth of the five Kaguya Dance Forms. User removes their spinal column from their back to create a flexible yet extremely sharp bone vine. Because the vine is flexible, it can wrap itself around an opponent to rip them to pieces.

As the i get out of the spikes, i direct my fingers at you releasing ten finger bone bullets out of my fingers directly at you as the area that the bones shot from are healed due to the regenerative abilities of the Kaguya clan that heals the skin where the bones were shot from.

Range: Short - Mid
    Description: Using the Shikotsumyaku ("Dead Bone Pulse") the user is able to fire their distal phalange(finger-tip) bones as bullets. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact. Because of the Kaguya Clan's fast regenerative abilities, the rate of fire from and supply of bones can become limitless.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As you shoot several wind blades at me i release my spinal column making an extremely flexible yet extremely sharp bone vine as i swing it to wrap around one of the earth spikes as it wraps around it latches on it as i swing myself in between the spikes making my way through them and getting out of it's area as the serial waves would pass at my previous location vanishing into the thin air while the blaze ball will hit the spikes or hit my previous location if they are released right after the serial waves having myself unharmed as i get to Mid range from you to the right side of the spikes as you are unaware of my location.

Chakra Cost: 35
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The First half of Tessenka No Mai, the fourth of the five Kaguya Dance Forms. User removes their spinal column from their back to create a flexible yet extremely sharp bone vine. Because the vine is flexible, it can wrap itself around an opponent to rip them to pieces.

As the i get out of the spikes, i direct my fingers at you releasing ten finger bone bullets out of my fingers directly at you as the area that the bones shot from are healed due to the regenerative abilities of the Kaguya clan that heals the skin where the bones were shot from.

Range: Short - Mid
    Description: Using the Shikotsumyaku ("Dead Bone Pulse") the user is able to fire their distal phalange(finger-tip) bones as bullets. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact. Because of the Kaguya Clan's fast regenerative abilities, the rate of fire from and supply of bones can become limitless.

As you vanish into the mass of spikes I slam my palms onto the ground causing two slabs of earth to erupt from left and right around the entire spike area, clapping around them, crushing everything inbetween.

Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

This will happen as you're making your way back.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As you vanish into the mass of spikes I slam my palms onto the ground causing two slabs of earth to erupt from left and right around the entire spike area, clapping around them, crushing everything inbetween.

Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

This will happen as you're making your way back.
    Upon making my way through the spikes i hear an extremely loud cracking sound of earth being crushed as the earth breaks apart and two enormous rock formations start rising up, i realize that i have no other option,i cause a massive amount of bone spikes to erupt out of the ground covering the entire field and i merge into it moving at fast speeds while i'm merging with the spikes and make my way out of the mountain slabs' reach in the same directions that i was swinging my body at previously, Realizing that i have the disadvantage of not knowing where your location is due to the forest of bone spikes blocking my view of you i emerge out of the top of a bone spike "vertically" trying to search for your location awaiting another attack.

Chakra Cost: 45
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: Sawarabi no Mai is the fifth and last of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User causes a giant forest of tall sharp bone spikes to burst up from the ground covering the entire field. While active, the user can merge themselves into the bone trees at will to attack their target from whichever spike they want.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sorry the delay, lol.

Test closed - Will be submitted for grading.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sorry the delay, lol.

Test closed - Will be submitted for grading.
    Thanks for conducting the test again ^_^

Hopes i did good :3

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP

It's really hard to say, since the test didn't really last that long, Gobi could have made the test a bit longer so I had more to go on when judging, but from what I saw, I'd say you passed.